Poll
Question: Are players allowed to ban players from playing in the next game that they host?
Yes - 3 (15%)
No - 2 (10%)
In specific cases (see my post) - 15 (75%)
Other (explain) - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 18

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 31   
Print
Author Topic: TWG Rules [Vote + explain in poll]  (Read 39998 times)
Leia
◢ ◤
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #270 on: November 16, 2017, 08:03:03 PM »

Does anyone have a problem with these rules or can we just move on to the next thing

PM the Host all TWG related conversations
As a Host, we choose an MVP at the end. If you don't give us your thoughts, we assume you did nothing and you cannot get MVP.
Vote during the Day
If you don't vote, you will get an extra vote against you. This may not be bad, but it could be a deciding vote. If you don't vote twice in a row, you get two votes. If you don't vote thrice in a row, you get three votes. The cycle continues, but you should be dead pretty soon. If you vote in the middle of the cycle, the cycle resets. Strategies will revolve around these votes.

God Usopp [Aug 20 10:17 AM]:   costco is bestco

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fT9Q21sycyM
Kowhai
gay
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #271 on: November 16, 2017, 08:04:26 PM »

Get rid of Vote during the Day, it interferes with the lynching process and the inactivity rule should be enough anyway.
Chiral of Doom
Better Than Papa!

it's not the 4th anymore but IDK what to change it

View Profile
« Reply #272 on: November 16, 2017, 08:20:06 PM »

/pass

#MAGA
#TeamNike
#DTrumpIsMyDaddy
#OneNationUnderGod
dar
« Reply #273 on: November 16, 2017, 08:23:39 PM »

/change (The rule just mentions it being optional.. Hosts have been enforcing it. Let's make it not optional to share Game-related PMs to the host, except for bids (you'd only show other players your bid if you want to improve it before it makes the finals))
and
/pass
Kowhai
gay
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #274 on: November 16, 2017, 08:25:15 PM »

/pass
/reject
Chiral of Doom
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #275 on: November 16, 2017, 08:27:08 PM »

OH WE ARE VOTING FOR BOTH
/pass
/pass

#MAGA
#TeamNike
#DTrumpIsMyDaddy
#OneNationUnderGod
Kowhai
gay
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #276 on: November 16, 2017, 08:35:56 PM »

Get rid of Vote during the Day, it interferes with the lynching process and the inactivity rule should be enough anyway.
Can someone at least acknowledge this please
Chiral of Doom
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #277 on: November 16, 2017, 09:24:07 PM »

I feel like we shouldn't get rid of the vote during Day/self lynch build-up rule just well, it's something everyone is supposed to do and there should be at least some form of a consequence for not doing it. Even if inactivity rule is still there, we can't just let people go and not vote without some form of repercussion.

Everyone on the team is supposed to be active, and if some people aren't voting (which is what they are supposed to be doing), there should be some kind of game consequence for the actions of those inactive players where the entire team might end up having the suffer, and the consequence in this case will be potential lynch interference whether people like it or not.

#MAGA
#TeamNike
#DTrumpIsMyDaddy
#OneNationUnderGod
Kowhai
gay
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #278 on: November 16, 2017, 09:27:26 PM »

Enhance the inactivity rule so that people have to make 1 lynch post and 1 non-lynch post every three days (in-game days for the former, don't want lazy hosts getting people modkilled). That doesn't get in the way of the lynching process and frustrate the town because because they just want to lynch one bloody wolf but they're able to lynch the one guy with 4 self votes already and get away with it.
hyewon
are you cringing yet
Restaurant Legend

you are the cause of my euphoria

View Profile
« Reply #279 on: November 16, 2017, 09:30:58 PM »

big words yikes

Chiral of Doom
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #280 on: November 16, 2017, 09:48:46 PM »

The thing is, yeah is is incredibly frustrating when that happens, but, just..I mean, TWG is a team effort. If there are people in the team who don't try and instead be inactive, the whole team is probably gonna have to take a blow because of that some way.

I just think the current system with the self votes is fine as it is. At least from my perspective, I think it will be a lot easier for hosts to tally self votes than to check the topic every 3 days to see who post/who didn't.

However, I certainly feel that there is no harm in having your idea with the once every 3 days thing be given a test try to see how it goes, since it clearly seems better than the previous rule we had that turned out to be a complete modkill disaster. If it works fine and we like it better than the self vote system, then we should implement it.

#MAGA
#TeamNike
#DTrumpIsMyDaddy
#OneNationUnderGod
Kowhai
gay
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #281 on: November 16, 2017, 10:04:57 PM »

I'd say it's basically the same thing, except if you get too many self-votes, you don't replace the proper lynch target and waste valuable time, you're just killed on the side and the town is able to keep going. That's not much of a burden for the host, since they can track it in the same way that they track self-votes, currently, and your first paragraph doesn't really make sense as an argument. I reckon it's pretty much a direct upgrade.
Chiral of Doom
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #282 on: November 16, 2017, 10:15:30 PM »

idek
i say we should test your idea out to see how it goes without the whole self vote thing
if it's good then yay let's do it

#MAGA
#TeamNike
#DTrumpIsMyDaddy
#OneNationUnderGod
Kirby
Friend of Foodini

thonking intensifies

View Profile
« Reply #283 on: November 17, 2017, 02:16:56 AM »

/pass /change host's choice

Bandero
Christian
Franchise Owner

View Profile
« Reply #284 on: November 17, 2017, 05:48:25 AM »

/pass

/change

Instead of having them lynched, just have them modkilled so they don't affect the game too much.

Long Signature:
TWG Stats:
LXXXIX - Win - Disguised Wolf
XC - Loss - Human
XCI - Loss - Insomniac
XCII - Win - Wolf
XCIII - Loss - Cheater
XCIV - Loss - Guardian
XCV - Game Died - Guardian
XCVI - Loss - Politician
XCVII - Loss - Seer
XCVIII - Loss - Human
XCIX - Win and MVP - Angakkuq
C - Loss - Wanderer
CI - Host
CII - Win - Insomniac
CIII - Loss - Disguised Wolf
CIV - Win - Human
CV - Loss - Human
CVI - Win - Arctic Wolf
CVII - Lose - Seer/Servant/Human
CVIII - Host
CIX - N/A
CX - Win - Lvov
CXI - Win and MVP - Arsonist
CXII - Win and MVP - Espionage Wolf
You are a true savage.
Makes name change poll
doesn't pick name with most votes
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 31   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.