Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   
Print
Author Topic: Is this the end of the Forum?  (Read 1147 times)
Bandero
Survivor of the Haze
Sundae Master

Jazz Pianist

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 09, 2018, 09:59:26 AM »

The mindset of "the forum is going to die soon" is what kills the forum.

If we stay optimistic and hope for the best, rather than just quitting, the forum won't die.

The forum is comprised of the community that uses it, and if that core community stays, then the forum can't die.

TWG Stats:
LXXXIX - Win - Disguised Wolf
XC - Loss - Human
XCI - Loss - Insomniac
XCII - Win - Wolf
XCIII - Loss - Cheater
XCIV - Loss - Guardian
XCV - Game Died - Guardian
XCVI - Loss (by 10 seconds) - Politician
XCVII - Loss - Seer
XCVIII - Loss - Human
XCIX - Win and MVP - Angakkuq
C - Loss - Wanderer
CI - Host
CII - Win - Insomniac
CIII - Loss - Disguised Wolf
CIV - Win - Human
CV - TBA
You are a true savage.
Makes name change poll
doesn't pick name with most votes
Survivor Placings:
Forum Survivor:
Mato Grosso - 11th
South Tyrol - 3rd
Aussie and Evan's ORG:
Japan - 5th
South Africa - 11th
NK ORG:
Bahamas - 3rd
Poke and Aussie ORG:
Bali - 4th
Thicc Daddy
Tomato Toppler

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 09, 2018, 10:20:59 AM »

Most of us don't care about the forum dying tho

succc

I love life. I love school. I love work.
Gato
HAY PERO KEMOSION
Restaurant Master

Back to my origins [I Just Want To Live]

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 09, 2018, 10:31:56 AM »

I don't think we're being pessimists about it, we're realistic
I remember 2016, everyone was very active, we had a lot of topics and things going on every day, when the KCP hit there were many people here advertising and voting
Last year was less active even with KCP hitting, very little people joined for that
Now we're just not doing much, but I guess I can have hope Scooperia can rescue the forum for a lil bit

The cookie lover has arrived!
StevenUniverse:
STEVEN UNIVERSE ARMY!!! Join the Steven Universe Army now by making you picture of steven universe or a signature about it!

Members:
1. Epic~Nerd RIP (We'll remember you)
2. Ataino
3. TheBlackberryGuy
4. GATO39
Participate on my fan Tournament: Mi Musica xD
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=20666.0

Don't forget to read my fanfic: Criminal Case Flipline Edition
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=20293.0

Get the rhythm with: Music Battle.
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=23064.0

Always have in mind:
¨"Totally agree,  need to try to respect each other here, and if there's a user someone just can't get along with, they should just not interact with that user.  Posting rants (whether "constructive" or not, and especially when not asked for) is just a form of harassment."
Matt                          2016

Survivor Rootings:
Survivor 30: Shirin
Survivor 31: Shirin, Stephen & Tasha
Survivor 32: Aubry, Cidney & Neil
Survivor 33: Hannah
Survivor 34: Andrea, Aubry & Cirie
Survivor 35: Ashley, JP & Roark
Survivor 36: James, Kellyn & Sebastian
Hopefully one of them makes it
Rantaro
*is avocado*
Sundae Master

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 09, 2018, 10:44:08 AM »

I don't care about the forum itself dying Hmm I just want to stay friends with everyone I know here

~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~
“My will is God's desire, and my existence is God's will."
Wednesday has been cancelled, due to scheduling errors
Party invite I once made:
You're invited!

To a great party!

The details: Ugly sweater party!
Bring your own peach cobbler!
We provide pictures of cats!

This party will be a fantastic party!

There will be lots of games and various movies!

We even have COOOOOOOOOL Banana flavored candies!

Other things you can bring for us!
Food
Stuffed mooses
A pet bird for us to enjoy!!

God Usopp
b u p 何
Restaurant Legend

Danker than a piece of ham

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 09, 2018, 11:11:18 AM »

tbh, I don't think it's as bad as people think. It's really only the people who don't care about flipline anymore that are leaving

Confirmed by nasa
Noob triggered (Jan.6)
Magnet Shroom (Jan.14)
Chomper (Jan.22)
Sabo(One piece) (Jan.30)
Nick Foles (Feb.4)
Potatoes (Feb.11)
Carue(One piece) (Feb.17)
Antonio Brown (Feb.25)
Ace(One Piece) (Mar.1)
Pika-Vanni (Mar.7)
Clovers (Mar 13)
Bup (Mar.19)
Chibi Monika (Mar.27)
TCB Dad (Apr.1)
Trafalgar D. Water Law(OP) (Apr.7)
Rob Lucci(One Piece) (Apr.15)
Earth (Apr.22)
Creepy JacksFilms (Apr.27)
Cinco de Mayo Onion (May.2)
Silvers Rayleigh(One Piece) (May.8.)
CG This is America (May 17)
E (May 24)
God Usopp (One Piece) (May 29)
Despacito 2 (Jun.16)
Ianiant
FC Maker
Restaurant Legend

Officially 17 Now

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 09, 2018, 08:27:37 PM »

The mindset of "the forum is going to die soon" is what kills the forum.

If we stay optimistic and hope for the best, rather than just quitting, the forum won't die.

The forum is comprised of the community that uses it, and if that core community stays, then the forum can't die.

^^^^

Check out my AWESOME FC's:
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=24278.0

While you're here, why not ask them some questions:
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=24772.0
Volt
Advanced AI
Sundae Master

Tedd Verres is my spirit animal.

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 10, 2018, 10:20:44 AM »

tbh, I don't think it's as bad as people think. It's really only the people who don't care about flipline anymore that are leaving
This is exactly what I'm talking about. The only reason I even bother to check up on the forum is to see how people are doing. I don't care about the Gamerias anymore.

