Poll
Question: the winner of the next KCP 2018 will appear in ...
Papa Louie 4
New Restaurant
App Restaurant (HD or To Go)

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   
Print
Author Topic: Suggestions for KCP 2018  (Read 10406 times)
ZechAkari
My Return
Restaurant Legend

FF Writer

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2018, 08:54:51 AM »

Yui
Steven
Hope
Amy
Elle

I GOT BLACK I GOT WHITE WHAT U WANT

9/19/17 - Closers
9/19/17 - Akari
10/4/17 - Xerneas
10/20/17 - Blank
11/14/17 - Swampert, Sceptile and Blaziken
11/16/17 - Complete Zygarde
12/4/17 - Franchise Owner by Excalibur
12/5/17 - Restaurant Star by Excalibur
12/13/17 - LePete laughing
12/19/17 - Cyrus, Pokemon Team Galactic
Leader
1/18/18 - Blank
2/28/18 - Red/Blue Blastoise Sprite
3/3/18 - derogatory
3/19/18 - Mega Charizard X Portrait
3/19/18 - Mega Charizard X using Blast Burn
4/4/18 - Charjabug
5/18/18 - Nothingness
6/15/18 - Thor In The Battle Of Wakanda
8/25/18 - Restaurant Legend by Excalibur

Survivor Placings:
Amazon Rainforest - 9th place - Voted self out
Mato Grosso - N/A

TWG Stats:
TWG XCVII - Lunatic Asylum - Ended Early | Role: Disguised Wolf
TWG XCVIII - Locked and Loaded - Lost as Cop
TWG XCIX - Faraway City - Won but died, Human
TWG C - Theory Of Everything - Lost as Seer
TWG CI - Foreign Affairs - Modkilled,
 but won as human

TWG CII - Reversal of Fortune - N/A
TWG CIII - A Normal Day Outside - Was going to host, but N/A
TWG CIV - Lost Connection - Won but died, Human
TWG CV: The Sea-Sun of Visitations -
 Won as Decoy Wolf

TWG CVI: Dostoevsky's Exile - Lost as Psychic
Dr. Phil Swift
Forum Meme Master
Restaurant Pro

RIP Juice

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2018, 12:33:00 PM »

2015 in my opinion

Forum Guy Funny Moments:
Do you stan Loona?
1. nothings ever my fault, if you believe otherwise, then say hello to a fresh permaban
PB&J Dip is the Pink Gold Peach of the holiday ingredients
I don't think anyone said that, but okay.
Even people from Wisconsin have limits.
Top 10 most surprised anime moments.
Now kiss me
Obed ART
Franchise Owner

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 30, 2018, 02:36:58 PM »

Now I wonder what the next divisions of this KCP 2018 will be?
I think it will be the Papa's Bakeria game sections
that is, comic store, Dance studio, etc.
Daniel Delta
Agent Infinity Splatoon
Franchise Owner

Snom Nom Nom!

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 02, 2018, 05:16:36 PM »

Maybe Maple Mountain, Starlight City, Griller Park, Oniontown

Guardian of Mega Rayquaza, & soon-to-be Squid Sisters band member
Bassettt
Blue Moon Master
Papa's Replacement

Snom nom nom

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 02, 2018, 06:08:14 PM »

Now I wonder what the next divisions of this KCP 2018 will be?
I think it will be the Papa's Bakeria game sections
that is, comic store, Dance studio, etc.
Maybe...
Vanilla Division
Chocolate Division
Strawberry Division
Cookies n' Cream Division

Coca-Cola is better than Pepsi
My FC’s http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=46833.0
Daniel Delta
Agent Infinity Splatoon
Franchise Owner

Snom Nom Nom!

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 04, 2018, 06:25:00 PM »

Whaddya think of Burnett??

* Burnett.jpg (90.55 KB, 315x370 - viewed 181 times.)

reece0123
Franchise Owner

check it out!

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 20, 2018, 04:08:03 AM »

I hate my characters I create because they never got into it I wish for a five star this year if not I'm not voting for anyone kcp
English Dinner Tea
PP&P
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 20, 2018, 06:06:39 AM »

I have hundreds of fcs (now pals) and that will be too hard for me to choose which 3 are the appropriate ones for this year's KCP

Wanna know what the 3 Ps mean? Pal Professional and Perfectionist most of all
Check out my Q&A topic!!! Link: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=46111.0
Check out my FC topic for updates!!! Link: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=46346.0
Hilarious Quotes:
"Oh, I am not Mr. Bombolony. I am the scariest thing known to man! A failed math test!"
"You can run, but it won't be to the college of your choice, I tell you!"
Okay I guess. I don't really know what you mean by another day because that could be anytime between tomorrow or your death.
Adele Billboard:
10. Love In The Dark
9. Lovesong
8. Turning Tables
7. Someone Like You
6. Send My Love (To Your New Lover)
5. Water Under The Bridge
4. Million Years Ago
3. Hello
2. Rolling In The Deep
1. Set Fire To The Rain
Daniel Delta
Agent Infinity Splatoon
Franchise Owner

Snom Nom Nom!

