Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 77   
Print
Author Topic: Official Introduction/Leaving Topic  (Read 36793 times)
strawbs
« Reply #945 on: September 10, 2019, 10:28:26 PM »

im probably gonna delete my account and come back with a new one at the end of the year/next year.. goodbye guys. im sorry for being so inactive here

also if you guys want to be friends with me on cookie run ovenbreak, my id is zykdt3579. im sometimes active on there
pleasehelpme:(
is charmin clean
Better Than Papa!

no homo

View Profile
« Reply #946 on: September 11, 2019, 04:36:45 AM »

Bye... See you at the end of the year. Also, it's ok if you're a little inactive. Wink

yoyoyo mtv raps

Critical alert from Microsoft. Your computer has alerted us that it is infected with a virus and spyware. This virus is sending your credit card details, Facebook login, and personal emails to hackers remotely. Please call us at the toll-free number listed, so our support engineers can walk you through the removal process over the phone. If you close this page before calling us, we will be forced to disable your computer, to prevent further damage to our network. Error #268D3.
Iconic Quotes:
Oh sweet home Alabama what have I done
Brother E: Good gripping gravy, these Facebook comments are so salty and spicy! Dizzy
Thursday will be lit and full of salt.
you will perish.
If you want To Go, just go!
I wouldn't be surprised if they whipped it out in September. Like "Lol release date is DD/MM/YYYY... Oh bloop that's tomorrow lma0"
notice how you're not special
notice this graaaaaaph
Yes I see you being a ho
it looks like all these posts were created by hippies
pipper pig lol
papas stomach doctor mia???
What do you expect from a crab who wipes his butt with money?
A massive delete wave?
Smol Mac

this boi is 100% Charmin clean
JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

Hit the road, Jack!

View Profile
« Reply #947 on: September 11, 2019, 09:30:59 AM »

im probably gonna delete my account and come back with a new one at the end of the year/next year.. goodbye guys. im sorry for being so inactive here

also if you guys want to be friends with me on cookie run ovenbreak, my id is zykdt3579. im sometimes active on there
Brother E: Bye! It's OK for being inactive like The Yes Men said. Wink
Also, maybe you should keep your account. You got three stars on it and with a new one you would have to start all over.

RedInfra
Fc Fanatic
Sundae Master

Maria Celebrates Christmas Too Early.

View Profile
« Reply #948 on: September 13, 2019, 06:02:09 PM »

Hello! My name is Joseph and I am glad to be saying that I am joining the Flipline community! In late spring of 2019 I decided to download the game Papa's Hot Doggeria HD. It really helped me get through the end of 7th grade and brought me here. Once I heard about KCP 2019 I flipped. This was the first event that I contributed to in the community. I was so excited and may of got my cousin hooked on Flipline too. Oops. We were really hopeful that our characters would make it into the final 32. as usual, we got our hopes up, left to disappointment. I don't know if there will be another KCP but who cares. Losing KCP 2019 only motivated me to practice making FC's a lot. and I have seen a ton of improvement from everything from color choice, to typical design. Now I will usually make an FC every day to every other day. Me and my cousin are grateful for finding this community and giving me something too look forward too. See you all around! I plan on showing my current FC's tomorrow. And I can't wait. Smiley

Hi everyone! It would be awesome it you checked out my FC's!!! Cheesy
Lil Nas Flex
Forum Meme Master
Restaurant Pro

I thought of something funnier than 24...

View Profile
« Reply #949 on: September 13, 2019, 06:10:03 PM »

Hello! My name is Joseph and I am glad to be saying that I am joining the Flipline community! In late spring of 2019 I decided to download the game Papa's Hot Doggeria HD. It really helped me get through the end of 7th grade and brought me here. Once I heard about KCP 2019 I flipped. This was the first event that I contributed to in the community. I was so excited and may of got my cousin hooked on Flipline too. Oops. We were really hopeful that our characters would make it into the final 32. as usual, we got our hopes up, left to disappointment. I don't know if there will be another KCP but who cares. Losing KCP 2019 only motivated me to practice making FC's a lot. and I have seen a ton of improvement from everything from color choice, to typical design. Now I will usually make an FC every day to every other day. Me and my cousin are grateful for finding this community and giving me something too look forward too. See you all around! I plan on showing my current FC's tomorrow. And I can't wait. Smiley
Welcome! That's great to hear, we hope to see your FCs Smiley

25 HUH HUH HAAAAA
Forum Guy Funny Moments:
Do you stan Loona?
1. nothings ever my fault, if you believe otherwise, then say hello to a fresh permaban
PB&J Dip is the Pink Gold Peach of the holiday ingredients
RedInfra
Fc Fanatic
Sundae Master

Maria Celebrates Christmas Too Early.

