Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 193   
Print
Author Topic: Introduction/Leaving Topic  (Read 109301 times)
Colorinda
Taco Builder

The creator of Hope

View Profile
« Reply #705 on: July 23, 2019, 09:16:39 AM »

Thank u Smiley  Love

Matt | November 25, 2013 Hey there, congratulations on winning Kingsley's Customerpalooza!  We haven't made a blog post about it yet, but Hope got the most votes Cheesy
Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

No Ketchup Allowed

View Profile
« Reply #706 on: July 23, 2019, 09:20:59 AM »

This is really Colorinda! Welcome back! Cheesy
Also, this topic is now really legendary

Welcome To My Signature!:
Hello! Have a nice day! Wink
You probably know that I'm a tomato fan already.
Always Be Nice:
Bullying? you think you're so cool? -The girl you just called fat?... She is overdosing on DIET pills. -The girl you just called ugly?... She spends hours putting MAKEUP on hoping that people will like her. -The boy you just tripped?... He is abused enough at home. -See that man with the ugly scars?... He fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying?... His mother is dying. -Put this as your status if your against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't re-post , but I'm sure the people with a heart and backbone will. Repost, like, share,or just leave a positive comment if you agree with me unlike some girl or guy that is being a jerk and thinks none should post a comment about stopping child abuse which is an important message

Credits to T.A
Colorinda
Taco Builder

The creator of Hope

View Profile
« Reply #707 on: July 23, 2019, 09:27:21 AM »

This is really Colorinda! Welcome back! Cheesy
Also, this topic is now really legendary

Thank you!  Love Kiss

I was 15 when I won Kingsley's Customerpalooza and now I'm 21. It's insane.

Matt | November 25, 2013 Hey there, congratulations on winning Kingsley's Customerpalooza!  We haven't made a blog post about it yet, but Hope got the most votes Cheesy
DeluxePizza
OC Maker
Global Moderator
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #708 on: July 23, 2019, 10:01:09 AM »

Who is flash? Sad
He meant adobe flash, a program to be able to play games like these. It’s losing support in 2020 and other browsers are already removing support in a couple of months.

If deluding yourself that you're not the same condescending person you were back then makes you feel better, then be my guest at this point. But the more you talk, the less people buy your victim-card bs.

Colorinda
Taco Builder

The creator of Hope

View Profile
« Reply #709 on: July 23, 2019, 10:11:00 AM »

He meant adobe flash, a program to be able to play games like these. It’s losing support in 2020 and other browsers are already removing support in a couple of months.

I just can't believe it! I used to design fansites using flash. So wow it's gone now.  Well these are sad news. Do you have a source?

LightningStrike
899 for BTP
Restaurant Master

Cameo for PNC20!

View Profile
« Reply #710 on: July 23, 2019, 10:19:22 AM »

Thank you!  Love Kiss

I was 15 when I won Kingsley's Customerpalooza and now I'm 21. It's insane.

Omg! That's awesome. Being 15 and creating such an amazing character that eventually won KCP in 2013 was totally insane. I feel really proud of you! You gave everyone a run for their money even though you were so young.

You'd better watch out! I am coming after you whoever you are ~ Chris
Sienna and Cameo for Next Chefs!
Wanna know what the 3 Ps mean? Pal Professional and Perfectionist most of all
Being a perfectionist is getting em all or nothing. If it's nothing close to perfection, it doesn't deserve another thought.
I'll never remove this from my signature:
Dear forumers,
Since everyone knows that losing just because someone is more popular than you is painful, please, try to be as much fair playing people as you can. It's important for someone who really deserves it to win and not for someone who is either over-rated or persona-esque.
Thank you!
Links:
Vote for the pals of mine you want to make it in this year's KCP: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=68951.0
Check out my Q&A topic: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=46111.0
Check out my FC topic for updates:
Check out my Roleplay, the one and only: "The FC Games: Hall Of Fame": http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=49494.0
For those who want to test their FC making skills and give their outfit a second chance here's "TFCG - Outfit Evolution": http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=64339.0
Chris' Outfits:
C01: Traveler (32/40 - Safe)
C02: Dubstep DJ (35/40 - Immunity)
C04: Moroccan Shopaholic - Lamps (33/40 - Lost)
C05: Environmentalist Bookworm (31/40 - Safe)
C06: Contemporary Harry Bingham (37.5/40 - Safe)
C07: Chugach Visitor (34.5/40 - Lost)
C08: Dog Musher (31.5/40 - Safe)
C09: Lopevi Influencer (36/40 - Immunity)
C11: Radjah Shelduckling (29.5/40 - Immunity)
C13: Thai Fest Tourist - Chinese New Year (32/40 - Immunity)
C15: Qatari Petroleum Businessman (36.5/40 - Safe)
C16: New Osiris (35/40 - Immunity)
Life Lessons Learned Here:
1. No matter how much you've changed, for some people (haters) you'll always be the same.
Hilarious Quotes:
"Oh, I am not Mr. Bombolony. I am the scariest thing known to man! A failed math test!""You can run, but it won't be to the college of your choice, I tell you!"
Okay I guess. I don't really know what you mean by another day because that could be anytime between tomorrow or your death.
cancelling my vacation to Calypso Island
Lamo in Spanish means "I lick"
Ianiant [Apr 19 03:47 AM]:   @Mercury Hod does not exist.
I wanna move to Gay City
CeruleaM [May 02 10:43 AM]: i drive a chevrolet movie theater
CeruleaM [May 09 07:55 AM]: egg + water + lemon juice + weird dirt stuff = natural and long-lasting hair dye
TIME TO MAKE A DEVIL FC  Evil Grin
Ok. You do you
Lyric Of The Day:
I said, ooh, I'm blinded by the lights
No, I can't sleep until I feel your touch
I said, ooh, I'm drowning in the night
Oh, when I'm like this, you're the one I trust
DeluxePizza
OC Maker
Global Moderator
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #711 on: July 23, 2019, 10:21:09 AM »

I just can't believe it! I used to design fansites using flash. So wow it's gone now.  Well these are sad news. Do you have a source?
https://theblog.adobe.com/adobe-flash-update/

If deluding yourself that you're not the same condescending person you were back then makes you feel better, then be my guest at this point. But the more you talk, the less people buy your victim-card bs.

