Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   
Print
Author Topic: The Fighting World [Rated T For Teen]  (Read 12351 times)
Lil Nas Flex
Forum Meme Master
Better Than Papa!

I got the horses in the back

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: July 06, 2019, 06:35:50 PM »

whew, sorry for the long delay! I'm not fully sure if I told anyone on the forum or not but my laptop broke sometime in mid December and because the only computer I had other than my own was a family computer (and with every using it all the time only gave me about 1 hour/2 hours a day) I pretty much could not make any new chapters from december thru late january. But it is now been repaired and works fine now. I will be getting back to making new chapters soon-ish. But, I do have some slightly bad news... I have decided that after this story arc ends, I will be moving this to Wattpad. I know it sucks but I feel like it will fit better there as really tbh the website is based around people making fan fics so I think it's a good move. Plus, with how much work I have poured into this, I fear deletion of this topic, not that there is anything bad with this topic but you guys remember the huge deletion thing back in 2017, if it happened again then this story would all be for nothing. However, the TFW encyclopedia will stay here. other than making like a wikia or something I really don't know how to keep a place that just stores a crap-ton of information other than here. so for the long wait but I hope you guys stay for the move to Wattpad. Smiley
forget this it's been like 4 months since I said this but I wasn't really active then so I think if I revive this I'll keep it here for a little bit longer then just this arc

Lil Nas Flex
Forum Meme Master
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: July 06, 2019, 06:36:55 PM »

also yes it's coming back Soon™

Theo
Food Critic

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: July 06, 2019, 06:37:50 PM »

yee

JEBZ Komics [Sep 16 08:19 PM]:   Brother E: Since our parents are talking about plumbing, we don't want to add to the stress.
Lil Nas Flex
Forum Meme Master
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: July 06, 2019, 06:51:40 PM »

Lil Nas Flex
Forum Meme Master
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: July 07, 2019, 09:37:40 PM »

Chapter 113: Zoco Snaps

For an hour now Zoco and Kangaton have been only throwing silly and unfunny comebacks at each other instead of fist. There has to be an end, right? ....

"I HAVE HAD ENOUGH KANGATON! LET'S DO THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL!" "Alright then chopstick looking motherbleeper let's do this. Do you really think you are gonna come out of this a winner? If so, then I don't know how wrong you could be" "Quit trash talking and do this already. I'm done with you...(He doesn't know, I have a weapon on me that could end him in an instant. His trash talking has fueled me to use it even more, but I'll let it be a surprise to him later *laughs*)"

Kangaton and Zoco have now started to actually fight...

"You won't be ready for my sword, THE ISWÄ BLADE!! One of the highest ranked swords, this bad boy is ready for anything that you bring to it... Hmm... It would seem that you don't have a weapon of any kind... Why is that?" "It's because I don't....need one! Yes, I don't need a weapon to fight! All I need is one but my two fist. What's wrong with your fist? Are they too weak to be used hence why you use a sword?" "Uh... NO! I just use a sword because I feel like it's a better way of taking down and killing opponents! Plus I have pretty much mastered the sword so going back to just my fist would be a waste!" "Yeah, whatever. Okay are you ready to get this over with?" "Of course I am, I've been waiting so long to finally take you down..." Kangaton rushes at Zoco with his sword in hand. "ERRRAHHHH!!!! EAT MY SWORD BASTARD!!! ... Wha..." Kangaton is in shock after it turns out Zoco blocked the blade with just his fist "No way! No one has ever blocked my blade! Is my mind playing tricks on me or something? is this a dream???" "No, of course it isn't a dream. I've worked my whole life on mastering my hands, you've just never been able to realize it. It might be surprising to you but not to me" This, being a good moment, Zoco fires back. "STEEL KNUCKLE" Zoco punches Kangaton, causing him to fall to the ground "Errruah..."

Out in the ocean is Lemmy, on his way to the island...