View Profile
« Reply #950 on: September 13, 2019, 06:12:07 PM »

Thank you for the warm welcome!  Sleepy

Hi everyone! It would be awesome it you checked out my FC's!!! Cheesy
Pizzaccino
OC Maker
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #951 on: September 13, 2019, 06:14:36 PM »

Hello, welcome to the forum! This isn’t exactly the right topic to post this, but it’s fine since you’re new and we can have a mod move this conversation anyways. Have fun making FCs! Smiley

pleasehelpme:(
is charmin clean
Better Than Papa!

no homo

View Profile
« Reply #952 on: September 13, 2019, 06:22:35 PM »

Welcome! I hope you have a nice time here! Smiley

yoyoyo mtv raps

Critical alert from Microsoft. Your computer has alerted us that it is infected with a virus and spyware. This virus is sending your credit card details, Facebook login, and personal emails to hackers remotely. Please call us at the toll-free number listed, so our support engineers can walk you through the removal process over the phone. If you close this page before calling us, we will be forced to disable your computer, to prevent further damage to our network. Error #268D3.
Iconic Quotes:
Oh sweet home Alabama what have I done
Brother E: Good gripping gravy, these Facebook comments are so salty and spicy! Dizzy
Thursday will be lit and full of salt.
you will perish.
If you want To Go, just go!
I wouldn't be surprised if they whipped it out in September. Like "Lol release date is DD/MM/YYYY... Oh bloop that's tomorrow lma0"
notice how you're not special
notice this graaaaaaph
Yes I see you being a ho
it looks like all these posts were created by hippies
pipper pig lol
papas stomach doctor mia???
What do you expect from a crab who wipes his butt with money?
A massive delete wave?
Smol Mac

this boi is 100% Charmin clean
Petey K
Restaurant Master

Lemme stare at your soul

View Profile
« Reply #953 on: September 13, 2019, 06:23:13 PM »

Definitely! She looks lovely! If you don't have a name yet maybe you could call her Savannah? I think it suits her
You should, she's nice Smiley
Thanks and sure
And also nice name ty ^^

hm:
Stompin Bob: hey wanna hear joke about Petey?
G Billy: no
Stompin Bob: K
IHobbes
The KCP19 Runner Up
Restaurant Legend

Don't go near the washing machines

View Profile
« Reply #954 on: September 13, 2019, 06:24:02 PM »

Welcome!

Dhbhdnhddunund
-BluePenguins-
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #955 on: September 13, 2019, 06:29:07 PM »

Welcome to the forum! Hope you have fun around here!

Petey K
Restaurant Master

Lemme stare at your soul

View Profile
« Reply #956 on: September 13, 2019, 06:35:08 PM »

Welcome

hm:
Stompin Bob: hey wanna hear joke about Petey?
G Billy: no
Stompin Bob: K
Soup Mia
I am the egg man
Restaurant Legend

Time for some cookin'!

View Profile
« Reply #957 on: September 13, 2019, 06:35:33 PM »

welcome

The forum wouldn’t be like this if they had just stanned Loona :pensive:
stan Loona
JEBZ Komics [Aug 28 06:34 PM]:    Brother E: Stan Loona
AskJoe [Aug 28 05:35 PM]:   @SpongeBob29 Stream Butterfly
Stan Loona
stan loona
Stan Loona Smiley
Juliana: It doesn’t matter if no one else believes in you. You only need one, and that’s yourself. #JuliStrong
JEBZ Komics [Nov 05 03:16 PM]:   Brother E: Church just came on today, TCOMIB.
JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

Hit the road, Jack!

View Profile
« Reply #958 on: September 13, 2019, 07:28:51 PM »

Brother E: Welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy it here! Smiley

AppleCherryPie
Fan Art Maniac!
Restaurant Master

Hungry For Boba Tea

View Profile
« Reply #959 on: September 13, 2019, 07:32:51 PM »

Nice to meet ya,would you like to see my flipline fan arts? You can check them in the link in my signature Smiley

Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 77   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.