Colorinda
Taco Builder

The creator of Hope

View Profile
« Reply #712 on: July 23, 2019, 10:35:19 AM »

Omg! That's awesome. Being 15 and creating such an amazing character that eventually won KCP in 2013 was totally insane. I feel really proud of you! You gave everyone a run for their money even though you were so young.

Hey thank you, you have no idea how your words made me feel, so good! Thank you so much I really mean it! Love you! Yes I was very little Smiley Hugs from Argentina!!!

Nίκοs
Restaurant Star

luvs dead memes

View Profile
« Reply #713 on: July 23, 2019, 11:04:08 PM »

I DIDN'T KNOW WHERE TO POST so I'm posting here. HI, I'm not dead, I'm the creator of Hope and it's so good to be back  Smiley Yesterday I bought Papa's Wingeria from the App Store and WHEN I STARTED PLAYING I SAW HOPE AND I WAS LIKE DFKJNLKGND I NEED TO GO BACK TO THE FORUM. Wow so many years have passed I'm in AWE. I love you SO MUCH
Hello! Smiley Welcome back to the forum! Cheesy

Bassettt
Blue Moon Master
Restaurant Legend

Sienna for PNC20!

View Profile
« Reply #714 on: July 23, 2019, 11:21:44 PM »

Is it just me or did Moana (or now Abu) completely disappear for a while and just popped up randomly today

Coca-Cola is better than Pepsi
My FC’s http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=46833.0
Phil
Or Philly
Food Critic

Indigo for PNC20!

View Profile
« Reply #715 on: July 24, 2019, 12:02:06 AM »

Is it just me or did Moana (or now Abu) completely disappear for a while and just popped up randomly today
might be wrong but I think him and mood is blue planned on making topics and posts to "make this place active"

JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

Back to the Pepper Jack.

View Profile
« Reply #716 on: July 24, 2019, 09:03:10 AM »

I DIDN'T KNOW WHERE TO POST so I'm posting here. HI, I'm not dead, I'm the creator of Hope and it's so good to be back  Smiley Yesterday I bought Papa's Wingeria from the App Store and WHEN I STARTED PLAYING I SAW HOPE AND I WAS LIKE DFKJNLKGND I NEED TO GO BACK TO THE FORUM. Wow so many years have passed I'm in AWE. I love you SO MUCH
Brother E: Wow! Welcome back! Hooray We are JEBZ, by the way!  Wink

Wally for the win in 2020 PNC!
Read our newest comic!
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=44958.0
Also, take a look at our first comic.
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=41395.0
Colts
Go Colts!
Restaurant Legend

Momo Strong!

View Profile
« Reply #717 on: July 24, 2019, 09:04:34 AM »

woah welcome back

Mr. Bombolony and Boopsy and Bill for PNC 2020
The forum wouldn’t be like this if they had just stanned Loona :pensive:
stan Loona
JEBZ Komics [Aug 28 06:34 PM]:    Brother E: Stan Loona
AskJoe [Aug 28 05:35 PM]:   @SpongeBob29 Stream Butterfly
Stan Loona
stan loona
Stan Loona Smiley
AskGowon [Jan 17 08:02 PM]:   Stan Loona. Stream Butterfly.
Stan Loona!
Join the forum Discord! https://discord.gg/RHNdcbg
Signup for my Survivor Game! https://discord.gg/FaGcQY8
Hope this helps.
JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

Back to the Pepper Jack.

View Profile
« Reply #718 on: July 24, 2019, 09:13:10 AM »

Brother E: Some one messed up the title on the posts above.

Wally for the win in 2020 PNC!
Read our newest comic!
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=44958.0
Also, take a look at our first comic.
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=41395.0
AyKooChao
Cornflake
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #719 on: July 24, 2019, 09:13:59 AM »

Welcome back! Grin

Does anyone know what happened to the name of the topic?  Eyebrow

Randomness:
The Pencil-Staff is a powerful thing, AyChao. If you wanted to, you could rewrite history-
Look at me, I have wings!

-W117

[May 18 04:31 PM]:   AyKooChao wonders why no one is shipping the user above them
[May 18 04:33 PM]:   Monika is going to ship AyKooChao in the forum game called "Ship user above you"
[May 18 04:35 PM]:   AyKooChao scrolls down very slowly...
*sees that she's been shipped with a certain Yu-Gi-Oh character...*
AyKooChao [May 18 04:36 PM]:   Again? *insert untypeable Cheesy +  Embarrassed + Cheery + Nervous + "put that notebook down, Carrie" face here*
[May 18 04:37 PM]:   Monika bursts out of laughter
Monika [May 18 04:37 PM]:   Laugh
[May 18 04:48 PM]:   AyKooChao sits in the corner of the Shoutbox and plots her revenge...
AyKooChao [May 18 04:48 PM]:   Meh, I'll just type what I always do.

Joey x AyChao shipping incidents: 21 (counting the Shoutbox and the deleted posts) Yes, I'm keeping track.

Mystic [Dec 07 01:32 PM]:   The earth is a box of cereal.

Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 193   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.