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 20, 2018, 11:53:34 AM »

I hate my characters I create because they never got into it I wish for a five star this year if not I'm not voting for anyone kcp
Good luck, I hope we can vote 5 stars too.
That goes for Burnett, 1 of my entries

MFSE
Pizza Topper

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 03, 2018, 02:19:07 PM »

In my opinion, the 2016 and 2017 voting system was rather unfair to some creators of really good customers, since it was possible for greedy people to lower others' scores. I know quite a few people who started out with 5 stars and ended up with 2 or 3. My favourite voting system was the 2015 one, it was pretty exciting.
Pizzaccino
OC Maker
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 03, 2018, 03:40:51 PM »

Honestly, they should do this instead:

Show 3 FCs of course, but instead of placing 1st, 2nd, and 3rd, rate ach FC from 1-5 stars. That way, if we get (for example) three troll entries, we can just give all three 1 star. This will have a better accuracy on which FCs are more likable.

Also, instead of just showing the average rating of each FC, you should also show the amount of voters that voted each individual FC. That way, people won’t get their hopes up just because one of their FCs has 5 stars with a few voters.

MFSE
Pizza Topper

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 05, 2018, 01:54:22 AM »

Honestly, they should do this instead:

Show 3 FCs of course, but instead of placing 1st, 2nd, and 3rd, rate ach FC from 1-5 stars. That way, if we get (for example) three troll entries, we can just give all three 1 star. This will have a better accuracy on which FCs are more likable.

That would only be efficient if all the voters were sincere when voting. I'm fully convinced that many creators attempt to lower others' scores so as to lower their chances in being in the top 32. Therefore, if they had to vote for 3 customers, and 2 or even all of them were decent, they could as well give them one star.
English Dinner Tea
PP&P
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 05, 2018, 03:03:47 PM »

I am almost convinced that this year we may not have a KCP based on previous years' form. I think this year's KCP will be quite different from the previous ones

Wanna know what the 3 Ps mean? Pal Professional and Perfectionist most of all
Check out my Q&A topic!!! Link: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=46111.0
Check out my FC topic for updates!!! Link: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=46346.0
Hilarious Quotes:
"Oh, I am not Mr. Bombolony. I am the scariest thing known to man! A failed math test!"
"You can run, but it won't be to the college of your choice, I tell you!"
Okay I guess. I don't really know what you mean by another day because that could be anytime between tomorrow or your death.
Adele Billboard:
10. Love In The Dark
9. Lovesong
8. Turning Tables
7. Someone Like You
6. Send My Love (To Your New Lover)
5. Water Under The Bridge
4. Million Years Ago
3. Hello
2. Rolling In The Deep
1. Set Fire To The Rain
Pizzaccino
OC Maker
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 05, 2018, 05:19:22 PM »

That would only be efficient if all the voters were sincere when voting. I'm fully convinced that many creators attempt to lower others' scores so as to lower their chances in being in the top 32. Therefore, if they had to vote for 3 customers, and 2 or even all of them were decent, they could as well give them one star.
Well true, but even with the voting we have now, it will still be the same. It’s unfortunate that people will be this low to try to sabotage others though, don’t get me wrong. I’m just suggesting a more accurate way to vote as the current way to vote is a bit inaccurate to use when there could be 3 FCs that each deserve 5 stars, or 3 that deserve 1 star (being troll FCs).

I am almost convinced that this year we may not have a KCP based on previous years' form. I think this year's KCP will be quite different from the previous ones
You know, I feel like I might agree with you that something will be different.

On a side note, although I did hear before that Matt and Tony will not have a boy and girl winner, I’m still hoping that one day, this can happen so that people don’t end up voting off the girls, just because they want a boy this time (i.e. the girl is better than the boy, but they vote the boy so that boys can have a chance to win).

MFSE
Pizza Topper

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 06, 2018, 05:56:22 AM »

Well true, but even with the voting we have now, it will still be the same. It’s unfortunate that people will be this low to try to sabotage others though, don’t get me wrong. I’m just suggesting a more accurate way to vote as the current way to vote is a bit inaccurate to use when there could be 3 FCs that each deserve 5 stars, or 3 that deserve 1 star (being troll FCs).
You know, I feel like I might agree with you that something will be different.
I'm actually thinking of e-mailing Flipline Studios regarding that topic, but I'm afraid I'm going to end up writing some 1000 word essay and they're probably not even going to read it.

On a side note, although I did hear before that Matt and Tony will not have a boy and girl winner, I’m still hoping that one day, this can happen so that people don’t end up voting off the girls, just because they want a boy this time (i.e. the girl is better than the boy, but they vote the boy so that boys can have a chance to win).
In all honesty, I think it's easier to create good looking girls than boys. Basically, most male entries wear ''mainstream'' cool items such as beanies, sunglasses and headphones, while females can wear dresses, skirts, and it's more socially acceptable for girls to wear masculine clothing than vice versa (I'm just going to go with the flow on this one, though.) What we really need is a really well-made and original male customer to win the competition. I actually don't mind the number of female winners, since they all are very well-designed and likeable (so far). Steven was, in my opinion, one of the best male characters in any top 32, and he deserved to win (Colette was pretty awesome as well.)

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.