Pages: 1 ... 227 228 [229] 230 231 ... 251   
Print
Author Topic: Introduction/Leaving Topic  (Read 210251 times)
Kindred Spirits
A Lamb and Wolf, in One
Franchise Owner

Never One Without The Other | They/Them (Plural)

View Profile
« Reply #3420 on: January 07, 2021, 02:32:51 PM »

Will be less active than usual for the next week or so. Will still be here for normal duties
 fair warning

Never One Without the Other
Thank you to everyone who cleared the area around what is misinformation and what is reality, much appreciated. At least I've learned what actually transpired now with the bigger picture, and I take the L for it. Bolded for convenience.

Feel free to leave behind a message, though, I definitely will reply to it, even if I am not really around here much. If you want, do feel free to check the spoilers below for ways to get in touch with me too.
FC Archive Server Link AKA The Only Place I Work on my FC's!:
https://discord.gg/FNncm2xuZB - This is where I post updates and work on all my FC's, so join if you want!
Kory
Person
Restaurant Master

Can't think of a good profile pic...

View Profile
« Reply #3421 on: January 07, 2021, 04:38:45 PM »

Well hello there.

Just wanted to let everyone know that you'll be seeing less of me here from today onward. This is mainly because I want to focus on playing the Gamerias and getting 100% in all of them. I have been working on this task since about mid-2018 and it's early 2021 now. I really thought I'd be done by now but I am not. I decided it's time for me to take this more seriously, so I want to dedicate more of my time to finishing these games so I can get that off my mind. Don't worry, I'm not taking a break; I will still be here, just my interactions may be more minimal and my visits will probably be shorter. If it weren't for the new AFCT season and The FC Games, I would probably take an indefinite break but now that those are going to be starting, I probably should be here to stay up to date with how those are going. So yeah, that's what's gonna happen.

EDIT: I also want to work on my FCs more, too. I definitely need to do more with them.

Hi, I'm Kory.

Awesome quotes:
For some reason, I lost all of these. What a shame. I'll always remember bon appebleep, Soulja Boy didn't tell em, and Zuko's iconic trampoline quote. Pensive
Ianiant
Restaurant Pro

This is a real bop.

View Profile
« Reply #3422 on: January 07, 2021, 04:43:32 PM »

Well hello there.

Just wanted to let everyone know that you'll be seeing less of me here from today onward. This is mainly because I want to focus on playing the Gamerias and getting 100% in all of them. I have been working on this task since about mid-2018 and it's early 2021 now. I really thought I'd be done by now but I am not. I decided it's time for me to take this more seriously, so I want to dedicate more of my time to finishing these games so I can get that off my mind. Don't worry, I'm not taking a break; I will still be here, just my interactions may be more minimal and my visits will probably be shorter. If it weren't for the new AFCT season and The FC Games, I would probably take an indefinite break but now that those are going to be starting, I probably should be here to stay up to date with how those are going. So yeah, that's what's gonna happen.

EDIT: I also want to work on my FCs more, too. I definitely need to do more with them.

Do you have FlashPoint? If so, you can still play the desktop games.

Kory
Person
Restaurant Master

Can't think of a good profile pic...

View Profile
« Reply #3423 on: January 07, 2021, 04:53:07 PM »

Do you have FlashPoint? If so, you can still play the desktop games.

I actually downloaded all of the games about a year and a half ago. I just want to work on completing the games because I feel like I'm not putting in enough effort to actually get them done.

But since we're on that topic, if I have the swf files downloaded, do I still need FlashPoint to play them once Flash is gone?

Hi, I'm Kory.

Awesome quotes:
For some reason, I lost all of these. What a shame. I'll always remember bon appebleep, Soulja Boy didn't tell em, and Zuko's iconic trampoline quote. Pensive
Ianiant
Restaurant Pro

This is a real bop.

View Profile
« Reply #3424 on: January 07, 2021, 04:55:08 PM »

I actually downloaded all of the games about a year and a half ago. I just want to work on completing the games because I feel like I'm not putting in enough effort to actually get them done.

But since we're on that topic, if I have the swf files downloaded, do I still need FlashPoint to play them once Flash is gone?

No, either way will still work.

JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

Papa Louie is deliverin' pizza!

View Profile
« Reply #3425 on: January 08, 2021, 06:03:03 PM »

Brother E: I heard CoolMath is going to Html5.

Hi everyone and have a nice day! Cheesy
Fluttershy
Yvan (he/she)
Burger Flipper

Join Reddit, thank me later.

View Profile
« Reply #3426 on: January 12, 2021, 08:34:46 AM »

I guess I should be writing this as soon as possible.

For the past couple of months my interest in Flipline has been exponentially declining and I fear it is nearing its final days. Yea. It happened sooner than I had been expecting although I guess it's for the better, for I suppose I should start focusing on school again following the dumpster fires that were my summer and fall semesters. Since December I have also been catching up with a non-Flipline Discord server I have been in since late 2019 but never bothered to indulge in until the middle of last year (it's a sports YouTuber's server btw, not sure if anyone knows who I am talking about).

Thus you may have noticed less activity from me on the Forum and on the Flipline Discord servers, even on r/flipline, lately. To be fair, I am not sure if I will even get Mocharia when it comes out. Furthermore, I have been inactive again from FANDOM for some time now and I already gave Bureaucrat rights to a user who was already admin on the French Wiki. I didn't have much chance to work on the French Wiki but I hope it still grows without me.

As of yet I don't have a planned timeframe for leaving the Forum or the Flipline Discord servers but in case I do leave, let's just say it's been a fun run. Who knows if we will ever meet again, be it here or through another medium. When I revisit the Forum in three years I will nostalgically look back at the memories we made and even cringe at some of them.

