Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42   
Print
Author Topic: Survivor South Tyrol DAY 39  (Read 16958 times)
DeluxePizza
PizzaGod
Papa's Replacement

I make FCs, own a restaurant, host a tournament...

View Profile
« Reply #600 on: February 12, 2018, 04:37:33 PM »

Laugh I need to save this gif now

Gato
HAY PERO KEMOSION
Restaurant Master

Back to my origins [I Just Want To Live]

View Profile
« Reply #601 on: February 12, 2018, 04:39:21 PM »

I made it by myself, Kief and Nick might know from where i took the gif

The cookie lover has arrived!
StevenUniverse:
STEVEN UNIVERSE ARMY!!! Join the Steven Universe Army now by making you picture of steven universe or a signature about it!

Members:
1. Epic~Nerd RIP (We'll remember you)
2. Ataino
3. TheBlackberryGuy
4. GATO39
Participate on my fan Tournament: Mi Musica xD
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=20666.0

Don't forget to read my fanfic: Criminal Case Flipline Edition
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=20293.0

Get the rhythm with: Music Battle.
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=23064.0

Always have in mind:
¨"Totally agree,  need to try to respect each other here, and if there's a user someone just can't get along with, they should just not interact with that user.  Posting rants (whether "constructive" or not, and especially when not asked for) is just a form of harassment."
Matt                          2016

Survivor Rootings:
Survivor 30: Shirin
Survivor 31: Shirin, Stephen & Tasha
Survivor 32: Aubry, Cidney & Neil
Survivor 33: Hannah
Survivor 34: Andrea, Aubry & Cirie
Survivor 35: Ashley, JP & Roark
Survivor 36: James, Kellyn & Sebastian
Hopefully one of them makes it
Kirby
Birthday
Friend of Foodini

no life adult xD

View Profile
« Reply #602 on: February 12, 2018, 04:48:38 PM »

1 (both). Give me a 5-7 sentence paragraph on why you deserve to win.
First things first, I was more honest, as joey admitted. secondly, i was the one that suggested you into the alliance, so maybe you wouldn't even get this far without me ;p. i was also going to use a reward on you if joey hadn't asked other people for help. i could be the first survivor to win without answering a single question before merge. if you vote joey you could make him get a flawless victory
2 (Omega). Who would you have chosen had you won the challenge?
Joey
3 (both). Did you two have an F2 alliance?
Yes
4 (both). If yes, who started it, and how guilty do both of you feel? If no, don't lie to me, I know you did.
Me
5 (both). How many hours did you spend on the challenge?
~1 hour of ACTUAL gameplay (most of the time it was paused)
6 (Omega). Does having played so many seasons and never won put you at an advantage?
i don't think so
7 (both). Give me a three paragraph essay (no more, no less) explaining basic calculus: limits, derivatives, and integrals. Each paragraph should have 5-7 sentences.

Spoiler:
Limits is used to determine what value a function f(x) approaches to as x approaches a certain value. A common beginner's mistake is assume it reacher the exact value, when it's just calculating when it approaches. if the value of lim x->a- f(x) (from left side)  isn't equal to lim x->a+ f(x) (from the right) then the line isn't continuous at a point. there are 3 types of discontinuity. the types of discontinuity are removable (when right and left values are equal, but different from f(a)), jump (when right and left values are different regardless of f(a)) and infinity (when one side approaches to infinity
Spoiler:
Derivative is a slope of a curve at a given point. it can be noted as f'(x) dy/dx or d/dx. the former is more commonly used in math courses while the latter 2 is more commonly used in physics courses. if a line isn't continuous, then it doesn't have a derivative. Vertical lines aren't differentiable, so aren't corners.
Spoiler:
integration is firstly known as antiderivatives. it's basically the opposite of derivatives, however it's way harder. even if you learn different methods of integration for an entire scholar year, you still won't learn all of them. if there's a given interval you may use definite integrals which can be used to calculate the area between a curve and a line or another curve. indefinite integrals doesn't contain intervals, and usually contain a +c in the end to represent a constant since the derivative of any constant is zero.

8 (both). Read the other person's essay, and summarize it in a 5-7 sentence paragraph.

Kirby
Birthday
Friend of Foodini

no life adult xD

View Profile
« Reply #603 on: February 12, 2018, 05:00:59 PM »

in my defense it's 1:55 am and mac doesn't have paint, and my 10 year old laptop stopped working I can't even type messages or draw "Joey" that it becomes a bunch of symbols

Gato
HAY PERO KEMOSION
Restaurant Master

Back to my origins [I Just Want To Live]

View Profile
« Reply #604 on: February 12, 2018, 05:08:31 PM »

what about pencil and paper IMAO, also, you have many time

The cookie lover has arrived!
StevenUniverse:
STEVEN UNIVERSE ARMY!!! Join the Steven Universe Army now by making you picture of steven universe or a signature about it!

