Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 192   
Print
Author Topic: Introduction/Leaving Topic  (Read 108749 times)
Lovaho
Tomato Toppler

M-m, booboo.

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: September 09, 2018, 05:06:07 AM »

Welcome again!

And wow, psychology is the field that I want to study Shocked I hope you're enjoying it!

I date men
But you're acting like a little boy
And no, I ain't your little toy
AyKooChao
Cornflake
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: September 09, 2018, 05:09:49 AM »

Hey guys! I'm new here! I've been playing the gamerias for a couple years but never got into the forums. I hope i can come here often! I've talked to a few people on the chat and you all seem very receptive! (breadlord indicated this topic to me! thanks!) Cheery

I'm not sure how to introduce myself but to summarize: I'm in uni for a psychology bachelors degree, and I'm from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. I have 2 dogs, 2 tortoises and a bunch of plants Smiley
(and for the ones who care, my astrological sign is cancer and my mbti type is INFP! I know, very cliche for a psychology student haha)

Anyway, i've been enjoying "Scooperia: To Go" a lot, and wanted to know a bit more about the community,know recent updates, etc  :3

See you guys around ♥

Welcome to the forum! Cheesy

Randomness:
The Pencil-Staff is a powerful thing, AyChao. If you wanted to, you could rewrite history-
Look at me, I have wings!

-W117

[May 18 04:31 PM]:   AyKooChao wonders why no one is shipping the user above them
[May 18 04:33 PM]:   Monika is going to ship AyKooChao in the forum game called "Ship user above you"
[May 18 04:35 PM]:   AyKooChao scrolls down very slowly...
*sees that she's been shipped with a certain Yu-Gi-Oh character...*
AyKooChao [May 18 04:36 PM]:   Again? *insert untypeable Cheesy +  Embarrassed + Cheery + Nervous + "put that notebook down, Carrie" face here*
[May 18 04:37 PM]:   Monika bursts out of laughter
Monika [May 18 04:37 PM]:   Laugh
[May 18 04:48 PM]:   AyKooChao sits in the corner of the Shoutbox and plots her revenge...
AyKooChao [May 18 04:48 PM]:   Meh, I'll just type what I always do.

Joey x AyChao shipping incidents: 21 (counting the Shoutbox and the deleted posts) Yes, I'm keeping track.

Mystic [Dec 07 01:32 PM]:   The earth is a box of cereal.

Phil
Or Philly
Food Critic

I can't breathe, I'm waiting for the exhale

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 09, 2018, 05:24:10 AM »

Hey guys! I'm new here! I've been playing the gamerias for a couple years but never got into the forums. I hope i can come here often! I've talked to a few people on the chat and you all seem very receptive! (breadlord indicated this topic to me! thanks!) Cheery

I'm not sure how to introduce myself but to summarize: I'm in uni for a psychology bachelors degree, and I'm from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. I have 2 dogs, 2 tortoises and a bunch of plants Smiley
(and for the ones who care, my astrological sign is cancer and my mbti type is INFP! I know, very cliche for a psychology student haha)

Anyway, i've been enjoying "Scooperia: To Go" a lot, and wanted to know a bit more about the community,know recent updates, etc  :3

See you guys around ♥
Welcome to the forum  Smiley

1ninosan8

tall person from south america

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: September 09, 2018, 09:51:42 PM »

Welcome again!

And wow, psychology is the field that I want to study Shocked I hope you're enjoying it!

thank you!! Hope you can achieve your goal of studying it in the future Smiley I'm enjoying it a lot! Wouldn't change it for anything.
1ninosan8

tall person from south america

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: September 09, 2018, 09:53:26 PM »

thank you to everyone who welcomed me Smiley hope to see you around!
Abu
Radley's Rival

Альхамдулиллах!

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: September 13, 2018, 02:26:05 PM »

I'm back during KCP! I may take another break later on if I feel like I need it but now that I've gotten used to school, I can go on here a few times a day...without feeling anxious at all! Thanks to everyone who understood why I left. I'm back early in the meantime (I was expecting KCP to begin during the last week of September) and I feel good.
yeri
Forum President
Restaurant Legend

stan loona

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: September 13, 2018, 03:09:35 PM »

Yay! Welcome back Smiley

Cacti [Apr 17 12:28 PM]:    Yves
Cacti [Apr 17 12:28 PM]:    I love that word
Cacti [Apr 17 12:28 PM]:    I don't know how to pronounce it
Cacti [Apr 17 12:28 PM]:    But I love it
Penguin022
Restaurant Pro

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: September 13, 2018, 03:18:02 PM »

I'm back during KCP! I may take another break later on if I feel like I need it but now that I've gotten used to school, I can go on here a few times a day...without feeling anxious at all! Thanks to everyone who understood why I left. I'm back early in the meantime (I was expecting KCP to begin during the last week of September) and I feel good.
wait who are you again

Not removing my signature until Flipline makes a CMC3:
AskJoe [Jun 30 11:19 PM]:   Flipline should make Cactus McCoy 3.
Kangablue [Jul 02 12:59 AM]:   I want Cactus McCoy 3 now Sad
Phil Swift [Sep 12 07:43 PM]:   They need to make CMC 3
Penguin022 was quietly listening to his own music while also praying for Cactus McCoy 3 to come out, which honestly, would be a good idea since I love the game personally.
https://i.imgur.com/AdSe1IF.png
The color of mood is blue
Snom
Restaurant Star

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: September 13, 2018, 03:18:18 PM »

Oh I'm so glad you're back :3 :3 I hope your break went well!

hEllo teeewedgie I’m excite d to play a fun game of twg goood noiiiiiiggt
DeluxePizza
OC Maker
Global Moderator
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: September 13, 2018, 03:21:33 PM »

Welcome back! Cheesy

If deluding yourself that you're not the same condescending person you were back then makes you feel better, then be my guest at this point. But the more you talk, the less people buy your victim-card bs.

Theo
Food Critic

blub

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: September 13, 2018, 03:23:14 PM »

welcom
Abu
Radley's Rival

Альхамдулиллах!

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: September 13, 2018, 03:32:13 PM »

wait who are you again

Nice to be back everyone!
Theo
Food Critic

blub

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: September 13, 2018, 03:35:18 PM »

seamus u fatty
yeri
Forum President
Restaurant Legend

stan loona

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: September 13, 2018, 03:38:05 PM »

guys all the weight goes to his nose that's gotta be it

Cacti [Apr 17 12:28 PM]:    I love that word
Cacti [Apr 17 12:28 PM]:    I don't know how to pronounce it
Cacti [Apr 17 12:28 PM]:    But I love it
Phil
Or Philly
Food Critic

I can't breathe, I'm waiting for the exhale

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: September 13, 2018, 03:39:12 PM »

guys all the weight goes to his nose that's gotta be it
damn 8)

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 192   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.