Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   
Print
Author Topic: Bord Failcomics: Papa Louie Pals~ (PLEASE COMMENT!!!)  (Read 8136 times)
TotesAngel
is not here.
Restaurant Legend

CharlotteDupont#0602

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: July 27, 2018, 05:23:21 PM »

Continue? I like it!

I'm leaving the Forum. Don't PM me, I'm not going to get back to you. You can contact me on Discord but only use it for serious reasons.

Thank you for four years. See ya.
AyKooChao
has FREE CORNFLAKES
Restaurant Legend

FOR EVERYONE

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 04, 2018, 01:02:00 AM »

He's so attached to that umbrella. Laugh

Here they are: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=23360.msg1791696#msg1791696 *sandwich to the head for advertising*

Vote for a KCP entry who'll remind me to update my signature occasionally!

Randomness:
The Pencil-Staff is a powerful thing, AyChao. If you wanted to, you could rewrite history-
Look at me, I have wings!

-W117

[May 18 04:31 PM]:   AyKooChao wonders why no one is shipping the user above them
[May 18 04:33 PM]:   Monika is going to ship AyKooChao in the forum game called "Ship user above you"
[May 18 04:35 PM]:   AyKooChao scrolls down very slowly...
*sees that she's been shipped with a certain Yu-Gi-Oh character...*
AyKooChao [May 18 04:36 PM]:   Again? *insert untypeable Cheesy +  Embarrassed + Cheery + Nervous + "put that notebook down, Carrie" face here*
[May 18 04:37 PM]:   Monika bursts out of laughter
Monika [May 18 04:37 PM]:   Laugh
[May 18 04:48 PM]:   AyKooChao sits in the corner of the Shoutbox and plots her revenge...
AyKooChao [May 18 04:48 PM]:   Meh, I'll just type what I always do.

Joey x AyChao shipping incidents: 21 (counting the Shoutbox and the deleted posts) Yes, I'm keeping track.

Mystic [Dec 07 01:32 PM]:   The earth is a box of cereal.

Soundbord
I sound very bord
Forum Fanatic

God exists!

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 08, 2018, 10:34:55 AM »

Continue? I like it!
yeah I'll probably continue this weekend, I've been busy, I went on vacation to a Christian camp for almost a week lol.

Check out my new Flipline Bachelorette fanfic! http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=45830.0

magicmusic [May 21 08:33 PM]:   When I grow up I wanna be just like pickleric
shoutbox queen has found QUOTE OF THE DECADE!:
Matt: Testing the new Shoutbox!
Flipline_Tony: Testing.
Flipline_Tony: Looks like no one's here.
Matt:  Cry

awesome quotes of 2018:
"I'm the Grand Supreme Mip of being a poke in the eye!" (from AKC's AyChao Academy comic)
You get a jill-a-torch.
(in response to "I insert a jack-o-lantern." I wanna see a jill-a-torch ROFL)

Fav KCP 2018 entries (besides Annika):
Azariah (Mystic), Morrigan (Lilith), Bonnie (JakeZ), Scott (Pine-Apple), Rose (RoseKitty), Kassem (despite the fact that he's half blue-green colorblind), Treble (breadlord), Bellamy (SND), Chelsea (Paramore), Skye (Shawna), Ranulph (CupcakePsyducks), Alice (Algodethacon), Hazel (Zuki-Chan), Zack (DeluxePizza), Soufflia (lajoie), Chelsea (Paramore), Dakota (speedo)
fav customerpalooza 2019 forumer entries:
Sean (YellowPenguin), Enigma (Ninja Monkey), Myrtle (MintGold), Keiko (apocalypseArisen/Lavender), Donny (VVAVES/~JustAqua~), Walter M (Holi Toledo/forgottenusername), Nadia (Haseul/hyewon)
Forumer entry Runners-up: Rias, Obed, Rocky, Q for Quality, Poisoncrene, Kief, Ibzy
Resolutely
burnin n itchin
Tomato Toppler

M-m, booboo.

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 08, 2018, 11:36:58 AM »

This is really good, especially the little louie comics. :3

Love lovely peaches 4ever
Soundbord
I sound very bord
Forum Fanatic

God exists!