Members:
1. Epic~Nerd RIP (We'll remember you)
2. Ataino
3. TheBlackberryGuy
4. GATO39
Participate on my fan Tournament: Mi Musica xD
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=20666.0

Don't forget to read my fanfic: Criminal Case Flipline Edition
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=20293.0

Get the rhythm with: Music Battle.
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=23064.0

Always have in mind:
¨"Totally agree,  need to try to respect each other here, and if there's a user someone just can't get along with, they should just not interact with that user.  Posting rants (whether "constructive" or not, and especially when not asked for) is just a form of harassment."
Matt                          2016

Survivor Rootings:
Survivor 30: Shirin
Survivor 31: Shirin, Stephen & Tasha
Survivor 32: Aubry, Cidney & Neil
Survivor 33: Hannah
Survivor 34: Andrea, Aubry & Cirie
Survivor 35: Ashley, JP & Roark
Survivor 36: James, Kellyn & Sebastian
Hopefully one of them makes it
Eliza Mariposa
Bonne nuit
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #605 on: February 12, 2018, 05:35:30 PM »

Joey. Answer me.

calm down buddy

Check Intro/Leaving
Kirby
Birthday
Friend of Foodini

no life adult xD

View Profile
« Reply #606 on: February 13, 2018, 07:15:11 AM »

what about pencil and paper IMAO, also, you have many time
i suck at drawing, it would be colorless since i don't have color pencils, and i only have papers with lines
tldr would be far worse.

Ducky Momo
« Reply #607 on: February 13, 2018, 09:08:46 AM »

Okay, thanks you Joey and Omega. I am still not totally clear on who to vote yet... so good luck and I sure hope I am not the deciding vote.
Kangablue
Joey
Better Than Papa!

KANGAROO!

View Profile
« Reply #608 on: February 13, 2018, 02:33:23 PM »

We are going to have a competition to see who gets my vote!

Each of you will receive the same number of questions. Whoever gives the better answer for their question gets the point. You might have the same question.

1 (both). Give me a 5-7 sentence paragraph on why you deserve to win.

I deserve to win because of the challenges I won and the risk I took betraying basically everyone else in the game for my Omega/Leaf alliance. To be honest, when it comes to challenges, I work better in a tribe than on my own, but nevertheless, with challenges, I still think I proved myself. Gato's called me a 'flash game master,' yet despite that, I feel like I proved I can do better than that, winning survivor question, putting a good attempt up at the writing challenge, and nailing voting history, all challenges I never though I could be good at and outpreformed what I thought I could do before on. I don't really congratulate myself that much for winning Survivor Jamaica as I didn't have much strategy at all and was carried by people like Omega- this game was very different, I contributed to that alliance, making sure the people that wanted us out were gone and sticking with them even if it meant betraying some of my other friends.

2 (Joey). Why did you choose Omega over me?

I chose Omega over you for a simple reason- me and Omega had an alliance, and I wanted to stay true to that, even though it seemed like Omega was more popular among the jury. If my alliance from the start was with you and we got to this point, it would of been you in the final two now, but it wasn't- that's why I chose Omega. Sorry Leaf- another game perhaps? It was fun working with you this game.

3 (both). Did you two have an F2 alliance?

Yes.

4 (both). If yes, who started it, and how guilty do both of you feel? If no, don't lie to me, I know you did.

Omega was the one who started it. Being fully honest, I don't feel that guilty. I wanted to go through with it, and that's what happened. Sorry.

5 (both). How many hours did you spend on the challenge?

On the Atari Breakout challenge, I spent like 3+ hours on it, and was gonna spend more but I acidently pressed enter while typing "I AM JOEY" in the searchbar to prove it was me at 30k points. I was taking a screenshot and showing Danny every 10k, so he agreed to let me just keep the score even though I lost the image Sad. (Also, my 20k score was enough anyways, so it wasn't that big of a deal in the end).

6 (Joey). Does already have won a Survivor season put you at a disadvantage?

Potentially, however, as I said before, I don't personally count Jamaica as much of a win. I didn't do much that game other then follow along. That's why I really want to win this season- to have a season down that I actually worked hard to win rather than lurked and win.

7 (both). Give me a three paragraph essay (no more, no less) explaining basic calculus: limits, derivatives, and integrals. Each paragraph should have 5-7 sentences.

I had a little- ok, I had a lot of help from KKE for this question. Here it is.

Limits describe the behavior of a function f(x) as it approaches a certain input value. For example, the function f(x) = x^2 approaches infinity, as x--> infinity. However, certain functions have vertical asymptotes  or horizontal asymptotes, where the limit may  just be a single integer. For example, a function with a horizontal asymptote at y = 2 will approach 2 as x approaches infinity. A function with a vertical asymptote at x = 1 will approach infinity as x approahces 1.

Derivatives describe the instantaneous rate of change at a particular point in a function. In other words, it's basically the "slope" of a curve at a particular point. If the function is increasing within a set of values, you can say that the derivative at a point x within those values has to be positive. If decreasing, said derivative at the point x must be negative. The process of getting a derivative of a function f(x) is called differentiation, where the differentiated derivative is written as f'(x). For example, the derivative of f(x) = 2x^4 + 4x + 1 will be f'(x) = 8x^3 + 4

Integrals is basically a form of antidifferentiation. In simpler words, you can imagine it as the opposite of a derivative, but in more calculus based terms, it's more-or-less finding the area underneath the curve.  Imagine a parabola f(x) = x^2. It will go on and on forever if we don't bound it by a certain interval. Now, we bound the function between the inclusive interval of [2, 6] and the x-axis. That will essentially be (2, 4) and (6, 36). on the coordinate plane, and an integral essentially finds the area underneath that section of the curve cut off by the interval to the x-axis. Integrating f(x) = x^2 is like reverse diffferentiation, so we get F(x) = (1/3)x^3 as we know the interval. F(6) - F(2) = 72 - (8/3) = 69.33 as our final answer for the integral of f(x) = x^2

8 (both). Read the other person's essay, and summarize it in a 5-7 sentence paragraph.

