Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   
Print
Author Topic: KCP 2018 Expectations  (Read 31952 times)
-PRoyale-
« on: November 20, 2017, 06:36:31 AM »

Everyone's waiting for something new.
What is your expectation for KCP 2o'18?
Kirby
Friend of Foodini

thonking intensifies

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2017, 07:35:13 AM »

Emmeline 3

Ianiant
Sushi Chef
Better Than Papa!

Markus for The FC Games 3

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2017, 07:36:01 AM »

Bad stuff, bad stuff, and more bad stuff.

I hope it never occurs.

Gato
HAY PERO KEMOSION
Restaurant Master

Back to my origins [I Just Want To Live]

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2017, 11:51:49 AM »

I can't believe that all the possible combinations and awesome customers we could have seen... we got falt and repetitive customers, then inner was alright though and stays here so, i guess we also won another foum member, there's always something good on the bad things i gues...

So... if we can have a better quality talking about customers... I'll be pleased but i know that's not gonna happen so... RIP

Long Signature:
The cookie lover has arrived!
StevenUniverse:
STEVEN UNIVERSE ARMY!!! Join the Steven Universe Army now by making you picture of steven universe or a signature about it!

Members:
1. Epic~Nerd RIP (We'll remember you)
2. Ataino
3. TheBlackberryGuy
4. GATO39
Participate on my fan Tournament: Mi Musica xD
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=20666.0

Don't forget to read my fanfic: Criminal Case Flipline Edition
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=20293.0

Get the rhythm with: Music Battle.
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=23064.0

Always have in mind:
¨"Totally agree,  need to try to respect each other here, and if there's a user someone just can't get along with, they should just not interact with that user.  Posting rants (whether "constructive" or not, and especially when not asked for) is just a form of harassment."
Matt                          2016

Survivor Rootings:
Survivor 30: Shirin
Survivor 31: Shirin, Stephen & Tasha
Survivor 32: Aubry, Cidney & Neil
Survivor 33: Hannah
Survivor 34: Andrea, Aubry & Cirie
Survivor 35: Ashley, JP & Roark
Survivor 36: James, Kellyn & Sebastian
Survivor 37: Gabby, Lyrsa & Natalie
Hopefully one of them makes it

Please vote ;-;
http://www.flipline.com/kcp19/cauxfb0xcam
DeluxePizza
OC Maker
Global Moderator
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2017, 11:58:01 AM »

I can't believe that all the possible combinations and awesome customers we could have seen... we got falt and repetitive customers, then inner was alright though and stays here so, i guess we also won another foum member, there's always something good on the bad things i gues...

So... if we can have a better quality talking about customers... I'll be pleased but i know that's not gonna happen so... RIP
Well, I hope we have better FCs in KCP18. 16 and 17 weren’t great tbh. I would encourage more forumers like us to make FCs, and the Wikians, but not a lot of people are interest in FCs anymore. Tongue

If deluding yourself that you're not the same condescending person you were back then makes you feel better, then be my guest at this point. But the more you talk, the less people buy your victim-card bs.

-PRoyale-
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2017, 07:03:33 AM »

Well, I hope we have better FCs in KCP18. 16 and 17 weren’t great tbh. I would encourage more forumers like us to make FCs, and the Wikians, but not a lot of people are interest in FCs anymore. Tongue
I am. I may have the greatest fc wardrobe in this forum.
I think they should choose fcs that are more likeable
dar
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2017, 07:18:00 AM »

That this guy I made will go into finals

* Haley.jpg (88.84 KB, 315x370 - viewed 242 times.)
-PRoyale-
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2017, 07:20:48 AM »

That this guy I made will go into finals
I don't think just making a red black fc is the criteria for getting in. There are some things that someone has to achieve.
dar
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2017, 07:21:37 AM »

I don't think just making a red black fc is the criteria for getting in. There are some things that someone has to achieve.

I was just noting the fact that Two red and black fcs got in of the same type two years in a row.
-PRoyale-
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2017, 07:25:01 AM »

I was just noting the fact that Two red and black fcs got in of the same type two years in a row.
Mason was the first black red fc getting in. If he had won Steven, KCP 2015's winner would have been a girl.
dar
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2017, 07:28:12 AM »

Mason was the first black red fc getting in. If he had won Steven, KCP 2015's winner would have been a girl.
oh..
DeluxePizza
OC Maker
Global Moderator
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2017, 07:56:05 AM »

I am. I may have the greatest fc wardrobe in this forum.
I think they should choose fcs that are more likeable
Well, it should be both, likeable and deserving, but yeah I agree with you. Also, how many FCs do you have now?

If deluding yourself that you're not the same condescending person you were back then makes you feel better, then be my guest at this point. But the more you talk, the less people buy your victim-card bs.

-PRoyale-
« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2017, 12:06:38 PM »

Well, it should be both, likeable and deserving, but yeah I agree with you. Also, how many FCs do you have now?
Lemme check. Before I delete those I had made horrible, i had over of 500. Now 302.
DeluxePizza
OC Maker
Global Moderator
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2017, 02:05:31 PM »

Lemme check. Before I delete those I had made horrible, i had over of 500. Now 302.
Sad I only have 13… but meh, I don't have every day to make good FCs.

Nickito
/r/flipline Moderator
Food Critic

Visit /r/flipline!

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2017, 02:07:14 PM »

I mean amount of characters means nothing, I've got maybe 500 ish which I haven't posted, am I now the best creator?

AskJoe [Oct 06 12:17 AM]:   Okay, so maybe I was wrong all along and God actually does exist.

Join the Phoenix ORG Discord server! https://discord.gg/XSTP4Tz

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.