Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 225   
Print
Author Topic: Introduction/Leaving Topic  (Read 152674 times)
eeee
Restaurant Pro

View Profile
« Reply #870 on: September 11, 2019, 04:36:45 AM »

Bye... See you at the end of the year. Also, it's ok if you're a little inactive. Wink

Lord I was born a ramblin’ man

[This space is reserved for my Customerpalooza 2020 voting link. I will likely not remove it until January.]
Iconic Quotes:
Oh sweet home Alabama what have I done
Brother E: Good gripping gravy, these Facebook comments are so salty and spicy!
Thursday will be lit and full of salt.
you will perish.
If you want To Go, just go!
I wouldn't be surprised if they whipped it out in September. Like "Lol release date is DD/MM/YYYY... Oh bloop that's tomorrow lma0"
notice how you're not special
notice this graaaaaaph
Yes I see you being a ho
it looks like all these posts were created by hippies
pipper pig lol
papas stomach doctor mia???
What do you expect from a crab who wipes his butt with money?
A massive delete wave?
Smol Mac
I would only eat sausage on buns.
Brother E: I was being SaRcAsTiC.
Also, I remember that topic now. It was for the TWG.
Xolo, more like Brolo, am I right?
So much nightmare fuel, I love it!
Times flies when you just see characters die one after the other I guess
I'll take a Double Triple Bossy Deluxe on a raft, 4x4 animal style, extra shingles with a shimmy and a squeeze, light axle grease; make it cry, burn it, and let it swim.
A man has fallen into the river in LEGO City!
Matt [Feb 13 02:16 PM]:   hey
Okay I made one in a similar style: Pensive
I have two balls to send...
And I’m Peppa Pig! Snnmoorr
10 Haunting Photos Taken Moments Before Disaster.
Rico's Intense Anus
i'm not in the mood to lose brain cells please talk to somebody else
JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #871 on: September 11, 2019, 09:30:59 AM »

im probably gonna delete my account and come back with a new one at the end of the year/next year.. goodbye guys. im sorry for being so inactive here

also if you guys want to be friends with me on cookie run ovenbreak, my id is zykdt3579. im sometimes active on there
Brother E: Bye! It's OK for being inactive like The Yes Men said. Wink
Also, maybe you should keep your account. You got three stars on it and with a new one you would have to start all over.

May the best customer win KCP! Cheesy
RedInfra
« Reply #872 on: September 13, 2019, 06:02:09 PM »

Hello! My name is Joseph and I am glad to be saying that I am joining the Flipline community! In late spring of 2019 I decided to download the game Papa's Hot Doggeria HD. It really helped me get through the end of 7th grade and brought me here. Once I heard about KCP 2019 I flipped. This was the first event that I contributed to in the community. I was so excited and may of got my cousin hooked on Flipline too. Oops. We were really hopeful that our characters would make it into the final 32. as usual, we got our hopes up, left to disappointment. I don't know if there will be another KCP but who cares. Losing KCP 2019 only motivated me to practice making FC's a lot. and I have seen a ton of improvement from everything from color choice, to typical design. Now I will usually make an FC every day to every other day. Me and my cousin are grateful for finding this community and giving me something too look forward too. See you all around! I plan on showing my current FC's tomorrow. And I can't wait. Smiley
-Phil-
Purple - 2020
Food Critic

Garlic Salt for taste

View Profile
« Reply #873 on: September 13, 2019, 06:10:03 PM »

Hello! My name is Joseph and I am glad to be saying that I am joining the Flipline community! In late spring of 2019 I decided to download the game Papa's Hot Doggeria HD. It really helped me get through the end of 7th grade and brought me here. Once I heard about KCP 2019 I flipped. This was the first event that I contributed to in the community. I was so excited and may of got my cousin hooked on Flipline too. Oops. We were really hopeful that our characters would make it into the final 32. as usual, we got our hopes up, left to disappointment. I don't know if there will be another KCP but who cares. Losing KCP 2019 only motivated me to practice making FC's a lot. and I have seen a ton of improvement from everything from color choice, to typical design. Now I will usually make an FC every day to every other day. Me and my cousin are grateful for finding this community and giving me something too look forward too. See you all around! I plan on showing my current FC's tomorrow. And I can't wait. Smiley
Welcome! That's great to hear, we hope to see your FCs Smiley

