Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10   
Print
Author Topic: The Fighting World [Rated T For Teen]  (Read 13154 times)
Dr. Phil Swift
Forum Meme Master
Restaurant Pro

RIP Juice

View Profile
« on: March 25, 2018, 08:40:45 PM »

In this world, you can chose to be a regular civilian or become a fighter! people still don't know why the Government went on with this idea but it happened and its still going strong. The Government pays you to be a fighter too that might be why some many people went on about this, but, that's not all, there is also rankings with the fighter path, and it goes from worst fighter in the world to best (Note: there are around 4 billion fighters), but you may ask "How do you get to number one?" Well, first of all you gotta be really strong, but also, you gotta make your way to number one by killing everyone closer to number, so if you are number 4B and you kill number 1001 then that means you are now number 1001! Can you make it to number 1?
(P.S fighters don't fight off bad guys, the fighters go up against each other)

http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=43721.0 The Fighting World Encyclopedia

ARCS:
Grey Island
Killa's Backstory
Heat Hell
Newmore Island
Tornado Chase
K-Top
:Coming soon:
« Last Edit: October 02, 2018, 06:06:39 PM by Phil Swift » Logged

Forum Guy Funny Moments:
Do you stan Loona?
1. nothings ever my fault, if you believe otherwise, then say hello to a fresh permaban
PB&J Dip is the Pink Gold Peach of the holiday ingredients
I don't think anyone said that, but okay.
Even people from Wisconsin have limits.
Top 10 most surprised anime moments.
Now kiss me
Dr. Phil Swift
Forum Meme Master
Restaurant Pro

RIP Juice

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2018, 07:04:09 PM »

Chapter 1: It begins

At a kingdom 4 years ago...

*Crash* "Ugh, what a brat... well, at least I took you out. Now, I will kill you, Number 10! With this here laser of mine!"
The laser was carved into his hand! As he goes to use it, it malfunctions...

*BOOM* "*cough* *cough* *cough*" Both cough up the smoke
Number 10 stands up...
"No, you will be the one dying today, Number 1!!!" With sword in hand, Number 10 puts it next to Number 1's neck...

*Ching or what ever sword sound* "Say goodbye to this world Number 1 muhahaha"
Some stuff happens next but I can't really go into detail but you most likely get the picture
"I'll go ahead and take this place as my own if you don't mind. Ahhh, does it feel good to be a king or what!?"...

The Fighting World

4 years later...

"*Yawn* Ahh, good morning..." <--- This is Number 12 or Killaluigi (AKA 12th strongest person in the world)
"Welp, gotta watch me some news..."

"This just in, Number 1 will sit down with the President next week. He has been Number 1 for four years now and to celebrate that, he thought it would be a good idea to talk with the President about some issues going on right now."

"Dammit! he's always in the news "Number 1 this" and "Number 1 that" ugh I hate it so much... Some day... I will take you down, Black Pepper..." (Black Pepper = Number 1)

« Last Edit: April 12, 2018, 01:14:36 PM by The Shoutbox Master » Logged

Forum Guy Funny Moments:
Do you stan Loona?
1. nothings ever my fault, if you believe otherwise, then say hello to a fresh permaban
Now kiss me
Dr. Phil Swift
Forum Meme Master
Restaurant Pro

RIP Juice

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2018, 01:00:17 PM »

oof it sucks to have to fix a typo Nervous

Forum Guy Funny Moments:
Do you stan Loona?
Now kiss me
Dr. Phil Swift
Forum Meme Master
Restaurant Pro

RIP Juice

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2018, 05:38:06 PM »

Chapter 2: Cabin in the woods

"Guess I should get outta here... I mean, after all, there is nothing but dead body's in here after I stole this cabin they had."
Killa walked outside

"Welp, goodbye and thanks for letting me use that cabin of yours" *Waves at the dead people*

Back at Black Pepper's(Number 1's) kingdom...

"Dammit! I forgot I was going to be meeting up with the President soon"
"Yes, but there is still a week left so we still have plenty of time left before we leave-"
"I DON"T CARE! ... Uh-u, I'm sorry, I just... Don't like being late to things" "....."
Black drinks his wine
"Hmm... this is really good, get me some more please" "Yes sir"

"God, I hate having to walk so much... Well, there's my boat. Time to leave!-"
"Not so fast..."  "Who is it??" "Its me, Diego" Diego, Number 55, Former Number 2
"What do you want, Number 55?"  "I just wanted to say goodbye that's all. I mean, you ARE leaving this place after all."  "...Oh cool, well, bye Diego" "See ya! I'll be leaving later too"
Killa gets in his boat

"Let's go! off to Grey Island"
« Last Edit: May 01, 2018, 11:01:47 PM by The Shoutbox Master » Logged

Forum Guy Funny Moments:
Do you stan Loona?
Now kiss me
Dr. Phil Swift
Forum Meme Master
Restaurant Pro

RIP Juice

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2018, 11:55:43 PM »

Chapter 3: Off to Grey Island!