"Not too long until I get there, I hope this is just an in and out situation since I have much more important things to worry about. I swear if this becomes something bigger... Oh, what's this? A call from David..." He picks up the call "What's up?" "Lemmy... Tell me for real, what's going on?" "Nothing man it's fine! Please do not worry about it" "I don't trust you. Tell me what's actually happening" "Ugh, dude I'm just going to Jefferson to talk to the mayor, that's it. There are you happy?" "Talking to him about what? Also we never planned to talk to him?" "....Talk to him about... Political things..." "What? You don't even like politics!" "Just because I don't like politics doesn't mean I can't talk about them! Anyways there you know now. Are you done?" "Okay, fine... See you later..." "Good, I don't want him to overreact like he always does..."

Back to Kangaton and Zoco

*Screaming and cheering on the Neon side* "What'd I say? I can't believe you were that easy to take out... (I didn't even have to use my secret weapon!)" N-no, I'm not done..." Neons go silent again. "I'm not letting you take me out, Zoco" "Too bad. That's one hundred percent going to be what happens!" "No, I won't let that happen. I cannot lose to you of all people. I refuse to. I'd rather kill myself than to just lose to you. You are too weak" "Errrr... STEEL KNUCKLE" He uses the move on Kangaton again, striking him in the head. This time, he doesn't move. "Did... Did I just win?" The Neons cheer again as it looks like Zoco just won "I can't believe it happened... I beat Kanga... (I'm kinda shocked at this... AND I didn't take him out with my weapon either! This is great)"

Kangaton is knocked out but will he come back and beat zoco later? I guess we'll just have to find out...

Archie!
Better than you
Papa's Replacement

*snaps*

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: July 12, 2019, 04:56:12 AM »

Wait what 113 chapters

Microwaves suck!
Bro I hate wasting money on stuff that doesn’t work! Like, I bought a microwave and I used the pizza button, but when I opened it, it was still beans! SMH.
Lil Nas Flex
Forum Meme Master
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: July 12, 2019, 10:53:43 AM »

Trust me I don't even know how I'm at that many chapters

Lil Nas Flex
Forum Meme Master
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: July 12, 2019, 09:33:08 PM »

Chapter 114: ZOCO NUMBER ONE

Zoco is in shock after he managed to take down Kangaton, someone he has had a rivalry with for a very long time...

The Neons start cheering. "ZOCO, ZOCO, ZOCO! ZOCO, ZOCO, ZOCO! ZOCO, ZOCO, ZOCO!" Zoco looks around ay everyone cheering at him "(This is amazing, I've never seen my crew so proud of me. This is such a wonderful experience!) GUYS!" Crowd goes silent... "...WE DID ITTTTTTTT!!!!!" They yell at the top of their lungs. "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!" "LET'S HAVE A PARTY!!!!"

To Killa and Hamilton

"What's all that commotion?" "I don't know really... Sounds like a lot of people are yelling" "...But what for?" "I don't think it's the people of this place since if they raise their voice they get in trouble... Maybe we should go find out? It sounds like it coming from that way" "Okay then, let's go over there. It's probably important anyways so we'd probably going over there already"

The Mayor looks outside his office room window...

"What's with all the celebration? ...Those look like Neons... But why are they celebrating? Wait, did Zoco and Kanga fight?" He looks closer. "Hmm... Oh look! It is Zoco! He's cheering and everything. If Zoco and Kanga fought, and Zoco is celebrating then does that mean... He won?" Bell looks again. "... ... Wait, that's Kanga on the ground! So he really did win! I was still in the middle of thinking if I should side with the Neons instead but I guess this is what decides it! I wonder if I can try to get on his side now though?..."

Killa and Hamilton make it to the outside of town...

"Wait, WHAT?! Zoco took out Kangaton? I would have never seen that coming!" "Welp, looks like I don't have to fight him..." "I-I guess so... I'm just so shocked... ZOCO of all people beat him. He doesn't even have a fighter rank for crying out loud!" "So then do I take out Zoco?" "I mean... I guess? Even though he beat Kanga I'm sure he's still easy to fight..." "Well then, I guess that's what am doing" "Be careful even if Zoco seems easy. Who knows if he maybe had a trick up his sleeve. Also watch out for his crew mates, don't let them attack you all at once..." Killa starts to walk to where Zoco is....

