Pages: 1 ... 233 234 [235] 236 237 ... 251   
Print
Author Topic: Introduction/Leaving Topic  (Read 210280 times)
^Marrxl^
Marrxl Boi
Restaurant Star

bobeepo

View Profile
« Reply #3510 on: February 23, 2021, 12:35:29 PM »

Heyyy soo... you may have started to see me come more active now after I left, usually just to check up .-.
I think at this point I should just return-

looks like you found me! hewo! :3
I’m mostly known for insta/twitter ~ he/him
quotes that I adore:
mango-meringue
Trainee

she / they pronouns pls

View Profile
« Reply #3511 on: February 26, 2021, 06:13:11 PM »

Not that anyone cares or knows who I am but I’m back from the dead
I’ve been offline asf </3 </3
Uh sorry bout that uh ,,,, I came out as bi and demigirl , my toxic mom left the house ( still having major daddy issues lol ) and uhh I made a carrd if you wanna check it out lol : https://cherricheesecake.carrd.co/
Anyways might write a Flipline oneshot or sumthin dhdkdhskwsm it’s been so long since I wrote anything Flipline related but it’d be fun .

ew I’m a kinnie gross
mango-meringue
Trainee

she / they pronouns pls

View Profile
« Reply #3512 on: February 26, 2021, 06:19:12 PM »

Istg I use “ lol “ too much

ew I’m a kinnie gross
Elleon
The Greeter
Restaurant Star

*chugs soda* Sipping tea is overrated

View Profile
« Reply #3513 on: February 26, 2021, 09:28:54 PM »

Not that anyone cares or knows who I am but I’m back from the dead
I’ve been offline asf </3 </3
Uh sorry bout that uh ,,,, I came out as bi and demigirl , my toxic mom left the house ( still having major daddy issues lol ) and uhh I made a carrd if you wanna check it out lol : https://cherricheesecake.carrd.co/
Anyways might write a Flipline oneshot or sumthin dhdkdhskwsm it’s been so long since I wrote anything Flipline related but it’d be fun .

Welcome back! I'm to know you're doing well! I'll look forward to read your one shots

I see you have a lot of Peko on your carrd. I love her too!

Links:

Favorites:
Spoiler:
Favorite customers: Scooter, Chuck, Clover, Taylor, Peggy, Tohru and Austin!
Favorite gamerias: Donut and Wing

Spoiler:
10/7/20 Teto
10/30/20 Starly
12/1/20 Holiday Starly
12/8/20 Holiday Mocha Starly
12/26/20 New Year's Starly
1/2/21 Black Rock Scooter
Please friend me: Noelle (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ#6065
She/her
mango-meringue
Trainee

she / they pronouns pls

View Profile
« Reply #3514 on: February 26, 2021, 09:35:32 PM »

Welcome back! I'm to know you're doing well! I'll look forward to read your one shots

I see you have a lot of Peko on your carrd. I love her too!
Ahh yes !!! I love Peko sm she’s my highest comfort character ever omg .

ew I’m a kinnie gross
RedInfra
Burger Flipper

stan water

View Profile
« Reply #3515 on: March 02, 2021, 04:52:50 PM »

hi im back lol dont know if anyone noticed i was gone but yea im back i might be on a little bit btw im making a game now so thats cool

i will sometimes leave the forum for a bit but i always return at some point
Jacobarmada
Onion since 2014
Papa's Replacement

Joined since KCP 2014

View Profile
« Reply #3516 on: March 02, 2021, 07:42:11 PM »

I've been out for a while, but hey, here I am again! I am back and hopefully I can try to be more active here.

I still don't get the point of the signature.

My activity is slightly less now.
Tamatim
Arabic Tomato
Better Than Papa!

Hmm... Mocharia?

View Profile
« Reply #3517 on: March 03, 2021, 12:49:38 AM »

Welcome back, guys we missed you! Cheesy

Welcome To My Signature!:
Hi Smiley
Have a nice day!

You probably know that I'm a tomato fan already.
Always Be Nice:
Bullying? you think you're so cool? -The girl you just called fat?... She is overdosing on DIET pills. -The girl you just called ugly?... She spends hours putting MAKEUP on hoping that people will like her. -The boy you just tripped?... He is abused enough at home. -See that man with the ugly scars?... He fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying?... His mother is dying. -Put this as your status if your against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't re-post , but I'm sure the people with a heart and backbone will. Repost, like, share,or just leave a positive comment if you agree with me unlike some girl or guy that is being a jerk and thinks none should post a comment about stopping child abuse which is an important message

Credits to T.A
Fearless
Mr. Perfectly Fine
Food Critic

And I don't know how it gets better than this

View Profile
« Reply #3518 on: March 03, 2021, 03:17:05 AM »

I've been out for a while, but hey, here I am again! I am back and hopefully I can try to be more active here.
Oh wow hi welcome bacl

