Pages: 1 ... 155 156 [157] 158 159 160   
Print
Author Topic: Suggestions  (Read 131938 times)
DeluxePizza
OC Maker
Global Moderator
Restaurant Legend

Robbed PNC2016!

View Profile
« Reply #2340 on: April 05, 2021, 10:19:39 AM »

So some time ago, I decided to play around with some editing for these shirts and shoes, but I made too many outfits so I'll just post a playlist of them here:

https://imgur.com/a/tZBzuGj

So for these shirts, there isn't really an option to have them above the belt area, semi-covering, or completely covering that area. For boy pals, most of them are above the belt area while for girl pals, most of them are completely covering that area. So, I made some edits to change that:

(Boy FC's semi-covering; Girl FC's above)                  (Boy FC's completely covering; Girl FC's semi-covering)
I used the Pizzeria polo shirts to make them "semi-covering".

For button-up shirts, one of the issues I had was that most long-sleeved shirts were always untucked and vice-versa, so I made some edits there:

I also played around with different types of collars, sleeves, shirt design in general:

(Last photo is based on the light-bluish long-sleeved shirt with that collar in older games like Papa's Wingeria HD and KCP2013)

Finally, I also made some changes in shoes, some that were already suggested:

These shoes were a failure editing them, but the idea still stands: Being able to change the color of the lines like Mesa's Style B shoes and having fancy shoes without socks like Bruna's Wedding Outfit.

My whole point/suggestion in this post is to have different types of button-up shirts with different types of collars and sleeves, having the choice to have them end short or long (tucked or untucked), and more ways to change the shoes like shown above. Hopefully, this post doesn't get lost in previous pages before Matt and Tony get to see this.

Ianiant
Restaurant Pro

This is a real bop.

View Profile
« Reply #2341 on: April 05, 2021, 10:29:08 AM »

I'd find a lot of use with this shirt.

Fearless
Mr. Perfectly Fine
Food Critic

And I don't know how it gets better than this

View Profile
« Reply #2342 on: April 05, 2021, 10:33:34 AM »

So some time ago, I decided to play around with some editing for these shirts and shoes, but I made too many outfits so I'll just post a playlist of them here:

So for these shirts, there isn't really an option to have them above the belt area, semi-covering, or completely covering that area. For boy pals, most of them are above the belt area while for girl pals, most of them are completely covering that area. So, I made some edits to change that:

(Boy FC's semi-covering; Girl FC's above)                  (Boy FC's completely covering; Girl FC's semi-covering)

For button-up shirts, one of the issues I had was that most long-sleeved shirts were always untucked and vice-versa, so I made some edits there:

I also played around with different types of collars, sleeves, shirt design in general:

(Last photo is based on the light-bluish long-sleeved shirt with that collar in older games like Papa's Wingeria HD and KCP2013)

These shoes were a failure editing them, but the idea still stands: Being able to change the color of the lines like Mesa's Style B shoes and having fancy shoes without socks like Bruna's Wedding Outfit.

My whole point/suggestion in this post is to have different types of button-up shirts with different types of collars and sleeves, having the choice to have them end short or long (tucked or untucked), and more ways to change the shoes like shown above. Hopefully, this post doesn't get lost in previous pages before Matt and Tony get to see this.
YES! That is a massive issue for me, tucking and untucking shirts.

I mean we have to assume most suggestions in here get lost though Hmm

Hey Stephen I know looks can be deceiving but I know I saw a light in you.
Quotes:
Oh, my sincere apologies about that. I have the IQ of a potato, lmao.
doesn't have logic my dear darling Tousti
Thumbs Up
I wonder what their feet would look like
Debbie: My dad is a dog
I love the taste of sausage it is very good I love it so much it is so yummy when you have a tasty taste and you go to the saussage
You actually had me thinking that Brazilian was a language for a second

