Poll
Question: The best?
Calling Bird. (Eagle Tribe) - 0 (0%)
Wandering Feet. (Peacock Tribe) - 0 (0%)
Skunk Pelt. (Vulture Tribe) - 1 (100%)
Total Voters: 1

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12   
Print
Author Topic: Where Were You...? Where Are You...? [T] ©  (Read 5393 times)
Survivore
eat wat u served
Forum Fanatic

Annika Argentina

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: July 09, 2018, 01:34:27 PM »

interesting. it's tragic that the nice people like skunk pelt and withering bark died ;(

PSEUDORANDOM SURVIVOR FLIPLINE! http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=44030.msg2055400#msg2055400

magicmusic [May 21 08:33 PM]:   When I grow up I wanna be just like pickleric
shoutbox queen has found QUOTE OF THE DECADE!:
Matt: Testing the new Shoutbox!
Flipline_Tony: Testing.
Flipline_Tony: Looks like no one's here.
Matt:  Cry

awesome quotes of 2018:
"I'm the Grand Supreme Mip of being a poke in the eye!" (from AKC's AyChao Academy comic)
You get a jill-a-torch.
(in response to "I insert a jack-o-lantern." I wanna see a jill-a-torch ROFL)

Fav KCP 2018 entries (besides Annika):
Azariah (Mystic), Morrigan (Lilith), Bonnie (JakeZ), Scott (Pine-Apple), Rose (RoseKitty), Kassem (despite the fact that he's half blue-green colorblind), Treble (breadlord), Bellamy (SND), Chelsea (Paramore), Skye (Shawna), Ranulph (CupcakePsyducks), Alice (Algodethacon), Hazel (Zuki-Chan), Zack (DeluxePizza), Soufflia (lajoie), Chelsea (Paramore), Dakota (speedo)
Fuzzy Zombie Cherry
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 10, 2018, 04:58:51 PM »

Chapter 61...

True to her promise, Red Snow stayed with Sky and his ailing mother and father. After Red Snow gave Sky's parents their medicine and fed them, Red Snow would do a few things with Sky like checking his traps to see if he caught a rabbit or to break off chunks of ice for water. Now that Red Snow was here to help, Sky had enough time to relax or play with Red Snow. To keep Sky from becoming scared for his mother and father, she would sit Sky on her lap and tell him hair-raising stories and play games with him. To keep Sky and herself safe from the disease, Red Snow had to build another hut for her and Sky. Red Snow had no idea how a long dark blue sheet was keeping them safe when it was time for bed. Sky would fall asleep in Red Snow's arms as she sang to him. As soon as Sky was asleep, Red Snow let her fear out. White Feather and Sun Dancer were not getting any better. Red Snow didn't dare go back to see BlackWater or Skunk Pelt in fear that someone might see her.

Especially that snake, Black Eyes. Red Snow disliked Black Eyes with a passion ever since he took Spotted Wings place. Red Snow missed her brother terribly and prayed that wherever he is that he is alright and nothing has harmed him.

The following week, Red Snow crawled into the hut to see if Sun Dancer was alright after hearing her moaning. White Feather was fast asleep next to Sun Dancer as she groaned in pain.

"Sun Dancer, are you alright?"

"No..."
Sun Dancer groaned and squeezed Red Snow's hand weakly.

"Can you tell me what is wrong?"

"It hurts all over my body."

"Oh... I can give you this to numb the pain-"

"It won't help anymore. I know I am dying."

"Sun Dancer, don't talk like that."

"It is true. White Feather is close to it."

It.

It was death. It was true. Red Snow knew that White Feather was close to dying, but he wasn't giving up. Sun Dancer blinked slowly and placed her hands on her chest. Red Snow rubbed her dark hair away from her face and wiped the sweat off of Sun Dancer's forehead.

"A child should never have to see his mother and father die," Sun Dancer rasped to Red Snow. Red Snow nodded her head. "What do you want me to do?" Red Snow whispered as she braided Sun Dancer's damp hair to keep it from getting in her face. Sun Dancer looked at Red Snow.

"Take care of him. Take care of my baby," Sun Dancer said softly to Red Snow. "If we don't make it, take good care of Sky and don't let him see us."

"Why?"

"I don't want him to see us... dead."