Hey Stephen I know looks can be deceiving but I know I saw a light in you.
Quotes:
Oh, my sincere apologies about that. I have the IQ of a potato, lmao.
doesn't have logic my dear darling Tousti
Thumbs Up
I wonder what their feet would look like
Debbie: My dad is a dog
I love the taste of sausage it is very good I love it so much it is so yummy when you have a tasty taste and you go to the saussage
You actually had me thinking that Brazilian was a language for a second

...fine I’ll just change them to Chinese
Can't :
- Anything not good
S m a s h
Yeah, it might be a medical condition
Young men are also important because North Korea has acquired a new fleet. Pope Louis was a good monk, he called this ship. Shoes
KCP History:
KCP13: Felicity (as Sophie)
KCP14: Lizzy
KCP15: Kiefer, Lizzy, Jaun
KCP17: Kiefer, Lizzy, Richard
KCP18: Kiefer, Felicity, Luca
KCP19: Kiefer, Serena, Jaxon
JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

Papa Louie is deliverin' pizza!

View Profile
« Reply #3519 on: March 06, 2021, 01:02:49 PM »

Brother E: Hi Jacob! Good to see you again! Smiley

Hi everyone and have a nice day! Cheesy
Lammy
2nd most infamous forume
Taco Builder

View Profile
« Reply #3520 on: March 06, 2021, 05:57:16 PM »

Goodbye. I read all those comments in the TFCG4 topic and on the Discord server. And it's clear that you guys cannot respect people's decisions to leave The FC Games.  And instead of that, you guys cause lots of controversy over me. For this, I'm leaving. It seems like people dislike me now just because I quit over a small competition. I hope you all are happy now.
Pinkie Pie
The Partier human
Restaurant Master

Equestria Girls

View Profile
« Reply #3521 on: March 06, 2021, 06:02:19 PM »

Goodbye. I read all those comments in the TFCG4 topic and on the Discord server. And it's clear that you guys cannot respect people's decisions to leave The FC Games.  And instead of that, you guys cause lots of controversy over me. For this, I'm leaving. It seems like people dislike me now just because I quit over a small competition. I hope you all are happy now.
Ouch! I don't know anything about TFCG, I thought really strange you simply disappeared from the forum. But ok, I respect your decision, goodbye. Pensive

Sushiria To Go is a terrible game, CHANGE MY MIND!
Banana Pie is my favorite kind of pie
Carrot
2020 User Of The Year
Food Critic

money bunni

View Profile
« Reply #3522 on: March 06, 2021, 07:05:14 PM »

Bye, Lammy. But, I don’t entirely feel like what they have said about you quitting is rude or harsh, their assumption currently is that you quit because you weren’t interested in playing anymore, and that this is the second time you’ve done it apparently. If you are quitting the games for a more important reason then please tell, I’m sure they’d be more than understanding in that case. No one hates you for quitting, regardless of if you just don’t wanna play anymore.

Fearless
Mr. Perfectly Fine
Food Critic

And I don't know how it gets better than this

View Profile
« Reply #3523 on: March 07, 2021, 02:47:49 AM »

I mean it's fine. I think some people reacted in a strange way, but I say if you don't wanna be here don't be. I would rather a quit then you taking up someone's wanted place. You don't have to tell us the reason, you don't owe the players an explanation, only Masquerade needs one really. As much as it's annoying to quit, it's also annoying for players to react badly. I hope you can move pass this and come back Smiley

Hey Stephen I know looks can be deceiving but I know I saw a light in you.
Quotes:
Oh, my sincere apologies about that. I have the IQ of a potato, lmao.
doesn't have logic my dear darling Tousti
Thumbs Up
I wonder what their feet would look like
Debbie: My dad is a dog
I love the taste of sausage it is very good I love it so much it is so yummy when you have a tasty taste and you go to the saussage
You actually had me thinking that Brazilian was a language for a second

...fine I’ll just change them to Chinese
Can't :
- Anything not good
S m a s h
Yeah, it might be a medical condition
Young men are also important because North Korea has acquired a new fleet. Pope Louis was a good monk, he called this ship. Shoes
KCP History:
KCP13: Felicity (as Sophie)
KCP14: Lizzy
KCP15: Kiefer, Lizzy, Jaun
KCP17: Kiefer, Lizzy, Richard
KCP18: Kiefer, Felicity, Luca
KCP19: Kiefer, Serena, Jaxon
Kory
Person
Restaurant Master

Can't think of a good profile pic...

View Profile
« Reply #3524 on: March 07, 2021, 07:56:16 AM »

This is exactly why I tried not to say anything offensive about him quitting because I knew that this would happen. We drive someone away because of a silly forum competition where we give fake characters outfits. I mean, come on. You can say that he didn't have a justified reason for quitting, and I can see why it would be upsetting, but we just lost a great forumer and it's over something that really doesn't matter at the end of the day. I'll miss you Lammy. Hope you come back soon.

Hi, I'm Kory.

Awesome quotes:
For some reason, I lost all of these. What a shame. I'll always remember bon appebleep, Soulja Boy didn't tell em, and Zuko's iconic trampoline quote. Pensive
Pages: 1 ... 233 234 [235] 236 237 ... 251   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.