Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 41   
Print
Author Topic: Survivor  (Read 29364 times)
~Flip~
Resident Reality TV Fan
Papa's Assistant

KCP20 Is Here!

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: November 30, 2019, 11:41:36 AM »

Sameee

Long Signature:
Hi, I'm Flip! I am a reality TV freak! I love The Amazing Race, Survivor, The Challenge, and Big Brother!

Have Discord? Friend Me! Flip#8697

My Topics
Revali
Rito Champion
Restaurant Legend

Hyrule is in danger.

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: November 30, 2019, 09:37:23 PM »

Don’t wish to disclose personal info, but one of the Island of the Idols competitors lives pretty close to me  Smiley

They didn’t make it too far though

Impressive, I know. Very few can achieve a mastery of the sky. Yet I have made an art of creating an updraft that allows me to soar. It's considered to be quite the masterpiece of aerial techniques, even among the Rito. With proper utilization of my superior skills, I see no reason why we couldn't easily dispense with Ganon. Now then, my ability to explore the firmament is certainly of note... But let's not - pardon me for being so blunt - let's not forget the fact I am the most skilled archer of all the Rito. Yet despite these truths, it seems that I have been tapped to merely assist you. All because you happen to have that little darkness-sealing sword on your back. I mean, it's just ... asinine. Unless... you think you can prove me wrong? Maybe we should just settle this one on one? But where...? Oh, I know! How about up there?! Oh, you must pardon me. I forgot you have no way of making it up to that Divine Beast on your own! Good luck sealing the darkness!
Kief
Inactive
Better Than Papa!

I'll leave you with the cat in the hat.

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: December 01, 2019, 03:53:43 AM »

Spoiler:
Karishma won't win
~Flip~
Resident Reality TV Fan
Papa's Assistant

KCP20 Is Here!

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: December 01, 2019, 06:42:29 AM »

They didn’t make it too far though

Same!

Long Signature:
Hi, I'm Flip! I am a reality TV freak! I love The Amazing Race, Survivor, The Challenge, and Big Brother!

My Topics
~Flip~
Resident Reality TV Fan
Papa's Assistant

KCP20 Is Here!

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: December 01, 2019, 06:42:57 AM »

Spoiler:
Karishma won't win

Probably not. I could see her losing the fire challenge

Long Signature:

My Topics
Nickito
/r/flipline Moderator
Food Critic

Visit /r/flipline!

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: December 01, 2019, 11:39:45 AM »

Spoiler:
Will Karishma win? No. Would it be by far the best possible outcome for the season? Yes.

AskJoe [Oct 06 12:17 AM]:   Okay, so maybe I was wrong all along and God actually does exist.

Join the Phoenix ORG Discord server! https://discord.gg/XSTP4Tz

~Faith~
Have Prayer Requests?
Food Critic

Send Me A PM

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: December 01, 2019, 01:33:56 PM »

I just started watching Survior about a month ago and I have to say that I really enjoy it. 

~Drink Water & Grow Lovely!~

Bible Verse Of The Week:
"For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind." ~2 Timothy 1:7~
~Flip~
Resident Reality TV Fan
Papa's Assistant

KCP20 Is Here!

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: December 01, 2019, 02:24:56 PM »

I just started watching Survior about a month ago and I have to say that I really enjoy it. 

Welcome to the cult!

Long Signature:

My Topics
~Faith~
Have Prayer Requests?
Food Critic

Send Me A PM

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: December 02, 2019, 06:39:24 PM »

I can't wait to see what this week's episode will have in store. I wonder who will be getting eliminated? Undecided

Bible Verse Of The Week:
"For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind." ~2 Timothy 1:7~
~Flip~
Resident Reality TV Fan
Papa's Assistant

KCP20 Is Here!

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: December 02, 2019, 07:30:08 PM »

I can't wait to see what this week's episode will have in store. I wonder who will be getting eliminated? Undecided
my guess is Dan. he seems WAAAY too comfortable on the outside.

Long Signature:

My Topics
littlenokia
pixel
Burger Flipper

paradisin'

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: December 03, 2019, 03:41:01 PM »

My guess is Elaine. She has been mentioned as someone who is a threat in the past and she doesn't really have that many concrete allies, so she can easily be voted out.

Vote for California, Janie and Yohan!
http://www.flipline.com/kcp20/9ftx9g1y9ga
~Faith~
Have Prayer Requests?
Food Critic

Send Me A PM

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: December 04, 2019, 06:18:55 PM »

And it has begun...

Bible Verse Of The Week:
~Faith~
Have Prayer Requests?
Food Critic

Send Me A PM

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: December 04, 2019, 06:58:26 PM »

Spoiler:
Man... I do not know what to think about Noura... I felt like she was more deserving of going home than Karishma./spoiler]

Bible Verse Of The Week:
~Flip~
Resident Reality TV Fan
Papa's Assistant

KCP20 Is Here!

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: December 05, 2019, 03:01:46 PM »

Spoiler:
Man... I do not know what to think about Noura... I felt like she was more deserving of going home than Karishma./spoiler]
Same.

Long Signature:

My Topics
Nickito
/r/flipline Moderator
Food Critic

Visit /r/flipline!

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: December 05, 2019, 03:08:37 PM »

Spoiler:
This season is firmly "meh" now. A Dean/Karishma/Noura F3 would've maybe brought it to Top 15, maybe, but yeah if this is just the story of how Tommy wins because everyone else sucks, combined with Dan existing this is possibly bottom 10 for me. We'll see, I plan on doing a season ranking soon.

AskJoe [Oct 06 12:17 AM]:   Okay, so maybe I was wrong all along and God actually does exist.

Join the Phoenix ORG Discord server! https://discord.gg/XSTP4Tz

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 41   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.