Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26]   
Print
Author Topic: TWG XCVII - Lunatic Asylum (Night Two)  (Read 42471 times)
dar
« Reply #375 on: December 03, 2017, 10:11:13 PM »

I'm already supposed to be in bed

Hate timezones
Raven
Franchise Owner

View Profile
« Reply #376 on: December 03, 2017, 11:44:58 PM »

Are you saying we should lynch faith? She is a bit suspicious but I think Chasi is more suspicious

Not really
I just think its worth mentioning that we should consider suspecting her too
Abu
Radley's Rival

Альхамдулиллах!

View Profile
« Reply #377 on: December 04, 2017, 04:27:47 AM »

if you aren’t gonna update
then don’t post that you were gonna update like several hours ago
To be fair, she never said that she was going to, but good point. Or set your status to "Online" if you’re clearly offline.
Abu
Radley's Rival

Альхамдулиллах!

View Profile
« Reply #378 on: December 04, 2017, 04:50:36 AM »

I could do it, considering I am dead and I was the Fool, if there were any worries of possible side bias coming in.
Kirby
Friend of Foodini

thonking intensifies

View Profile
« Reply #379 on: December 04, 2017, 05:02:15 AM »

I can cohost
The other twg im cohosting is past 100 anyways

DeluxeFaith
Winner~KCP 2017
Papa's Replacement

~Live Life to the Fullest~

View Profile
« Reply #380 on: December 04, 2017, 08:51:46 AM »

Still hasn't been updated but hasn't it been 36 hours already? Since the switch to N2?

Order from my Scooperia! http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=43212.new#new
Drop by my Q&A and ask a question! http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=41567.new#new
Take a look at my FCs! http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=41920.0
More Stuff:
Game Ranks:
Papa's Bakeria - Rank 6
Papa's Cupcakeria HD - Rank 21
TWG Stats:
XCVII: Lunatic Asylum - Rerolled (Role: Human)
XCVII: Lunatic Asylum [Reroll] - Game ended early | Fool Wins (Role: Wolfsbane)
XCVIII: Locked and Loaded - Lost/Wolfed Night 5 | Wolves Win (Role: Fool)
CV: The Sea-Sun of Visitations - Won+MVP/Survived to the End | Wolves Win (Role: Disguised Wolf)
CVI: Dostoevsky's Exile - Lost/Ignited Night 4 | Wolves Win (Role: Lev)

CVIII: Return to the Courtroom - Lost/Lynched Day 2 | Town Wins (Role: Murderer)
CIX: Back to Basics - Won+MVP/Survived to the End | Wolves Win (Role: Wolf)
CX: Kainu Mosir - Lost+Wolf MVP/Lynched Day 1 | Town Wins (Role: Fluffy Bird Wolf)
CXI: Wait For It - Lost/Lynched Night 2 | Arsonist/Maniac Win (Role: Brutal Wolf)

CXII: The Penitentiary - HOST | Wolves Win
CXIII: Mirai - Lost/Wolfed Night 1 | Wolves Win (Role: Human)
Abu
Radley's Rival

Альхамдулиллах!

View Profile
« Reply #381 on: December 04, 2017, 11:04:10 AM »

Can I officially call this game TWG: Revolution Part 2?
No. The host didn't ditch us without word. We know that she is simply busy.
TotesAngel
« Reply #382 on: December 04, 2017, 12:07:28 PM »

*sigh*

Hi everyone. I wish I didn't leave you in the dark for so long.

When I joined the TWG Community, I thought hosting was easy. But only now do I realize, I was so wrong. This week is busy for me, and now isn't the best time to host a game. I know I'm going to get a lot of hate for this, but I made my desicion, based on my activity this coming week, and how THERE ARE LIKE 30+ PAGES WITH LOW DATES. I'm sorry, but I feel as though this is for the best. I am going to end this game early.

BUT WHY?

The re-roll has made me feel less enthusiastic about this game. When I sent everyone their new roles, something came over me, and updates became less frequent. If you compared updates to the game, pre-reroll, and currently, there is a HUGE difference in activity. I'm getting more PMs than I intend to, and reading them is time consuming, mainly because I don't know where the PMs start, which are important because of Night Actions. Don't get me wrong, I love the TWG Community. There have been some great games hosted, and I've made quite a lot of memories, good and bad. But I don't think hosting is the best for me. Like I said before, I'm very sorry I have to do this.

ZechAkari and Faithesque, I'm sorry for ruining your first impression of TWG. There are better games for you to learn from.
Widow, I'm sorry for screwing your game up. If you want, I can hand the rights of the game back to you.

But I am sorry to EVERYONE. I'm not lying. I'm so sorry. I don't want this to stress me out this week. Thanks for playing, everyone.

Lusamine get MVP for winning.

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26]   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.