Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 62   
Print
Author Topic: TWG XCIX: Faraway City (Humans and Hunter win!) (MVPs POSTED!)  (Read 77571 times)
dar
« Reply #720 on: December 29, 2017, 07:30:35 AM »

19 pla- oh wait blankin's blackmailed.
that's 16 players.. impressive.
Shendelzare
« Reply #721 on: December 29, 2017, 07:38:20 AM »

Does Blackmailer wins with everyone though?
Abu
Snom
Radley's Rival

Snom

View Profile
« Reply #722 on: December 29, 2017, 07:46:48 AM »

Does Blackmailer wins with everyone though?
No, it's a biased role.

Snom
Ataino
A Red Cube
Better Than Papa!

A Red Cube

View Profile
« Reply #723 on: December 29, 2017, 07:47:22 AM »

Sadly

A Red Cube
Abu
Snom
Radley's Rival

Snom

View Profile
« Reply #724 on: December 29, 2017, 07:47:44 AM »

Night 5

It was lynching time, and everyone seemed to agree that Lore was not who he claimed to be. Sure enough, once the oxygen was sucked out of him, furry features started appearing, revealing him as a wolf.

"Why not hang them? Isn't it much easier than...this?" Red questioned. "We are not so accustomed to using brute force as you are. When we cannot solve something, we use our technology to aid us. This is why we asphyxiate people instead of hanging them by the neck," Phyco responded. "But our technology is useless outside of the Faraway City. Soliera will guide you to the outskirts."

"Right. So why do we have to leave anyways?" Nickito questioned. Once again, Phyco responded. "Her Grace, Wutuo Dihuang, has ordered it. The territory to the south of the Faraway City was never colonised by us because there is no influence from your Earth there. The laws of physics there work differently than everywhere else, and the creatures of that terrain are stronger than anything our ancestors had ever seen before. But it is where our gods live, such as Xerneas and Yveltal, the deities of life and death. Her Grace believes that bringing one of them to our aid is a good idea, and we agree. The Poipole will guide you."

The group left with her to where they came from originally; the place with a bleak landscape, where the sky is purple.

"Yes...this is the last frontier of our world. The journey is difficult, but a temple to one of our deities, one of balance, lies beyond this treacherous pathway. It will take you throughout valleys and canyons, mountains and jungles. But with the Poipole to guide you, it should not be difficult. One of you remaining is a wolf, traveller. You will not win!" And with that, she used her equipment to teleport.

"So...we should probably get going?" Leia said nervously. Everyone seemed to agree. "I hate this place. The Weili Pangran looks so eerie, and the sky is always purple. But we have to get going," DeluxePizza responded. And so the eleven remaining travellers went, to lands unknown. Who knows how far they'll go?

Snom
Pizzaccino
OC Maker
Global Moderator
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #725 on: December 29, 2017, 08:03:59 AM »

Knew it. He was the wolf. One more and we win, but I think blankin is going to die no matter what. Nervous

Shendelzare
« Reply #726 on: December 29, 2017, 08:12:09 AM »

We need to find the Blackmailer before things go worse. Unless the BMailer dieded.
Pizzaccino
OC Maker
Global Moderator
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #727 on: December 29, 2017, 08:16:23 AM »

We need to find the Blackmailer before things go worse. Unless the BMailer dieded.
Since Lore died already, the blackmailer could be still in the game, or it was Ravine, or someone else that died already. I’m not sure, but I’m guessing the blackmailer died already.

Raven
Franchise Owner

View Profile
« Reply #728 on: December 29, 2017, 09:02:34 AM »

Agreed. I think Ruki was the blackmailer. She thinks she's still alive lol\
However, they may still be alive. Either way, Im dying tomorrow since Im gonna have 7 self votes then.

http://www.flipline.com/kcp19/fc5xfbsxfc0
Vote for Annalise, Hazel and Winona Cheesy
Blatant Wolf
Red Velvet
Taco Builder

Peek-A-Boo

View Profile
« Reply #729 on: December 29, 2017, 09:32:26 AM »

We lynch gigi and it is over

Pastaria:
Spoiler:
Ravioli
Creamy Alfredo Sauce
2 Mushrooms
2 Fried Calamaris
5 Meatballs
Parmesan Cheese
Cheesy Bread
Abu
Snom
Radley's Rival

Snom

View Profile
« Reply #730 on: December 29, 2017, 09:45:03 AM »

Agreed. I think Ruki was the blackmailer. She thinks she's still alive lol\
However, they may still be alive. Either way, Im dying tomorrow since Im gonna have 7 self votes then.

RIP blankin.

blankin's Struggle: The Story is ending soon.

Snom
dar
« Reply #731 on: December 29, 2017, 09:45:35 AM »

...not exactly. blankin is about to be lynched either way. who even took the time to seer me?
dar
« Reply #732 on: December 29, 2017, 09:46:20 AM »

double-checked, no seer role.
Abu
Snom
Radley's Rival

Snom

View Profile
« Reply #733 on: December 29, 2017, 09:46:43 AM »

...not exactly. blankin is about to be lynched either way. who even took the time to seer me?
What do you mean?

Snom
dar
« Reply #734 on: December 29, 2017, 09:47:23 AM »

double-checked, no seer role.
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 62   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.