Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 95   
Print
Author Topic: Introduction/Leaving Topic  (Read 42912 times)
Abu
Snom
Radley's Rival

Snom

View Profile
« Reply #210 on: November 02, 2018, 03:42:53 AM »

Brother Z: Nah. We want to stay loyal to Matt and Tony.
They don't care, they don't lose any sleep over people going on the Discord. I doubt if Tony even knows you exist...

Snom
Ninja Monkey
Superhero Comic Creator
Restaurant Star

I can't think of a new profile pic...

View Profile
« Reply #211 on: November 02, 2018, 03:47:41 AM »

Brother Z: Nah. We want to stay loyal to Matt and Tony.
They don't care, they don't lose any sleep over people going on the Discord. I doubt if Tony even knows you exist...
Besides, going on Discord doesn't necessarily mean leaving the forum behind. I am often on the Discord, but I still regularly use the forum, too!

"Most people don't know why I do the things I do. Most people don't even know my real name. I'd like to keep it that way."
-E.N.I.G.M.A.

JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

Joey the Jr. Detective.

View Profile
« Reply #212 on: November 02, 2018, 10:28:12 AM »

Besides, going on Discord doesn't necessarily mean leaving the forum behind. I am often on the Discord, but I still regularly use the forum, too!
Brother Z: Still, I don't know.  Hmm

JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

Joey the Jr. Detective.

View Profile
« Reply #213 on: November 02, 2018, 11:20:04 AM »

Brother E: He does Moana. Wink Matt said him and Tony looks at our new part every time a new one comes out. Probably not recently, since they are busy. And also, Matt said Tony voted for one of our polls.

CursedSkylark
Cursed For Life
Franchise Owner

Curses are Curses, and they live within me forever

View Profile
« Reply #214 on: November 02, 2018, 11:45:08 AM »

That's the case with me, but I always stay loyal to the forum. I still do things for this forum and it is worth it.

However, we do have some people who just prefer using the forum only, which we must respect, so persuading such people to join Discord just will be a waste of time.

I was Discord -> Forum so my anecdote is different but we all have to understand other people's points of view.

Fluffy Wolf is an adorable and fluffy wig
STAN LOONA #Thechurchofyves
Hi, I'm Sky, otherwise known as what you see up outside! I'm also currently your local Forum News Reporter so watch out every week for my news stories!
My own Discord Server:
https://discord.gg/KQFBT6b

TWG Stats:
TWG XCIV: Morality: Won, Role: Brutal Wolf
TWG XCV: Revolution: Game Died, Role: Undecided
TWG XCVI: Flipline: Won (Last Player Alive), Role: Psychotic Wolf, MVP.
TWG XCVII: Lunatic Asylum: Game Ended Early, Role: Rascal Wolf

TWG XCVIII: Locked and Loaded: Lost, Role: Insomniac
TWG XCIX: Faraway City: Won, Role: Psychic
TWG C: Theory of Everything: Lost, Role: Human
TWG CIII: A Normal Day Outside: Won, Role: Coroner, Town MVP
TWG CIV: Lost Connection: Won, Role: Seer

TWG CV: A Sea-Sun of Visitations: Lost, Role: Human
TWG CVI: Dostoevetsky's Exile: Lost, Role: Anastasia (Arsonist)
TWG CVII: Age of Mythology: Lost, Role: Egyptian Human
TWG CVIII: Return to the Courtroom: Won, Role: Chief Justice
TWG CX: Kainu Mosir: Lost, Role: Kainu Wolf
TWG CXII: The Penitentiary: Lost, Role: Prisoner
TWG CXIV: The Lost Files: Lost, Role: Oracle
TWG CXV: Mirai: Lost, Role: Necromancer
TWG CXVI: Stan Loona Stream Butterfly: Lost, Role: Eidetic Wolf
Cursed Survivor Results:
Mato Grosso: 14/16 (Cáceres)
South Tyrol: 12/16 (Misurina)
Easter Island: 1/12 (Colours & Tribes Soon)
Soup Mia
I am the egg man
Restaurant Legend

Colts Snom

View Profile
« Reply #215 on: November 02, 2018, 12:21:59 PM »

Same!

The forum wouldn’t be like this if they had just stanned Loona :pensive:
stan Loona
JEBZ Komics [Aug 28 06:34 PM]:    Brother E: Stan Loona
AskJoe [Aug 28 05:35 PM]:   @SpongeBob29 Stream Butterfly
Stan Loona
stan loona
Stan Loona Smiley
Juliana: It doesn’t matter if no one else believes in you. You only need one, and that’s yourself. #JuliStrong
Join the forum Discord! https://discord.gg/RHNdcbg
rainbowcherry
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #216 on: November 02, 2018, 05:51:58 PM »

"It will be sad when it is time to go."

"Be careful on there. How long do you think you will be there?"

"Maybe until 2020 or more."

Actual words my sister and I said back in 2014 when I first logged on. Oh, boy was I wrong.