Omega's speech says that he should be the winner because of his actions in the alliance, and certain records that can be broken/kept in this game. Omega was closer to you than I was throughout the game, as he was the one to suggest you into the alliance. He also thinks that you should vote him because he never answered any of the questions and apparently that's something that'll be remembered. Also, I'd be the first to get a flawless victory if you voted me, which is why you shouldn't vote me to win South Tyrol acording to Omega.

I'm gonna post the flag/my confessionals just after this- well the flag will take a bit longer to find out how to post properly but I'll work it out don't worry.

Hello! I'm Kangablue, also known as shalomblue or Joey.
==============================
I'm fun, weird, and love playing games, as well as creating them.
Game Ranks:
1. Papa's Cupcakeria (RANK 226- GOLD)
2. Papa's Bakeria (RANK 219- GOLD)
3. Steak and Jake (TRAILHEAD 195)
4. Papa's Pastaria (RANK 191- GOLD)
5. Papa's Freezeria to Go! (RANK 171- GOLD)
6. Papa's Hot Doggeria (RANK 136- GOLD)
7. Papa's Sushiria (RANK 126)
8. Papa's Cheeseria (RANK 113)
9. Slider Scouts (RANK 100)
10. Papa's Pizzeria to Go! (RANK 80)
11. Papa's Wingeria (RANK 78- GOLD)
12. Papa's Taco Mia to Go! (RANK 66)
13. Papa's Donuteria (RANK 65)
14. Jacksmith (RANK 63)
15. Papa's Pancakeria (RANK 59- GOLD)
16. Papa's Taco Mia! (RANK 36)
17. Papa's Pizzeria (RANK 34)
18. Papa's Burgeria to Go! (RANK 20)
19. Papa's Cupcakeria to Go! (RANK 13)

Papa's Burgeria (RANK ?- GOLD)

MAKE A DIFFERENCE!

Gameria Holidays:
Cupcakeria: 4th Halloween (October)
Pastaria: 4th Summer Luau (June)
Donuteria (Replay): 1st Starlight Jubilee (July)
Cheeseria: 2nd Valentines Day (Febuary)
Bakeria: 4th Starlight Jubilee (July)
Sushiria: 3rd Cherry Blossom Festival (April)
Cupcakeria to Go: 1st St. Paddy's Day (March)
Taco Mia to Go: 2nd Starlight BBQ (July)
*Wingeria: 2nd Burgesburgh Alleyways (February)
**Hot Doggeria Lobby: (L) Papa Louie Theme
Jacksmith: 2nd Evershade Forest
===============================
*I created my own holidays, which you can see here: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=619.msg1776233#msg1776233
**I alternate the lobby every five ranks, like a holiday, to the next one alphabetically.
Kangablue
Joey
Better Than Papa!

KANGAROO!

View Profile
« Reply #609 on: February 13, 2018, 03:10:17 PM »

Ok, here it is (image at bottom). I should probably explain because the image didn't show up that clearly when I took it.

The center is Adeige- that's our tribe, that's what the flags about. Below is the Survivor Logo. Around, I have the names, and with those names, an animal/person/symbol/leaf/black hole that has a face. Smiley

Joey: I am a Kangaroo, for obvious reasons- KANGAblue!
Chieko: Chieko likes flamingos as much as I does kangaroos (or she thinks she does). So, this choice was obvious. This is the drawing I'm the most happy with, lol.
Leaf: A smiling Leaf! What else would he be?
Raven: Yeah my bird drawing skills aren't the best here. You can still see though what it is, and it's not horrible, lol.
Gato: Kitty! Smiley Not the best drawing though.
Omega: An omega sign with a top hat... or is that a smile? Up to your interpretation. Oh, and there's a salt shaker next to it with a face on it.
Cosmic: A black hole! Or sun? Or... something in cosmic space. Laugh Let's stick with that. It's happy, that's all you need to know.
Kief: I ran out of idea at this point so drew his manga. I still think it looks pretty funny though, lol. Exuse me for my bad drawing skills.
Maria: I couldn't think of anything, I just have a thought bubble with the words, "I miss you." and a frowny face. Where are you Maria?

Hopefully you like it. Smiley

Game Ranks:
14. Jacksmith (RANK 63)

MAKE A DIFFERENCE!

Gameria Holidays:
*I created my own holidays, which you can see here: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=619.msg1776233#msg1776233
**I alternate the lobby every five ranks, like a holiday, to the next one alphabetically.
Kangablue
Joey
Better Than Papa!

KANGAROO!

View Profile
« Reply #610 on: February 13, 2018, 03:49:13 PM »

By the way, I said at the beginning I'd share all my confessionals, might as well, hate to have them go to waste, lol. Note that all of these were what I wrote in the moment, don't judge me too badly. Laugh Lol.

