Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 76   
Print
Author Topic: Official Introduction/Leaving Topic  (Read 36732 times)
Ianiant
FC Maker
Better Than Papa!

R.I.P. Elemenopee

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: September 04, 2018, 06:49:28 PM »

The only person I have any need (or any want) to contact is Cat Kyle

Check out my AWESOME FC's (and maybe ask them a question):
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=24278.0

"We dodm." Matt 2:39
AyKooChao
Cornflake
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: September 04, 2018, 07:07:22 PM »

I don't have that much keeping me here apart from planning, and soon writing, Of Castles And Candles. I'll usually check in once or twice a day, but sometimes I won't. The only person I have any need (or any want) to contact is Cat Kyle, and we have Instagram.

Thanks!

Goodbye. Sad

Randomness:
The Pencil-Staff is a powerful thing, AyChao. If you wanted to, you could rewrite history-
Look at me, I have wings!

-W117

[May 18 04:31 PM]:   AyKooChao wonders why no one is shipping the user above them
[May 18 04:33 PM]:   Monika is going to ship AyKooChao in the forum game called "Ship user above you"
[May 18 04:35 PM]:   AyKooChao scrolls down very slowly...
*sees that she's been shipped with a certain Yu-Gi-Oh character...*
AyKooChao [May 18 04:36 PM]:   Again? *insert untypeable Cheesy +  Embarrassed + Cheery + Nervous + "put that notebook down, Carrie" face here*
[May 18 04:37 PM]:   Monika bursts out of laughter
Monika [May 18 04:37 PM]:   Laugh
[May 18 04:48 PM]:   AyKooChao sits in the corner of the Shoutbox and plots her revenge...
AyKooChao [May 18 04:48 PM]:   Meh, I'll just type what I always do.

Joey x AyChao shipping incidents: 21 (counting the Shoutbox and the deleted posts) Yes, I'm keeping track.

Mystic [Dec 07 01:32 PM]:   The earth is a box of cereal.

sansaery
stan loona
Restaurant Legend

KING MATT

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 04, 2018, 08:02:31 PM »

Ouch

Cya

It's just because of OCAC... Sad

The same thinng, but with you thay you are askjoe.
Abu
Radley's Rival

Complicated.

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 05, 2018, 02:10:21 PM »

Let's do this again, with more honesty.

I don't like online forums anymore, and this one especially stresses me out. It isn't because of any forumers, I do genuinely like everyone here and I don't have any negative friendships or 'enemies'. But after it being a routine for four years (excluding a few select weeks), it feels like a chore that I have to do. This extends to my perception of forumers and with the exception of Cat Kyle (likely because I know her 'real' self from her Instagram well) I feel terrible talking with all of you. Whether it be Alogdecathlon, AskJoe, Rantaro, or Leia, it just makes me feel anxious. I want to change that and going cold turkey is the best way.

I will visit on the last day of every month, excluding if KCP link sharing ends before 30 September, just to catch up and see how everyone is doing. I hope that by my 31 December visit this place will not feel like a chore anymore, and I won't have anxiety when talking to any forumers.

I know that some of you follow me on Quora, Google+, GameFAQs, or Instagram, but I ask that you don't contact me for now.

I will still write chapters for Of Castles And Crowns, via a document Cat Kyle and I will share. She can post my chapters with a note that I made them. Stay tuned for that, the planning is going well! It'll be a great story.

So, in conclusion, thank you to everyone here, I'll be taking a hiatus for the remainder of the year. None of my topics need transferred ownership, including Bans & Moderation. If someone wants to continue The Best Topics (make one only for 2018 topics) then go ahead.

Thank you for hopefully understanding, and if you don't, then at least you know that I'll be gone.

Why'd you have to go and make things so complicated?
Lil Nas Flex
Forum Meme Master
Restaurant Pro

when the pizza rolls ARE done

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: September 05, 2018, 02:15:16 PM »

Don't worry I understand. Have a good 3/4 months Smiley

Penguin022
Cactus McCoy 3 Supporter
Food Critic

This account is sponsored by Verizon Wireless.

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 05, 2018, 02:15:35 PM »

Cya man, understandable.

Not removing my signature until Flipline makes a CMC3:
AskJoe [Jun 30 11:19 PM]:   Flipline should make Cactus McCoy 3.
Kangablue [Jul 02 12:59 AM]:   I want Cactus McCoy 3 now Sad
Phil Swift [Sep 12 07:43 PM]:   They need to make CMC 3
Penguin022 was quietly listening to his own music while also praying for Cactus McCoy 3 to come out, which honestly, would be a good idea since I love the game personally.
Abu
Radley's Rival

Complicated.

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: September 05, 2018, 02:18:03 PM »

I'll stay for this evening and go. Thanks again guys. I hope to improve myself over the next few months and enjoy this place more Smiley

Why'd you have to go and make things so complicated?
English Dinner Tea
PP&P
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 05, 2018, 02:20:06 PM »

I don't like online forums anymore, and this one especially stresses me out. It isn't because of any forumers, I do genuinely like everyone here and I don't have any negative friendships or 'enemies'. But after it being a routine for four years (excluding a few select weeks), it feels like a chore that I have to do. This extends to my perception of forumers and with the exception of Cat Kyle (likely because I know her 'real' self from her Instagram well) I feel terrible talking with all of you. Whether it be Alogdecathlon, AskJoe, Rantaro, or Leia, it just makes me feel anxious. I want to change that and going cold turkey is the best way.

I will visit on the last day of every month, excluding if KCP link sharing ends before 30 September, just to catch up and see how everyone is doing. I hope that by my 31 December visit this place will not feel like a chore anymore, and I won't have anxiety when talking to any forumers.

I know that some of you follow me on Quora, Google+, GameFAQs, or Instagram, but I ask that you don't contact me for now.

I will still write chapters for Of Castles And Crowns, via a document Cat Kyle and I will share. She can post my chapters with a note that I made them. Stay tuned for that, the planning is going well! It'll be a great story.

So, in conclusion, thank you to everyone here, I'll be taking a hiatus for the remainder of the year. None of my topics need transferred ownership, including Bans & Moderation. If someone wants to continue The Best Topics (make one only for 2018 topics) then go ahead.

Thank you for hopefully understanding, and if you don't, then at least you know that I'll be gone.
Wow! I really admire you. You may be the most honest person in here. Ok, i guess we all understand you have a personal life out there and that should be respected by anyone. Have a nice time away from here. I would really like to follow your steps but unfortunately myself pushes me to be here because of boredom. The good thing is that school starts in less than one week so I won't be here either except KCP week and Christmas. So have fun rest of forumers and Moana.

Wanna know what the 3 Ps mean? Pal Professional and Perfectionist most of all
Check out my Q&A topic!!! Link: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=46111.0
Check out my FC topic for updates!!! Link: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=46346.0
Hilarious Quotes:
"Oh, I am not Mr. Bombolony. I am the scariest thing known to man! A failed math test!"
"You can run, but it won't be to the college of your choice, I tell you!"
Okay I guess. I don't really know what you mean by another day because that could be anytime between tomorrow or your death.
Theo
Food Critic

fivehead

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 05, 2018, 02:25:56 PM »

I getchu, hopefully the break goes well for you!
The color of mood is blue
Цвет настрое
Franchise Owner

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: September 05, 2018, 02:43:13 PM »

I'm very proud of you for making this change in your life. I responded with more sincerity on quora but I wish you the best for the next few months!

Цвет настроения синий. Внутри Martini, а в руках бикини.
Под песню «Синий иней» она так чувствует себя Богиней.
http://www.flipline.com/kcp19/26jx4ukz6vt Vote for Leila, Sveta and Aria!
sansaery
stan loona
Restaurant Legend

KING MATT

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: September 08, 2018, 11:25:33 AM »

Cat Kyle [Sep 08 11:24 AM]:   my dogs got fixed yesterday so they require a lot of attention for the next two weeks
Cat Kyle [Sep 08 11:24 AM]:   so activity will definitely be sporadic

The same thinng, but with you thay you are askjoe.
Theo
Food Critic

fivehead

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: September 08, 2018, 12:58:55 PM »

Get well soon @dogs Sad
The color of mood is blue
Цвет настрое
Franchise Owner

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: September 08, 2018, 01:01:05 PM »

Cat Kyle [Sep 08 11:24 AM]:   my dogs got fixed yesterday so they require a lot of attention for the next two weeks
Poor doggies D: I hope they do well (and you as well!)

http://www.flipline.com/kcp19/26jx4ukz6vt Vote for Leila, Sveta and Aria!
Lil Nas Flex
Forum Meme Master
Restaurant Pro

when the pizza rolls ARE done

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: September 08, 2018, 01:49:45 PM »

oof the poor dogs Sad

1ninosan8

tall person from south america

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: September 08, 2018, 09:23:08 PM »

Hey guys! I'm new here! I've been playing the gamerias for a couple years but never got into the forums. I hope i can come here often! I've talked to a few people on the chat and you all seem very receptive! (breadlord indicated this topic to me! thanks!) Cheery

I'm not sure how to introduce myself but to summarize: I'm in uni for a psychology bachelors degree, and I'm from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. I have 2 dogs, 2 tortoises and a bunch of plants Smiley
(and for the ones who care, my astrological sign is cancer and my mbti type is INFP! I know, very cliche for a psychology student haha)

Anyway, i've been enjoying "Scooperia: To Go" a lot, and wanted to know a bit more about the community,know recent updates, etc  :3

See you guys around ♥
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 76   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.