Poll
Question: The best?
Calling Bird. (Eagle Tribe) - 0 (0%)
Wandering Feet. (Peacock Tribe) - 0 (0%)
Skunk Pelt. (Vulture Tribe) - 1 (100%)
Total Voters: 1

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12   
Print
Author Topic: Where Were You...? Where Are You...? [T] ©  (Read 5391 times)
Fuzzy Zombie Cherry
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 04, 2018, 03:40:06 AM »

Aw. Sad
Trust me. You will be shocked and hurt to read it. I can get into a lot of trouble if I post it without any warnings and this topic might be deleted.

But, I'll give links to my Wattpad through PM's if anyone asks me. I can censor the chapters by cutting some parts out, but the real chapter will be posted elsewhere.
Survivore
eat wat u served
Forum Fanatic

Annika Argentina

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 04, 2018, 09:56:53 AM »

Trust me. You will be shocked and hurt to read it. I can get into a lot of trouble if I post it without any warnings and this topic might be deleted.

But, I'll give links to my Wattpad through PM's if anyone asks me. I can censor the chapters by cutting some parts out, but the real chapter will be posted elsewhere.
I agree that you should post the censored versions here, you can PM the links to me

PSEUDORANDOM SURVIVOR FLIPLINE! http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=44030.msg2055400#msg2055400

magicmusic [May 21 08:33 PM]:   When I grow up I wanna be just like pickleric
shoutbox queen has found QUOTE OF THE DECADE!:
Matt: Testing the new Shoutbox!
Flipline_Tony: Testing.
Flipline_Tony: Looks like no one's here.
Matt:  Cry

awesome quotes of 2018:
"I'm the Grand Supreme Mip of being a poke in the eye!" (from AKC's AyChao Academy comic)
You get a jill-a-torch.
(in response to "I insert a jack-o-lantern." I wanna see a jill-a-torch ROFL)

Fav KCP 2018 entries (besides Annika):
Azariah (Mystic), Morrigan (Lilith), Bonnie (JakeZ), Scott (Pine-Apple), Rose (RoseKitty), Kassem (despite the fact that he's half blue-green colorblind), Treble (breadlord), Bellamy (SND), Chelsea (Paramore), Skye (Shawna), Ranulph (CupcakePsyducks), Alice (Algodethacon), Hazel (Zuki-Chan), Zack (DeluxePizza), Soufflia (lajoie), Chelsea (Paramore), Dakota (speedo)
Fuzzy Zombie Cherry
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 04, 2018, 10:51:40 AM »

Alrighty.
Fuzzy Zombie Cherry
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 04, 2018, 06:34:37 PM »

Chapter 35...

Sky jumped around in the puddles that the rain collected in large ditches that he set up for fun. Letting the warm spring rain shower onto him, Sky played leaf races in the puddles, giggling when a leaf drowned but its parent didn't. Sticks were better because they always floated back up and finished their race. Getting up, Sky ran to do something when he heard giggling and shrieks. Sky stood still, listening to the sound of children laughing. Soon a gaggle of children ran up playing with each other and stopped when they saw Sky. Sky and the children stared at each other for a long time. Sky noticed that some had Eagle feathers or Peacock feathers and Sky had a rainbow-colored feather. The spring fell on the kids as they stared at each other in wonder.

"Hello?"

"Hi."

"Wanna play?"

Sky looked back at the hut, and at the kids before excitedly saying yes. Sky and the kids ran off screaming with laughter as the play-fought and had races.

Sky and the other children played splashed around in deep puddles still screaming with laughter as the rain fell.

Sky never played with other children nor had any playmates. The earth was his playmate, but that can get boring. Sky was caught up in the game with the other children that he never saw a mother coming up until she grabbed him by the hair. Sky screamed startling the other kids who stopped with their play and stared at Sky as he was dragged away by the angry mother.

"No! Get away from my child! Get out!"

Sky was too shocked to speak as he stood there and stared up at the mother as screamed at him to leave.

"Go on! Go back to your home, demon! Get out!!!"

"I-"

Sky fell down in when the mother slapped him across the face. Sky held one hand to his face; he could feel the tears gather in his eyes as the mother shrieked at Sky.

Grabbing a stick, the mother hit Sky with it repeatedly as he screamed and struggled to get up. Sky fell down three times before he ran away. The sharp screaming and curses rang in Sky's ears until he made it back to the hut. Sky ran in, grabbed the soft pelt he slept with, and flopped to his side on the floor facing the wall.

