Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 117   
Print
Author Topic: Introduction/Leaving Topic  (Read 58450 times)
Colorinda
Sundae Master

The creator of Hope

View Profile
« Reply #705 on: July 23, 2019, 08:18:34 AM »

I DIDN'T KNOW WHERE TO POST so I'm posting here. HI, I'm not dead, I'm the creator of Hope and it's so good to be back  Smiley Yesterday I bought Papa's Wingeria from the App Store and WHEN I STARTED PLAYING I SAW HOPE AND I WAS LIKE DFKJNLKGND I NEED TO GO BACK TO THE FORUM. Wow so many years have passed I'm in AWE. I love you SO MUCH

Matt | November 25, 2013 Hey there, congratulations on winning Kingsley's Customerpalooza!  We haven't made a blog post about it yet, but Hope got the most votes Cheesy
Tetris.Goregonzolla
« Reply #706 on: July 23, 2019, 08:20:02 AM »

I DIDN'T KNOW WHERE TO POST so I'm posting here. HI, I'm not dead, I'm the creator of Hope and it's so good to be back  Smiley Yesterday I bought Papa's Wingeria from the App Store and WHEN I STARTED PLAYING I SAW HOPE AND I WAS LIKE DFKJNLKGND I NEED TO GO BACK TO THE FORUM. Wow so many years have passed I'm in AWE. I love you SO MUCH
Wow! The real Colorinda? Wow! I actually… Love hope! Enough for a festival in the town square where we chant
Colorinda
Sundae Master

The creator of Hope

View Profile
« Reply #707 on: July 23, 2019, 08:23:28 AM »

Wow! The real Colorinda? Wow! I actually… Love hope! Enough for a festival in the town square where we chant

Yes I'm the real colorinda hehe My name in real life is Daniela. Thank you so much Cheesy It feels so good to be back. Brings me so many memories

I really want to participate for this year's Customerpalooza, has it started yet?

Matt | November 25, 2013 Hey there, congratulations on winning Kingsley's Customerpalooza!  We haven't made a blog post about it yet, but Hope got the most votes Cheesy
Dorothea
orbit
Pizza Topper

hyejooooooooooo~

View Profile
« Reply #708 on: July 23, 2019, 08:23:51 AM »

Welcome back!! Glad you're back. I remember we had PMed a few times on my old account and it's great to see you come back. Smiley

stan loona x

they keep talking, i keep walking
Tetris.Goregonzolla
« Reply #709 on: July 23, 2019, 08:25:32 AM »

Yes I'm the real colorinda hehe My name in real life is Daniela. Thank you so much Cheesy It feels so good to be back. Brings me so many memories

I really want to participate for this year's Customerpalooza, has it started yet?
well. Voting actually ends today, it start early because they are saying that they are going to kill flash soon and it’s going to be murdered to death Sad
So sadly you can’t psrticipate
Colorinda
Sundae Master

The creator of Hope

View Profile
« Reply #710 on: July 23, 2019, 08:26:40 AM »

Welcome back!! Glad you're back. I remember we had PMed a few times on my old account and it's great to see you come back. Smiley

Awww this messages warms me so much. It's so good to be back I actually miss this so much. I'm so happy to be in touch again  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Colorinda
Sundae Master

The creator of Hope

View Profile
« Reply #711 on: July 23, 2019, 08:27:43 AM »

well. Voting actually ends today, it start early because they are saying that they are going to kill flash soon and it’s going to be murdered to death Sad
So sadly you can’t psrticipate

Who is flash? Sad Well so next year I'll participate definitely. I'm always late Sad

ok no
is calling the police
Better Than Papa!

Baseball is back

View Profile
« Reply #712 on: July 23, 2019, 09:01:09 AM »

Who is flash? Sad Well so next year I'll participate definitely. I'm always late Sad
Welcome back!

500 Server Error
nginx

Iconic Quotes:
Oh sweet home Alabama what have I done
Brother E: Good gripping gravy, these Facebook comments are so salty and spicy!
Thursday will be lit and full of salt.
you will perish.
If you want To Go, just go!
I wouldn't be surprised if they whipped it out in September. Like "Lol release date is DD/MM/YYYY... Oh bloop that's tomorrow lma0"
notice how you're not special
notice this graaaaaaph
Yes I see you being a ho
it looks like all these posts were created by hippies
pipper pig lol
papas stomach doctor mia???
What do you expect from a crab who wipes his butt with money?
A massive delete wave?
Smol Mac
I would only eat sausage on buns.
Brother E: I was being SaRcAsTiC.
Also, I remember that topic now. It was for the TWG.
Xolo, more like Brolo, am I right?
So much nightmare fuel, I love it!
Times flies when you just see characters die one after the other I guess
I'll take a Double Triple Bossy Deluxe on a raft, 4x4 animal style, extra shingles with a shimmy and a squeeze, light axle grease; make it cry, burn it, and let it swim.
A man has fallen into the river in LEGO City!
Matt [Feb 13 02:16 PM]:   hey
Okay I made one in a similar style: Pensive

this boi is 100% Charmin clean
Aquarus~
« Reply #713 on: July 23, 2019, 09:09:26 AM »

Welcome back!
Colorinda
Sundae Master

The creator of Hope

View Profile
« Reply #714 on: July 23, 2019, 09:16:39 AM »

Thank u Smiley  Love

Tamatim
Tomato Boy!
Better Than Papa!