Bilinear#5395

Si vous parlez français, je vous invite à contribuer au Wiki Flipline Studios Français ! https://fliplinestudios.fandom.com/fr/
StageDeano
2020 2nd most improved
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #3427 on: January 12, 2021, 08:35:40 AM »

For the past couple of months my interest in Flipline has been exponentially declining and I fear it is nearing its final days. Yea. It happened sooner than I had been expecting although I guess it's for the better, for I suppose I should start focusing on school again following the dumpster fires that were my summer and fall semesters. Since December I have also been catching up with a non-Flipline Discord server I have been in since late 2019 but never bothered to indulge in until the middle of last year (it's a sports YouTuber's server btw, not sure if anyone knows who I am talking about).

Thus you may have noticed less activity from me on the Forum and on the Flipline Discord servers, even on r/flipline, lately. To be fair, I am not sure if I will even get Mocharia when it comes out. Furthermore, I have been inactive again from FANDOM for some time now and I already gave Bureaucrat rights to a user who was already admin on the French Wiki. I didn't have much chance to work on the French Wiki but I hope it still grows without me.

As of yet I don't have a planned timeframe for leaving the Forum or the Flipline Discord servers but in case I do, let's just say it's been a fun run. Who knows if we will ever meet again, be it here or through another medium. When I revisit the Forum in three years I will nostalgically look back at the memories we made and even cringe at some of them.
Bye I see you in 2024

My Bakeria (Closed for a long time):<br />http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=69257.0
funny forum and shoutbox quotes:
Why are you here then Wink
Abril y Uriel [Jan 19 08:35 PM]:   who was... Bored <br />Voytal [Jan 19 12:35 PM]:   stan loona
Elleon
The Greeter
Restaurant Star

*chugs soda* Sipping tea is overrated

View Profile
« Reply #3428 on: January 12, 2021, 08:40:00 AM »

As of yet I don't have a planned timeframe for leaving the Forum or the Flipline Discord servers but in case I do leave, let's just say it's been a fun run. Who knows if we will ever meet again, be it here or through another medium. When I revisit the Forum in three years I will nostalgically look back at the memories we made and even cringe at some of them.

Goodbye, Bilinear. We will all miss you, but will await your return!

Links:

Favorites:
Spoiler:
Favorite customers: Scooter, Chuck, Clover, Taylor, Peggy, Tohru and Austin!
Favorite gamerias: Donut and Wing

Spoiler:
10/7/20 Teto
10/30/20 Starly
12/1/20 Holiday Starly
12/8/20 Holiday Mocha Starly
12/26/20 New Year's Starly
1/2/21 Black Rock Scooter
Please friend me: Noelle (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ#6065
She/her
RedeyeRoadRage
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #3429 on: January 12, 2021, 05:34:15 PM »

Dang I haven't noticed this before. Goodbye Yvan. It was nice to know you.

Number 15: Papa's Burgeria foot lettuce. The last thing you'd want in your Papa's Burgeria burger is someone's foot fungus. But as it turns out, that might be what you get. A Flipchaner uploaded a photo anonymously to the site showcasing his feet in a plastic bin of lettuce. With the statement: "This is the lettuce you eat at Papa's Burgeria." Admittedly, he had shoes on.
Milaniacs
Future Speedrunner
Restaurant Master

I M Inter

View Profile
« Reply #3430 on: January 22, 2021, 10:22:12 AM »

Not a good start to kickoff 2021, but I have to leave this forum for six plus months because I'll focus on college after half a year of delay, and supporting one of my favorite soccer team to win the 19th Scudetto (of course it's A.C. Milan).

Thank you everyone for forgiving my mistakes. I will return someday with a new feeling.
Creameo
Time Traveler
Better Than Papa!

Credit to DaniBifort and Super Boomen :)

View Profile
« Reply #3431 on: January 22, 2021, 10:23:53 AM »

Not a good start to kickoff 2021, but I have to leave this forum for six plus months because I'll focus on college after half a year of delay, and supporting one of my favorite soccer team to win the 19th Scudetto (of course it's A.C. Milan).

Thank you everyone for forgiving my mistakes. I will return someday with a new feeling.
Oh...goodbye. I hope you have a nice break. Good luck, and we'll see you soon!

Hello, I'm Creameo!

Have Discord?:
Send me a friend request!: JK55556#1290 Smiley

Feel free to join the Flipline Studios Wiki Discord server! (https://discord.gg/QBzv985)
Pinkie Pie
The Partier human
Restaurant Master

Equestria Girls

View Profile
« Reply #3432 on: January 22, 2021, 05:43:43 PM »

Right, I understand

Sushiria To Go is a terrible game, CHANGE MY MIND!
Banana Pie is my favorite kind of pie
lurkman
I will be back
Papa's Assistant

View Profile
« Reply #3433 on: January 23, 2021, 02:01:48 AM »

I'm on my break preparing for my exams, but I'm back for a short time because it's a special day

I need to make the forum a peaceful place again.
My avatars:
14-10-2020 Black
30-10-2020 Mista
16-11-2020 RIP Romeo
30-11-2020 Stupid Dwayne
12-02-2021 Morshu
03-03-2021 Dwayne and Larry work for Mocharia
06-03-2021 Best Stupid Boy (Taylor)
28-03-2021 Taylor Convertible
12-04-2021 None
JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

Papa Louie is deliverin' pizza!

View Profile
« Reply #3434 on: January 23, 2021, 08:10:04 AM »

I'm on my break preparing for my exams, but I'm back for a short time because it's a special day
Brother E: Okay. Good luck on your exams! Smiley

Hi everyone and have a nice day! Cheesy
Pages: 1 ... 227 228 [229] 230 231 ... 251   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.