Archie!
Better than you
Papa's Replacement

*snaps*

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: July 13, 2019, 02:26:39 AM »

Yikes, you're very consistent with chapters! I've just started but I'll try my best to catch up.

Microwaves suck!
Bro I hate wasting money on stuff that doesn’t work! Like, I bought a microwave and I used the pizza button, but when I opened it, it was still beans! SMH.
Lil Nas Flex
Forum Meme Master
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: July 24, 2019, 05:16:01 PM »

Now that KCP voting ect has past I can be more active with this

Lil Nas Flex
Forum Meme Master
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: July 25, 2019, 06:39:27 PM »

Chapter 115: Killa vs Zoco

Zoco notices someone walking up to him and his crowd...

"Wait, who is that?" The crowd looks over. "He reminds me of someone but I can't remember who... Hmm maybe he's just late to the party!" He speaks. "No, not that..." "OH COME ON! Then, if you aren't late to the party then what are you here for?" ... "...To kill you" "Huh?! (Does this guy think he's funny or something? I just took out Kangaton and he thinks he can kill ME?! I don't buy it)... You really think you can kill me? Do you not see the man I just knocked out?" "I see him, but both of you are weaker than me so I'm not really scared" This whole time, Killa has been facing the ground and hiding his face, Zoco ask him to show his face. "Let me see who you are, I really feel like I know you but I just can't remember who it is!" He looks up. "There. I did it" the crowd is scared as they think Zoco is about to get an bleep-whooping. "Oh no... (Of course it's Killa! JEEZ HOW AM I SO STUPID!)"

Just outside of the island, it's Lemmy...

"Woo, I can finally see the island. This is good, I just want to get in and out of this place... Hmm... It seems like there are already large ships docked there. I wonder if they are having a meeting or something? Well... I guess I'll just find out when I get there. I'll probably be there in 20 minutes so yeah... About to talk to him... Jeez man I'm just so tired..."

Back to Killa and Zoco...

"Are you ready to fight?" "I'm not even ready! I just got done with another fight can you just give me a break?!" "No, the people living here deserve better and you needing rest is not one of the things they need. We know how you are with killing people, if you don't get off this island right now, I'm gonna fight you, and probably really mess you up" "bloop... Fine! I'll fight (If things really get bad I'll just use my secret weapon! I forgot I had this...) Yeah, yeah, I'll fight you, right now! Let's do this bloop!" "Okay then, if it's a fight you want, then it's a fight you'll get. I hope your skin will like the taste of my blade, bleep!" "Ugh, another sword user... So lame!! Now I really know I'm gonna win this"...

Lemmy finally makes it to the island...

"Nice, I'm finally here. Well then, what's on my list again, yeah, uh huh, yes, do that... Okay good!" *BANG* , Lemmy hears a loud fighting noise. "What the... Who the hell is fighting? Dang it, I swear to god if I get caught up in this fight..." He looks to see who's fighting. "That's... Zoco? Oh well that explains the huge boat here... And the other one is... Wait WHAT?! Are you kidding me? He really already got into a fight? Well, now I don't know if I should just keep doing what I came to do or help Killa? bleep, of course this would happen. Gosh I am so angry!!!

Killa notices Lemmy...

"(Wait what? Why is he here? Well, I guess it's good in case this guy gets crazy... But I still don't understand)" "Who are you looking at? Keep fighting me you wuss" "Okay fine, are you ready to fight? CUT!!!" Killa stabs Zoco's right arm. "OW, okay I get that you aren't happy but jeez!" "Gosh you are so annoying!" "If anyone is annoying it's you!" "Don't make me cut you again" "Fine, fine..." The fight continues....

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.