Well... it's time to say bye-bye. I said that I was leaving back in October so yeah. When I give warnings, I mean it. Don't expect me to return saying that I made a mistake, and want to stay. No, when I said I am leaving, I meant it. I am not sad that I am going. I am sad because I will no longer be posting chapters here in my topics. That's what hurts the most. I posted the last chapters and locked the topics.

Why am I leaving? I am going to be honest with you all. This place is no longer fun and plus I am sick and tired of all these stupid fights and the content saying "God is not real". Don't try to tell me the fights are over because I know they are not. It sucks. Being here reminds too much of home now.

First, it is calm and then there is a big fight over a petty topic or post. Oh, yeah. Let go. No one is going to hang on or be at your beck and call forever. Grow up and face your mistakes instead of blaming everyone else. I know it is time to go. If being here reminds me of home, it's best to go before I hurt myself.

It's been fun for the first two years, now it is a bore and not worth it.

Moana. Thank you. Thank you so much for being my friend and being there. I will keep praying for your mother.

AyBlueChao. Thank you so much for being my friend. I will visit you on the Wiki, yes?

Tamatim. You are so kind and cute; I hope you win the KCP 2018 because you deserve it more.

Spam. Thank you kindly for everything.

Coatl. Thank you. Thank you so much.

Shawna. Goodbye, my friend.

Park Jinyoung. I won't forget you. I will miss you.

Zuki. Goodbye, honey.

lajoie. I will miss you.

Peter Quill. Keep writing!!! I will miss you and your stories!

I can't find the words to say how grateful I am for you all. To all of my friends, thank you so much for everything.

To my "friends" who forgot about me, thanks for the lies. No wonder I have trust issues. (No names will be given)

To my friends who are not active. Thanks~

To the mods. Adios.

Troublemakers? Pfft.

I locked my topics already, so there is no going back. I already dropped a hint of how old I am somewhere. All I can say is that I am very proud of myself. The picture of myself? Eh, the selfie topic is gone, so whatever.

Where will I be? Around just not here. I will come back only to change my username in December and then I will not come back. Maybe I will say here when I am going to publish my book, but don't hold your breath.

I gave a warning that I was leaving, but no one listened to it. Don't be upset; I'm not.

Where to find me?

DeviantArt. DriedFruitMix.

Recolorme. Empress Of Fruits.

WattPad. InsaneStarFruit.

My Wikia.

http://marias-stories.wikia.com/wiki/Maria%27s_Stories_Wiki

Come and visit me if you like. I will miss my friends~  Smiley (Don't come to bother me or else.)

I guess that's it. Lucky me, I am leaving unhappy, and on my fourth anniversary.

My names in the years.

rainbowcherry, Poison Cherry, Wild Black Cherry, Rotten Cherry, Christmascherry, Loyal Cherry. Summer Cherry, Autumn Cherry, Winter Cherry, Spring Cherry, Zodiac Cherry Berry Pit, Witch Cherry, Mint Cherry, Cherry Blossom, Skylight PokeCherry, Fuzzy Zombie Cherry.

I am Maria. I am logging out until December. Don't PM me. I won't respond.

Until next time or when you vsit me, see ya!!
yves
stan loona
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #217 on: November 02, 2018, 07:02:37 PM »

I will miss you so much Maria, you were such a wonderful presence on the forum. I hope you continue writing, you are such a beautiful writer and your character development is so beautiful, you truly have a gift. I'll send this to you via my Wattpad account as well so you'll actually see it. <3

The same thinng, but with you thay you are askjoe.
The color of mood is blue
Snom
Franchise Owner

Snom

View Profile
« Reply #218 on: November 02, 2018, 07:08:25 PM »

Goodbye cherry, we may not have formally talked before, but your writing is lovely and I wish you the best in life

Snom.
JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

Joey the Jr. Detective.

View Profile
« Reply #219 on: November 02, 2018, 07:28:39 PM »

Actual words my sister and I said back in 2014 when I first logged on. Oh, boy was I wrong.

Well... it's time to say bye-bye. I said that I was leaving back in October so yeah. When I give warnings, I mean it. Don't expect me to return saying that I made a mistake, and want to stay. No, when I said I am leaving, I meant it. I am not sad that I am going. I am sad because I will no longer be posting chapters here in my topics. That's what hurts the most. I posted the last chapters and locked the topics.

Why am I leaving? I am going to be honest with you all. This place is no longer fun and plus I am sick and tired of all these stupid fights and the content saying "God is not real". Don't try to tell me the fights are over because I know they are not. It sucks. Being here reminds too much of home now.

First, it is calm and then there is a big fight over a petty topic or post. Oh, yeah. Let go. No one is going to hang on or be at your beck and call forever. Grow up and face your mistakes instead of blaming everyone else. I know it is time to go. If being here reminds me of home, it's best to go before I hurt myself.

Moana. Thank you. Thank you so much for being my friend and being there. I will keep praying for your mother.

AyBlueChao. Thank you so much for being my friend. I will visit you on the Wiki, yes?

