Pages: 1 ... 222 223 [224] 225 226 ... 231   
Print
Author Topic: Introduction/Leaving Topic  (Read 177008 times)
~DoodleNoodle~
Is a pot of noodles UwU
Papa's Replacement

If it fits, I sits

View Profile
« Reply #3345 on: December 12, 2020, 08:24:44 AM »

Sooo.. here I am again, less than 24 hours I said I'd leave (as usual). I thought a little, and realized it's kinda wrong of me to leave just because nobody replies to my comments, because some of you may have felt guilty cuz of it. Besides, there are many other topics we can discuss about, not just my FCs. Also, I love talking with y'all guys.
So yeah, I am back again Smiley
Glad you decided to stay. Welcome back!

Howdy, I’m ~DoodleNoodle~ and this is my (boring) signature. Was 3rd place in Most Improved User 2020/ likes to draw and make FC’s/ secretly has two families (the potatoes and the noodles)
Forneus
is an Awesome
Restaurant Master

Still don't trust me?

View Profile
« Reply #3346 on: December 12, 2020, 08:26:40 AM »

Sooo.. here I am again, less than 24 hours I said I'd leave (as usual). I thought a little, and realized it's kinda wrong of me to leave just because nobody replies to my comments, because some of you may have felt guilty cuz of it. Besides, there are many other topics we can discuss about, not just my FCs. Also, I love talking with y'all guys.
This is good news! Welcome back.

Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

Happy New Year, 2021!

View Profile
« Reply #3347 on: December 12, 2020, 08:33:41 AM »

I'm really glad to hear that, buddy. :3

Welcome To My Signature!:
Hello! Have a nice day! Smiley
You probably know that I'm a tomato fan already.
Always Be Nice:
Bullying? you think you're so cool? -The girl you just called fat?... She is overdosing on DIET pills. -The girl you just called ugly?... She spends hours putting MAKEUP on hoping that people will like her. -The boy you just tripped?... He is abused enough at home. -See that man with the ugly scars?... He fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying?... His mother is dying. -Put this as your status if your against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't re-post , but I'm sure the people with a heart and backbone will. Repost, like, share,or just leave a positive comment if you agree with me unlike some girl or guy that is being a jerk and thinks none should post a comment about stopping child abuse which is an important message

Credits to T.A
Masquerade
Time Traveler
Better Than Papa!

The FC Games 4: Time Traveling!

View Profile
« Reply #3348 on: December 12, 2020, 10:15:49 AM »

That's great, welcome back!

Hello! I'm Masquerade!

Thank you to those who nominated me for the forum awards!

Have Discord?:
Send me a friend request!: JK55556#1290 Smiley

Feel free to join the Flipline Studios Wiki Discord server! (https://discord.gg/QBzv985)
• 170+ members
• Home of the infamous Dill Wheel meme
• Whether you're here to discuss the games, show off your characters and ideas, or just to have fun, there's a place for everyone!
• All forumers are welcome!
Timm~Quinn
catboy hoe uwu
Restaurant Master

please don't pm me! :)

View Profile
« Reply #3349 on: December 12, 2020, 10:29:02 AM »

yay!

( •̀ ω •́ )✧(*^▽^*)O(∩_∩)O

Gameria Orders
Spoiler:
First Game Appearance : Papa's Cheeseria
Papa's Pastaria To Go!
Crescent Roll
Burgundy Truffle (Creole Rub During Mardi Gras)
x4 Mushrooms
x3 Grilled Polenta (Gator Bites During Mardi Gras)
Three Cheese Sauce
Penne

Papa's Sushiria To Go / Papa's Sushiria
Chai Tea + Tapioca Pearls (Powsicle Tea During Starlight BBQ)
Top:
Hibachi Sauce
Wagyu (Beef Brisket During Starlight BBQ)
Filling:FLIP
Yellowtail
Shiitake Mushrooms (Fried Onion Strings During Starlight BBQ)
Jalapenos
Rice and Paper:
White Rice
Momoiro Soy Paper

