Pages: [1]   
Print
Author Topic: Flipline Fighters  (Read 728 times)
Mr. Potato
Pizza Topper

View Profile
« on: May 30, 2018, 05:21:59 PM »

This is a fan game idea i thought of a while back

Basically its a game like Super Smash Bros and PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale but set in the flipline universe the characters you can play as are the flipline characters (Papa Louie, Cactus McCoy, Steak and Jake ect.) and maybe characters from other flash games

The stages will basically be the same as the characters locations from fliplines games and maybe some other flash games

The platforms this can be made on is PC and Mobile (Android and iOS) (if you guys at flipline decide to make this a real thing)

If i were to make this a thing the platforms i’d put it on would be PC (via flash), Android and iOS (though it would have to be sideloaded), PSP (via homebrew) and Wii (via homebrew)

I don’t have a story in mind for this as its an old idea that never saw the light of day

Heres some features i have in mind

Additional unlocks - unlock new costumes by getting to certain points in other flipline games and importing the save file into Flipline Fighters

Online mode - play online with other flipline fans

Stage builder - make your own levels and upload them for others to play

Character creator - unlock extra clothing and character features by playing though the story and by unlocking achievements (badges/stickers)

Music creator - make custom songs for your stages

Cross platform support - PC users can play with Mobile users

Due to i don’t have any knowledge about game developing i can’t make this a real thing though it would be pretty awesome

If you do have knowledge about game developing feel free to use this idea but please credit me for the idea and link my twitter in the about part

Let me know what you think of this idea and thanks for reading Smiley

Mr. Potato
Pizza Topper

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2018, 05:26:33 PM »

It has been brought to my attention that someone else already thought of this idea and i was too slow posting it.

Go me Bored

Mr. Potato
Pizza Topper

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2018, 05:15:26 PM »

It was only an idea i doubt i will make this tbh

Pages: [1]   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.