Pages: [1]   
Print
Author Topic: Is this a bug?  (Read 1758 times)
M4sterEma
Trainee

View Profile
« on: January 04, 2018, 11:11:06 AM »

I'm currently playing the HD version and i noticed that when the season changes, alot of my stuff becomes for the next season even if i bought it the previous ones.
For example i bough a hat in halloween, but that hat becomes for thanksgiving and i get confused because everyone automatically changes.
It happens even in sushiria for desktop.
Can you tell me what is happening?
Ianiant
Done With This Place
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2018, 12:08:30 PM »

If the article of clothing has at least one color that matches the current holiday, then it will become for the current holiday. Your witch hat must have had some orange on it.

I hate this forum WITH A PASSION!!!!
M4sterEma
Trainee

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2018, 03:45:06 PM »

If the article of clothing has at least one color that matches the current holiday, then it will become for the current holiday. Your witch hat must have had some orange on it.
Thanks for the information. So what can i do to avoid it?
Ianiant
Done With This Place
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2018, 03:58:51 PM »

Thanks for the information. So what can i do to avoid it?

You can't. Halloween's colors are orange, purple, and black. When the holidays change, orange could go to Thanksgiving, purple could go to New Year, and black could go to Sugarplex Filmfest.

Don't take it as a bad thing, though. It doesn't affect gameplay, and you could wear a black witch hat during Sugarplex Filmfest to save some tips while getting holiday spirit. Roll Eyes

I hate this forum WITH A PASSION!!!!
M4sterEma
Trainee

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2018, 04:02:32 PM »

You can't. Halloween's colors are orange, purple, and black. When the holidays change, orange could go to Thanksgiving, purple could go to New Year, and black could go to Sugarplex Filmfest.

Don't take it as a bad thing, though. It doesn't affect gameplay, and you could wear a black witch hat during Sugarplex Filmfest to save some tips while getting holiday spirit. Roll Eyes
I know but i would like to dress with season's dresses but if they're alot i can't find them
Pages: [1]   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.