"Okay."

"Tell him why you left with when he is older. He will understand why."

Red Snow nodded her head, held Sun Dancer's hands and promised that she would take care of Sky.

Cinnablob
【・ヘ・?】
Franchise Owner

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 10, 2018, 05:53:05 PM »

poor sky...  Cry

~~~~~~~~~~~~

♕Yas queen♕
VOTE FOR ARIA, CHORD AND LIA :3
http://www.flipline.com/kcp18/ddpz222x8la
Fuzzy Zombie Cherry
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: July 11, 2018, 02:52:51 AM »

Chapter 62...

A few weeks later...

Sky knew that spring was near when he found a green stem on the trees and that he could easily break ice from the river. Red Snow had to stop giving Sun Dancer and White Feather medicine and save it for her and Sky after Sun Dancer told her to stop.

Sun Dancer and White Feather were both far away from recovering, and it was only a matter of days before their passing. Red Snow didn't tell Sky because Sky was too little, and it will damage him inside.

Red Snow packed her sack and Sky's to leave the hut. Walking back to the hut to see Sun Dancer and White Feather, Red Snow found out that they could no longer eat.

So close, yet why was it so far? Why wouldn't death come for them? Red Snow sighed tiredly.

"Sun Dancer? White Feather? If you can hear me, I am leaving now with Sky."

Sun Dancer did not respond nor did White Feather. Red Snow took a deep breath and promised them that she would take good care of Sky.

"Thank you... thank you for giving me him. Goodbye. I pray the Mother Earth will unite us one day. Bye."

Red Snow got up quickly and ran out of the hut. She couldn't stay any longer; the longer Red Snow stayed, Sky would find out or worse. She had it planned out, Red Snow would tell Sky that they had to move, and his parents' would catch up as soon as they get well. Red Snow grabbed her sack and Sky's.

A sharp scream made Red Snow jump. Sky screamed again. Terrified, Red Snow dropped the sacks and raced to find Sky.

At the river, Red Snow found Sky in the snow trying to escape from Burning Tracks who was holding him down.

Burning Tracks held down small Sky with one hand and in the other was a knife high in the air aiming at Sky's chest. Sky screamed and hit at Burning Tracks, but he was too little to stop him.

"No!" Red Snow screamed, Burning Tracks looked up. He stopped seeing Red Snow.

Red Snow rammed into Burning Tracks knocking him over. Sky flopped over in the snow and crawling away as Red Snow and Burning Tracks fought in the snow.

Red Snow was hitting at Burning Tracks to make him stop, but Burning Tracks was still trying to get terrified Sky.

"Sky, run!"

"Red Snow!"

"Run, Sky, run!!!"

Sky got up and bolted. Burning Tracks and Red Snow continued to fight. Sky ran as fast as he could deeper into the forest. As Sky ran; he could hear Red Snow's screams and the cursing from the masked monster.

Without any warning, something hard struck Sky in the facing knocking him down.

Red Snow was still screaming and thrashing as Burning Tracks pushed her along.

"I should have known it was you reviving that idiot White Feather, Red Snow," Burning Tracks hissed to Red Snow.

"Why are you doing this!? Why can't you and Wandering Feet stop!!?"
Red Snow screamed at Burning Tracks. Her arms burned from being twisted behind her back.

"I hope you are proud of yourself, Red Snow! Protecting that devil-"

"He is a child!! Let me go!!!"

A small cry stopped Red Snow. Red Snow looked up and saw Sky. His face bleeding as he tried to get to Red Snow.

Black Eyes was gripping onto Sky's hair. Shocked, Red Snow stared at smirking Black Eyes. Sky cried and hit at Black Eyes.

Red Snow hung her head in shame.

Survivore
eat wat u served
Forum Fanatic

Annika Argentina

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: July 11, 2018, 09:46:25 AM »

horrible Sad

PSEUDORANDOM SURVIVOR FLIPLINE! http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=44030.msg2055400#msg2055400

awesome quotes of 2018:
"I'm the Grand Supreme Mip of being a poke in the eye!" (from AKC's AyChao Academy comic)
You get a jill-a-torch.

Azariah (Mystic), Morrigan (Lilith), Bonnie (JakeZ), Scott (Pine-Apple), Rose (RoseKitty), Kassem (despite the fact that he's half blue-green colorblind), Treble (breadlord), Bellamy (SND), Chelsea (Paramore), Skye (Shawna), Ranulph (CupcakePsyducks), Alice (Algodethacon), Hazel (Zuki-Chan), Zack (DeluxePizza), Soufflia (lajoie), Chelsea (Paramore), Dakota (speedo)