Killaluigi is on his way to Grey Island...

"♫Out at sea, out at sea, just gotta love being out at sea♫~ ... ah screw it, this is boring. I can't even catch any fish *upset*"

A boat is coming close to Killa's boat...

"What do you want?" "We're here to loot you of course. Now, be a good boy and hand it over"
"I don't think you know who I am huh?" "What are you talking about, boy?" "I am number 12"
"...OH bloop! IT'S KILLALUIGI! LET'S GET OUTTA HERE!"

Killa takes out his gun and starts shooting the pirates boat

"Haha, let that thing sink! *laughs*"
Even though the pirates ship is starting to sink, they are still trying their best to get away from Killa

"Ah, at least I got a little action on this boring day...  .... Now I'm about 4 hours away from grey island but if I keep going for 4 more hours, it will be really late at night when I get there...   .... Guess this is where I stop for the night, I can start again real early in the morning *stretches* Welp, goodnight"

Forum Guy Funny Moments:
Do you stan Loona?
Now kiss me
Dr. Phil Swift
Forum Meme Master
Restaurant Pro

RIP Juice

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2018, 07:30:38 PM »

Chapter 4: Welcome to Grey Island

"Well, there it is... Grey Island..." *Overview of Grey Island* GREY ISLAND, POPULATION: 359K

Killaluigi docks his boat and is ready to shop for supplies!

"Ah... Finally, I've made it! Damn is this place is beautiful..."
"Welcome, Number 12. My name is Boja, I'm a big fan of you"
"Thanks!" "It's not everyday we see someone as high on the leaderboard as you Killa" The fan of Killa walks off

"Guess I gotta find a shop for some food. Oh and a place to restore my weapons too" Killa starts walking, he passes a strange man...

"Huh, wonder what that guys all about, don't know if I should mess with him." Killa somewhat chuckles

The strange man is talking to someone...
"Boss, looks like Number 12 is here" "Number 12? You mean Killaluigi?!! aw bloop! If he finds out we are trying to kill the Mayor of Grey's Land then we are in deep bloop!..." "I know boss!" "Okay, just kill the mayor tonight, then get out of there as fast as you can!" "Yes, Number 3- I mean sir"...

"Ye, I got all of the food I will need, now for the weapons! This is great  .....  Huh, that guy is still there...  Meh, I shouldn't care I guess" Back to the strange guy...

"Okay, let's go, got everything I need for tonight" The strange guy walks away...

Forum Guy Funny Moments:
Do you stan Loona?
Now kiss me
Dr. Phil Swift
Forum Meme Master
Restaurant Pro

RIP Juice

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2018, 06:44:27 PM »

Chapter 5: Assassination?

TIME: 9:00 PM ... Killaluigi is now done with doing everything he needed to do.

"Welp, guess I'm done, now, I will sleep here over night, then make my way out of here. ... Huh, it's that strange guy again! Damn, I thought I got away from him"

"Boss, are you ready for the assassination of the mayor?" "Of course I am" "I hope Number 12 isn't around here..."

"Ya know, I never did see the mayor of this place, maybe I should call him up?" Killa calls the Mayor of Grey Island...

"Hello?" "Hi is this the mayor?" "Sure is, who are you?" "I'm Killa, Killaluigi. You should know who I am"
"Are you for real?! I haven't done anything bad have I?" *Mayor is sweating*
"No, I was just asking for we could meet up, do you have the time?" "*Scared* uh... uh.. sure? ok how about in 20 minutes, can you be here in 20 minutes?"
"Sure can" "Okay, bye" "-Bye..."

"Well, let's go, shouldn't waste time, I got a map right here!"

"Well, Boss, I gotta go, the assassination will be starting soon" "It better be..."

Both Killa and the strange man walk off to the mayors home in different directions. Who will be the first to make it? find out in the next chapter!