Also gonna post all of Danny's posts about my confessionals in the middle of them.

Confessional #1: Way Too Early For Confessionals (12/18/17):
So uh... allies already? IDK
I've only been players with Kief in two games, Jamaica and Mato Grosso, and in both of those games I ended up allying with him.
Though, in karma, I am very tempted if Temmie joins this game to ally with him. I know that if the two of them end up on the same tribe one of them is gone it seems like, that's what the pattern has become.
I teamed up with Temmie once before, Survivor Bahamas, an unfinished season. And that actually went well, that's where I blindslided Nick, lol. Forget what exactly happened with Kief that game.
Temmie hasn't signed up yet... but if he does... maybe. I daknow he's not been the best at the challenges, but neither is Kief. Though Kief is still mad at me so I don't know.
Nick I'm in a game with, excluding Bahamas, for the first time! Wonder if we'll cross paths. Might be nice to.
Cosmic's in this game for once, not sure what to think of that with the basically no time we've talked in survivor. Maybe he'll be an ally.
In summary, I have no clue what I'm doing and this is pointless confessional.
-End of Confessional #1

Confessional #2: Instantaneous Leader (12/20/17):
So, it appears as if I've been voted leader. Voted up first... again.
I mean I'm flattered, tribe leader here, representative at the start of Mato Grosso.
I even got a lot of positive results in Mato Grosso's survivor questions.
Anyways, I've gotten a look at my tribe, the Brunico Tribe.
No Kief or Nick, but I do have Cosmic and Gato... hmmm.
Oh, and Dany is in this game, which is cool. Too bad we're on different tribes or I would totally try to alliance with her, lol.
No Temmie in the end, oh well.

SupremePizza: lol

Part of me wants to ask Cosmic into an alliance, but it's a bit early for that, I don't want to be like Kief in Survivor Atlantic and start thinking strategically too early on, though I'm considering it. Will definitely talk to him some point before our first tribal though.
Not much to say other than that though, again, a bit too early for confessionals but whatever.
-End of Confessional #2

Confessional #3: Edging Along (12/26/17):
Been a while since I've done one of these- currently, all I'm doing is waiting for the results of the 2nd immunity challenge to be posted.
The challenge was trivia- err, I mean typing. Not sure how much I like this being a challenge, but I guess it's karma for what I did top 5 in Mato Grosso.
I've gotten a really fast time of 5:39, 21 seconds only! Not too bad. I'm the highest on my tribe, and while I'm not sure yet, I'm guessing I'll be the highest overall. May make me a target... but hopefully people at least on my tribe realize that at this point in the game, the best thing to do is to make your tribe stronger to pass the immunity challenges.
Speaking of which, I don't want any blindsides right now. That's why I want Yandre out if we go to tribal- nothing personal, but she hasn't been doing the best at challenges, and doing well in challenges is what we need at this point in the game.
Anyways, the other half of the game, the talking to people part, err, social, is going ok.
Omega proposed me an alliance which I am glad to go with. Seems like we both have the same goal at this point, and it's nice to have someone on your side early on.
I've been supporting Dany when I can- well, not really, just wishing her luck when her tribe was at tribal and congratulating her for not being voted out, lol. Part of me wants to ally with Dany... but on the other hand, it really depends whats happening. Not gonna make or break my game at this point, sorry Dany, lol.
I just talked to Gato, asking him who he's voting if our tribe goes to tribal. Didn't say who I wanted though.... eh. Maybe I should of, to gain trust, though I don't want to have that relayed to anyone else. I trust Gato, but if Gato was in an alliance with somebody else knowing him he'd be loyal to it, so it's hard to know.
I also had a brief conversation with Kief, nothing too major, mostly unrelated to Survivor South Tyrol, but he did ask me how my tribe was going and I just mentioned that Yandre and Cyrus hadn't done it, Cyrus with an excuse.
I did make a joke by the fact that Kief wasn't bilndslided this time in 16th place as he was the last time he was on the same tribe as Nick cough, and Kief said "But by talking with most people in my tribe before and after the vote- I think I know who voted me." which is interesting. Dosen't surprise me to be honest.
Though the vote does worry me.
1 Rachel, 1 Kief, 2 Nick, 4 Fanatic
The rachel vote was probably just somebody voting honestly, my guess being this was Fanatic's vote, probably not involved with what was going on at the time.
I don't think Nick would vote Kief alone, despite any grudges they have or once had with each other.
I guess the Nick vote's could be Kief and somebody on Kief's side, though not sure there.
Actually if anyone is with Kief perhaps Raven? Not sure on that front.
Or Chieko perhpas? Hmm.
If I had to make a guess, I'd say...
Rachel: Voted by Fanatic
Nick: Voted by Kief and Raven?
Fanatic: Voted by Chieko, Nick, Sky, Rachel
Uhh, that leaves Jeff -> Kief
that's not right
I don't know, this is too long for a confessional.
Basically I don't know what happened last tribal really and hoping I don't go to tribal now.
*This was before my conversation with Kief when he told me.