Papa’s Bakeria To Go / Bakeria
Blackberry Bark (Outer Ring)
Huckleberry Syrup (Outer Ring) (Flavor X Syrup (Outer Ring) During New Year)
Whipped Cream (Outer Ring)
Streusel
Peanut Butter Filling (1/4)
Banana Filling (2/4) (Tutti Frutti Filling (2/4) During New Year)
Marshmallow Filling (1/4)<br />Chocolate Chip Crust
Favorite Customers
Spoiler:
Brody, Cori, Emmelette, and Clover!...timm and quinn too
Topic Links Quotes I Can’t Live Without
Spoiler:
Bans & Moderation, more like Baths & Rubber Duckies.
I just don't understand Boopsylony at all, it exists literally because both Boopsy and Bombolony are extremely weird. Also the idea of shipping Bombolony with anyone is cursed so xP
Open this
Spoiler:
Bullying? you think you're so cool? -The girl you just called fat?... She is overdosing on DIET pills. -The girl you just called ugly?... She spends hours putting MAKEUP on hoping that people will like her. -The boy you just tripped?... He is abused enough at home. -See that man with the ugly scars?... He fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying?... His mother is dying. -Put this as your status if your against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't re-post , but I'm sure the people with a heart and backbone will. Spread this across the internet and get people understand.
Colts
Go Colts!
Restaurant Legend

Good luck contestants!

View Profile
« Reply #3350 on: December 12, 2020, 10:30:44 AM »

Can we stop "taking breaks" for 24 hours because "nobody replies to me and I am ignored  Depressed Depressed Depressed" like seriously it makes it look like you want attention. And people are unfortunately giving attention by saying "don't go Sad" and promising to reply to them more so then people see it and say, "wow I should do that to get attention" Also I agree with Shyuri, don't delete your account only to come back the next day

Thank you for voting for Juliana, Lee, and Dana!
The forum wouldn’t be like this if they had just stanned Loona :pensive:
stan Loona
JEBZ Komics [Aug 28 06:34 PM]:    Brother E: Stan Loona
AskJoe [Aug 28 05:35 PM]:   @SpongeBob29 Stream Butterfly
Stan Loona
stan loona
Stan Loona
AskGowon [Jan 17 08:02 PM]:   Stan Loona. Stream Butterfly.
Stan Loona!
Katakuri
2020 User Of The Year
Food Critic

The Mochi Man

View Profile
« Reply #3351 on: December 12, 2020, 11:30:52 AM »

Can we stop "taking breaks" for 24 hours because "nobody replies to me and I am ignored  Depressed Depressed Depressed" like seriously it makes it look like you want attention. And people are unfortunately giving attention by saying "don't go Sad" and promising to reply to them more so then people see it and say, "wow I should do that to get attention" Also I agree with Shyuri, don't delete your account only to come back the next day
Agreed. It also drowns out the people who are actually leaving for a long time or taking a break. Even funnier are the people who are known for saying they are talking a break just to come back half a day later getting pissed when people call them out for not actually taking a break at all. They need to think over having a serious break more before saying something they'll regret.

Ianiant
Restaurant Pro

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #3352 on: December 13, 2020, 02:26:24 AM »

Agreed. It also worsens the mood of this forum, which in turn causes activity to decrease, which worsens the mood of the forum even more, which causes activity to decrease even more, until this place is dead like May 2018.

Check out my FC's!!!
Archive: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=49238.0
News, Discussion, and Q&A:  http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=24278.0

Good riddance, 2020!
Bassettt
Blue Moon Master
Restaurant Legend

Holidays!

View Profile
« Reply #3353 on: December 13, 2020, 02:32:05 AM »

I know the "I need to take a break cause no body notices me" is getting old

I just want to say I plan to stay a constant presence in this community and that if I disappear presume me dead

Ianiant
Restaurant Pro

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #3354 on: December 13, 2020, 02:37:46 AM »

I just want to say I plan to stay a constant presence in this community and that if I disappear presume me dead

Agreed

Unless I state specifically that I'm never coming back or get permabanned, I'm staying here!

Check out my FC's!!!
Archive: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=49238.0
News, Discussion, and Q&A:  http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=24278.0

Good riddance, 2020!
~DoodleNoodle~
Is a pot of noodles UwU
Papa's Replacement

If it fits, I sits

View Profile
« Reply #3355 on: December 13, 2020, 04:38:01 AM »

Yep, same
I have no plans to leave. Even if I do become uninterested in Flipline, I’ll still stay here. (Plus I don’t wanna imagine people’s reactions if I do end up announcing my absence Hmm)

Howdy, I’m ~DoodleNoodle~ and this is my (boring) signature. Was 3rd place in Most Improved User 2020/ likes to draw and make FC’s/ secretly has two families (the potatoes and the noodles)
Cybertronic Gamer
is a Food Critic and
Papa's Replacement

Going completely crazy!

View Profile
« Reply #3356 on: December 13, 2020, 05:35:17 AM »

I feel like this was aimed towards me. I know I acted wrong and stupidly, but now I want to apologise and promise it won't ever happen again

Colts
Go Colts!
Restaurant Legend

Good luck contestants!