Ooooo spooky

Forum Guy Funny Moments:
Do you stan Loona?
Now kiss me
The color of mood is blue
Snom
Franchise Owner

Snom

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2018, 06:47:28 PM »

This is nice! Good job Cheesy

Snom.
Dr. Phil Swift
Forum Meme Master
Restaurant Pro

RIP Juice

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2018, 06:54:12 PM »

Thanks~ :3

Forum Guy Funny Moments:
Do you stan Loona?
Now kiss me
Dr. Phil Swift
Forum Meme Master
Restaurant Pro

RIP Juice

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2018, 09:59:03 AM »

Chapter 6: Who's First?

Killaluigi and this strange man are going to meet the Mayor, but... For very different reasons....

Killa: "Huh, guess I go this way... *walks*"
Strange Man: "I need to go through this way *walks*"

TIME: 9:15 PM

"Oh God! I need to get there quick! only 5 minutes left!" "Boss is gonna kill me if I don't get there in time!"
They both start to run.

Both: "DAMMIT! UPHILL?!" They are both getting tired fast

TIME: 9:18

"Errrr, only 2 more minutes! hope this guy doesn't get mad if I'm late by any chance *runs*"
"This is killing my back, hopefully the assassination will make up for it *runs*"

TIME: 9:19!!!

Both: *runs as fast as they can*...

"THERE IT IS, I SEE HIS HOUSE, MAYBE I WON'T BE LATE!" "Yes! I see it! Boss will be happy"

TIME: 9:20 The first person to make it to the mayor's house is.... ... Killa!

"Oh thank goodness! made it right on time. Welp I should knock on the door I guess *knocks*"
"Oh, welcome Number 12, come right in and make yourself at home *smiles*"
Killa comes in and closes the door behind him...

"Here we are, Boss, the Mayor's house! Now, how about we start something 2 years in the making?"

The strange man opens the door to the mayor's house. Some stuff is about to go down...

Forum Guy Funny Moments:
Do you stan Loona?
Now kiss me
Dr. Phil Swift
Forum Meme Master
Restaurant Pro

RIP Juice

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2018, 07:16:03 PM »

Chapter 7: Strange Man and Boss revealed

The strange man opens the door...

"Huh, it wasn't locked for some reason, at least it makes this easier" He looks around, but no one is there

"Looks like no one is in this room, maybe he's upstairs?" He walks up the stairs...

"(There he is!!)" Killaluigi noticed him

"Um, mayor, who's that over there...?" "(bloop! IT'S NUMBER 12!!)" The strange man shoots hoping it will hit one of them and runs away. Too bad for the strange man as Killa starts running after him

"Get over here!! (That's gotta be the strange dude I keep seeing around here!)" The man is now outside and so is Killa

*takes out gun* *shoots* Killa shot the strange man in the back, the strange man falls

"*Walks over* *Picks up the strange man* WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!! ... Huh...? Numb-Number 97? what are you doing here? I thought you were on K-Top with Number 34? I know you guys work together..."

"I... I haven't been to K-Top in over a year, you see... Number 34 had a job for me, this job was to assassinate the mayor of Grey Island for I don't know, scamming Number 34 or something, we have been working on this assassination for 2 years now, and the boss has been waiting for this in the grey island sewers"

"Wait, Number 34 is here?" "He should be..." "...Can you tell me how to get to the sewers? also, give me your gun" "Okay, I will but, why do you want my gun?" "So you don't shoot the Mayor while I'm gone of course, actually... how about you come with me? sound good?"
"Sure, I'm okay with that" Number 97 shows him how to get there "Okay, let's go, I'm about to beat his bleep!" The mayor is both pissed at Number 34 and Number 12 "Humph, I was hoping to have a good sit down with Killa, then this had to happen..." He isn't so happy...

"I wonder if 97 is done killing the mayor's bleep? He better have done a good job, or else I may beat him if I find out things didn't go well"

Forum Guy Funny Moments:
Do you stan Loona?
Now kiss me
Dr. Phil Swift
Forum Meme Master
Restaurant Pro

RIP Juice

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2018, 07:02:33 PM »

Chapter 8: Enter The Sewers

"How do we get into the sewers..." "There it is!" Number 97 found the sewer cover, Killa takes off the cover

"*Jumps down* E-EW, it stinks down here!!" "I know, it sucks" 97 jumps down after

"Do you know which way we go?" "Yes, now we take a left"

Back at the mayor's home...

"I'll go too I guess, Killaluigi and Number 97 went in, plus, I want to know just why Number 34 would try to do something like this?" The Mayor is off to the sewers, he overheard Number 97 tell Killa where it is

"God, nothing but graffiti down here... Punk bleep kids" "Okay, now we take a right" "Hey, Number 97?" "Yeah, what is it?"

