Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 75   
Print
Author Topic: Official Introduction/Leaving Topic  (Read 36161 times)
Aceticke
Onionfest Fan
Taco Builder

Donuteria To Go! coming soon!

View Profile
« Reply #420 on: March 22, 2019, 02:07:47 PM »

I should probably introduce myself since I never did!

I'm Aceticke! How did I get my name? Well, the thought process went like this:

"Hmm, Ace is like, really good in the deck of cards, and tick means correct. And I'll throw an e to be unique."

Yup, that's it.

I also go by Ace which is shorter or Adam which is my real name, use whatever because I don't care!

Fun fact spammmmmm:

• I actually found about the Papa's games as early as 2013 with a YouTuber called iHasCupquake, she released a video about Papa's Freezeria on April 12th so I'm assuming I found out about them then.
  • I played Papa's Freezeria but grew tired and didn't think much about it... Until 2018 where I was thinking back and remembered it and went to go play it again and "Oh my god there's more of them."
  • I started binging Papa's videos and buying the To Go! games, but then I found the forum. I actually made an account because of the Ninjoy glitch in Papa's Wingeria. So that's why I'm here.
  • I'm 14 and in High School living in Scotland with you guessed it with a different education to everywhere else. I'm in S3 but nobody will know what that means.
  • I'm also gay, homosexual, whatever you call it. I'm not exactly proud or ashamed of it. I just am. So that's cool I guess.
  • I'm really annoying, but I don't mean to be. It's just what everyone calls me at school, so if you think I'm not annoying then that's amazing. I'm really nice if you get to know me!
  • Gonna throw something else into the pot of shame that is me by mentioning I'm also autistic. Yayyyyyy.

That's pretty much it. Goodbye, I guess.  Silly Smile

Happy Onionfest from Aceticke, everyone from Portallini Manor and beyond!

Something special is on May 29th...
JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

Hit the road, Jack!

View Profile
« Reply #421 on: March 22, 2019, 02:10:22 PM »

"Hmm, Ace is like, really good in the deck of cards, and tick means correct. And I'll throw an e to be unique."

Yup, that's it.

I also go by Ace which is shorter or Adam which is my real name, use whatever because I don't care!

Fun fact spammmmmm:

• I actually found about the Papa's games as early as 2013 with a YouTuber called iHasCupquake, she released a video about Papa's Freezeria on April 12th so I'm assuming I found out about them then.
  • I played Papa's Freezeria but grew tired and didn't think much about it... Until 2018 where I was thinking back and remembered it and went to go play it again and "Oh my god there's more of them."
  • I started binging Papa's videos and buying the To Go! games, but then I found the forum. I actually made an account because of the Ninjoy glitch in Papa's Wingeria. So that's why I'm here.
  • I'm 14 and in High School living in Scotland with you guessed it with a different education to everywhere else. I'm in S3 but nobody will know what that means.
  • I'm also gay, homosexual, whatever you call it. I'm not exactly proud or ashamed of it. I just am. So that's cool I guess.
  • I'm really annoying, but I don't mean to be. It's just what everyone calls me at school, so if you think I'm not annoying then that's amazing. I'm really nice if you get to know me!
  • Gonna throw something else into the pot of shame that is me by mentioning I'm also autistic. Yayyyyyy.

Brother E: Welcome! Even though we already talked to you! Laugh

WatermelonSlice
is semi-active
Restaurant Master

A Nintendo Switch that, well, doesn't switch!

View Profile
« Reply #422 on: March 23, 2019, 01:18:03 AM »

I'm back, and school is over so expect me to be online often xp (or maybe not, to do the things i want to do)

I will never remove this in my signature:
Kris [Feb 23 02:53 PM]:   hi matt, again xp
Matt [Feb 23 02:54 PM]:   haha hi again
Kris [Feb 23 02:55 PM]:   omg matt replied
Kris [Feb 23 02:55 PM]:   matt noticed me
Kris [Feb 23 02:55 PM]:   aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Jan.1- Susato Mikotoba
Jan.5- Kris dancing the fortnite default dance
Jan.13- Kris fanart (art by BelieveTheHorror)
Feb.15- Moe and Joy
Feb.27- White shirt
Apr.25- Professor Hershel Layton
Jun.1- Watermelon Slice
Jun.10- Shoto Todoroki
July 1- Takano Chizuru
July 11- Nintendo Switch Lite Yellow
Zuki-Chan
Not a orange.
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #423 on: March 23, 2019, 02:39:07 AM »

I'm back, and school is over so expect me to be online often xp (or maybe not, to do the things i want to do)
Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis! Can we play osu?

Inactive...
WatermelonSlice
is semi-active
Restaurant Master

A Nintendo Switch that, well, doesn't switch!

