Pages: [1]   
Print
Author Topic: Remastered Apps  (Read 136 times)
HG
Regretted but Hated
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« on: February 13, 2018, 12:47:43 PM »

What if,
After all Gamerias have become apps (for both tablets and mobile phones), the old ones start being remastered? (Mostly apps before 2016, but those which came after could have brilliant updates)
Don't you think?

What I do believe:
- My moto in life is ''no one's perfect, not even the best''
- After some bans and fights with no defense, I can say I can't be a part of anything in my life. That's my poor destiny.
- Residents of this community are slowly leaving. People who helped me not to leave too, are gone for good. So, what am I supposed to do? Stay here alone or leave too?
- I am just a guest for everyone here, why should I have an avatar? I will treat as one of those.
Snowman Sean
Works@GizmonicInstitute
Papa's Replacement

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2018, 03:39:32 PM »

That would be nice.
Hamilton
History Obliterates
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2018, 04:18:07 PM »

could probably just update them

And Alexander aimed at the sky...
HG
Regretted but Hated
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2018, 04:44:10 AM »

could probably just update them
It will be more than an update for earlier apps. They need to be re-created

What I do believe:
- After some bans and fights with no defense, I can say I can't be a part of anything in my life. That's my poor destiny.
- Residents of this community are slowly leaving. People who helped me not to leave too, are gone for good. So, what am I supposed to do? Stay here alone or leave too?
- I am just a guest for everyone here, why should I have an avatar? I will treat as one of those.
Snowman Sean
Works@GizmonicInstitute
Papa's Replacement

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2018, 02:14:36 PM »

Then the people that already had the apps to begin with would have to pay twice.
Hamilton
History Obliterates
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2018, 03:50:00 PM »

they can literally update the apps it’s not a problem lmao

And Alexander aimed at the sky...
HG
Regretted but Hated
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2018, 01:10:13 PM »

Then the people that already had the apps to begin with would have to pay twice.
No, they could be able to buy them free for the reason that they had already purchased Flipline apps

What I do believe:
Gaster
Food Critic

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2018, 01:12:59 PM »

Then people could just get the new, improved, free one instead of paying money for the older worse one, and FLipline won't get money

Why is wanting the Cockbook back hilarious?
HG
Regretted but Hated
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2018, 01:19:23 PM »

Then people could just get the new, improved, free one instead of paying money for the older worse one, and FLipline won't get money
That's a solution too but that means Flipline won't have any profits

What I do believe:
Pages: [1]   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.