TheBlueFlame - 0 (0%)
The Thunder - 0 (0%)
Ray-X - 0 (0%)
Renegade - 1 (50%)
TheBoyWithTheBlueBalloon - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 2

Pages: [1]   
Print
Author Topic: Back Again For My Next Name Tournament (Season V!)  (Read 121 times)
BackAgain.gr
Taco Builder

View Profile
« on: May 24, 2018, 01:27:36 PM »

This is a game with exclusions. The least popular name each time will lose after the most have voted it. Each round lasts one week or less.

Season 5 -

Black Spirit
HyperBlue
Mercury
Jupiter.vs.Mars
LeBlack
TheBlueFlame
The Thunder
Ray-X
Renegade
TheBoyWithTheBlueBalloon

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Previous Seasons:
Season 4 - Nightwalker

Nightwalker (My Next Name)
Thunderbolt (2nd Place)
Black Spirit (3rd Place)
DarkDreamer (4th Place)
Emerald (5th Place)
Loop (6th Place)
Aldebaran (7th Place)
ThunderSTORM! (8th Place)
The Illusionist (9th Place)
TheUmbrageousOne (10th Place)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Season 3 - HyperGreen

HyperGreen (My Next Name)
Thunderbolt (2nd Place)
Emerald (3rd Place)
TheBlueGuardian (4th Place)
Thunderbreaker (5th Place)
Wave-Rider (6th Place)
Trident (7th Place)
Cloud Nine (8th Place)
Strawberry~Drizzle (9th Place)
Peach Ice Cream (10th Place)
Season 2 - Stormbreaker

Stormbreaker (My Next Name)
HyperGreen (2nd Place)
Penckson (3rd Place)
TheBlueGuardian (4th Place)
Coconut.Blue (5th Place)
-PR- (6th Place)
PinberryAwesome (7th Place)
theGreatGorgeous (8th Place)
Shout From The North (9th Place)
Season 1 - Thunderstorm

Thunderstorm (My Next Name)
-PR- (2nd Place)
PRobably (3rd Place)
TPG (4th Place)
PafteRall (5th Place)
KaiserP (6th Place)
Pen! (7th Place)
Shout From The North (8th Place)
« Last Edit: May 25, 2018, 11:00:48 AM by BackAgain.gr » Logged
SpongeBob29
Restaurant Pro

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2018, 01:28:12 PM »

HG.
BackAgain.gr
Taco Builder

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2018, 01:38:03 PM »

Yes that's me
BackAgain.gr
Taco Builder

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2018, 10:56:44 AM »

Starts on Thursday, June 14th
BackAgain.gr
Taco Builder

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2018, 10:49:26 AM »

Starts tomorrow
BackAgain.gr
Taco Builder

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2018, 02:33:20 AM »

Welcome to the beggining of My Next Name Tournament - Season 5. There will be a few changes in the tournament for which you should be aware of. For instance, Immunity and Elimination Rounds.
- Immunity Rounds: In this kind of round, you will have the chance to vote your favorite names. Each one which takes 5 votes, takes an immunity, which prevents it from being excluded in an Elimination Round. In the beginning (after staying only 7 names in the tournament), 2 names will take immunity. After 7, only one. The results of each Immunity Round will not be counted on the next. That means that all names will have a chance to win an immunity from zero. Last but not least, none of the names will be able to win an immunity twice in a row. That means that the names which won the first immunity, won't be able to participate in the second immunity round but that doesn't mean the won't be able to participate in the next ones.
- Elimination Rounds: In this kind of rounds, the names which did not win an immunity, will be head to a poll through which you will decide which one of these names does not deserve a spot in this tournament anymore. Also, in these rounds, the results of each ones will be counted. That means that if one name has 3 votes and then takes other 5, then it will have 8 votes at total. That process makes eliminations easier. Last but not least, there are two special kinds of rounds when a draw happens and the results aren't clear enough.
A. Bonus When three or more names are tied, then they move on a bonus round, in which the name which is going to gather the most negative votes, is eliminated. The 'bonus' votes the other names received, are counted at their total votes too.
B. Duel When two names are tied (no need to be the ones with the most votes), they move on a duel match in which the name with the most votes, remains in the tournament whereas the other is eliminated. The name with most votes, takes an immunity too but that doesn't mean that this name won't be able to participate in the next Elimination Round. If this name doesn't win immunity in the Immunity Round, then it will have equal chances to be eliminated from the tournament as all the other names with the only difference that it will not be able to be eliminated in that specific time.

Immunity Round 1
Vote the name you like the most
Pages: [1]   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.