Pages: 1 ... 215 216 [217] 218 219 ... 227   
Print
Author Topic: Introduction/Leaving Topic  (Read 155104 times)
StageDeano
GondolaMan
Papa's Assistant

Just riding a gondola

View Profile
« Reply #3240 on: November 09, 2020, 05:25:25 AM »

Fairwell ecopania i hope I’ll see you in kcp2021

My Bakeria: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=69257.0<br />
funny forum and shoutbox quotes:
joshua
"But I remember.
Sundae Master

"Why did you leave me?"

View Profile
« Reply #3241 on: November 09, 2020, 01:33:18 PM »

HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT

I'll officially retired from Flipline Community on November 16th, 2020 following a tragic death of my father 2 days ago. So I have to stay here for a week before I left the forum for the final time. I would like to say thank you to all of forumers who gave me a motivation to succeed. From Spearmint who always be a great mentor, to -Phil- who only 4 wins away from realizing his dream to become the newest Kingsley's Customerpalooza winner (Of course, Delta will win this year KCP). And don't forget about the queen herself, Cora. She always be Flipline's favorite icon for more than 10 months. Maybe someday, she"ll enter the next year KCP if Matt and Tony found an alternative way to keep the competition alive.

So once again, thank you for your support and I promise, I'll return with a new feeling. Wink

Cora: "Do all you can to make your dreams come true."

well then, goodbye ecopania, i hope you stay safe while youre away. while we didnt talk much, you seemed like a great guy.

Off Forum Links:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/CBread13

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/cactusbread13/

Usernames:
Discord: CactusBread13#7172
Aug 5: floor ice cream gives you health
Aug 12: livid dark pit
Sep 30: saiki k doing the whip nae nae
Oct 5: bear spinning
???: s
Nov 3: lion from TLT's My Ordinary Life
Nov 14: Kel, from OR3O's Clover album
Nov 19: Brenda from OR3O's Clover album
Nov 24 George from OR3O's Clover album
Some Info About Me:
My favorite Flipline customers: Rollie, Amy, Mesa,
My favorite gamerias: Papa's Sushiria, Papa's Pastaria, Papa's Scooperia
My favorite color: Pink/Purple
My favorite animal: Flamingo
funne quotes:
Hungry For Deez Nuts
Calm down. Even this has standards. Papa Louie/Roy was originally going to be a pairing.
Remind me to stay away from you  Smiley
Dude Nintendo did not buy flipline
If it was than papa louie will be in smash bros
Quotes from Songs:
"You're nothing but a waste, you should know your place. Just like those demons in my head, it fills my brain." -Help Me by OR3O

"Is there a real me? Pop the champagne." -My Ordinary Life by The Living Tombstone

"The world turned upside down" -Yorktown (The World Turned Upside Down from Hamilton

"We'll give the world to you, and you'll blow us all away. Some day~ Some day~." Dear Theodosia from Hamilton
Maestro
Food Critic
Papa's Replacement

Beware of The Death Sword!

View Profile
« Reply #3242 on: November 09, 2020, 02:18:51 PM »

Bye Ecopania, I'll miss you Depressed I hope life goes well for you. Once again, I'm very sorry about your father. My mother died about 8 months ago and I know how it feels. Wish you the best

Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

Happy winter, everyone!

View Profile
« Reply #3243 on: November 09, 2020, 02:20:46 PM »

HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT

I'll officially retired from Flipline Community on November 16th, 2020 following a tragic death of my father 2 days ago. So I have to stay here for a week before I left the forum for the final time. I would like to say thank you to all of forumers who gave me a motivation to succeed. From Spearmint who always be a great mentor, to -Phil- who only 4 wins away from realizing his dream to become the newest Kingsley's Customerpalooza winner (Of course, Delta will win this year KCP). And don't forget about the queen herself, Cora. She always be Flipline's favorite icon for more than 10 months. Maybe someday, she"ll enter the next year KCP if Matt and Tony found an alternative way to keep the competition alive.

So once again, thank you for your support and I promise, I'll return with a new feeling. Wink

Aw... Bye. The forum is going to miss you, but I'm looking forward to your comeback. I'm so sorry for your loss, I hope your family stays as strong as possible. Pensive

Welcome To My Signature!:
Hello! Have a nice day! Smiley
You probably know that I'm a tomato fan already.
Always Be Nice:
Bullying? you think you're so cool? -The girl you just called fat?... She is overdosing on DIET pills. -The girl you just called ugly?... She spends hours putting MAKEUP on hoping that people will like her. -The boy you just tripped?... He is abused enough at home. -See that man with the ugly scars?... He fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying?... His mother is dying. -Put this as your status if your against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't re-post , but I'm sure the people with a heart and backbone will. Repost, like, share,or just leave a positive comment if you agree with me unlike some girl or guy that is being a jerk and thinks none should post a comment about stopping child abuse which is an important message

Credits to T.A
JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #3244 on: November 09, 2020, 02:20:57 PM »

Brother E: goodbye Ecopina, sorry to see you leave. Hopefully you do come back soon. Hmm

May the best customer win KCP! Cheesy
-Phil-
Purple - 2020
Food Critic

Cereal when have's milk

View Profile
« Reply #3245 on: November 09, 2020, 02:26:29 PM »

HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT

Bye Ecopania, and thank you for supporting Delta. Maybe you'll come back someday, you never know.