Sun Dancer and White Feather came back with jars of rainwater. They both saw Sky on his side with red welts were on his bare back.

Sun Dancer gave the jar to shocked White Feather and ran to Sky.

"Baby?"

"Nothing!"

"What happened?"

"Nothing!"

Sun Dancer picked up Sky and pulled his hands away from his face and saw the handprint from the slap.

"Who did this to you?"

"I did it myself."

"Your hand isn't that big. Who did this?"

"Looks like more than that."

White Feather pointed a the red welts all over Sky's pale body. Sky hugged himself to make his mother and father stop looking.

"Sky...?"

"Nothing!"

"Tell us what happened."

Outside, the rain could hide Sky's tears, but he couldn't hide them inside the hut. Sun Dancer pulled Sky onto her lap and smoothed down his pale blue hair. White Feather bit down hard on his tongue hearing Sky cry about what happened. After Sky told everything, White Feather stood by the entrance looking at the rain while Sun Dancer cradled Sky until he fell asleep.

They could put salve on the welts, but the worst pain was inside of Sky.

A wound they could not heal.

Fuzzy Zombie Cherry
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 05, 2018, 02:12:01 AM »

Chapter 36...

White Feather put two fingers in his mouth and whistled. Another whistle echoed back to him. Sky and Sun Dancer stood beside White Feather who was waving a branch with feathers and leaves tied to it. Far away, there was another branch dancing around.

"Papa?"

"Come on, Sky."

White Feather lifted Sky up to see the branch that was waving to them. Sky could barely see due to the bright sunlight in his eyes.

"See him? Wave back."

Sky waved his small hand to the mysterious stranger.

Skunk Pelt waved, ran to the middle of the field, and left a basket in the high grass. White Feather and Skunk Pelt waved their branches. Sun Dancer ran to get the basket before anyone saw her.

Inside the basket was meat, berries, medicine, and a toy for Sky. A braided doll made of soft yarn that the woman from the Vulture Tribe made with great care. Sky squealed with joy when Sun Dancer handed it to him. Sky wished he could thank whoever made it for him, but his parents' wouldn't let him for some reason.

Waving goodbye, White Feather and his family waved goodbye to Skunk Pelt and left back to their hut.

"Nice man that Skunk Pelt."

"That he is, Sun Dancer. Treats us like we are part of his Tribe."

"Too bad we can't go there with him."

"Yes..."

Sky sat on the floor playing with his new toy and the other toys he had. This morning, White Feather checked how tall Sky was and carved another line into the long stick of wood they had. There were now two lines which excited Sky's mother and father. A few months back, there was only one.

Now a new toy? What was going on?

It is unclear when it is Sky's birthday. The only way White Feather and Sun Dancer could tell how old Sky was when colorful bird sang its song. The same bird that sang when Sky was born.

Fuzzy Zombie Cherry
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 06, 2018, 03:27:14 AM »

Chapter 37...

Summer days were long and heavy with the heat that Sky would fall asleep outside sometimes when his mother would wash the clothes. The hunting was good since the animals were plump with the food that grew in the spring. Sun Dancer and White Feather grew a small garden beside the house. Sky would often check on it and pluck off any ripe fruit or vegetable to eat. Sun Dancer didn't like that, but what could she do? As long as Sky didn't waste it, he could eat it. Rabbits came by to eat whatever grew. White Feather set up traps to catch the thieving critters. One morning, the trap went off, and there was a small scream. Sun Dancer ran outside with White Feather to see what happened. Sky was whining and trying to escape the net.

"Looks like you caught one of the garden thieves, White Feather!" Sun Dancer joked as she help her baby out from the net.

"At least this one we can keep."

White Feather took Sky from Sun Dancer and went back to the hut with him. Sky was gnawing on a raw potato. Next time, Sky will avoid the net since his father works hard on it.

Each morning when Sun Dancer and Sky gathered water from the river, Sky would look longing at the other children play with each other and wonder why they wouldn't play with him.

"Can I go play with them?"

"... No."

"Why? Why can't I go?"

Sun Dancer's throat ached hearing Sky ask questions. What can she say? The kids were taught to run off Sky if they saw him.

"Umm. Those kids are dirty," Sun Dancer finally said.

"Dirty?"

"Yes. They have fleas," Sun Dancer lied to Sky as she dipped a clay jar into the river.

"How?"

"They don't bathe, look how icky they are, Sky."

"Why don't they bathe?"

"They are nasty like that."