View Profile
« Reply #3357 on: December 13, 2020, 09:29:08 AM »

I feel like this was aimed towards me. I know I acted wrong and stupidly, but now I want to apologise and promise it won't ever happen again
It was aimed towards everyone who did this, not just you

Thank you for voting for Juliana, Lee, and Dana!
The forum wouldn’t be like this if they had just stanned Loona :pensive:
stan Loona
JEBZ Komics [Aug 28 06:34 PM]:    Brother E: Stan Loona
AskJoe [Aug 28 05:35 PM]:   @SpongeBob29 Stream Butterfly
Stan Loona
stan loona
Stan Loona
AskGowon [Jan 17 08:02 PM]:   Stan Loona. Stream Butterfly.
Stan Loona!
Shawna
Ultimate Shipper ♥
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #3358 on: December 16, 2020, 06:07:20 AM »

I don't even announce when I go on hiatus.  I never know when/if I come back and while I do appreciate it if people are sad about my absence, it would make me feel guilty. Plus, there is always that slight chance that I would change my mind, or come back earlier (or later for that matter) than planned...I hate making people annoyed, so I always thought it was better to just not say anything if I do decide to go inactive.

♥ ~ My Important Topics ~ ♥

♥ ~ My Social Media ~ ♥
Spoiler:

♥ ~ My Favorite Customers and Ships ~ ♥
Spoiler:
My Favorite Customers:
Spoiler:
1. Mousse
2. LePete
3. Radlynn
4. Robby
5. Captain Cori
6. Deano
7. Gremmie
8. Rollie/Whippa
9. Boomer
10. Akari
My Papa Louie Ships:
Spoiler:
Me x Mousse
Robby x Captain Cori
Penny x Alberto
Scarlett x Rudy
Olga x Edorado
Mindy x Whiff
Mandi x Tony
Rhonda x Rico
Mary x Sue
Utah x Gremmie
(The Dyna)Moe x (Nin)Joy
Cooper x Prudence
Pickle x Cookie
Greg x Yippy
Sarge Fan x Radlynn
Perri x Austin
Edna x Professor Fitz
Bertha x Pinch Hitwell
Allan x Akari
Hacky Zak x Trishna
Shelby x LePete
joshua
pain
Sundae Master

eek

View Profile
« Reply #3359 on: December 16, 2020, 09:52:10 AM »

if im ever gonna leave here, itll most likely be due to stuff outta my control or drama, but most people can still contact me if i do end up leaving, mainly through discord (plus if you gotta remind me of something like a tournament, its probably better to contact me through discord cuz then ill see it immediately. but im kinda considering deleting my account but i still wanna stay here, so idk.

Off Forum Links:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/CBread13

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/cactusbread13/

Usernames:
Discord: CactusBread13#7172
Aug 5: floor ice cream gives you health
Aug 12: livid dark pit
Sep 30: saiki k doing the whip nae nae
Oct 5: bear spinning
???: s
Nov 3: lion from TLT's My Ordinary Life
Nov 14: Kel, from OR3O's Clover album
Nov 19: Brenda from OR3O's Clover album
Nov 24 George from OR3O's Clover album
Dec 7: Rollie (:
Some Info About Me:
My favorite Flipline customers: Rollie, Amy, Mesa,
My favorite gamerias: Papa's Sushiria, Papa's Pastaria, Papa's Scooperia
My favorite color: Pink/Purple
My favorite animal: Flamingo
funne quotes:
Hungry For Deez Nuts
Calm down. Even this has standards. Papa Louie/Roy was originally going to be a pairing.
Remind me to stay away from you  Smiley
Dude Nintendo did not buy flipline
If it was than papa louie will be in smash bros
boom boom boom
i want you in my room
Spoiler:
"I eat yo mama for breakfast"

Iconic
AskJoe [Sep 09 04:52 PM]: cry cry cry depressed depressed depressed sad sad sad pensive pensive pensive
Quotes from Songs:
"You're nothing but a waste, you should know your place. Just like those demons in my head, it fills my brain." -Help Me by OR3O

"Is there a real me? Pop the champagne." -My Ordinary Life by The Living Tombstone

"The world turned upside down" -Yorktown (The World Turned Upside Down from Hamilton

"We'll give the world to you, and you'll blow us all away. Some day~ Some day~." Dear Theodosia from Hamilton
Pages: 1 ... 222 223 [224] 225 226 ... 231   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.