Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12   
Print
Author Topic: Papa louie 4: When Tacos Attack!  (Read 59767 times)
Elise
The Infamous Idiot
Friend of Foodini

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2013, 04:37:28 AM »

OK, This is a Rice Gunner.

This thing could fire rice as bullets. On the left hand it was a fast-rate gun. Those bullets were weak since they were small. Another hand was a Bazooka. Did you see something green on his shoulder? That's the thing morphs rice into bigger sizes and adds explosive thingy. If this one was hit by a player, then a BOOM.

* RiceGunner.jpg (349.18 KB, 1116x576 - viewed 108 times.)

People in this community because they are talking in the community like I'm no part of it, because they are just masking it. If that community was the living thing we be the heart of it.
Nickito
Owner of a ton of stuff
Food Critic

I own Forum Survivor, TWG, and Topic Leaderboards

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2013, 06:06:52 AM »

Who's gonna draw the other bosses? We can use Pizza Monster's flipdeck for Pizza Monster, but what about the others?

I'm not responsible, I'm kind of a jerk, I'm terrible at pretty much everything, I'm hated by everyone, I have no idea what's going on most of the time, I don't mind fighting, and I don't care. I'm proud of who I am.
Zack Holden
Friendnet Owner
Jojo's Replacement

A Scythe Blast awaits you!

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2013, 06:18:58 AM »

FG=Mine
so, these things are to be drawn by me

abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
Vinnie927
Restaurant Pro

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 12, 2013, 08:51:45 AM »

let me do Big Burger
it will look great I promise
GigzaPizza
Cares about sandwiches.
Unstoppable

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 12, 2013, 09:35:37 AM »

I'm expecting the taco to be a spiny.

FC = Fan Character, OC = Original Character, FF = Flipline Forum, IMO = In my opinion, TMI = Too much information, FYI = For your information, FTFY = Fixed that for you, ASAP = As soon as possible, AFK = Away from keyboard, AFAIK = As far as I know, GTG = Got to go, BRB = Be right back, IDC = I don't care, TBH = To be honest, TTYL = Talk to you later, IKR = I know right, GD = General Discussion, OT = Off-Topic, BTT = Back to topic, PAP = Post a picture, TSIA = Title says it all, JSYK = Just so you know, TIL = Today I Learned, TL;DR = Too long; didn't read, SB = Shout Box, TWG = The Werewolf Game, FAC = Fan Art Competition, WPA = When Pizzas Attack, CMC = Cactus McCoy, CC = Criminal Case, TOS = Town of Salem, GB = Global Mod

And that's all the acronyms you need to know for today.

Not removing signature until I get unlimited internet.
Zack Holden
Friendnet Owner
Jojo's Replacement

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 13, 2013, 03:15:45 AM »

let me do Big Burger
it will look great I promise
Ok, Make it bigger than Big Pualy

Make it a Burgerzilla.

Zack Holden
Friendnet Owner
Jojo's Replacement

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 13, 2013, 08:25:58 AM »

BUMP

Playable characters added. 150 levels in  total in the game.

Nickito
Owner of a ton of stuff
Food Critic

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 13, 2013, 09:14:06 AM »

you can play as the burgeria?

I'm not responsible, I'm kind of a jerk, I'm terrible at pretty much everything, I'm hated by everyone, I have no idea what's going on most of the time, I don't mind fighting, and I don't care. I'm proud of who I am.
Zack Holden
Friendnet Owner
Jojo's Replacement

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 13, 2013, 09:17:59 AM »

you can play as the burgeria?
Burgeria=Marty/Rita.
Clearing it.

Nickito
Owner of a ton of stuff
Food Critic

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 13, 2013, 09:19:06 AM »

Okay. And Dinneria chefs are Allan and Captain Cori.

GigzaPizza
Cares about sandwiches.
Unstoppable

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 13, 2013, 01:51:29 PM »

No Pancakeria chefs?

FC = Fan Character, OC = Original Character, FF = Flipline Forum, IMO = In my opinion, TMI = Too much information, FYI = For your information, FTFY = Fixed that for you, ASAP = As soon as possible, AFK = Away from keyboard, AFAIK = As far as I know, GTG = Got to go, BRB = Be right back, IDC = I don't care, TBH = To be honest, TTYL = Talk to you later, IKR = I know right, GD = General Discussion, OT = Off-Topic, BTT = Back to topic, PAP = Post a picture, TSIA = Title says it all, JSYK = Just so you know, TIL = Today I Learned, TL;DR = Too long; didn't read, SB = Shout Box, TWG = The Werewolf Game, FAC = Fan Art Competition, WPA = When Pizzas Attack, CMC = Cactus McCoy, CC = Criminal Case, TOS = Town of Salem, GB = Global Mod

Zack Holden
Friendnet Owner
Jojo's Replacement

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 14, 2013, 09:36:45 AM »

Opps

GigzaPizza
Cares about sandwiches.
Unstoppable

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 14, 2013, 10:35:06 AM »

Are the bosses from the original series going to be drawn?

Snipa-X-Shibuya
Franchise Owner

BADASS:

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 14, 2013, 09:04:11 PM »

Y U NO ENTER FAKISH SAMURAI?! No just kidding dude,I'm waiting for this game to come to our site! Cuz' Only the -ria games get a sequel.But not the original series! Hoping Matt will make this come true.

THE MOMENT WHEN YOU DO

SOMETHING

COMPLETELY AWESOME
Kudos
cxsmith630@gmail.com
Food Critic

Haters gonna hate.

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 14, 2013, 09:06:04 PM »

OK, This is a Rice Gunner.

This thing could fire rice as bullets. On the left hand it was a fast-rate gun. Those bullets were weak since they were small. Another hand was a Bazooka. Did you see something green on his shoulder? That's the thing morphs rice into bigger sizes and adds explosive thingy. If this one was hit by a player, then a BOOM.

That's an awesome drawing! Why do you call yourself a noob?

I'm kind of a jerk, I'm hated by everyone, I don't mind fighting, I will never be a mod, I am an easy target, and I don't care. I'm proud of who I am. Just try to change me.

Ignore List:
Nobody, for now.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12   
Print
Jump to: