Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10   
Print
Author Topic: The Fighting World [Rated T For Teen]  (Read 9310 times)
hyewon
they/them
Restaurant Legend

stan loona stream butterfly

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: September 26, 2018, 07:08:53 PM »

your dedication towards this story is inspiring! keep up the good work Smiley

by then, mitsuko souma was dead. in fact, she may have been dead a while ago.
physically, several seconds ago.
mentally, ages ago.
Phil Swift
f l e x b u p 何
Restaurant Master

I have no words

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: September 26, 2018, 07:14:53 PM »

Ayy thanks Cool

who can't love that face
Shaggy (Feb.5)
Phil Swift
f l e x b u p 何
Restaurant Master

I have no words

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: September 28, 2018, 01:16:15 PM »

Chapter 103: K-Tops End

After Act and Killa got done at the K-Top arcade they fell asleep in joy...

The next morning...

"Ah... Good morning... Yesterday was amazing! So many fun games at that arcade and not having to deal with those dumb bleep that raided the island. But I think it is finally time I leave. This place has been fun and not like anything I have experienced before. I must tell Lemmy and David I am leaving, oh and Act too" Killa gets out of bed and gets dressed.

Killa makes it to Lemmy...

"Aw man! Leaving so soon?!" "Yes, I know this is pretty soon but I don't really stay at islands that long... This place was great but I'm ready to see what's next. After all, on all of the Earth, there are 900 islands, I've only seen 80 of those and I have a goal to see every one of them. I hope you do understand." "I do... Hey, before you go, sign this. *Hands Killa a piece of paper*" "What's this?" "Basically, if you sign this we become allies. It's as easy as that!" "Well, of course!" He signs "Be safe out at sea!" "I will!"

To David and Acura...

"See ya man and thanks for helping us with those guys!" "No problem!" "So, little bro, where are you off to?" "My next stop looks to be Adam's Island home to the city of Jefferson" "Ah, nice! Well, it was great seeing you again!" "You too!" "Hope we can meet up again! Bye! *Waves hands*"

Killa makes it to what's left of the docks and boards his little boat

"Finally back at sea... I hope to get there by the morning... That's if the ocean allows me hahaha. I wasn't expecting there to be a battle for K-Top but I guess I just came there at an unlucky time... Let's hope Adam's Island isn't as bad..."

On Adam's Island...

"Stop hitting me! It's not my fault they died!" "You don't understand... They were our only hope at taking it down..." "I know, but it's not like we can turn back time... And besides how rude can you be to take down that island?! So reckless!" "They thought taking that place down was their only chance at getting their names out but really, it would have gotten ALL of our names out and that would have been amazing... I know what I must do... I must tear that place apart... I will end, K-Top. For now though, I will take my anger out on you"

END K-TOP ARC

who can't love that face
Shaggy (Feb.5)
Phil Swift
f l e x b u p 何
Restaurant Master

I have no words

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: September 30, 2018, 12:45:11 PM »

Chapter 104: Two Men Want You To Play A Game

Out at sea once again, Killa thinks about stuff as he listens to music...

"Such a peaceful afternoon... Hmm... Strange, I just realized they never executed that one guy... I think Haywire was his name? I wonder what they did with him then? Would be weird just to let him go just like that... I wonder..."

On a random island in the north...

"We have 50+ members, we should be happy about that! What island should we invade next? I have 4 maps here, I will stick them to the dart board and whatever island it lands on, we shall invade. But remember, no killing civilians or the government would be onto us! 2 of those islands are very risky: Barcal and Glacier Heaven. We'd probably lose a few people if we did those islands but it's worth taking risk. Now, throw the dart."

The man aims for the dart board, he throws the dart.

"Hmm... What island was that? *Walks over to the dart board* Oh, would you look at that. Adam's island eh? Not bad, I was hoping we could go down to the south. Well, boys, you know what that means... LET'S GET READY TO GO!!!" "YEAH!!!"

A government ship docks at K-Top. Admirals Quest Holdman and Vice Versa step off of the boat.

"Uh, why are Holdman and Versa here?!" "I don't know but I don't think it's for a good reason..." "Should we go tell Lemmy or let him do all the work?" "Uh, maybe it would be best if we went over and got Lemmy and David...." "Okay, let's get out of here!"

Over to Quest and Vice...

"Hey, Quest, what happened to the nice docks they had here before?" NAVY ADMIRAL, VICE VERSA "I'm not sure, but it seems a fight happened here. Guess I should write that down..." NAVY ADMIRAL, QUEST HOLDMAN "You do remember where Lemmy's mansion is, right?" "Hold on, hold on. I got it right here" "Okay, good. Now let's go have a "talk" with Lemmy and David."

They walk to downtown K-Top...

At town hall...

"UH LEMMY" "What is it? We're working right now" "This isn't a good time to work..." "Why not?" "Um... Well..." "Quest and Vice are here to see you" "OH GOD! HOW DID I FORGET! THIS IS BAD THIS IS BAD..." "What is it?" "Well, remember those guys we killed off? They were not fighters. They attacked us as civilians..." "Does that mean-" "Yup, I'm gonna have to play the number game. I hope David doesn't have to play, it's much more safer if one person goes..."

They make it to the town hall...

"There he is, now let's get everything out and ready" "Sure thing, Vice" Quest gets out the dice and the table
"We're doing this right here and right now"

Over to Lemmy...

"(OH GOD, THAT'S THEM... Okay, be calm... I just need to roll to a 5... I can do this. I have power... But... If a roll a 3 or 6 I can never come back... UGGHHHHHHH I need to stop thinking about that stuff!!! I need to be calm. I must be calm. I must be calm... This is gonna be so hard...)"

They make it over to Lemmy...

"I guess you already know what we are doing..." "Y-Yes... I am so sorry for this. I forgot they were civilians but I HAVE MY REASONS!" "So what you have reasons? You still killed a civilian, even if they were good or bad it is placed in law that a fighter no matter what can kill a civilian for a reason" "So, let's play, shall we?"

who can't love that face
Shaggy (Feb.5)
Phil Swift
f l e x b u p 何
Restaurant Master

I have no words

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: September 30, 2018, 03:06:29 PM »

Chapter 105: The New Wave Is Rising

"*Smokes Cigar* We're here..." "This is it?" "Yup, Adam's Island. That team you were talking about, they will be here soon, correct?" "Yes, that's what I heard" "Well then, they better be ready cause they won't be seeing this coming" KANGATON, LEADER OF THE BLACK MARK TRIBE "We have had beef with these guys for 10 years, but by the time this is over, all that will be left of them are bodies" "Woo that's right Kangaton!" SHARPLEY GLASSCO, FIRST COMMANDER OF THE BLACK MARK TRIBE

They dock at the island...

"Is that a talking kangaroo?" "Huh, let me see! The bleep? Why is some dude dressed up as a kangaroo? Wait don't tell me that's the... BLACK MARK TRIBE!" "What's wrong?" "They raid cities and start fires and injure random people for the fun of it!" "WE SHOULD RUN!!!" "WE NEED TO GO TELL MAYOR!"

Back on K-Top...

"You know how this works don't you?" "Y-Yes, Quest, I do" "Good, good! Well, you may as well start playing the faster you get this done the faster the doom!" "But I have a chance of getting out.." "Well, not exactly. You see, you killed 3 people, which means you have to play 3 times! and I don't know if you know this or not but only 4 people ever have gotten out after playing 3 times in a row. Not to mention the last one was over 100 years ago. Haha! Play up"

"(God, why do I have to do this... There's no way I can get three 5s in a row... Well, I guess I should stop stalling this godforsaken game and get it over with... I'm just scared I may never see these guys again... Please luck, be on my side... ugh here I go...)

He rolls... A 5!

"Well, there's one."

He rolls again. 5!

"Damn, two 5s in a row! not bad but this one is the one you need luck on the most. You get this and you get out but you lose this, it will be prison time or death. Now please go on a roll the last one. We don't have all day you know" "Okay I'll go..."

He rolls...:
A FIVE!!!

"You did it..." "Holy bloop! He broke the losing curse! I think I'm having a heart attack... W-We're sorry for doing that, but it is the rules... Have a wonderful day" "(Huh?) Thank, Vice..." "Let's hope you don't have to do this again now, okay? Now come on Quest, let's go..." "O-Okay... L-Let's go back... (HOW THE HELL DID HE DO IT?! I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYONE DO IT BEFORE!!!)

They leave the island...

Over to Killa...

"It's starting to get dark... Hopefully, I can make it to Adam's Island by tomorrow morning... And I really hope it isn't as action packed as K-Top was... That was a nightmare I do not want to get up against again... This is a nice sunset... I wish all days were as peaceful as this one..."

who can't love that face
Shaggy (Feb.5)
Phil Swift
f l e x b u p 何
Restaurant Master

I have no words

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: October 01, 2018, 02:03:46 PM »

Chapter 106: The Jefferson-Black Mark Alliance

Back to Adam's Island...

The bystanders who saw the Black Mark tribe docking make it to the mayor to tell them that they will attack.

"ERRR... (Hmm... Where is my boat at again?! Dammit, I forget!)" "MAYORR!!!!" "MAYOR MAYOR!!!" "Huh, what is it?!" "THEY'RE HERE!!!" "Who's here?! And why are you yelling?!" "IT-IT'S... THE BLACK MARK TRIBE!!!" "OH GOD...
Are they really here?!" "YES! YOU NEED TO HELP!!!" "Are they at the docks?!" "Yes, Mayor. You need to hurry!" "I'll be right there. Don't worry!"

The Mayor runs to the docks...

"(I hope they haven't started raiding... This isn't good!!!)"

Over to the Black Mark tribe...

"My, my, doesn't this town look good? I bet they have fine items that could sell well on the black market... HAHAHA! LET'S RAID BEFORE THEY GET HERE!!!" "YEAH WOOO" "LET'S GOOO" "COME ON!!!-" "STOP!" "Hmm...? Who is this?! Someone telling me to stop?" "Yes, I am the mayor of this town. Please, don't raid or attack any of my civilians... I'll let you do whatever you want that is any of those two things! I'll even let you kill me if you don't!" "Hmm... Passing up raiding for something else... Well, we do need help for something" "And what is that?!" "Come out boss!!"

Kangaton comes off of the boat, walking down the steps...

"Wow, this really is a nice town... Hello, Mayor. I am Kangaton, leader of the Black Mark tribe. We're actually in trouble right now, you see we heard our rivals are making it here soon, and we were thinking of ending this feud, by killing them of course, so how about this... You make your civilians help us, whether that would be making refined weapons or attacking this team, it would really help us. If you don't take this offer, we will instead raid everyone living on this island and if need be kill them too. So, do we have a deal?"

The mayor thinks about how bad this could be but accepts it so they don't get killed off

"...Fine, we have a deal. But please don't raid anyways. We will help you" "Thank you and don't worry we won't. GUYS! No more raiding for now. If they rebel against us, we shall do so, however. Thank you for your help, Mayor. Now let's get to work since it might not be long. Go get your citizens, Mayor" "Y-Yes..."

Kangaton grabs Glassco...

"What do you want, Kanga..." "*Whispers* Look at that, we basically have the town on our side! That was super bleeping easy too! Man blackmail is the best... The Neons will never see this coming!" "I know right? This was great! glad we were the first to make it... Do you wanna raid anyways once this is done?" "Of course, that's what we always do. No dumb bleep will stand in our way..."

who can't love that face
Shaggy (Feb.5)
Theo
Food Critic

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: October 01, 2018, 03:14:46 PM »

im going to read all 100+ chapters at some point this week

Brother E: Don't you guys know sarcasm when you hear it?
Phil Swift
f l e x b u p 何
Restaurant Master

I have no words

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: October 05, 2018, 01:46:26 PM »

Chapter 107: Adam's Island: A Whole Mess Of Ordeals

On K-Top...

"I'm back from Fallout Plaza, Lemmy" "THANK GOD! You wouldn't believe what just happened!" "What was it?" "I had to play the number game 3 times" "Really?! But why?!" "We killed off 3 civilians the other day. I bet you they had those new trackers on them..." "Yikes, I'm sorry I left you alone for when that happened... But at least you're okay" "Yeah, but be lucky you didn't also have to play..."

The next morning...

"Oh, over there! I've made it! Man, this is great. I've never been to Adam's Island before but this is sure to be nice" It's Killa. "Hmm... I don't see anywhere I can dock... Might have to do it the old fashion way. That sucks but oh well..." ADAM'S ISLAND, POPULATION: 102K

He hops off of his boat...

"Mmm... What fresh air... Huh, what's with all that screaming? Maybe this wasn't a good time to come here... I've had enough fighting for a week man, God, I hope this isn't like K-Top... I'll go insane if it ends up like that!!! Well, may as well go see what the screaming is about"

Over to Kangaton...

"Hey, you! Go fetch me some tea. Green tea" "But..." "NO BUTS! Your Mayor made the deal with us and if you don't do as I say we will raid you. So, what will it be? Tea or a raid?" "T-Tea..." "Good, good. (I didn't think the plan would go like this really... The mayor is just as bad as me but he really does care for his citizens. I remember when he would kill random kids for the fun of it. But now he actually cares for someone. Crazy how people change..."

Killa makes his way to the town...

"It gets louder the closer I get... It feels never-ending really..." Someone grabs him and hides in a bush "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!-" "Shhh! Don't let anyone find us. I can tell you aren't from here and you seem pretty strong so maybe you can help me. I'm Hamilton. Number 47. My parents aren't around anymore but their last name was Burns so I guess that's my last name too. Let me give you a run down..."

Hamilton explains to Killa what has happened...

"Last night, a group known as The Black Mark Tribe docked at this island. They were planning on raiding this island before another group did. But the Mayor of this town didn't want them too. So the leader of the tribe made a deal. All of the civilians have to work under the leader and work for and help the tribe. People who disobey him must be raided or even killed"

"How have they not been caught yet? You think the government would be able to take them down, right?" "Well, yes but they said before they always get away. They try to catch them but it always fails. It kinda seems like they don't care but they have been trying..." "Hmm... So what do you want me to do?" "We gotta hide for now. Soon, at least in the next day, there will be another group coming here known as The Neons. The Neons and The Black Mark tribe have been rivals for years now. We must make them help us or we need to join them if we want to end this. The bad thing about this tho is that they also want to raid the island. So, if we can, we might have to take them down as well..." "How are we gonna do that?!" "I don't know but we will have to come up with some thing soon..."

Back to Kangaton...

"Such a nice time letting people do everything for me... Ah this is great... Oh, I know what to do. Hey, Glassco!" "Yeah Kanga?" "Search this island to find anyone not working or doing as I say. Thank you" "Yes sir. But what do I do with them?" "Seeing as the government has never been able to catch us anyways, just kill them" "I will do so, Kanga" "Thank you"

who can't love that face
Shaggy (Feb.5)
hyewon
they/them
Restaurant Legend

stan loona stream butterfly

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: October 05, 2018, 03:20:08 PM »

yum fresh air

by then, mitsuko souma was dead. in fact, she may have been dead a while ago.
physically, several seconds ago.
mentally, ages ago.
Phil Swift
f l e x b u p 何
Restaurant Master

I have no words

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: October 05, 2018, 05:36:00 PM »

yummy air indeed

who can't love that face
Shaggy (Feb.5)
Phil Swift
f l e x b u p 何
Restaurant Master

I have no words

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: October 17, 2018, 07:47:43 PM »

Chapter 108: The Neons

Glassco searches for any disobedient citizens

"This is boring! I haven't found anyone not doing their job! Though, I guess that's a good thing. Whatever I want to kill someone and I've been in the mood to do so for a long time... Wait a minute! I see some people hiding in that bush over there! Finally, I can kill someone... This will be fun!"

Not too far from the island...

"So, Adam isn't too far away? Good, we need more things anyways, all of these fat bleep have been eating the stored food and by the time we get there, there WILL PROBABLY BE NONE LEFT! Uh, sorry, I lost my temper there. Where was I? Oh yeah almost to the island. This raid should be easy. You know, I wonder why we're still scared of the number game? The government has never been able to catch us even to a point where it feels like they aren't even trying. Maybe we should start killing?" NUMBER 22, ZOCO NOFEMA (Zoco The Mad Man) LEADER OF THE NEW WAVE NEONS

"Zoco sir! We're sorry for it but we're just so hungry!" "Ugh I don't even care anymore, just don't go overboard on the food we need to save some for christ sakes!" "Y-Yes Zoco sir! Trust me I will not overeat! (Yikes he's scary...)" "Good! Now I have to make sure everyone else doesn't overeat as well. Anyways we need to worry about Adam's island. I heard there's a small chance our rivals are there. It probably won't happen but you never know with them..."

Back to Glassco...

"Kanga!" "Yeah?!" "I found 2 people that aren't working. Should I kill them or tell them to get back to work?" "Kill them of course! I told you to do so when you first started hunting! I can't believe you forgot that fast!" "Oh yeah I forgot, sorry. Okay bye" "Bye"

To Kanga...

"Of course there were disobedient citizens! I should have known from the start. The mayor can't teach his citizens proper etiquette. Those who are disobedient and do not follow what I said SHALL BE PUT TO DEATH! I hope everyone understands that too. Death to the rebels! Death to the rebels!"

To the Mayor...

"Oh no! Where did Hamilton run off to? I swear he was here somewhere! Thank god he's strong or else they would probably find and kill him. I don't want that to happen... I'd... Rather kill him myself hahaha... You better not kill him Kanga, or I will do the same to you. He's my target, not yours. *Devilish look on his face*"

« Last Edit: October 18, 2018, 06:20:14 PM by Phil Swift » Logged

who can't love that face
Shaggy (Feb.5)
Phil Swift
f l e x b u p 何
Restaurant Master

I have no words

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: October 18, 2018, 06:49:23 PM »

Chapter 109: Killa vs Glassco

To Killa and Hamilton...

"bleep! That's Glassco" "Glass-who?" "Glassco, he works under Kangaton" "And who is that?-" "We have no time! We have to run" "Okay I'll run don't be so rude about it"

Over to Glassco...

"Oh no! YOU GUYS BETTER NOT RUN OFF!!! bleep, bleep! Boss!" "What is it, Glassco?" "I'm chasing after them, send backup please" "Are you kidding me? You need backup? Hell no, you're strong enough to take them out" "Ugh, alright fine. See you later Kanga..." "Goodbye" "Ugh, I'm gonna get so tired running after them..."

Back to Killa and Hamilton...

"HE'S FOLLOWING US! WHAT SHOULD WE DO?!" "For a fighter in the top 50, you sure aren't the bravest..." "HEY!!!" "Anyways I can probably fight them off" "Are you sure? He's pretty strong..." "I am too. I'll try" "Okay, good luck!"

Killa walks over to Glassco...

"Hey, what do you want from us?" "Uh-uh... (That's number 12 on the fighter list... KILLALUIGI! Oh no... we already have to deal with those damn Neons coming now this! This is so bad for us... Dammit! I really do need backup now...)" "Well, come on, speak. I don't have all day" "(I'm gonna have to get outta here! But how? I-I guess just run-)" "CUT!" *SHEAAN (sfx)* Killa cuts Glassco's chest "WHAT WAS THAT FOR?! Oh god, I don't feel so good" "That's what happens when you don't talk" "Boss! Please pick up..." "What is it this time?! Ughhh" "I NEED BACKUP NOW!" "Why? Are you really losing that bad or are you just a crybaby? Fine, I'll send people over there... piece of cra-" "OKAY GOOD now I just have to wait" "Who was that?" "My boss, Kangaton. Leader of the Black Mark tribe. He'll get you for cutting me!!!" "A tribe? You guys are a tribe?" "Well not really but he calls us a tribe. You know what that doesn't matter right now!" "Oh yeah, I forgot, fighting!"

To the Neons...

"WE'RE FINALLY HERE GUYS! ADAM'S ISLAND!" "WOOHOO YEAHHHHH!!!!" "Ah... Wait, what's that... Oh no... This could be bad..." "What is it Zoco?" "T-They're here..." "You don't mean the... bleep! They are!" "Well guys, be ready for a fight once we hit the island. Let's try to end our rivalry, once and for all. Better watch out Kangaton, we're coming for your head... HAHAHA!!!"

who can't love that face
Shaggy (Feb.5)
Phil Swift
f l e x b u p 何
Restaurant Master

I have no words

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: October 23, 2018, 07:51:24 PM »

Chapter 110: Choose A Side

The fight with Killa and Glassco keeps on...

"I can't stall while I wait for back up. I'll just have to fight these guys for real..." Glassco takes out a sword. "It's my great sword! The Catawba blade! My leader owns the upgraded version of this, the Iswä blade. Both of these are great swords!" "Oh cool, you have a sword too. Well here's mine, you know the one I cut you with..." "Yeah yeah, let's just fight okay (I'm so dead if he lands a hit on me)"

The Mayor of Jefferson has a talk with Kangaton...

"So, you're finally here, Mayor Bell" "Yeah, I am" "So, what is it?" "Well, the thing is... The... The Neons are here" "Oh no, really?" "Yeah, I saw the Neon flag, the ship, everything! They seem to be fighting some of your underlings too" "No bloop... Dammit! God bleeping dammit! I told those guys to call me if crap went down. Ugh, I need to get over there!" "Hey, one more thing" "Yeah?" "Don't kill Hamilton. I'll let out a big secret of yours if you do" "Oh god... Okay, I won't. Please don't tell anyone about that though" "I won't as long as you don't kill him" "Man you are so nice to your son!" "Well, you don't fully know why I don't you to kill him but if you did you'd know I'm not nice to him" "Uhhh... Okay I'm leaving for those awful neons bye"

To the Neons...

"COME ON BOYS KILL THEM ALL!!!" "YES, SIR!!!" "Hey wait. Boss! Why you not wake me up for killing?" DIMITRI, HIGH RANKING MEMBER OF THE NEONS "Hey sorry for that, Dimitri. I'll try to remember that for next time..." "Good. You forget things too much you sure you not getting older?" "What the bleep D! Rude..."

Over to the black tribe members fighting off...

"This is too much! Why did we forget to call the boss! Wait maybe we still have time" "CALL HIM THEN!!!" "Okay, okay!" They call Kangaton "Boss get here quick! PLEASE!!!" "I'm coming over now just wait a minute okay" "Okay thanks goodbye... He's on his way already!" "Thank god..."

Back to the Mayor...

"Hmm... I wonder if I should help out The Neons instead? I mean I didn't help them much by telling Kangaton they docked but it might be better for the people of Jefferson... I'll have to think about this and if I should move forward with the Neons instead..."

Kangaton finally makes it to the fight...

"ZOCO!!!" "Huh?! Oh my, it's you! I really wasn't sure if your crappy team would actually raid here as well but I guess I was wrong" "We're not raiding, actually" "You AREN'T? Okay, you gotta be kidding me here you always raid if a raid is possible that's just how you do it! Man you lose even more respect from me" "It's not like I had any respect from you anyways" "Hahaha! You're right! Well... It's time I finally take you down..." "Not if I take you down first..." "We'll see about that. But the thing is all they will be seeing is me killing you after 10 years of this!" "Like that will happen, "Mad man". By the end of this, you will be the sad man and then lastly a dead man" "How could you! You made fun of my nickname! That's it I'm finishing you off ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!"

Back to Killa vs Glassco...

"Where is my backup at?! This is getting annoying... I guess I'll just have to use my best sword power: Jupiters Worst Nightmare" Glassco goes into Jupiters worst nightmare on his sword... "I have that power too. Pretty big fan of it" Killa also turns his sword into Jupiters worst nightmare "Let's really get this fight started haha" "Yeah... Let's really get it started... (AHHHHHHHHH I'm so dead!!)"

« Last Edit: October 24, 2018, 12:06:15 PM by Phil Swift » Logged

who can't love that face
Shaggy (Feb.5)
Phil Swift
f l e x b u p 何
Restaurant Master

I have no words

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: October 24, 2018, 03:48:21 PM »

Chapter 111: Explosive Order

Kangaton and Zoco get close to each other...

"I bet your blade isn't as strong as my fist..." "You are wrong. The Iswä is one of the Kijo top 10, the 10 swords in this group were made using a strong metal. No one knows what this metal is but it's nearly unbreakable so saying your fist is stronger is in many ways false" Zoco cracks all 10 of his fingers. "Feel the wrath OF MY PUNCHHHH!!!" Zoco punches Kangaton in the face. "So, this is really starting huh? Okay then..." Kangaton turns his sword into Guard Point. "Guard Point eh? Not bad... Try to come at me!"

To Killa...

