Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 25   
Print
Author Topic: TWG XCIX: Faraway City (Lounge) (FEEDBACK POSTED!)  (Read 31005 times)
Abu
Snom
Radley's Rival

Snom

View Profile
« on: December 09, 2017, 05:14:44 AM »

Welcome to the Faraway City, traveller. We are in a utopia, a dream city in a distant land unknown to you ordinary folk. People here live with very unique abilities not commonly seen in many other parts of the universe. In fact, even the werewolves here tend to have very distinctive capabilities. That's right, we have wolves here too. And unfortunately, not all is flawless in this Faraway City, exactly because of them. The werewolves of the Faraway City are deciding that it is time to strike, and the moment for us utopians to act is becoming imminent as the threat of a takeover draws near. Who will you join, traveller? Are you with them...or are you with us?

Human - Has no special abilities.
Human
Human
Human
Gentleman
- Lynch vote counts for 3.
Watchdog -  Twice in the game, can choose to go on Watch Mode and protect themselves from all attacks. All who visit the Watchdog on these nights will be revealed to them.

Investigator - Can investigate a person each night, and is told three roles that that target could be.
Pharaoh - Twice in the game, can turn someone into a Wolfsbane. They will keep the attributes of their role.
Angakkuq - Twice in the game, can select a dead person at Night. That person will be resurrected for two Nights and two Days, before dying again. They will be permitted a second final post.
Psychic - Once in the game, can control who the wolves target that night.
Tide Chimer - Once in the game, can shift the tides, causing everyone who has yet to have voted to vote with the Tide Chimer.

Wolf - Has no special abilities.
Brutal Wolf - Can kill someone of their own choice if lynched.
Inspector Wolf - Can investigate a person each night, and is told three roles that that target could be.
Confrere Wolf - Once in the game, can check a player. If the player has certain abilities, the Confrere Wolf will be able to use that ability once. The Confrere Wolf can do this to the Gentleman, Watchdog, Investigator, Tide Chimer, and the Blackmailer. The original player will not lose any uses of their role.

Blackmailer - Three times in the game, can choose someone to blackmail, meaning that they will no longer be able to vote in the day and they will have 3 self-votes automatically given to them, which will gradually go up. When someone is blackmailed, it is announced the next day.
Hunter - If they are wolfed, they will survive and be able to kill someone. They win with anyone else by making it to the end and using their ability.
Oracle - Can predict who will get lynched or killed. If predicted properly, the Oracle receives a Stance. If they get 3 Stances, they will win with anyone who makes it to the end.

Investigator/Inspector Wolf Results:
Human/Wolf/Hunter - Your target is rather ordinary. They are the Human, Wolf, or Hunter.
Gentleman/Confrere Wolf/Oracle - Your target is flowing in money. They are the Gentleman, Confrere Wolf, or Oracle.
Watchdog/Pharaoh/Brutal Wolf - Your target uses protection. They are the Watchdog, Pharaoh, or Brutal Wolf.
Investigator/Inspector Wolf/Blackmailer - Your target is stealthy. They are the Investigator, Inspector Wolf, or Blackmailer.
Angakkuq/Psychic/Tide Chimer - Your target is from the Faraway City. They are the Angakkuq, Psychic, or Tide Chimer.

1. Cyrus (lynched Day 1)
2. IllogicallyIllogical (lynched Day 3)
3. KitKatExtreme (killed Day 3)
4. Leia
5. Gigi Lee Lann (wolfed Night 6)
6. Green
7. Sodium Chloride (lynched Day 6)
8. Lore (lynched Day 4)
9. Qazikol (wolfed Night 4)
10. skylark89 (wolfed Night 1, revived Day 2, died Night 4)
11. blankin (lynched Day 5)
12. Nickito (wolfed Night 2, revived Day 3, died Night 5)
13. Red (wolfed Night 5)
14. Ravine Roth (lynched Day 2)
15. Shuichi Saihara
16. DeluxePizza
17. Red Velvet
18. Natalya
« Last Edit: January 02, 2018, 07:58:01 PM by Lusamine » Logged

Snom
Kowhai
gay
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2017, 05:18:39 AM »

Shouldn't we hold polls on whether they go through at all first? Or did he rule out that possibility?
Abu
Snom
Radley's Rival

Snom

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2017, 05:20:00 AM »

Shouldn't we hold polls on whether they go through at all first? Or did he rule out that possibility?
He said to hold polls when I did present the option of cancelling them to him.

Snom
Kowhai
gay
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2017, 05:24:09 AM »

That doesn't make it seem as though he ruled it out
On the contrary, it looks like we should be holding polls as to whether or not the games go ahead before opening host signups
Abu
Snom
Radley's Rival

Snom

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2017, 05:29:09 AM »

Okay, new poll. You have 24 hours to vote.

Snom
Kowhai
gay
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2017, 05:31:50 AM »

I'll vote no, we already have a lot of games on the queue and I reckon we should go ahead with one of them at most, and I personally prefer Faraway City
CursedSkylark
Cursed For Life
Franchise Owner

Curses are Curses, and they live within me forever

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2017, 05:37:47 AM »

I'm voting yes, because I want to host one of them at least.
And as I have to address Qazikol's issue, it already passed the bidding poll topic, so why are we even voting for this to be a game? It seems pointless to vote in the bidding topic yes, make this become a TWG and then cancel it when Archi's account gets deleted.

Fluffy Wolf is an adorable and fluffy wig
STAN LOONA #Thechurchofyves
Hi, I'm Sky, otherwise known as what you see up outside! I'm also currently your local Forum News Reporter so watch out every week for my news stories!
My own Discord Server:
https://discord.gg/KQFBT6b
TWG Stats:
TWG XCIV: Morality: Won, Role: Brutal Wolf
TWG XCV: Revolution: Game Died, Role: Undecided
TWG XCVI: Flipline: Won (Last Player Alive), Role: Psychotic Wolf, MVP.
TWG XCVII: Lunatic Asylum: Game Ended Early, Role: Rascal Wolf

TWG XCVIII: Locked and Loaded: Lost, Role: Insomniac
TWG XCIX: Faraway City: Won, Role: Psychic
TWG C: Theory of Everything: Lost, Role: Human
TWG CIII: A Normal Day Outside: Won, Role: Coroner, Town MVP
TWG CIV: Lost Connection: Won, Role: Seer

TWG CV: A Sea-Sun of Visitations: Lost, Role: Human
TWG CVI: Dostoevetsky's Exile: Lost, Role: Anastasia (Arsonist)
TWG CVII: Age of Mythology: Lost, Role: Egyptian Human
TWG CVIII: Return to the Courtroom: Won, Role: Chief Justice
TWG CX: Kainu Mosir: Lost, Role: Kainu Wolf
TWG CXII: The Penitentiary: Lost, Role: Prisoner
TWG CXIV: The Lost Files: Lost, Role: Oracle
TWG CXV: Mirai: Lost, Role: Necromancer
TWG CXVI: Stan Loona Stream Butterfly: Lost, Role: Eidetic Wolf
Cursed Survivor Results:
Mato Grosso: 14/16 (Cáceres)
South Tyrol: 12/16 (Misurina)
Easter Island: 1/12 (Colours & Tribes Soon)
Abu
Snom
Radley's Rival

Snom

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2017, 05:40:31 AM »

I'll vote no, we already have a lot of games on the queue and I reckon we should go ahead with one of them at most, and I personally prefer Faraway City
This is true. I do prefer Faraway City myself. Could we switch this one out for Faraway City? In which case, I’ll switch my vote to no, but for now I would still say yes.

Snom
Leia
◢ ◤
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2017, 05:46:50 AM »

This ^

God Usopp [Aug 20 10:17 AM]:   costco is bestco

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fT9Q21sycyM
Nickito
/r/flipline Moderator
Food Critic

Check out /r/flipline!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2017, 07:58:49 AM »

Okay that makes sense

AskJoe [Oct 06 12:17 AM]:   Okay, so maybe I was wrong all along and God actually does exist.

Chiral of Doom
Better Than Papa!

it's not the 4th anymore but IDK what to change it

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2017, 07:59:20 AM »

Voted No

#MAGA
#TeamNike
#DTrumpIsMyDaddy
#OneNationUnderGod
Nickito
/r/flipline Moderator
Food Critic

Check out /r/flipline!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2017, 08:05:53 AM »

Wait why is this its own topic when the community poll has nothing going on and Lusamine keeps saying that we need to keep the amount of topics here down

AskJoe [Oct 06 12:17 AM]:   Okay, so maybe I was wrong all along and God actually does exist.

Abu
Snom
Radley's Rival

Snom

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2017, 08:27:17 AM »

Wait why is this its own topic when the community poll has nothing going on and Lusamine keeps saying that we need to keep the amount of topics here down
Because it’s the next game on the queue so it needs a quick solution

Snom
Nickito
/r/flipline Moderator
Food Critic

Check out /r/flipline!

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2017, 08:28:54 AM »

What's wrong with the poll then

Chiral of Doom
Better Than Papa!

it's not the 4th anymore but IDK what to change it

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2017, 08:29:01 AM »

y’all coulda proposed the topic for me

#MAGA
#TeamNike
#DTrumpIsMyDaddy
#OneNationUnderGod
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 25   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.