Fuzzy Zombie Cherry
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: July 12, 2018, 03:39:47 AM »

Chapter 63...

Rocking Withering Bark's son in his arms, BlackWater sat outside of the hut listening to Skunk Pelt gripe about how he was feeling better, and he could get out now. BlackWater wouldn't let him. Mossy Braid came up and took the baby from BlackWater to give him a break. Withering Bark's wife was still sick inside of the hut where they kept the ailing.

Far away was the hut where the dying laid. BlackWater hated seeing that hut as well as everyone else.

Skunk Pelt pressed his hand on the wall of his hut.

"I can't believe Withering Bark is gone, BlackWater..."

"Oh, he is. Died in that hut over there."

"I miss him..."

"Don't we all, Skunk Pelt..."
BlackWater sighed. Skunk Pelt held up the necklace Withering Bark wore. "How many more will we lose?"

"I do not know. Wandering Feet's Tribe lost many, but you cannot expect them to live that long since they are all beauty and no strength."

Skunk Pelt shrugged even if BlackWater could not see him. It was true. The Peacock Tribe was the weakest, but their people were quite beautiful as the bird they are named after. Skunk Pelt poked his head out from the hut only to receive a small a whack on the head from BlackWater.

"How is Red Snow...?"

"I do not know."

"Do you think she ran away?"

"I saw her a full moon ago. She said that Sky's mother and father are near death."

Skunk Pelt gulped and thought about Sky alone.

"Red Snow said that she will be leaving, and taking Sky with her."

"She will? Oh, I'll miss him, but I don't want to see him suffer anymore here-"

Loud talking and running interrupted Skunk Pelt. BlackWater looked up in fear when he saw Wandering Feet and Calling Bird walking over to the scene.

"BlackWater?"

"Come on."

Skunk Pelt crawled out already dizzy from moving too fast, but he got to BlackWater and helped him up. The sound of a child crying sent chills down BlackWater's spine. Skunk Pelt and BlackWater made it to the crowd and pushed their way up front.

Red Snow was walking in between Black Eyes and Burning Tracks. Sky had his face buried in her neck as he cried in fear and pain. Red Snow had her head up proudly to show the other members she was not afraid, but inside she was crying for Sky.

With all her heart she wished that she had left sooner. Skunk Pelt held one hand to his mouth seeing Red Snow and Sky.

Now, Red Snow will have to suffer for her betrayal.

Wandering Feet and Calling Bird stood stiffly as Burning Tracks and Black Eyes walked up with Red Snow.

"Red Snow. I didn't know you had left-"

"If you did not care about what had happened to me, Calling Bird, why do you care that I am doing this?"

Calling Bird kept silent an turned to angry Wandering Feet. Burning Tracks shoved Red Snow forward.

"Here she is. She was taking care of this devil here," Burning Tracks said to Wandering Feet as he slapped Sky's head. Sky whimpered and hugged Red Snow tighter.

"Why, Red Snow? Why could you leave him alone to die?" Wandering Feet asked. "Why do you care? Why can't you and your Tribe leave Sky alone? He is an innocent child!" Red Snow snapped. Black Eyes pulled at Red Snow's braid to silence her, but she yelled at him not to touch her.

"You do know that he-"

"He isn't what you say he is. I have been with Sky for a long time, and I see no devil in him."

Wandering Feet was burning with rage as well as Burning Tracks. Skunk Pelt and BlackWater made their way up front to see Red Snow.

"Was anyone else with you, Red Snow?" Calling Bird asked. Red Snow shook her head no. Wandering Feet knew she was lying, but nothing would make Red Snow talk.

"We need to talk about this inside, Red Snow."

"Fine by me."

"Give Sky to someone else for now."

Burning Tracks reached to get crying Sky, but Red Snow kicked him and said that Sky stays with her. Calling Bird sighed and told Burning Tracks to let her alone.

Skunk Pelt and BlackWater went inside the hut with Wandering Feet and Calling Bird. Sky clamped his eyes shut so he wouldn't see the masked monster and the monster with black snake eyes.

Fuzzy Zombie Cherry
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: July 16, 2018, 03:37:12 AM »

Chapter 64...

Red Snow scampered out of the hut with Sky hanging onto her neck. His nose had stopped bleeding, but his left was beginning to swell shut. Red Snow touched Sky's face gently as she was lead into another hut.