Confessional #4: Cactus of Decisions (12/28/17):
So, first things first, before last tribal, I told Cosmic to vote Yandre- took a while to respond, but that's probably just from not being on discord. Good to see we're on the same page.
The tribal council went great, by the way, seems like everyone's got the right idea there.
Maria - Today at 1:01 PM
Well, that'd mean I'd have to do the whole level again. I already quit out
copying that
Anyways, Maria invited me into an alliance, which was odd, because she was one of the people I wanted out. I mean, that message I just copied is kinda proof why. Reluctant to redo a challenge? It's reward, sure, but not like Maria's scores in the levels have shown other messages.
I accepted Maria's alliance proposal, and she put me into an alliance with Cyrus... both of these people haven't done very good at challenges and I kind of wanted out already.
There target is Leaf, which I do not want to happen, to be honest. I think after this I'm gonna create a group chat with Leaf.
Which will mean I'm in a group chat with everyone in this game, and a solo one with everyone but Cyrus, lol
Anyways, Cactus McCoy is the challenge, and while I was happy with it at first, once I finished the first level, I saw something that would make this challenge take way longer then it's expected to- upgrades.
You see, while only Level 1 is counting for score, there's no way to monitor how many upgrades you have, and Danny never said anything against it.

SupremePizza: Well, I don’t want to reuse challenges like Amazon

So, with that comes a decision. Finish the game, or finish all upgrades, or don't use as much time like most people are gonna do?
No it's good to have new challenges
But the flaw with this challenge is if you've played Cactus Mcoy before, or you finish the game, you'll have more upgrades which could help you get a higher score.

SupremePizza: Maybe
Hmm, idk what to do then

Just means I know what I'm doing for the whole day Laugh

SupremePizza: Well, I’ll just allow it because if you think about it, it means people are willing to spend more time to win Survivor'

I mean there's no real way to monitor who's played the game before and not- I say it's fine for this challenge
True, but it may be time spent before this challenge, if you've already gotten all the upgrades and played Cactus McCoy

SupremePizza: Probably
Oh well

yeah, nothing you can do now

SupremePizza: Will it affect much though?
I mean, like the quizzes, you can later see all of the answers
Then, redo it

I've never played CactusMcCoy, idk how much upgrades help

SupremePizza: They might not. There’s like punching and swinging

but if say, they could improve your score by x amount of points, for having all of them, then if you were playing on a finished game, you'd already have that
eh it might not even matter

SupremePizza: I mean, maybe people have deleted their cookies

Either way my mind is already set on playing the whole game A because of upgrades, and B because this game is really fun Laugh lol

SupremePizza: Okay
Good luck :joy:

Hey- I played the majority of Rock Garden, a very tedious game in 2 days
this game isn't tedious at all, it should be easy
he says now
Welp, time to shine my inner cactus and beat Cactus McCoy!
-End of Confessional #4

Confessional #5:  Bathrooms and Idols and Music Battles and Feeling Acomplished for Beating Something By Two Seconds and Cooking and More (1/3/18):
Welp, lost having the idol for myself. That was realy funny to be honest.
Omega was the one to do it though, so I'm in luck. If that was with anybody else that would of been so awkward.
He searched for posts by Danny with the words 'idol' in them, and boom, found it.
The clue was hinting to Music Battle. Still feel bad for not doing it after signing up I wanted to do it but didn't really have any ideas and kept putting it off.
There was also the cooking challenge... that one wasn't fun but hey I won.
And now theirs this challenge... the challenge where getting better by a second is enough to please me.
Though I don't think I'm getting any higher than that.
Hey, even though I didn't get the idol, I still won the challenge
So now I've won more challenges than Gato, being first place for number of challenge wins
(don't forget to add my win Danny)
Tongue
Anyways, I actually didn't have that much this time.
-End of Confessional #5

Confessional #6: Fantastisch Stamm (1/12/18):
(Fantastic Tribe in German, don't ask why I was bored lol)
Ok, I got on the right tribe.
First though, I should mention what happened with me sharing the knowledge of the idol before.
Of course, if you look at it from a players perspective, that was a bad move strategically normally, and probably was, Omega will probably be mad at me.
Also Chikeo knows. Laugh I wonder if he found out why we were all viewing Music Battle, though it's not hard to guess.
Anyways... wow people getting upset over the reweard thing bothers me.
Yeah, it's not the most fair the way it was rewarded... but I find that very ironic from the people who didn't really try in the last immunity challenge.
I mean come on(edited)
I had one slow run my first time, when I was typing out the guide of how to solve it.
Then, my seccond run, which was my first speed run was 33 if I remember correctly.
Gato's score is fine, he only has a track pad as he said in the bathroom challenge and he did rather well doing so
Seriously, the only person on a different tribe that got a better score than me on my first speedrun attempt was Green... yeah.
I guess I'm just boosting my ego now lol
Just saying that while the way the reward done may not of been fair, Kief's right about that... from what I can see in the scores....
Well, I'm on the right tribe, that's something
Wunderbar for that! Smiley
-End of Confessional #6

Confessional #7: Hoping for Merge (1/13/18):
I think the title of this makes pretty clear- I'm hoping for merge so badly
Chieko is probably getting out here
The thing is, I've been talking to Chieko a lot outside the game
eh
I want to help Chieko... but
agh
I couuld tell her that she's being voted out, or at least 2-2 and rachel will then change to Chieko
To be fair though, I don't know what that would do her, I mean she's kinda screwed
plus it doesn't really affect me, we're not in an alliance
so eh
Rachel will probably be out next if Chieko's out and there's not tribe merge.
Speaking of tribe merge.... I kind of want to stick with the current Brunico tribe
Maybe I can convince a final four alliance
I'll see. I don't know at the moment.
-End of Confessional #7

(Charachter limit, hold on)

Game Ranks:
14. Jacksmith (RANK 63)

MAKE A DIFFERENCE!