...fine I’ll just change them to Chinese
Can't :
- Anything not good
S m a s h
Yeah, it might be a medical condition
Young men are also important because North Korea has acquired a new fleet. Pope Louis was a good monk, he called this ship. Shoes
KCP History:
KCP13: Felicity (as Sophie)
KCP14: Lizzy
KCP15: Kiefer, Lizzy, Jaun
KCP17: Kiefer, Lizzy, Richard
KCP18: Kiefer, Felicity, Luca
KCP19: Kiefer, Serena, Jaxon
_milky_
i dont deserve to be a
Sundae Master

BOMB GUY

View Profile
« Reply #2343 on: April 06, 2021, 02:28:35 PM »

they should add a green screen backdrop so it's easier to have custom backgrounds. i'm tired of my poorly cropped fcs Pensive

Fearless
Mr. Perfectly Fine
Food Critic

View Profile
« Reply #2344 on: April 06, 2021, 02:38:38 PM »

But this would defeat the point of pack backdrops, because people could just use the scenes from the blog

Quotes:
Thumbs Up
I love the taste of sausage it is very good I love it so much it is so yummy when you have a tasty taste and you go to the saussage

Can't :
- Anything not good
S m a s h
Young men are also important because North Korea has acquired a new fleet. Pope Louis was a good monk, he called this ship. Shoes
KCP History:
Carrot
2020 User Of The Year
Food Critic

money bunni

View Profile
« Reply #2345 on: April 06, 2021, 03:14:05 PM »

they should add a green screen backdrop so it's easier to have custom backgrounds. i'm tired of my poorly cropped fcs Pensive
I agree with what Fearless said, however if you really want green backgrounds you could enlarge something like a hat or something plain in the background of your scene and have its color be a neon green shade and use that as a green screen, I’m sure it would be just as effective. Wink

Fearless
Mr. Perfectly Fine
Food Critic

View Profile
« Reply #2346 on: April 07, 2021, 02:05:41 AM »

Yeah, or zoom in on a tree or something.

Quotes:
Thumbs Up

Can't :
- Anything not good
S m a s h
KCP History:
Caracal
Leiopython Albertisii
Restaurant Master

we are the Chuggineers!

View Profile
« Reply #2347 on: April 08, 2021, 03:02:12 AM »

Vincent's beard

I'm imperfect, i made mistakes. so apologize
Quotes:
"Why does the lizard stick his tongue out? The lizard sticks its tongue out because that's the way its listening and looking and tasting its environment. It's its means of appreciating what's in front of it."

"You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have."
My top 10 fav animals:
1. Wolf
2. Sailfin dragon
3. Lace monitor
4. Northern Whitelipped Python
5. Komodo dragon
6. Eagle/Hawk
7. Reindeer
8. Deer
9. Horse
10. Fox
My top 10 fav lizards:
1: Lace monitor
2: Sailfin dragon
3: Komodo dragon
4: Eastern water dragon
5: Spencer's monitor
6: Frillneck
7: Acanthosaura Nataliae
8: Emerald tree monitor
9: Eastern bearded dragon
10: Roughneck monitor
My winning tournament:
1: Nyla (Ludwig's customerpalooza)
2: Meghan (Anonymous FC tournament S6)
Tamatim
Arabic Tomato
Better Than Papa!

Hmm... Mocharia?

View Profile
« Reply #2348 on: April 08, 2021, 03:10:35 AM »

Spoiler:

Yesss, more options of tucked shirts would be nice Smiley

Vincent's beard

I like this one! Curly beards in general Grin

Welcome To My Signature!:
Hi Smiley
Have a nice day!

You probably know that I'm a tomato fan already.
Always Be Nice:
Bullying? you think you're so cool? -The girl you just called fat?... She is overdosing on DIET pills. -The girl you just called ugly?... She spends hours putting MAKEUP on hoping that people will like her. -The boy you just tripped?... He is abused enough at home. -See that man with the ugly scars?... He fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying?... His mother is dying. -Put this as your status if your against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't re-post , but I'm sure the people with a heart and backbone will. Repost, like, share,or just leave a positive comment if you agree with me unlike some girl or guy that is being a jerk and thinks none should post a comment about stopping child abuse which is an important message

Credits to T.A
Fearless
Mr. Perfectly Fine
Food Critic

View Profile
« Reply #2349 on: April 08, 2021, 03:11:14 AM »

Vincent's beard

ooh cool

Quotes:
Thumbs Up

Can't :
- Anything not good
S m a s h
KCP History:
robe
It's been a month
Sundae Master

crushing on whiff's girlfriend?