Sky nodded his head sadly as he looked at the kids. He would rather have fleas than be lonely. Sun Dancer told Sky to take one of the jars back home and that she'll catch up. Carefully, Sky carried the heavy jar home. Sun Dancer sat there for a few minutes before grabbing another empty jar.

Another woman came up with her empty jars. Sun Dancer and the woman looked at each other for a while.  Sun Dancer had seen her before. She was the sister of Wandering Feet's first wife. She kept to herself and stayed far away from Sun Dancer in fear.

"Hello, River Weeds..."

"Hello..."

"How are you?"

"Fine... you?"

"I'm fine."

"Good."

River Weeds dipped her jar into the river.

"Um, Sun Dancer?"

"Yes?"

"How is your baby?"

"He is fine."

"Okay..."

"Why?"

"Just asking..."

River Weeds looked like she wanted to say more, but didn't. She collected the water and hurried off. Sun Dancer picked up her jars and turned to leave.

"Sun Dancer!"

Sun Dancer turned around and saw River Weeds standing there, her wide with fear.

"What is it?"

"I'm not supposed to tell you this, but I overheard it."

"What??"

"Don't eat any of those rabbits with black feet that show up near your house. They are poisoned by your father. I know you trust these paths for your baby but never leave his side. Not even for a minute!"

"River Weeds-"

River Weeds ran away.

Walking back slowly, Sun Dancer heard laughter at the hut. White Feather held up at dead rabbit by its legs as Sky laughed at it.

Sun Dancer saw the black feet. After Sky went inside, Sun Dancer asked White Feather how he got it.

"It was running around near the hut."

"Something is wrong with it.

"I know... only sick animals run around near humans when it is sick."

Far off, one of Skunk Pelt's friends came in with a rabbit with black feet.

Sky wasn't the only one Burning Tracks was trying to kill.

Survivore
eat wat u served
Forum Fanatic

Annika Argentina

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 06, 2018, 10:52:51 AM »

oh ROFL, your new name Laugh

also, interesting....

PSEUDORANDOM SURVIVOR FLIPLINE! http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=44030.msg2055400#msg2055400

awesome quotes of 2018:
"I'm the Grand Supreme Mip of being a poke in the eye!" (from AKC's AyChao Academy comic)
You get a jill-a-torch.

Azariah (Mystic), Morrigan (Lilith), Bonnie (JakeZ), Scott (Pine-Apple), Rose (RoseKitty), Kassem (despite the fact that he's half blue-green colorblind), Treble (breadlord), Bellamy (SND), Chelsea (Paramore), Skye (Shawna), Ranulph (CupcakePsyducks), Alice (Algodethacon), Hazel (Zuki-Chan), Zack (DeluxePizza), Soufflia (lajoie), Chelsea (Paramore), Dakota (speedo)
Fuzzy Zombie Cherry
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 06, 2018, 11:37:52 AM »

It's a ship name~! Cheery
Fuzzy Zombie Cherry
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 07, 2018, 03:29:25 AM »

Chapter 38...

Sky stood outside watching the go down slowly behind the mountains and then stop. All Sky could see now was a thin glowing light.

The day was ending now, and it was time to put away, eat and then go to sleep. Far away, Sky could see the other Tribes putting their things away and yelling at their children to come inside. The children, of course, wanted to keep playing, but they have to obey. Behind him, Sky heard his mother calling for him. White Feather was home already with sunsets dinner. Glancing at the mountains one more time, Sky toddled off with his toy.

Lying down between his parents, Sky hugged his toy tightly. He had no idea why he was light-headed. Listening to his parents, Sky stared at the entrance to the hut that was covered with brambles and foulsmelling weeds to ward off wild animals.

Sun Dancer rubbed Sky's back to help him sleep. Sky hugged his toy even tighter.

Sky woke up. His parents were gone. Sky looked around. The world was bright with a strange light.

Sky called for his mother, but heard no response. Looking around, Sky started walking until he heard a soft noise.

"Hello?" Sky called to the noise. The noise turned into small wailing. Sky started to jog towards the noise.

The wailing became shriller and sounded like a baby. Sky stopped when he saw a crying bundle on the floor.

"Hello?"

The bundle kept crying as Sky approached it. Gingerly, Sky lifted the blanket. Inside was a baby. A baby with soft gold hair that had red tips. The baby was crying as he punched at the air. Sky looked at the baby with wide eyes.

Whose baby was this? Where were his parents? Sky touched the baby on the forehead to see if he had a fever. The crying baby had rays and beams of light shining off him.