"We are going to get out of this, Sky. Do you hear me? We are getting out!" Red Snow whispered fiercely to sniffing Sky. Sky was trying not to cry again because it hurt his bruised eye.

Red Snow hugged Sky close as he began to cry again from the throbbing pain and fear. Skt wanted his mother and father to come and rescue him and Red Snow from the monsters that haunted him since birth; Calling Bird was talking to Wandering Feet and Skunk Pelt, but the image of Sky burned in his mind.

Why was Red Snow with Sky? Where were Sky's mother and father?

Where was White Feather? Calling Bird made a noise, Wandering Feet shot Calling Bird a sour look.

Red Snow stared at the hut where she was to be held prisoner for her seditious activities. Sky looked up at Red Snow and gently touched her chin.

"Here we are, Red Snow. You can give us-"

"NO!!!"
Sky screamed when one of the men from the Peacock Tribe tried to take Sky from Red Snow's arms. Red Snow held onto Sky and glared at the men and women that were surrounding her.

"If I go in, Sky comes with me. Sky is safer with me than you."

"He is too little to be here-"

"If you care how little he is, why do you hurt him? Answer me that, Owl Claw."

"It is not my decision, Red Snow. It is theirs!"
Owl Claw said and pointed at Wandering Feet and Calling Bird. Red Snow glared at Wandering Feet and back at Owl Claw.

"How long will you be Wandering Feet's pet? A pet obeying every order for a scrap of food?"

Owl Claw said nothing. Red Snow went inside the hut with Sky in her arms.

"Why don't you let them run? Let them run, and a wild beast can eat them." Skunk Pelt said to Wandering Feet hoping that this will help Red Snow escape. Wandering Feet ignored him and turned to Calling Bird.

"Where are White Feather and Sun Dancer...?"

Survivore
eat wat u served
Forum Fanatic

Annika Argentina

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: July 16, 2018, 02:16:48 PM »

yes, Red Snow should run away with Sky while she can

awesome quotes of 2018:
You get a jill-a-torch.

Fuzzy Zombie Cherry
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: July 17, 2018, 03:42:16 AM »

Chapter 65...

Sitting at the entrance of the hut, Sky watched the people work while the children were at play.

Some were standing there and staring rudely at Sky. Red Snow was inside the hut, weaving a basket for Sky so he could have something when he is gathering pecans. Only Sky was allowed out since he was a child and in hopes that a lynx will drag him off. The children who were staring at Sky began to toss a few pebbles at Sky and called him names for being light-skinned and freakish looking. It was daytime and Sky shifts colors throughout the day, but Sky was not about to tell these stupid children that. Sky crawled back inside, curled up next to Red Snow, and asked for a story. Red Snow draped a warm blanket over Sky to make him comfortable before telling her story.

Wandering Feet burst out of the hut coughing and gagging from the horrendous smell of the hut. Calling Bird held his hand to his mouth and nose so he wouldn't inhale the stench.

"Are they alive in there??"
Skunk Pelt asked Wandering Feet "Alive!? They should be dead from that sickness!!" Wandering Feet coughed and swatted Skunk Pelt to give him room. Burning Tracks stood in the back with Black Eyes and BlackWater.

Calling Bird gulped. Why were they still alive? How long has White Feather been sick? Burning Tracks kicked at the stretcher they made for the sick.

"Well, who will go in?"

"I will."

"BlackWater, you are too old to carry an adult."

"I will."

"Skunk Pelt, you are getting over your sickness. You stay right here."

"BlackWater-"

"No."

"Black Eyes?"

"No. It is filthy in there. I refuse."

Calling Bird pushed Wandering Feet out of his way and entered the hut. The smell was worse inside than outside, but Calling Bird made a beeline to where his son was. Calling Bird could hear White Feather groaning in pain behind a blanket that Red Snow made.

Pulling the blanket back, Calling Bird stared in shock at the scene. It was dark, but Calling Bird could see White Feather and Sun Dancer.

They were close to dying but were trying hard to recuperate after they heard Sky screaming a few hours before.

Wandering Feet held a cloth to his mouth and nose when Calling Bird came out of the hut holding Sun Dancer in his arms. Her face speckled with white spots and her blood dripped out of her mouth. Burning Tracks stared stupidly when Calling Bird laid Sun Dancer on the stretcher and covered her with a blanket. Sun Dancer had her eyes shut which suited Burning Tracks.