"I don't know, I just wanna know why you are helping me?" "Uh... can I be real with you?" "Sure, what is it?" "Well, the thing is-Oh we turn right here" "Okay" "Anyways, the thing is... I was planing on killing 34 after this assassination, cause... I just don't wanna work for him anymore and I didn't want to speak up and say I'm leaving, because I was scared he would kill me..." "I see..."
They take another right

"I see this cover for the sewers was taken off, guess that's how they got in *Jumps down*, well, here I am... ... Oh no... I DON'T KNOW WHICH WAY THEY WENT!!!! Maybe I should wait for them here? but then I wouldn't see Number 34 in person... ugh guess I'll just guess my way and hope I make it..."

Where Number 34 is...

"The Mayor should be dead by now. I am getting a bit worried though, 97 hasn't talked to me yet, hope the cops didn't find out about this... ... Or if... Killa found out about this..."

« Last Edit: April 13, 2018, 11:59:10 AM by The Shoutbox Master » Logged

Forum Guy Funny Moments:
Do you stan Loona?
Now kiss me
Dr. Phil Swift
Forum Meme Master
Restaurant Pro

RIP Juice

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2018, 12:27:56 PM »

Chapter 9: Number 34's Hideout! It's Bleep Whooping Time!

Killaluigi and Number 97 are still making it to Number 34

"Now, we take a left" "Okay" ...

The mayor is hoping they went to way he's going...

"Oh god, I hope they went this way, huh, guess I take a right now?"

"Ugh, this is taking forever, when are you gonna find 34?" "We should be there pretty soon... I think..." "I hope so..."

Number 34 is still worried about Number 97 "Maybe I should go out and get him? Ugh, I really don't know what to do right now, maybe, I should just relax and hope and pray 97 got out of this okay and successful. Maybe he just dropped his phone or something? I don't know."

Back to the mayor... "I guess they took another right? yeah I'll say that! (Oh I really hope I'm not wrong on this...)"

"Now, we must take a left and then a right! After that we should be at the place" "Good, I want to get out of here as soon as I can, it stinks so much down here, I almost want to puke" "Now here is the last turn..."
They turn right "Here we are, 34's hideout" "Wow, it looks a lot better than I thought it would"

"...Did I hear something?" Number 34 turns his chair around "97!!! YOU'RE OKAY!!! OH THANK GOODNESS!!! ... AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! WHY DID YOU BRING NUMBER 12 WITH YOU!!!??" "Because, Number 34, I'm done with you, I'm leaving, he's here to kick your bleep" "Hi!" Killa waves at Number 34
"OH bloop!!! ... P-PLEASE DON'T HURT ME *cries*" "That's not gonna help you this time, sorry"
Killa takes out his sword

"Meet my sword, It's the Kurayami blade, let's fight, shall we?"

Forum Guy Funny Moments:
Do you stan Loona?
Now kiss me
Dr. Phil Swift
Forum Meme Master
Restaurant Pro

RIP Juice

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2018, 08:25:38 PM »

Chapter 10: Delay? Killaluigi and Number 97 vs. Robo Slave

"Aaaa....." Number 34 doesn't know what to do, all he knows is that Killa will most likely beat him in a battle
"*Walks backwards slowly* I-I don't want to be apart of this..." "Oh my god just get over here" Killa is annoyed "Just make this easy, come over here and give me your head" Killa says in a happy way...
"R O B O, COME HERE!!!" 34 calls for something called "Robo"....

"What. Is. It. You. Want?" "I want you to TAKE DOWN THOSE PEOPLE!" "But. That's. Number. 97. Sir-" "I DON'T CARE!!! HE HAS TURNED ON US!!! KILL THEM NOW!!!!!!!" "Yes. Sir." "Dammit he's getting away" "What should we do Killa?" "Well, first of all, he gotta take down this robot. I know we are wasting time but we really have no choice" "Let's do it then!" "Hey, 97?" "Yeah" "Do you know how strong this thing is?" "It's should be easy, at least for you, I'd say its power range is near the 100 mark" "Cool, let's get this done!"