I'm proud of who I am. I won't let anything tear me down. I am strong. I am valiant.
Thicc Daddy
Tomato Toppler

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 12, 2018, 08:09:49 AM »

There's also the illusion that the more you talk in the shoutbox the more active you are. Most of the people who aren't interested in Flipline are in the shoutbox. The shoutbox isn't as active as it used to be so that gives the impression that the forum is dying. Also, Flipline is very dry in terms of content for like over a year. Forum activity will rise when Scooperia is released then slowly plummet until the next PC game.

succc

I love life. I love school. I love work.
Rossome
Justice for Waluigi
Restaurant Master

Waluigi should be playable in Smash Bros Ultimate

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 13, 2018, 11:08:49 AM »

Wasn't there supposed to be a Forum update a while back ago? Last year Matt and Tony mentioned it, but it still hasn't come.

My Theory :
This may sound crazy, but I have a theory about the Pinch Hitwell, Johnny the Lumberjack, and Radlynn

In Papa's Pizzeria and Burgeria, when the customer info loads, you can see a customer named Johnny. At the time, Johnny only appeared there, and he could never order food. But then Johnny the lumberjack came out in Papa's Pancakeria.

Matt and Tony confirmed that both Johnnys were based off there friend, Johnny, who tested there games before they were released. But wait a minute, the Johnnys are two different people....

Then we meet Pinch Hitwell, who is actually the Johnny from Pizzeria and Burgeria. But he has aged since Pizzeria, which is something we have never seen before in a Gameria. The only times we see customers in a different age is in Holiday pictures and Flipdecks. So why has Johnny Hitwell aged, but customers like Greg, Yippy, and Iggy stay the same age throughout the games?

Well, here's where the crazy stuff starts.

Johnny Hitwell was the first customer at the Pizzeria before Roy became the chef. Johnny Hitwell was also the first customer to get captured by Sarge and the Pizza Monsters. Sarge put Johnny Hitwell in Fort Onion, which according to Tony and Matt, was supposed to be in the original Papa Louie game. Since Papa Louie never went to Fort Onion, Johnny was never rescued, well, until...

Radlynn.

Radlynn was captured by Radley Madish when she was just a baby. Radlynn doesn't remember her parents, or any of her human friends and family. So Radley tried to morph her into a junior version of him. After many years, she finally became his faithful servant / junior Madish. One day, Radley and Radlynn went to Fort Onion to discuss plans with Sarge. And remember, Johnny Hitwell is in Fort Onion. Johnny Hitwell has been there for so long, that her started to age, which is something that takes forever to do in the Gameria world. Radlynn also aged while she was with Radley Madish. Anyways, Radlynn saw Johnny Hitwell in the cage. Feeling sorry for him, she releases him and goes with him back to his world.

Now you are probably wondering what Johnny the lumberjack has to do with this. Well...

Sarge knew that Papa Louie would try to find Johnny Hitwell. So, Sarge also kidnapped a civilian and brainwashed him. The civilian became the new Johnny. But Sarge didn't know what Johnny Hitwell did for a living, so he made the new Johnny a lumberjack, then sent him back to the Gameria World. But Papa Louie knew that Johnny the Lumberjack wasn't the real Johnny Hitwell, so he sent him to Maple Mountain.

Now back to Radlynn saving Johnny Hitwell. Is it just me, or is it ironic that they were both introduced in Papa's Hot Doggeria? Anyways, to protect Johnny Hitwell, he went under the alias of Pinch Hitwell, and he put his baseball skills to use.

Also, Radlynn left Radley, because she knew he was evil. But she still wears the clothes he gave her because she is grateful that he raised her. But she changed her background story, as seen in her Flipdeck, to protect her.
Rowlet -- 7/11/17
Audino -- 7/25/17
Combee -- 7/31/17
LePete -- Date Unknown
Nebby -- 8/21/17
Beaten Android -- 1/8/18
Supergirl and Superman -- Date Unknown
Tangerine -- 1/16/17
Waluigi -- 6/13/2018
SpongeBob29
Restaurant Pro

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 15, 2018, 04:23:51 PM »

Wasn't there supposed to be a Forum update a while back ago? Last year Matt and Tony mentioned it, but it still hasn't come.

That's what I was wondering too. It's been almost a year now (11 months, to be exact).
Prem
Radley's Rival

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 15, 2018, 04:56:36 PM »

That's what I was wondering too. It's been almost a year now (11 months, to be exact).
Actually, it's been a bit over 2 years. The update was first mentioned in February 2016.

Avatars (as of 1 January, 2018):
1 January, 2018 - Lusamine (Lovely)
8 January, 2018 - Glacia (Battle Pose)
16 January, 2018 - Lusamine (Portrait Tragic)
21 January, 2018 - Lusamine (Aether Throne)
30 January, 2018 - Lusamine (Portrait Tragic)
7 February, 2018 - Lusamine (Curled-Up)
19 February, 2018 - Lusamine (Regal)

25 February, 2018 - Glacia (Regal)
6 March, 2018 - Lusamine (Reminiscing)
17 March, 2018 - Colress
24 March, 2018 - Spring
31 March, 2018 - Lavender
14 April, 2018 - Tulips
21 April, 2018 - Shaymin
12 May, 2018 - Forest Bloom
2 June, 2018 - Lilac
16 June, 2018 - Savanna
SpongeBob29
Restaurant Pro

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 15, 2018, 05:38:01 PM »

Actually, it's been a bit over 2 years. The update was first mentioned in February 2016.

I wasn't active during February 2016, so I didn't know they planned about that earlier.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.