Tamatim. You are so kind and cute; I hope you win the KCP 2018 because you deserve it more.

Zuki. Goodbye, honey.

lajoie. I will miss you.

I can't find the words to say how grateful I am for you all. To all of my friends, thank you so much for everything.

To my "friends" who forgot about me, thanks for the lies. No wonder I have trust issues. (No names will be given)

To the mods. Adios.

Troublemakers? Pfft.

I locked my topics already, so there is no going back. I already dropped a hint of how old I am somewhere. All I can say is that I am very proud of myself. The picture of myself? Eh, the selfie topic is gone, so whatever.

Where will I be? Around just not here. I will come back only to change my username in December and then I will not come back. Maybe I will say here when I am going to publish my book, but don't hold your breath.

I gave a warning that I was leaving, but no one listened to it. Don't be upset; I'm not.

Where to find me?

My Wikia.

Come and visit me if you like. I will miss my friends~  Smiley (Don't come to bother me or else.)

I guess that's it. Lucky me, I am leaving unhappy, and on my fourth anniversary.

My names in the years.

rainbowcherry, Poison Cherry, Wild Black Cherry, Rotten Cherry, Christmascherry, Loyal Cherry. Summer Cherry, Autumn Cherry, Winter Cherry, Spring Cherry, Zodiac Cherry Berry Pit, Witch Cherry, Mint Cherry, Cherry Blossom, Skylight PokeCherry, Fuzzy Zombie Cherry.

Brother Z: Goodbye! It's sad that quite a lot of people are leaving. Sad

AyKooChao
Cornflake
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #220 on: November 03, 2018, 01:00:41 AM »

Zuki. Goodbye, honey.

lajoie. I will miss you.

To the mods. Adios.

Troublemakers? Pfft.

Where to find me?

My Wikia.

My names in the years.

If anyone's wondering why I haven't posted much today, this is why. Goodbye...  Cry  (Please visit me on the wiki soon, I thought of some ideas for more Skye-type things yesterday.)

Randomness:
The Pencil-Staff is a powerful thing, AyChao. If you wanted to, you could rewrite history-
Look at me, I have wings!

-W117

[May 18 04:31 PM]:   AyKooChao wonders why no one is shipping the user above them
[May 18 04:33 PM]:   Monika is going to ship AyKooChao in the forum game called "Ship user above you"
[May 18 04:35 PM]:   AyKooChao scrolls down very slowly...
*sees that she's been shipped with a certain Yu-Gi-Oh character...*
AyKooChao [May 18 04:36 PM]:   Again? *insert untypeable Cheesy +  Embarrassed + Cheery + Nervous + "put that notebook down, Carrie" face here*
[May 18 04:37 PM]:   Monika bursts out of laughter
Monika [May 18 04:37 PM]:   Laugh
[May 18 04:48 PM]:   AyKooChao sits in the corner of the Shoutbox and plots her revenge...
AyKooChao [May 18 04:48 PM]:   Meh, I'll just type what I always do.

Joey x AyChao shipping incidents: 21 (counting the Shoutbox and the deleted posts) Yes, I'm keeping track.

Mystic [Dec 07 01:32 PM]:   The earth is a box of cereal.

Tamatim
Tomato Boy!
Better Than Papa!

Happy Winter!

View Profile
« Reply #221 on: November 03, 2018, 03:09:25 AM »

Zuki. Goodbye, honey.

lajoie. I will miss you.

To the mods. Adios.

Troublemakers? Pfft.

Where to find me?

My Wikia.

My names in the years.

Aw, goodbye. Depressed Hope you have a nice life.

Welcome To My Signature!:
Hello! Have a nice day!
You probably know that I'm a tomato fan already.
Wink

My Topics:
Ataino
A Red Cube
Better Than Papa!

A Red Cube

View Profile
« Reply #222 on: November 03, 2018, 04:19:47 AM »

oh hi chery and bye cherry Depressed guess it's good taht i came back yesterday instead of today

A Red Cube
JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

Joey the Jr. Detective.

View Profile
« Reply #223 on: November 03, 2018, 10:07:58 AM »

Zuki. Goodbye, honey.

lajoie. I will miss you.

To the mods. Adios.

Troublemakers? Pfft.

Where to find me?

My Wikia.

My names in the years.

Brother E: Is she really leaving or coming back December?

Mystic
~Indigo!~
Food Critic

❤❤❤❤❤❤

View Profile
« Reply #224 on: November 03, 2018, 10:29:13 AM »

Brother E: Is she really leaving or coming back December?
She's coming back to change her name and I believe announcements about her book she is writing.

It's very unfortunate to see Cherry leaving but, I would rather see her happy than being in a state of depression. I will miss talking to her about life stories and testimonies. She was a really sweet person that didn't get into any trouble and had a personality like no other. I will keep her in prayers and hope she goes far with her career. I will also pray that whatever situation she is going through that God will work it out.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2018, 02:20:50 PM by Mystic » Logged

~Drink Water & Grow Lovely!~
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 95   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.