Boing Boing

View Profile
« Reply #715 on: July 23, 2019, 09:20:59 AM »

This is really Colorinda! Welcome back! Cheesy
Also, this topic is now really legendary

Welcome To My Signature!:
Hello! Have a nice day! Wink
You probably know that I'm a tomato fan already.

Always Be Nice:
Bullying? you think you're so cool? -The girl you just called fat?... She is overdosing on DIET pills. -The girl you just called ugly?... She spends hours putting MAKEUP on hoping that people will like her. -The boy you just tripped?... He is abused enough at home. -See that man with the ugly scars?... He fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying?... His mother is dying. -Put this as your status if your against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't re-post , but I'm sure the people with a heart and backbone will. Repost, like, share,or just leave a positive comment if you agree with me unlike some girl or guy that is being a jerk and thinks none should post a comment about stopping child abuse which is an important message

Credits to T.A

Colorinda
Sundae Master

The creator of Hope

View Profile
« Reply #716 on: July 23, 2019, 09:27:21 AM »

This is really Colorinda! Welcome back! Cheesy
Also, this topic is now really legendary

Thank you!  Love Kiss

I was 15 when I won Kingsley's Customerpalooza and now I'm 21. It's insane.

Pizzaccino
OC Maker
Global Moderator
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #717 on: July 23, 2019, 10:01:09 AM »

Who is flash? Sad
He meant adobe flash, a program to be able to play games like these. It’s losing support in 2020 and other browsers are already removing support in a couple of months.

Colorinda
Sundae Master

The creator of Hope

View Profile
« Reply #718 on: July 23, 2019, 10:11:00 AM »

He meant adobe flash, a program to be able to play games like these. It’s losing support in 2020 and other browsers are already removing support in a couple of months.

I just can't believe it! I used to design fansites using flash. So wow it's gone now.  Well these are sad news. Do you have a source?

English Dinner Tea
PP&P
Restaurant Master

Born to die

View Profile
« Reply #719 on: July 23, 2019, 10:19:22 AM »

Thank you!  Love Kiss

I was 15 when I won Kingsley's Customerpalooza and now I'm 21. It's insane.

Omg! That's awesome. Being 15 and creating such an amazing character that eventually won KCP in 2013 was totally insane. I feel really proud of you! You gave everyone a run for their money even though you were so young.

Long Signature:
To my competitors: You can win all the battles, I just wanna win this war! ~ Bethany
Wanna know what the 3 Ps mean? Pal Professional and Perfectionist most of all
Dear forumers,
Since everyone knows that losing just because someone is more popular than you is painful, please, try to be as much fair playing people as you can. It's important for someone who really deserves it to win and not for someone who is either over-rated or persona-esque.
Thank you!
Check out my Q&A topic!!! Link: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=46111.0
Check out my FC topic for updates!!! Link:
Check out my Roleplay, the one and only: "The FC Games: Hall Of Fame" Link: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=49494.0
Bethany's Outfits:
Challenge 01: Margaret Thatcher (Submitted - Scored!)
Challenge 02: Swagger Owen (Submitted - Scored!)
Challenge 03: Modern Irish Farmer (Submitted - Scored!)
Challenge 04: Winter Magenta Rachel (Submitted - Scored!)
Challenge 05: Auroral Variation (Submitted - Scored!)
Challenge 07: Country Singer (Submitted - Scored!)
Challenge 08: Emily Ferguson (Submitted - Scored!)
Challenge 09: Maple Leafs Player (Submitted - Scored!)
Challenge 10: 40s Niagara Visitor (Submitted - Scored!)
Challenge 11: BBQ Biracial Butterfly (Submitted - Scored!)
Challenge 12: Outback Mustard Chic (Submitted - Scored!)
Challenge 13: Bollywood Bride (Submitted - Awaiting Results)
Life Lessons Learned Here:
1. No matter how much you've changed, for some people (haters) you'll always be the same.
Hilarious Quotes:
"Oh, I am not Mr. Bombolony. I am the scariest thing known to man! A failed math test!"
"You can run, but it won't be to the college of your choice, I tell you!"
Okay I guess. I don't really know what you mean by another day because that could be anytime between tomorrow or your death.
cancelling my vacation to Calypso Island
Lyric Of The Day:
What's going on in that beautiful mind
I'm on your magical mystery ride
And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me, but I'll be alright
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 117   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.