Poll
Question: Do you think a Candy game like Papa's Donuteria would be fun?
Heck Yea! - 1 (100%)
Maybe. - 0 (0%)
Yes, but don't know how it'd work. - 0 (0%)
No. - 0 (0%)
Absolutely not! - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 1

Pages: [1]   
Print
Author Topic: Candy shop??  (Read 257 times)
Sloddo19

View Profile
« on: February 10, 2016, 05:29:58 PM »

I had a fun idea for a Candy shop where you make your own chocolates and such. Someone could pick out a type of chocolate, a mold for a shape, and how they want it decorated. Or rock candy, stuff like that. Ideas?
Sushi Mia
Radley's Rival

May, my Mega Blaziken in a contest.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2016, 05:24:38 PM »

Very varied so I like the idea but it might be hard to actually do with so many different candies

If just cookies or chocolate then I can see it.

You can't break a man the way you break a dog, or a horse. The harder you beat a man, the taller he stands. To break a man's will, to break his spirit, you have to break his mind. Men have this idea that we can fight with dignity, that it's the proper way to kill someone; it's absurd. it's inaesthetic. We need to endure the bloody horror of murder.

You must destroy that idea. Show them what a messy, terrible thing it is to kill a man...and then show them that you relish in it. Shoot the wounded, then execute the wounded; burn them. Take them in close combat, destroy their preconceptions of what a man is, and you become their personal monster. When they fear you...you become stronger, you become better.

But let's never forget it's a display, it's a posture, like a lion's roar or a gorilla thumping at his chest. If you lose yourself with display, if you succumb to the horror...then you become the monster. You become reduced. Not more than a man, but less; and it can be fatal.
Pages: [1]   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.

Sorry, you cannot use a proxy or other service to access the Flipline Forum.