Thank you for supporting my KCP entries and helping Delta appear in the tournament!
Forum Guy Funny Moments:
Noelley
Woah, I'm a
Franchise Owner

Look at dis boi. Dis round chubby boi.

View Profile
« Reply #3246 on: November 09, 2020, 03:23:33 PM »

Goodbye, Ecopania. Even thought I've only known you for a while, I will miss you, along with a lot of people here. Goodbye.

Links:

Favorites:
Spoiler:
Favorite customers: Scooter, Chuck, Clover, Taylor, Peggy, Tohru and Austin!
Favorite gamerias: Donut and Wing

Spoiler:
10/7/20 Teto
10/30/20 Starly
Please friend me: Noelle (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ#6065
Karrot
KCP Top 32 wannabe
Restaurant Legend

The comic that never was

View Profile
« Reply #3247 on: November 09, 2020, 03:56:48 PM »

Oh no, sad to see you go, Ecopania. You've been so awesome to have here. We'll definitely miss you, and I hope you stop in later when everything gets better for you.  Pensive

Awesome quotes:
Kasey O bleep off
This post was made by the Emmlette gang
Kyles are dudes who punch drywall and drink tons of Monster energy drinks lol
i sure hope i don't get hit by a car ¯\\_(ツ)_/¯
this topic is so mentally excruciating to read
wHaT aBoUt NaScAr
Phoenix is like chocolate
Doot shaboom
Here's a trampoline since you love jumping to conclusions so much

Cuong10283 [Apr 16 06:47 PM]:   What the f Smiley?

Stan Loona [May 22 05:56 PM]:   Fizzo Lips

Hermes [Jul 11 05:38 PM]:   That's the number of croissants I can stuff in Kookie's mouth!

Overbord [Jul 21 05:11 PM]:   my favorite shape of the alphabet is ocelots

Canyon [Jul 24 05:43 PM]:   Woof woof

Kookie [Aug 10 12:13 PM]:   What the heck is Spongeboymebob supposed to even mean?
Hermes [Aug 10 12:14 PM]:   Maybe he's SpongeBob having a stroke?

Hermes [Sep 15 06:27 PM]:   I bet AskJoe's first word was Proof.

Qualityghosst [Sep 29 06:16 PM]:   this is what I like to call a Family Guy funny moment

nba2mtl [Nov 09 05:31 PM]:   bon appébleep
bloo_ribbon

extrovert in the house

View Profile
« Reply #3248 on: November 10, 2020, 11:41:21 AM »

hello everyone, its been ages since i left.Godness are there any old peeps left ?
i missed this forum so here i am back again
~DoodleNoodle~
Is a pot of noodles UwU
Restaurant Star

Look at dis boi, he super disappointed UwU

View Profile
« Reply #3249 on: November 10, 2020, 11:44:22 AM »

Welcome back! You probably don’t know me at all but what was your previous username? (If you don’t mind me asking)

bloo_ribbon

extrovert in the house

View Profile
« Reply #3250 on: November 10, 2020, 11:47:33 AM »

i don remember cause it was like years ago but i do remember it went like purp pearl. i remember ataino,toasty,chef ben,jasper,ixora omg so many others
Hades
hates school.
Restaurant Legend

Goodbye, for a moment

View Profile
« Reply #3251 on: November 10, 2020, 11:49:04 AM »

Welcome! What did you do when you were there? I'm interested  Undecided

90s are the best music decade
~DoodleNoodle~
Is a pot of noodles UwU
Restaurant Star

Look at dis boi, he super disappointed UwU

View Profile
« Reply #3252 on: November 10, 2020, 11:49:35 AM »

i don remember cause it was like years ago but i do remember it went like purp pearl. i remember ataino,toasty,chef ben,jasper,ixora omg so many others
Oh ok. I don’t think they’re active anymore (I dunno, I’ve only been on this forum for two years so I dunno any old users all that much XP)

Hades
hates school.
Restaurant Legend

Goodbye, for a moment

View Profile
« Reply #3253 on: November 10, 2020, 11:52:08 AM »

Oh ok. I don’t think they’re active anymore (I dunno, I’ve only been on this forum for two years so I dunno any old users all that much XP)

I have heard of them (though I'm newer too), all of those you mentioned are inactive, sadly, except Toasty, which is semi-active. Thank god the old page button exists.

90s are the best music decade
bloo_ribbon

extrovert in the house

View Profile
« Reply #3254 on: November 10, 2020, 11:54:11 AM »

ofc its been quite some time but i guess i will stick around this time hoping to meet new ones
Pages: 1 ... 215 216 [217] 218 219 ... 227   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.