Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 15   
Print
Author Topic: Dreams  (Read 10517 times)
Keeza Andrews
« on: February 11, 2018, 07:04:44 PM »

Post any dreams or nightmares you have here.

I will be listing my dream soon.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2018, 07:07:32 PM by Lusamine » Logged
Abu
Snom
Radley's Rival

Snom

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2018, 07:08:07 PM »

My dreams are just daily life and usually revolve around me at a public location.

Snom
The color of mood is blue
Snom
Restaurant Star

Snom

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2018, 07:30:58 PM »

I have very strange dreams

Snom.
AyKooChao
Cornflake
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2018, 07:36:07 PM »

Most of my dreams don't make any sense, but some of them have given me ideas for projectses. I've even had dreams about my Miptowners!

Randomness:
The Pencil-Staff is a powerful thing, AyChao. If you wanted to, you could rewrite history-
Look at me, I have wings!

-W117

[May 18 04:31 PM]:   AyKooChao wonders why no one is shipping the user above them
[May 18 04:33 PM]:   Monika is going to ship AyKooChao in the forum game called "Ship user above you"
[May 18 04:35 PM]:   AyKooChao scrolls down very slowly...
*sees that she's been shipped with a certain Yu-Gi-Oh character...*
AyKooChao [May 18 04:36 PM]:   Again? *insert untypeable Cheesy +  Embarrassed + Cheery + Nervous + "put that notebook down, Carrie" face here*
[May 18 04:37 PM]:   Monika bursts out of laughter
Monika [May 18 04:37 PM]:   Laugh
[May 18 04:48 PM]:   AyKooChao sits in the corner of the Shoutbox and plots her revenge...
AyKooChao [May 18 04:48 PM]:   Meh, I'll just type what I always do.

Joey x AyChao shipping incidents: 21 (counting the Shoutbox and the deleted posts) Yes, I'm keeping track.

Mystic [Dec 07 01:32 PM]:   The earth is a box of cereal.

Snom
Restaurant Star

Snom

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2018, 07:38:58 PM »

I actually have dreams including forums often, I'm not sure why. I once had a dream where I was erbluhen emotion

Snom.
Keeza Andrews
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2018, 07:44:24 PM »

I WOULD use the wayback machine and recover my past entries if it weren't for the thing crawling the pages being considered a proxy or such.

I understand deleting the page, as it was about uhh 300 pages of sometimes interesting nonsense, as all my dreams are.

Spoiler:
Okay i'm trying to make sense of what i saw
so I was watching a random person discover the location of a hideout as i was entering the dream, the hideout was mechanical based, with some panels here and there. They were randomly located, and I do not know why exactly but in one of hte rooms there were a bunch of computers.
no one was at them at the moment. I look back and then there was a group of people. Two of them looked slightly familiar, but obviously fictional. (well they looked like no-one in real life anyway)

I heard a bit of talking, I got none of their names, and uhh one last person arrives. Then all of a sudden there are like six B2-SuperBattleDroids walking around shooting whatever (from the sound of it, with droideka weapons????) for i don't even know why.. The group and I (though they don't notice me) get out and suddenly I see everything flooded except the building that we were in. The hideout was under a four-story btw.

I discovered an aspect in that dream to be like Lego games in a way, where uhh if you face a character that you can play as, you can switch to that character.

some next stuff i can't remember but then this child who almost drowned recently remembers why he was with the group in the first place, and jumps off into the surrounding area. I jump off too, not to save him but for another unknown reason. I don't feel any of the water as i'm half submerged, and then I feel a force pushing against me, until i fall into my sleep position and uhh wake up.
AyKooChao
Cornflake
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2018, 06:15:22 PM »

I had a dream where I was making another FC... and I can still remember what the cornflake looked like!

Randomness:
The Pencil-Staff is a powerful thing, AyChao. If you wanted to, you could rewrite history-
Look at me, I have wings!

-W117

[May 18 04:31 PM]:   AyKooChao wonders why no one is shipping the user above them
[May 18 04:33 PM]:   Monika is going to ship AyKooChao in the forum game called "Ship user above you"
[May 18 04:35 PM]:   AyKooChao scrolls down very slowly...
*sees that she's been shipped with a certain Yu-Gi-Oh character...*
AyKooChao [May 18 04:36 PM]:   Again? *insert untypeable Cheesy +  Embarrassed + Cheery + Nervous + "put that notebook down, Carrie" face here*
[May 18 04:37 PM]:   Monika bursts out of laughter
Monika [May 18 04:37 PM]:   Laugh
[May 18 04:48 PM]:   AyKooChao sits in the corner of the Shoutbox and plots her revenge...
AyKooChao [May 18 04:48 PM]:   Meh, I'll just type what I always do.

Joey x AyChao shipping incidents: 21 (counting the Shoutbox and the deleted posts) Yes, I'm keeping track.

Mystic [Dec 07 01:32 PM]:   The earth is a box of cereal.

EmberG0d
Trainee

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2018, 06:57:17 AM »

i had a dream tonight that I was attacked by butterflies and they were trying to get into my skin
Snom
Restaurant Star

Snom

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2018, 12:21:30 PM »

I had a dream where kke made 15 new alts and spammed the forum

Snom.
Faiz
Papa's Replacement

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2018, 08:11:56 PM »

I had a dream that I disappointed all my teachers due to something that I did that I didn't even remember. I woke up crying.
Snom
Restaurant Star

Snom

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2018, 08:16:58 PM »

I had a dream that I disappointed all my teachers due to something that I did that I didn't even remember. I woke up crying.
Awww Sad

Snom.
Luke
Electric Boy
Jojo's Replacement

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2018, 08:44:01 PM »

I had a dream when we need to evacuate because there was a nearby active volcano and the lava is chasing us.

hello i am a random stranger passing by
Keeza Andrews
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2018, 08:48:08 PM »

A couple nights ago was the first time I dreamed about a shooting in a civillized place.
Can't remember too much details though, but basically I was shot in the neck at an angle that also hit the chin, and due to how similar my pose was on bed compared to before I was shot, I thought the dream was painfully prolonged.
Dr. Phil Swift
The Shoutbox Master
Food Critic

Super bowl SZN

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2018, 02:10:19 AM »

Had a dream about pulling a prank that went too far, so far in fact, that it killed someone. I have some dark dreams... blank

Forum Guy Funny Moments:
Do you stan Loona?
1. nothings ever my fault, if you believe otherwise, then say hello to a fresh permaban
PB&J Dip is the Pink Gold Peach of the holiday ingredients
I don't think anyone said that, but okay.
Even people from Wisconsin have limits.
Top 10 most surprised anime moments.
Now kiss me
As a cow I sign
It’s to help transport the baby on vacations to Afghanistan, and to hide the baby when running from the police
That's not a fun fact that's a sad fact
No you.
mom's angry duck
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=58174.0 Please support this!
Snom
Restaurant Star

Snom

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2018, 05:46:55 AM »

I had s dream about my favorite song and it's video playing out a few days ago

Snom.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 15   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.