"What should I start with... Oh! I know. JUPITER RED WALK!!!" "ERTTTT!..." Killa cut Glassco! "(Dammit! He's too good at the Jupiter blade... I knew he was good but I didn't think he was THAT good! This sucks what's taking the backup so long!) JUPITER GAS BOMB!!! *BOOOMM*" The attack lands on Killa! "Op, t-that one got me..."

Hamilton is watching the fight...

"(Man, he's strong... Both of them are... I wish I had the balls to have a full on fight... Maybe once I get done at K-Top I can fight Bell and stop him from always abusing me. Yeah, I'll do that! I'll take you down Bell! This will be my last job from you! And Killa, come on and take down Glassco!)"

To Mayor Bell...

"Maybe Hamilton has already set out for K-Top? Then I don't have to worry about him being attacked or killed by Kangaton and the Black Tribe? I hope he isn't dead. I gave him his mission and it's a big one and very risky to do alone... With this mission he's using up basically all of our explosives so if this fails it would be bad for future protection of this island..."

To Kangaton and Zoco...

"You still suck!" "No, you do!" "No you do, Kangaton! What kind of name even is Kangaton!?" "What kind of name is Zoco!?" "A good one" "Yeah right! What other lies are gonna come out of your mouth? "Cavemen still exist!"?" "Shut up, let's just get back to fighting!" "Yeah, yeah, okay... CUT!!!" "Not today! I dodged it sucker!" "ERRRRR!!!"

Back to the Mayor...

"I can't believe we're actually doing this... Finally, I can get my name out to the world! Not even these raiding teams on my island are standing in my way! After that last plan failed I came up with another one that was much better and I still regret doing that first god-awful one but... We're... Actually gonna... Blow up... all of K-Top! HAHAHAHA!!!"

who can't love that face
Shaggy (Feb.5)
Phil Swift
f l e x b u p 何
Restaurant Master

I have no words

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: November 16, 2018, 09:08:53 PM »

Chapter 112: Glassco's End

To Killa...

"How are you not done with yet?! Gosh. Cut! Cut! CUT!" Killa lands 3 hits on Glassco! "Aughhh... That was... Too much..." Glassco hits the ground "What a weak piece of bloop..." Hamilton comes out from the bush "You did it!" "Yeah, it was pretty easy... Are the rest of them this easy cause if so I'll probably get bored" "I mean Kangaton is pretty tough..." "Good to know I guess..."

To K-Top...

"Lemmy, sir!" "Yes?" "We have heard rumors that the mayor of Adam's Island is planning an attack on this island!" "Really eh? Well, then, I'll just have to find out myself. Also, how did you find out this information?" "It was Kay Fisher" "Fisher? You mean the one that sits on his butt all day? That Fisher?!" "Yes actually" "Wow... he was actually useful for once. I'm not sure if I can trust him so I'll just do this: Go to Adam's island, ask the mayor if this is real or not and if he says no I will fire Fisher from being a Kay. Let's hope this is a lie though at least for Adam's island that is. If they really do want to attack us they have another thing coming..."

Lemmy rushes to David...

"David!" "Uh yes Lemmy?" "Watch over K-Top while I'm gone" "Where are you going?" "I'm going to do some stuff don't worry it's fine" "Okay whatever you say..." "(Yikes, if David found out what I was doing he'd probably 100% believe they are attacking and start sending Kay's over to destroy Adam's island instead...)"
Lemmy leaves K-Top in a small boat...

Back to Killa and Hamilton...

"So, what do we do now?" "I say we go to where Kangaton's been hiding out and attack him. You seem to be pretty strong so I bet you can take him out easy!" "...Didn't you just say he's strong?" "Yeah but I'm just saying you're probably way stronger than him..." "Well, okay I guess. I didn't want to stay here too long but if you really want me to take him down then let's go" "Okay!"

To Kangaton and Zoco...

"(Damn, I knew Zoco was strong but I didn't know he was this strong! It might be a while until I take him down... In the meantime, I'll just keep making fun of him and praise myself! Hahaha!) Why are you so weak?!" "I am not! (I think he's trying to play tricks with me so I feel bad and mess up somehow! But that's not gonna work!)" "(Why do we even work for Kangaton? He's acting like a child out there... I just hope he beats Zoco so we can get this over with...)"

who can't love that face
Shaggy (Feb.5)
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.