The baby cried even louder to Sky. Hugging his toy, Sky rubbed the baby's round stomach.

"Sssh. Go to sleep, baby," Sky whispered to the crying baby. 

The baby went on crying but not as loud as it did when Sky found him. Sitting down on the warm floor, Sky rubbed the baby's soft hair and smiled at him.

"Go to sleep now, baby. It is sunset now, time to sleep."

The baby sniffed, whined and sighed from Sky's gentle touch. Sky smiled and laid down next to the baby. His arm draped over the sleeping baby.

"Good baby..."

Fuzzy Zombie Cherry
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 08, 2018, 01:53:12 AM »

Chapter 39...

"Is there a storm coming, Spotted Wings?"

"How am I suppose to know? It's too dark!"
Spotted Wings snapped at his older sister, Red Snow. Red Snow frowned and peeked out of the hut. The sky was a black color with stars decorating it. The sun had vanished leaving only darkness. Calling Bird bumped into Spotted Wings hut. Spotted Wings stumbled out to see Calling Bird.

"What is going on? Where is the sun?" Calling Bird questioned Spotted Wings while looking up at the black sky. Spotted Wings shrugged, Red Snow bumped into him.

Far off, Wandering Feet was looking up at the sky. Where was the sun? Behind him, Wandering Feet heard the annoying high-pitched voice of his grandmother.

"Oh, Wandering Feeeeeet!?"

"Shut it. I can see the sky."

"Can you? All this blackness is straining my eyes."

Booting his grandmother back inside, Wandering Feet walked out of the hut grumbling that death would never come for that old woman.

"Burning Tracks?!"

"What??"

"What is going on?"

"I do not know..."

BlackWater and Skunk Pelt were outside looking at the black sky. The sun had vanished.

"Is Sky alright?"

"I think so."

"Oh! I wish we could go ask, but we didn't collect enough wood for a fire!"

"Do not fret, Skunk Pelt."

"What is going on!?"

"The sun and sky are resting."

Skunk Pelt held his hands to his face praying that Sky was alright.

If anyone could see.

They would have seen Sky resting beside the Sun God.

AyBlueChao
Weirdo with a Clipboard
Restaurant Legend

The Grand Mip of Magic... looks kind of blurry.

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 08, 2018, 01:58:54 AM »

They would have seen Sky resting beside the Sun God.

I was right! Hooray

Cornflakeses are awesome~

Good luck to everyone who entered KCP! Wink

Randomness:
The Pencil-Staff is a powerful thing, AyChao. If you wanted to, you could rewrite history-
Look at me, I have wings!

-W117

[May 18 04:31 PM]:   AyKooChao wonders why no one is shipping the user above them
[May 18 04:33 PM]:   Monika is going to ship AyKooChao in the forum game called "Ship user above you"
[May 18 04:35 PM]:   AyKooChao scrolls down very slowly...
*sees that she's been shipped with a certain Yu-Gi-Oh character...*
AyKooChao [May 18 04:36 PM]:   Again? *insert untypeable Cheesy +  Embarrassed + Cheery + Nervous + "put that notebook down, Carrie" face here*
[May 18 04:37 PM]:   Monika bursts out of laughter
Monika [May 18 04:37 PM]:   Laugh
[May 18 04:48 PM]:   AyKooChao sits in the corner of the Shoutbox and plots her revenge...
AyKooChao [May 18 04:48 PM]:   Meh, I'll just type what I always do.

Joey x AyChao shipping incidents: 21 (counting the Shoutbox and the deleted posts) Yes, I'm keeping track.

Fuzzy Zombie Cherry
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 08, 2018, 02:05:01 AM »

^ Alright~!  Smiley

That part has to be the cutest. :3
Survivore
eat wat u served
Forum Fanatic

Annika Argentina

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 08, 2018, 01:04:44 PM »

aha, I knew the mystery baby had to be some sort of deity as soon as I read about him. more interesting again~

awesome quotes of 2018:
You get a jill-a-torch.

Cinnablob
【・ヘ・?】
Franchise Owner

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 08, 2018, 01:06:19 PM »

Eeeeeeeeeeeee sky and sun baby are adorable

~~~~~~~~~~~~

♕Yas queen♕
VOTE FOR ARIA, CHORD AND LIA :3
http://www.flipline.com/kcp18/ddpz222x8la
Fuzzy Zombie Cherry
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 08, 2018, 10:51:36 PM »

Wee little bby's~  :3
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.