Gameria Holidays:
Kangablue
Joey
Better Than Papa!

KANGAROO!

View Profile
« Reply #611 on: February 13, 2018, 03:57:06 PM »

Confessional #8: Joyful Flamingos are Safe (1/13/18):
(Chieko likes cyberflamingos sooo.... IDK lol)
First things first, you saw my conversation with Maria, but I did have one with Chieko here
Tsukada Chieko - Yesterday at 10:39 PM
meh
two people want to flip me
I can't tell why but you know who
Slaps Kief because of that idea
oh well, maybe they want me to backstab me?
who even sknows
i don't want a tie
Kangablue - Today at 4:12 AM
:frowning:
why do they want to flip on you?
you do the best at the challenges for your tribe
I mean merge might be coming
I guess
eh
Tsukada Chieko - Today at 8:46 AM
Eh
it's too late already
i guess imj going to be voted out after all
heh
hah...
i meant.
cyrus and maria are flippling for me
Tsukada Chieko - Today at 9:34 AM
i don't want this to end in a tie
I don't want one of my teamates to get voted out after a purple rock if that happens
at the moment, it's evacuating or survive
look, joey. I understand I want to be on the merge, but...
It's no use anymore.
This is probably the second saddest tribal council for me after Nick's elimination
It's this the end? Or maybe there's a light of hope on me?
Why I do have to be involved on this...
Im really fearing as of now
If I change my vote to Maria, I will be the one voted out instead
Had to start an ''alliance'' with Maria, eitherway, it's not even a real alliance lol
this is probably my second screw-up after Mato Grosso F3, don't you think so?(edited)
Kangablue - Today at 10:52 AM
you may still have a chance now, actually
if cyrus doesn't come on
and you get say Rachel to also vote Cyrus
Tsukada Chieko - Today at 10:52 AM
she did
Kangablue - Today at 10:52 AM
oh nice
24 hour limit in 5 hours
Tsukada Chieko - Today at 10:53 AM
>.<
Tsukada Chieko - Today at 11:01 AM
just in case...
* slowly eats popcorn *
SupremePizza    01:01:55 PM    Posting in Survivor South Tyrol DAY 18.
D:
I guess it's a death match for me
Kangablue - Today at 11:06 AM
Danny could do a tiebreaker challenge
that would probably be better recieved then a  rock draw game wize
Tsukada Chieko - Today at 11:07 AM
Zech didn't even vote as he has been playing minecraft for 8 hours
it probably counts as self-vote
Kangablue - Today at 11:07 AM
yeah
Tsukada Chieko - Today at 11:07 AM
P-phew? :cold_sweat:
Kangablue - Today at 11:07 AM
though there's still time left in the vote, its early if he's doing that now with a self vote on Cyrus
Tsukada Chieko - Today at 11:26 AM
Cyrus is online on the forum.
Well crap, my chances are wasted
:frowning:
I'm already done for
Kangablue - Today at 2:10 PM
Danny revealed the votings only 3/4
Tsukada Chieko - Today at 2:10 PM
yeah :confounded:
Kangablue - Today at 2:10 PM
You voted, Rachel voted, and either Cyrus didn't vote when they came on or Maria never voted
thats good for you actually
Tsukada Chieko - Today at 2:11 PM
Maria voted for me
Rachel and I are on an alliance, we voted Cyrus
Kangablue - Today at 2:11 PM
so its Cyrus
Tsukada Chieko - Today at 2:11 PM
Cyrus is now playing minecraft again building his ideal dish
Kangablue - Today at 2:11 PM
wait is he actually building his dish in minecraft Laugh
:joy:1
lol
Tsukada Chieko - Today at 2:12 PM
I guess? :joy:
Kangablue - Today at 2:12 PM
Well theres only 1 hour left
Cyrus will get a self vote if he doesn't cast his vote
therefor being eliminated, with you and Rachel voting Cyrus
Tsukada Chieko - Today at 2:13 PM
well, let's say that Cyrus went to sleep.. He played minecraft since 4am and unable to sleep until 12pm... Then he forgot and blah blah he got voted out
Kangablue - Today at 2:14 PM
actually, that would make sense that he went to sleep
because around this time awhile ago when Cyrus was on Brunico, he said he couldn't do the challenge now but he would after he wakes up
I think
Tsukada Chieko - Today at 2:14 PM
ye
25 minutes left...?
Yeah we actually ended up talking a lot though theres also a lot of other stuff inbetween
If Chieko mkakes it (which now I think he will) to merge I'll create a group chat with her(edited)
But yeah- I don't have an alliance with Chieko, but I'm down to make one
And now, I think he'll survive, because Maria switched her vote
I didn't want to straight up say, "You should turn on Cyrus" I just kind of wanted to point it out
But yeah, the way Maria plays... I don't know, it just bugs me 'being ' with her, I want her out quickly if possible
She's lucky there wasn't a seccond tribal back on the original Brunico tribe
well yeah
thinking about it IDK the purpose of this confessional
lol
I'm probably gonna do another once merge happens so... yeah.
In summary, this confessional had no real purpose.
-End of Confessional #8