KILLA AND 97 VS. ROBO SLAVE

"My. Name. Is. Robo. Slave. And. My. Job. Is. To. Kill. You." "We know already"
Robo uses an attack "ROBO. HAMMER!" The move hits Killa "Ugh, damn you!!"
97 tries to use an attack but Robo hits him "Ow, I'm gonna get you!"
Killa now uses an attack "DARK HIT!!!" The move hits robo making it fall down "I've. Fallen. And. I. Can't. Get. Up." Robo uses missiles hooked to its feet to get back up
"HE EVEN HAS MISSILES?!!" "Yup, sadly"

Number 34 is now getting away but then he sees someone...

"YES! I'm out of here!!!" "Ugh, I really hope I'm going the right way hmm...-" *BONK* "Ow, what was tha-...."
Both: "WHAT?!!"
"What are you doing here 34?" "I should be asking you the same thing, Mayor!! (Ooooh, I got a plan...
)" ... "LET ME GO-MMMMM!" "Hahaha, now I have you as a hostage! I'm sure they will take out that dumb-bleep robot, so if they do, I have you, and if they try to kill me, well you will at least be going with me hahaha!!"
"MMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!" "What? I'm sorry, but I can't hear you? Hahaha" Number 34 is almost out of the sewers

Back to the fight with Robo Slave...

97 uses an attack "RED BULLET" 97 fires at Robo 6 times "Ow. That. H U R T." "Uh-oh..." "...What's wrong?"
Robo... He's... GETTING MAD!!!" "M A D M A D! M A D M A D!" "The body... It's turning red!" "It's... CRIMSON ROBO!!!"

« Last Edit: April 15, 2018, 08:33:13 PM by The Shoutbox Master » Logged

Forum Guy Funny Moments:
Do you stan Loona?
Now kiss me
Dr. Phil Swift
Forum Meme Master
Restaurant Pro

RIP Juice

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2018, 02:37:54 PM »

Chapter 11: Don't Get Robo Angry! Crimson Robo!

"Um... what's crimson Robo?" "Well, you see, 34 made it to where if you ever get Robo Slave mad, he will go ape bloop and get even stronger, it also makes his body red. Scary, I know"
Robo uses an attack "ROBO. BAZOOKA!" "HOLY bloop!" Killa dodges the attack
"Man, that was a close one!" Killa uses an attack "Moon... DARKNESS!!! The attack hits Robo Slave "Ow. That. HURT!!!" Robo uses an attack "ROBO! BAZOOKA!!" Robo shoots out 4 rockets "bleep, that almost got me! Damn robot!" Number 97 is pissed, he uses an attack "AR STORM" He shoots Robo Slave 15 times!

Outside of the sewers...

"MMMM- *rips* OW! HEY, WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME?!!" "Well, I'm going out to sea to drop you in the ocean with you tied up in this rope" "Errr... (This isn't good... Come on Kill and 97... WHERE ARE YOU?!!!"

At the mayor's house...

"*Knocks* Mayor? MAYOR! Are you here or what?" "Guy's... I don't think the mayor is here, I doubt he's asleep, seeing as he stays up late most of the time. Wonder where he ran off to? Well men, guess we just go back to the police department..."
All Officers: "Yes sir!"

Back to the fight...

"ROBO. GROUND. POUND!!" Robo lands on the ground, it shakes the ground "Woah, why is the ground shaking?" 97 falls "Ouch" 97 keeps shooting at Robo, but not much is happening. Killa is thinking about something...
"(I don't want to do this but I don't think I have much of a choice... I'm gonna have to use... Jupiter's Worst Nightmare!)." "Huh... wonder what Killa's coming up with?" "I am done with this bloop, I have to take you down now....
Here he is, Lord Jupiter, I must use your powers to succeed... JUPITER'S WORST NIGHTMARE!!!" "Woah, his sword went from black to somewhat of an orange color..." "Yes, it is now the Jupiter blade, a much stronger blade than the normal Kurayami I have" "Woah SO COOL!!!"
"Now, Jupiter... CUT!!!" The attack hit Robo Slave "I. I. Can't. Take. It. Anymore." One more should do it.... Jupiter... GAS BOMB!!! *BOOM* the attack hit Robo Slave "Dead. Dead."
"Woohoo!!! we did it!!" 97 hugs Killa "We're not done yet, we still have jackass 34 left. Now come on let's get out of here. You remember how to get out, right?" "Yeah" "Okay, good. Let's go!!"

Back to 34...

"We are almost to the docks, hahaha, maybe I'll win in the end after all hahaaha *maniacal laugh*" "(Come on, I don't wanna die!!! Dammit!!)"

Forum Guy Funny Moments:
Do you stan Loona?
Now kiss me
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.