Pages: [1]   
Print
Author Topic: Saving/Account  (Read 472 times)
AGamingDinosaur
Trainee

View Profile
« on: May 23, 2018, 10:50:30 AM »

I think we should have a Flipline Studios account for the website other than the forum, so we don't have to login to Facebook and we can still save our progress. We could also use this account to comment and more.

I think this would also be convenient so we don't have to find a website with all Papa Louie, Papa's [Insert_Food_ Seller_Here] games Cactus McCoy, etc. and have to make an account, just for the stated games. Then it gets deleted and u get angry because you were around day 100 on Papa's Freezeria and have 3 gold customers and a few silvers and a bunch of closers all deleted (true story).   Embarrassed smh
reece0123
Franchise Owner

check it out!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2018, 04:40:34 AM »

I think we should have a Flipline Studios account for the website other than the forum, so we don't have to login to Facebook and we can still save our progress. We could also use this account to comment and more.

I think this would also be convenient so we don't have to find a website with all Papa Louie, Papa's [Insert_Food_ Seller_Here] games Cactus McCoy, etc. and have to make an account, just for the stated games. Then it gets deleted and u get angry because you were around day 100 on Papa's Freezeria and have 3 gold customers and a few silvers and a bunch of closers all deleted (true story).   Embarrassed smh
uh what about papa louie pals? we need a account for them to save our characters and scenes without starting over?
AGamingDinosaur
Trainee

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2018, 12:22:15 PM »

Yeah that too Cool
reece0123
Franchise Owner

check it out!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2018, 12:29:31 PM »

Grin good  Tongue
Pages: [1]   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.