View Profile
« Reply #424 on: March 23, 2019, 02:53:30 AM »

Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis! Can we play osu?
truth is, i still haven't installed it. I will do it right away so we can play xp

I will never remove this in my signature:
Kris [Feb 23 02:53 PM]:   hi matt, again xp
Matt [Feb 23 02:54 PM]:   haha hi again
Kris [Feb 23 02:55 PM]:   omg matt replied
Kris [Feb 23 02:55 PM]:   matt noticed me
Kris [Feb 23 02:55 PM]:   aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Jan.1- Susato Mikotoba
Jan.5- Kris dancing the fortnite default dance
Jan.13- Kris fanart (art by BelieveTheHorror)
Feb.15- Moe and Joy
Feb.27- White shirt
Apr.25- Professor Hershel Layton
Jun.1- Watermelon Slice
Jun.10- Shoto Todoroki
July 1- Takano Chizuru
July 11- Nintendo Switch Lite Yellow
Zuki-Chan
Not a orange.
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #425 on: March 23, 2019, 02:57:59 AM »

Feels so nice.
DM on Discord, when done.

Inactive...
MarkiplierFana!
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #426 on: March 23, 2019, 08:20:15 PM »

Yup, that's it.

Fun fact spammmmmm:

Welcome! i’m also autistic so join the club

[inactive]
Resolutely
burnin n itchin
Tomato Toppler

M-m, booboo.

View Profile
« Reply #427 on: March 24, 2019, 07:05:18 AM »

Yup, that's it.

Fun fact spammmmmm:

Welcome to the forum, I sometimes see you in the shout box talking about flip line or something.

Love lovely peaches 4ever
Them-Bones-I-Need
« Reply #428 on: March 24, 2019, 10:52:26 AM »

So I was checking through old accounts of mine and cleaning them up for e-mail space and whatnot, and I found out that this account still exists. I'm surprised my account still exists here after my absence, but I'll probably be deleting it after.
Anyway, I'd like to apologize for my rather immature behaviour back when I was still active here. Having distanced myself from here, I've learned that my past, while laughably cringeworthy, is something that helped me reflect over the years. I don't really have much else to say, but I'll be on the Shoutbox for a few hours if you want to ask me anything.
Cheers.
JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

Hit the road, Jack!

View Profile
« Reply #429 on: March 24, 2019, 10:59:07 AM »

So I was checking through old accounts of mine and cleaning them up for e-mail space and whatnot, and I found out that this account still exists. I'm surprised my account still exists here after my absence, but I'll probably be deleting it after.
Anyway, I'd like to apologize for my rather immature behaviour back when I was still active here. Having distanced myself from here, I've learned that my past, while laughably cringeworthy, is something that helped me reflect over the years. I don't really have much else to say, but I'll be on the Shoutbox for a few hours if you want to ask me anything.
Cheers.
Brother E: Welcome back for the few hours! Smiley

Tamatim
Tomato Man
Restaurant Master

Here Tomato Goes Again!

View Profile
« Reply #430 on: March 24, 2019, 11:00:50 AM »

Hey! Smiley enjoy your stay here. Wink

Welcome To My Signature!:
Hello! Have a nice day!
You probably know that I'm a tomato fan already.
Wink

My Topics:
Would you like to order at my Cheeseria?:
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=18580.0

Check my Fan Character Topic (Answers with PLP!):
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=44178.0

Here's my latest and first comic:
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=47094.0

And feel free to ask me a question!:
 http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=45994.0
Bassettt
Blue Moon Master
Papa's Replacement

Héricendre

View Profile
« Reply #431 on: March 24, 2019, 08:25:28 PM »

Yup, that's it.

Fun fact spammmmmm:

I don’t think I ever introduced myself either, I may have, but it’s been a while since I joined the forum, so it’s too late now. Anyway you seem like a fun person, I’m considered annoying too, and there are a couple other things we have in common. Welcome!

Coca-Cola is better than Pepsi
My FC’s http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=46833.0
Bassettt
Blue Moon Master
Papa's Replacement

Héricendre

View Profile
« Reply #432 on: March 28, 2019, 07:05:47 AM »

I might not be very active Tonight, Friday, and Saturday morning, I’m doing a school competition thing and I’ll have to stay at a hotel, I won’t have my tablet and I won’t use my phone very often

Coca-Cola is better than Pepsi
My FC’s http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=46833.0
Soup Mia
I am the egg man
Restaurant Legend

Time for some cookin'!

View Profile
« Reply #433 on: March 28, 2019, 03:07:50 PM »

Apr 1 - Apr 8 I will be in Hawai'i, so I won't be active.

(So watch out for March 31...)

The forum wouldn’t be like this if they had just stanned Loona :pensive:
stan Loona
JEBZ Komics [Aug 28 06:34 PM]:    Brother E: Stan Loona
AskJoe [Aug 28 05:35 PM]:   @SpongeBob29 Stream Butterfly
Stan Loona
stan loona
Stan Loona Smiley
Juliana: It doesn’t matter if no one else believes in you. You only need one, and that’s yourself. #JuliStrong
JEBZ Komics [Nov 05 03:16 PM]:   Brother E: Church just came on today, TCOMIB.
Ianiant
FC Maker
Better Than Papa!

R.I.P. Elemenopee

View Profile
« Reply #434 on: March 28, 2019, 03:10:17 PM »

Bye, SuperMarioBros.

The forumers are dropping like flies.

Check out my AWESOME FC's (and maybe ask them a question):
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=24278.0

"We dodm." Matt 2:39
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 75   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.