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 14, 2018, 11:00:15 AM »

lol thanks, I finally stopped being a lazy butt and made another page Laugh
note: Ivette is supposedly Ivy's grandmother lol.

Check out my new Flipline Bachelorette fanfic! http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=45830.0

awesome quotes of 2018:
"I'm the Grand Supreme Mip of being a poke in the eye!" (from AKC's AyChao Academy comic)
You get a jill-a-torch.

Azariah (Mystic), Morrigan (Lilith), Bonnie (JakeZ), Scott (Pine-Apple), Rose (RoseKitty), Kassem (despite the fact that he's half blue-green colorblind), Treble (breadlord), Bellamy (SND), Chelsea (Paramore), Skye (Shawna), Ranulph (CupcakePsyducks), Alice (Algodethacon), Hazel (Zuki-Chan), Zack (DeluxePizza), Soufflia (lajoie), Chelsea (Paramore), Dakota (speedo)
Sean (YellowPenguin), Enigma (Ninja Monkey), Myrtle (MintGold), Keiko (apocalypseArisen/Lavender), Donny (VVAVES/~JustAqua~), Walter M (Holi Toledo/forgottenusername), Nadia (Haseul/hyewon)
Forumer entry Runners-up: Rias, Obed, Rocky, Q for Quality, Poisoncrene, Kief, Ibzy
Resolutely
burnin n itchin
Tomato Toppler

M-m, booboo.

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 14, 2018, 11:19:28 AM »

Ivette is queen

Theo
Food Critic

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 14, 2018, 11:26:36 AM »

Ivette is a mood

JEBZ Komics [Sep 16 08:19 PM]:   Brother E: Since our parents are talking about plumbing, we don't want to add to the stress.
Soundbord
I sound very bord
Forum Fanatic

God exists!

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 17, 2018, 09:51:26 AM »

lol Laugh thanks. she will definitely be appearing again, when I make another page this weekend

awesome quotes of 2018:
You get a jill-a-torch.

AyKooChao
has FREE CORNFLAKES
Restaurant Legend

FOR EVERYONE

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 17, 2018, 07:24:41 PM »

lol thanks, I finally stopped being a lazy butt and made another page Laugh
note: Ivette is supposedly Ivy's grandmother lol.

"That's the last straw!"

"Sorry, Vicky, I didn't know you wanted this straw."

Crying Laughing I don't think that's what she meant, Big/Little Pauly.

Here they are: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=23360.msg1791696#msg1791696 *sandwich to the head for advertising*

Vote for a KCP entry who'll remind me to update my signature occasionally!

Randomness:
The Pencil-Staff is a powerful thing, AyChao. If you wanted to, you could rewrite history-
Look at me, I have wings!

-W117

[May 18 04:31 PM]:   AyKooChao wonders why no one is shipping the user above them
[May 18 04:33 PM]:   Monika is going to ship AyKooChao in the forum game called "Ship user above you"
[May 18 04:35 PM]:   AyKooChao scrolls down very slowly...
*sees that she's been shipped with a certain Yu-Gi-Oh character...*
AyKooChao [May 18 04:36 PM]:   Again? *insert untypeable Cheesy +  Embarrassed + Cheery + Nervous + "put that notebook down, Carrie" face here*
[May 18 04:37 PM]:   Monika bursts out of laughter
Monika [May 18 04:37 PM]:   Laugh
[May 18 04:48 PM]:   AyKooChao sits in the corner of the Shoutbox and plots her revenge...
AyKooChao [May 18 04:48 PM]:   Meh, I'll just type what I always do.

Joey x AyChao shipping incidents: 21 (counting the Shoutbox and the deleted posts) Yes, I'm keeping track.

Mystic [Dec 07 01:32 PM]:   The earth is a box of cereal.

Soundbord
I sound very bord
Forum Fanatic

God exists!

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 17, 2018, 11:53:45 AM »

ROFL Laugh yes.
Anyway I made a KCP thingy cuz trololol~

awesome quotes of 2018:
You get a jill-a-torch.

Resolutely
burnin n itchin
Tomato Toppler

M-m, booboo.

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 17, 2018, 01:40:55 PM »

That so troll

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.