Confessional #9: I'M ON THE EDGE! (Of... not glory at all) (1/23/18):
Tribe Merge! Wooo
Time to be first jury member!
Well not I have an idol and it'll definitly be played.
But I'm probably an early jury
Thought I could go a game without being in two alliances that are counteracting each other at once?
That would of been legendary.
And wouldn't of happened.
Sigh.
Last time though it was recoverable
Here? Not so much.
Kief though is the Archi of this game- presses for information every time I talk to him. Sorry, but no matter if I'm with Cosmic or with Omega, I want Kief gone.
Litterally, I have the exact same situation. One person who I feel is more trustworthy, while there's one person who's actions have made them more trustworthy- again, I've been given an idol.
But it's not though. Archi just kind of put me into that situation. Omega and I are actually in an alliance.
Tip to Archi: Ask people to be in an alliance before you give them idols. :stuck_out_tongue:
That's my problem with Raven. He chose the tribe reward, sure. But it feels as if that was just to prove a point more than actually because she wanted to- she of course, would of been the one voted out if we didn't go to tribal.
Though, I'm willing to blindly trust Raven for now because of votes. Though... if Omega and Leaf votes with me, then we for sure have the majority.
I'm not sure if I'm working with Omega or Cosmic. My instincts tell me to just stick with Omega, but I'm not sure I want to.  I feel like Omega would turn on me if he got the chance.
I'm very tempted to just play my idol if I don't win immunity. I'm not gonna hesitate this time like I did in Mato Grosso- I have one, I should use it when the opportunity arises, and it's not rocket science I'm gonna get votes soon.
I wonder if Chieko will attempt to tell me about the alliance that Cosmic and Kief are in with her targeting me. I've talked to her quite a bit outside of survivor, and she's been open about stuff, as you saw before. This is what's gonna show if she's with me or not, and I'm guessing not. :frowning:
Which is sad cause I would of saved you before by convincing Maria to vote Cyrus not you.... though it didn't matter in the end.
I should of made an actual group chat with Chieko when I had the chance, maybe explain the Maria thing. Now it's too late. Hmm I just have to wait for the right time where it won't look suspicious.
OMEGA: Supposed closest ally. I want to trust him, and he gave me an idol, while telling me all of his rewards.
COSMIC: Other person who could be my ally. I'm being very open against Omega as I would be normally, because the 'a lot of rewards.' I don't like this counter alliance though- this will have to be met soon.
LEAF: I don't know weather to trust you or not. I think you're with me, though it would be nice to talk to you individually. For a bit.
MARIA: You are another person who's my... 'ally.' I didn't think you would be at the beginning, but at the moment, I need you around. Also, I would not be against carrying you to finals.
GATO: You are also somebody I consider an ally but you could easily be with Kief. I hope your not, because if you aren't, I'd be glad to keep you around.
CHIEKO: Just came on right now- if he's gonna tell me about Kief/Cosmic/Chieko, you better do it now. But you like working with Kief, and I don't think you will. I'm more than fine with keeping you if you do tell me though. Come on Chieko, let me trust you.
KIEF: I want you out. It's possible you could ally with me still, but I doubt it. I'm sorry Kief, your a good friend, but in survivor, I know you don't want me to get to the finish and you need to be stopped.
RAVEN: Where is your head at? I think you're with us... we'll see.
-End of Confessional #9

Confessional #10: I Must Know Da Wae To Win. (Title suggested by Danny) (1/28/18):
That's what I want to do.
I mean in THEORY I could win 18 challenges this game, if everything left is immunity and I win all 7 individual immunity challenges leading up to a final 2
But that's not gonna happen, being realistic
But hey it's POSSIBLE
lol
Anyways um
Voted out Kief, mostly because I knew he wanted me out thanks to Cosmic and this way I'm a bit safer, hopefully
Still have an idol, that's good
need to find an opportunity to use my vote save still
Next is probably Chieko while I talk to her outside of the game, inside the game I'm not so sure we're on the same page
Kind of like Raven last game, except Raven I actually did have an alliance with in game and hadn't really talked to outside of the game
Woudln't mind taking them farther, but it's not really within my power to
And it doesn't hurt me if they're out
yeah
Well anyways, Chieko gone will mess with Maria
Maria may have to go soon
Well anyways, time to see if I can win 18 challenges this challenge even though I didn't think so originally!
-End of Confessional #10
*I accidentally marked this as #9... good job me.

Confessional #11: Cyberflamingos VS Everyone Else (1/30/18):
You're a lot of fun Chieko, I can't deny that
But for the same reason as Gato, I'm voting you
There's no way I'm betraying tons of people just for you
If you had an idol, maybe.
But it's a bit late for that
And I have too many other ties at the moment.

