Pages: [1]   
Print
Author Topic: The return of the the_Defined, "The day that was super spamy."  (Read 1049 times)
tonyantonio
Restaurant Master

Time to... wait

View Profile
« on: January 03, 2013, 07:01:09 PM »

1 Introduction 1

It was a hot afternoon while I was working on my story. My day was great and was about to finish my first paragraph.

I reviewed what I wrote, "This was a shocking day in Flipline History. Not the biggest day, but it was a great deal of tragedy. It did not happen in 1 day, it was two months of a making. Through this sad story you will see what actually happen in HIGH DEFINITION. You will see accounts of my and many other people, describing what happen that day and what was going through your minds. And the most shocking thing will happen, My brother,"Ralph," Will give his account on what happen, and what little [censored] he is."

When I finished reading it I decided to drink a cup of water. I walked over to my kitchen and grabbed a cup of water, I looked out side of my apartment window seeing the smog rise from the cars from the freeway. When I drank the water I checked the day, 5-6-22. When I finished the water I heard a knock at my door. I open the door to see my brother with a gun.

I said,"Son of a [censored] What are you doing here, came to kill me?"
     Ralph said,"[censored] you [censored], you owe me 5 dollars and I have to kill you, mohammed and Mohammed (terrorist) are with me and we will kill you... you sun of a [censored], get in the [censored]ing car, YOU [censored] HOLE!"

2 The car, and mohammed is a pervert 2
« Last Edit: January 03, 2013, 07:19:07 PM by tonyantonio » Logged

noname
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2013, 07:07:35 PM »

Isn't bad for a first...
tonyantonio
Restaurant Master

Time to... wait

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2013, 07:18:26 PM »

it could be worst Cheesy

Pages: [1]   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.