He didn't want her to see how he failed at being her father.

Skunk Pelt held his hand over his mouth when Calling Bird came up with White Feather in his arms. White Feather looked like more like dead branches than a man. Leaky sores covered White Feather's thin body as well as white dots. Skunk Pelt shut his eyes and prayed that this was an awful dream.

It wasn't.

White Feather could barely open his eyes, but he wanted to see who was holding him. White Feather looked up at his distressed father.

A small smile came to White Feather's face. On the way home, Wandering Feet and Black Eyes glared at Calling Bird who still had White Feather in his arms. Sunk Pelt was in the back helping BlackWater.

Burning Tracks was carrying Sun Dancer in his arms. Sun Dancer pressed her head against her fathers' chest, breathing in his smokey scent that she loved.

Survivore
eat wat u served
Forum Fanatic

Annika Argentina

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: July 20, 2018, 11:14:54 AM »

dang, it would be amazing if they survive though.

awesome quotes of 2018:
You get a jill-a-torch.

Fuzzy Zombie Cherry
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: July 23, 2018, 03:59:30 AM »

Chapter 66...

Red Snow was rubbing Sky's back hoping that he would go to sleep, but Sky was awake and looking at the basket she was making.

"Take a nap, Sky. It has been a long day."

"I'm not sleepy,"
Sky said with a yawn.

"Just close your eyes and sleep will come," Red Snow said to Sky, shifting him onto his back. Sky winced and touched his bruised face. The herbs and snow did wonders, but Sky's face was still beat-up.

"Close your eyes now."

"I don't want to sleep."

"Why?"

"I don't want them to hurt you..."

Red Snow smiled sadly at Sky. He was tired, but he wouldn't sleep in case something should happen to her. To help Sky sleep, Red Snow laid down next to him under the blanket. It wasn't long before Red Snow's eyelids begin to flutter and she fought the urge to sleep. Sky was already asleep by her.

A sharp scream woke up Red Snow who had fallen asleep. Sitting up, Red Snow covered Sky with the blanket before the cold air got him and woke him up.

Red Snow peeked out from the hut and saw Skunk Pelt and BlackWater walking past the excited crowd. Wandering Feet was in the back with Black Eyes.

The crowd was thick around Calling Bird and Burning Tracks. Red Snow felt her stomach twisting when she saw who Burning Tracks was holding. Calling Bird was leading the way to the hut where the sick laid.

"Mama!"

Red Snow jumped and looked down, Sky had woken up and was getting out of the hut. Red Snow tried to grab him, but Sky was already running to the crowd.

"Sky!"

"Mama!!"

"Sky, come back!!"

Red Snow ran out from the hut to get to Sky before he could see how his parents' looked. Sky was already lost in the crowd and pushing past to get to his parents'.

"Papa!"

"Sky, no!"
Sky heard Red Snow scream, but he desperate to get to his mother and father so they can leave this awful place with Red Snow.

Red Snow shoved the other members aside to get Sky. Sky reached the front and saw his father.

"Papa!!" Sky screamed. White Feather's eyes opened, and he looked for Sky. Sky was running up with his arm outstretched to White Feather. Calling Bird and Burning Tracks stopped and turned around.

Sky grabbed his fathers' hot hand and held onto it. White Feather's hand squeezed Sky's small hand tightly and gazed into his sons' blue eyes.

"Calling Bird, for god's sake, do not let him see them!!!" Wandering Feet screamed at Calling Bird. Calling Bird and Burning Tracks turned around quickly, but Sky was still hanging onto White Feather's hand. "No! Where are you taking them!? Stop!" Sky wailed. Red Snow ran up and grabbed Sky. Sky was crying and trying to escape out of Red Snow's arms so he can run to his mother and father.

"Mama!!"

"Sky, please-"

"Papa!!"

Red Snow could feel the tears in her eyes as she turned to walk away with Sky. Sky was twisting around, still crying to his parents'.

Sun Dancer was awake and saw Red Snow's back turned with Sky still reaching and crying for her.

This time, Sun Dancer could not get to her own child.

Cinnablob
【・ヘ・?】
Franchise Owner

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: July 23, 2018, 08:19:11 AM »

Cry this was a sad chapter