Thank you for supporting my KCP entries and helping Delta appear in the tournament!
Forum Guy Funny Moments:
RedInfra
« Reply #874 on: September 13, 2019, 06:12:07 PM »

Thank you for the warm welcome!  Sleepy
Pizzaccino
OC Maker
Global Moderator
Restaurant Legend

Robbed #PNC2017 #PNC2020

View Profile
« Reply #875 on: September 13, 2019, 06:14:36 PM »

Hello, welcome to the forum! This isn’t exactly the right topic to post this, but it’s fine since you’re new and we can have a mod move this conversation anyways. Have fun making FCs! Smiley

eeee
Restaurant Pro

View Profile
« Reply #876 on: September 13, 2019, 06:22:35 PM »

Welcome! I hope you have a nice time here! Smiley

Lord I was born a ramblin’ man

[This space is reserved for my Customerpalooza 2020 voting link. I will likely not remove it until January.]
Iconic Quotes:
Oh sweet home Alabama what have I done
Brother E: Good gripping gravy, these Facebook comments are so salty and spicy!
Thursday will be lit and full of salt.
you will perish.
If you want To Go, just go!
I wouldn't be surprised if they whipped it out in September. Like "Lol release date is DD/MM/YYYY... Oh bloop that's tomorrow lma0"
notice how you're not special
notice this graaaaaaph
Yes I see you being a ho
it looks like all these posts were created by hippies
pipper pig lol
papas stomach doctor mia???
What do you expect from a crab who wipes his butt with money?
A massive delete wave?
Smol Mac
I would only eat sausage on buns.
Brother E: I was being SaRcAsTiC.
Also, I remember that topic now. It was for the TWG.
Xolo, more like Brolo, am I right?
So much nightmare fuel, I love it!
Times flies when you just see characters die one after the other I guess
I'll take a Double Triple Bossy Deluxe on a raft, 4x4 animal style, extra shingles with a shimmy and a squeeze, light axle grease; make it cry, burn it, and let it swim.
A man has fallen into the river in LEGO City!
Matt [Feb 13 02:16 PM]:   hey
Okay I made one in a similar style: Pensive
I have two balls to send...
And I’m Peppa Pig! Snnmoorr
10 Haunting Photos Taken Moments Before Disaster.
Rico's Intense Anus
i'm not in the mood to lose brain cells please talk to somebody else
Petey K
Is
Better Than Papa!

~~Sea Cookie~~

View Profile
« Reply #877 on: September 13, 2019, 06:23:13 PM »

Definitely! She looks lovely! If you don't have a name yet maybe you could call her Savannah? I think it suits her
You should, she's nice Smiley
Thanks and sure
And also nice name ty ^^

Malo
The KCP19 Runner Up
Restaurant Master

I don’t believe it.

View Profile
« Reply #878 on: September 13, 2019, 06:24:02 PM »

Welcome!
-Loth-
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #879 on: September 13, 2019, 06:29:07 PM »

Welcome to the forum! Hope you have fun around here!

Petey K
Is
Better Than Papa!

~~Sea Cookie~~

View Profile
« Reply #880 on: September 13, 2019, 06:35:08 PM »

Welcome

Colts
Go Colts!
Restaurant Legend

Olivia did not win the elimination contest

View Profile
« Reply #881 on: September 13, 2019, 06:35:33 PM »

welcome

Vote for Juliana, Lee, and Dana! http://www.flipline.com/kcp20/3dkz3dnzcf6
The forum wouldn’t be like this if they had just stanned Loona :pensive:
stan Loona
JEBZ Komics [Aug 28 06:34 PM]:    Brother E: Stan Loona
AskJoe [Aug 28 05:35 PM]:   @SpongeBob29 Stream Butterfly
Stan Loona
stan loona
Stan Loona
AskGowon [Jan 17 08:02 PM]:   Stan Loona. Stream Butterfly.
Stan Loona!
JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #882 on: September 13, 2019, 07:28:51 PM »

Brother E: Welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy it here! Smiley

May the best customer win KCP! Cheesy
The Redhead Judge
Fan Art Maniac!
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #883 on: September 13, 2019, 07:32:51 PM »

Nice to meet ya,would you like to see my flipline fan arts? You can check them in the link in my signature Smiley

brix4477
Sundae Master

View Profile
« Reply #884 on: September 14, 2019, 02:53:41 AM »

Just don’t think to repeat my feat!
Maybe you'll ever find out about him
Welcome on the forum!
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 225   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.