SupremePizza: Tbh, you’re making me sad

I'm making me sad
Chieko's a lot of fun to play with and if she asked me earlier I might of
yes, play with
lol
that could be interpreted wrong
let's not think of that
I just realized how wrong that sentence looks

SupremePizza: yeah right

ANYWAYS
yeah
I could use my idol, but it just wouldn't work out at this point, too many people want her gone and while I would of liked to keep her for longer, it wouldn't work out
Same reason why I didn't keep Gato, same reason I didn't keep Raven last game or even Archi last game- at final 5 or 6, sure, break off from the group all you'd like
but. meh
I could easily be being voted out right now, it's not hard
but whatever
Yeah. Sad tribal.
To be fair I did help Chieko earlier even though she doesn't know that
and since Cyrus didn't vote the wrong person it would of been a draw, Rachel would of then sided to vote Chieko out(edited)
The thing is asuming I'm not being blinslided it's gonna be a one sided vote, except for maybe Maria
also the fact Chieko is going to win any jury vote, that's for sure, she'd win my vote
and also is good at challenges
This is gonna hurt, I could easily negate it, but I'm not. Sorry Chieko, I'd love to keep you in, but I know I can't do that right now
-End of Confessional #11

Confessional #12: Emotinal Cyberflamingos and Cyberkangaroos (2/3/18):
I knew something like this would happen when I voted out Chieko... I saw it coming
"Also I'm pretty sure Chieko isn't gonna take it personally" is fake and I knew it when I said it
Yes, I have an idol. I could of saved her, but there's a few reasons why I wouldn't do that
One, game wise, she's liked- just look at the jury chat of Survivor Mato Grosso at the end of the game- a lot of people said that they would of much rather voted for Chieko to win over Danny or Gato, I haven't forgotten that.
Second, she didn't really give another option. I mean come on, she voted for herself. It's not like she suggested somebody else to vote out, in fact, she barely talked about survivor at all in the 'alliance' chat she created.
Third, and more importantly, is alliances. I was already in an 'alliance' with basically everyone else and game wise, keeping Chieko would of gotten me out for sure
I mean come on- if I was to blindslide Omega that tribal instead, was there really a way for me to win?
I did think about it, how I could blindslide Omega- I still can, actually. Use my idol on say Cosmic, double vote up, and bam Omega's gone, it's more than doable
But I don't wanna loose an ally, and to be honest, I trust Omega.
I've been doing a very mean strategy this game compared to last one- I'm voting with the power state, not being as trustworthy to people as I was before (before Mato Grosso)
that is something intresting to think about though
before Mato Grosso, I wasn't that involved- I didn't pay too much atention to alliances and really jsut played the game for the challenges
I was definitely more liked and trustworthy, that's certain. Doing more has it's benifits and losses
So yeah. Sorry Chieko, it may of been fun, but I wasn't gonna save you. :frowning: Please don't stay sad/mad for a while I like it when you're being silly a lot more.
-End of Confessional #12

Confessional #13: Loyal Kangaroo?:
This game has been very different from Survivor Mato Grosso- and that's my trust for other people.
I've been very openly trusting Omega and Leaf this whole game. Honestly, I think it's for the better- I'm not going to be 'revealing game plans' of others this game
Sure, could I be blindslided? Easily. By Leaf or Omega- it wouldn't be that hard to do. I could blindslide Omega if I wanted to- get two of the other players to vote Omega, my double vote, bam. Or, I could use my idol on Cosmic and that would be that, Omega gone, asuming he's not trying to do it to me.
I've been taking the benifit of the doubt this game I didn't take before and so far it's working. My loyalty is to Omega and Leaf. Hopefully we'll make it to top 3 without any blindslides.
-End of Confessional #13

Confessional #14: Yeah:
This is a confessional.
Yeah
This is a pointless confessional
no longer a reason to write any
umm
yeah
Nick said I was him from Survivor Atlantic
in that case that makes Nick Kief
in a way
lol
Yeah
Yeah
Confessionals
I'll probably do a confessional at the end again.
Yeah
Yeah I'm done
-End of Confessional #14

Yeah. That's that. Felt like sharing that as that was my initial intention no matter if I made it to top 2 or voted out 16th and barely had any.

Game Ranks:
14. Jacksmith (RANK 63)

MAKE A DIFFERENCE!

Gameria Holidays:
Majo_Ellen
Just Yuri
Restaurant Star

Just Yuri

View Profile
« Reply #612 on: February 13, 2018, 05:41:43 PM »

Both of you, can you tell us what you think your "biggest" move of the game was?

Is it wrong that Yuri looks like Majo_Ellen, but with 2 eyes?
Kangablue
Joey
Better Than Papa!

KANGAROO!

View Profile
« Reply #613 on: February 13, 2018, 05:54:29 PM »

Both of you, can you tell us what you think your "biggest" move of the game was?
Eliminating Kief. If that didn't work, there was no way that I would of been able to make it here and I would of been targeted early merge instead of him.

Game Ranks:
14. Jacksmith (RANK 63)

MAKE A DIFFERENCE!

Gameria Holidays:
Kirby
Birthday
Friend of Foodini

no life adult xD

View Profile
« Reply #614 on: February 13, 2018, 06:04:13 PM »

leaf alraedy voted so i guess i dont have to paraphrase joey's paragraph
making the joey-omega-leaf alliance which is what got us to f3.

Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.