~~~~~~~~~~~~

♕Yas queen♕
VOTE FOR ARIA, CHORD AND LIA :3
http://www.flipline.com/kcp18/ddpz222x8la
Fuzzy Zombie Cherry
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: July 24, 2018, 04:20:41 AM »

Chapter 67...

Wiping Sky's tears, Red Snow hugged Sky close to her as she rocked him to and fro. Sky was still crying but not as hard a few hours ago. Red Snow noticed a few drops falling from the cloudless sky and thought it was nothing. The sun was going down already, and the air was growing colder. Red Snow hummed softly to Sky and closed her eyes.

Skunk Pelt took a painful breath and turned to Wandering Feet.

"Have you no heart? Look at him, Wandering Feet," Skunk Pelt said to Wandering Feet.

"What about him?"

"He is upset. He saw his mother and father, and you still imprison him and Red Snow!"

"And?"

"Doesn't any of this hurt you as much as it hurts him, Wandering Feet?"

"Not even a little, Skunk Pelt..."
Wandering Feet said slowly for Skunk Pelt to understand. Skunk Pelt's head snapped back.

"Why don't you let them free? A wild animal could eat them both," Skunk Pelt asked, praying that Wandering Feet Feet will agree.  

"Ah, no," Wandering Feet said to Skunk Pelt. Wandering Feet knew that this horrible punishment was hurting Skunk Pelt and he wanted to keep up as long as possible.

"Why, Wandering Feet? At least let Red Snow and Sky come with me so you and Calling Bird can be rid of Sky."

"No."

"Wandering Feet, have a heart and let them both free. How long will this keep up?"

Wandering Feet shrugged and turned to leave.

"Please, Wandering Feet-"

"Skunk Pelt, I think you and your Tribe can go back home now. Spring is near, and the worse of the disease is over."

"What-"

"I thank you and your Tribe for your support during those dark months."

"Wandering Feet-"

"I will leave at dawn; you better be gone as well, Skunk Pelt."

Skunk Pelt opened his mouth and said nothing. Wandering Feet walked away with his head up proudly.

"You need to know what evil is, Skunk Pelt. That demon that you think is a "god" has-"

"I know what evil is, Wandering Feet. It's you."

Wandering Feet glared at Skunk Pelt over his shoulder before leaving.

"Your wife would be ashamed of you, Wandering Feet! How sad it is that you became this..." Skunk Pelt called to Wandering Feet.

Wandering Feet gritted his teeth but kept walking and cursing Skunk Pelt in his thoughts. Walking past a tree, Wandering Feet failed to see Sky sitting on the thick branches looking at him.

Sky stared at Wandering Feet for a long time before looking at the moon. He could hear BackWater telling stories to the other children, but Sky was not allowed near them. Red Snow was by the entrance watching Sky.

Sky listened to the wondrous story about the Deities and spirits with a heavy heart.

Can anyone hear his prayers...?

« Last Edit: July 24, 2018, 10:19:14 AM by Skylight PokeCherry » Logged
Survivore
eat wat u served
Forum Fanatic

Annika Argentina

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: July 24, 2018, 09:24:45 AM »

by the way I think you meant "a wild animal could eat them both" because "a wild" doesn't make sense. and wow that sounds pretty awful ;(

awesome quotes of 2018:
You get a jill-a-torch.

Fuzzy Zombie Cherry
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: July 24, 2018, 10:19:58 AM »

by the way I think you meant "a wild animal could eat them both" because "a wild" doesn't make sense. and wow that sounds pretty awful ;(
Thanks. for catching that...  Nervous
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.