View Profile
« Reply #2350 on: April 08, 2021, 07:41:46 AM »

If we don’t get this mouth in PLP, I’m suing Flipline.

Emmlette and Duke Gotcha's mouth type

Gotta admit, I want to make an OC with this mouth and Prudence's eyes

I also wish we had Rhonda's eyes, hairstyle, eyebrows, and outfit, and Cori's ponytail

My Papa Louie OTPs (inspired by Shawna) (includes both canon and fanon pairings)

Spoiler:
Me x Quinn, Holly (an FC of mine) x Kayla, Kathryn (an FC of mine) x Ripley, Jenna (an FC of mine) x Hugo, Traci (an FC of mine) x Doan, Jaycie (an FC of mine) x CJ Friskins, Rico x Rhonda, Shawna x Mousse, Timm x Cecilia, Shelby x LePete, Allan x Akari, Robby x Captain Cori, Duke Gotcha x Shannon, Johnny x James, Penny x Alberto, Gremmie x Utah, Sarge Fan x Radlynn, Trishna x Hacky Zak, Sue x Mary, (The Dyna)Moe x (Nin)Joy, Mindy x Whiff, Rudy x Scarlett, Deano x Tillie (an FC of Shawna), Parsley x Julep
Almond Snap Boy
Yooo look at her
Papa's Replacement

Credits to TigrrTail

View Profile
« Reply #2351 on: April 08, 2021, 07:51:00 AM »

Robby's Eyes
Xandra and Xolo Crazy Eyes

Spumoni
robe
It's been a month
Sundae Master

View Profile
« Reply #2352 on: April 08, 2021, 08:50:38 AM »

Robby's Eyes
Xandra and Xolo Crazy Eyes

Whiff and Mindy's hair and we're also able to change the color of Mindy's bangs and streaks, same with Emmlette but with her bangs.

My Papa Louie OTPs (inspired by Shawna) (includes both canon and fanon pairings)

Spoiler:
Me x Quinn, Holly (an FC of mine) x Kayla, Kathryn (an FC of mine) x Ripley, Jenna (an FC of mine) x Hugo, Traci (an FC of mine) x Doan, Jaycie (an FC of mine) x CJ Friskins, Rico x Rhonda, Shawna x Mousse, Timm x Cecilia, Shelby x LePete, Allan x Akari, Robby x Captain Cori, Duke Gotcha x Shannon, Johnny x James, Penny x Alberto, Gremmie x Utah, Sarge Fan x Radlynn, Trishna x Hacky Zak, Sue x Mary, (The Dyna)Moe x (Nin)Joy, Mindy x Whiff, Rudy x Scarlett, Deano x Tillie (an FC of Shawna), Parsley x Julep
robe
It's been a month
Sundae Master

View Profile
« Reply #2353 on: April 08, 2021, 08:53:52 AM »

Rhonda's buttondown.

I had that same exact suggestion, but in addition to that, her hairstyle and eyebrows, and her skirt, and her witch costume.

Spoiler:
Smores
S'mores
Taco Builder

I Believe In Ruv Supremacy

View Profile
« Reply #2354 on: April 08, 2021, 07:52:50 PM »

Spoiler:

(Boy FC's semi-covering; Girl FC's above)                  (Boy FC's completely covering; Girl FC's semi-covering)

I guess that it would be nice to select the sleeves of a shirt as another section

I think it could be more effective that we should be able to take png photos, idk if thats very hard to make but i think it would be better¿

Stalking The Forum Since Customerpalooza 2020 OoP-

My FCs Archive: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=70927.0

Xander's Coffee Shop (My FCs Discussion And Q&A): http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=70992.0
Pages: 1 ... 155 156 [157] 158 159 160   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.