Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 93   
Print
Author Topic: Official Introduction/Leaving Topic  (Read 41855 times)
Rocky
Citri-Shocked
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #975 on: September 15, 2019, 04:33:02 AM »

That's my last post here except if I decide to come back one day.

I'll stay in the Forum for a little more just to send PMs to friends I heven't contacted recently.

It was a pleasure meeting you all, have a nice stay here.

Bye, Nikos. You make really great FCs. Sad

Papa's Soup Mia.
Recent avatars:
16/09 - Rocky writing on an order ticket
04/10 - Denise & Zara looking for sweets
12/10 - Rhonda
19/10 - Rocky with a torch
29/10 - Rocky giving a gummy onion to a trick-or-treater
1/11 - Rocky in the Sugarplex Theater
1/12 - Willow portrait
4/12 - Scarlett portrait
Recent confession: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=41505.msg2263058#msg2263058
Ibzy
hi there, fellow reader
Restaurant Legend

stan an underrated kween

View Profile
« Reply #976 on: September 15, 2019, 04:37:17 AM »

You're welcome!

lol that was ages ago. i just get that link out of my signature, i don't think i'm going inactive.  Cheesy

Owen: Thank you to everyone!

FC Topic + Q&A = http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=45839.0
Community Q&A = http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=45838.0
10.09.17 = Blake
4.10.17 = Timm and Cecilia
28.10.17 = Timm going in portal (Papa Louie 3)
1.11.17 = Moe (da best male customer)
14.7.19 = Owen (one of my entries in KCP19)
28.7.19 = My KCP Entries (KCP Trio)
19.8.19 = Owen (entry in KCP19) with coloured
background
10.9.19 = Owen in FC Games
4.10.19 = Lavender dressed up as a witch for Halloween
6.11.19 = Owen shown as the winner in FC Games: Season 1
22.11.19 = Skyler da underrated kween
pleasehelpme:(
no snoms here
Better Than Papa!

and i oop-

View Profile
« Reply #977 on: September 15, 2019, 09:25:07 AM »

I'll stay in the Forum for a little more just to send PMs to friends I heven't contacted recently.

Bye... I hope you had a good time here. Wink

yoyoyo mtv raps

Critical alert from Microsoft. Your computer has alerted us that it is infected with a virus and spyware. This virus is sending your credit card details, Facebook login, and personal emails to hackers remotely. Please call us at the toll-free number listed, so our support engineers can walk you through the removal process over the phone. If you close this page before calling us, we will be forced to disable your computer, to prevent further damage to our network. Error #268D3.
Iconic Quotes:
Oh sweet home Alabama what have I done
Brother E: Good gripping gravy, these Facebook comments are so salty and spicy! Dizzy
Thursday will be lit and full of salt.
you will perish.
If you want To Go, just go!
I wouldn't be surprised if they whipped it out in September. Like "Lol release date is DD/MM/YYYY... Oh bloop that's tomorrow lma0"
notice how you're not special
notice this graaaaaaph
Yes I see you being a ho
it looks like all these posts were created by hippies
pipper pig lol
papas stomach doctor mia???
What do you expect from a crab who wipes his butt with money?
A massive delete wave?
Smol Mac
I would only eat sausage on buns.
Brother E: I was being SaRcAsTiC.
Also, I remember that topic now. It was for the TWG.
Xolo, more like Brolo, am I right?
So much nightmare fuel, I love it!
Times flies when you just see characters die one after the other I guess
I'll take a Double Triple Bossy Deluxe on a raft, 4x4 animal style, extra shingles with a shimmy and a squeeze, light axle grease; make it cry, burn it, and let it swim.

this boi is 100% Charmin clean
Ibzy
hi there, fellow reader
Restaurant Legend

stan an underrated kween

View Profile
« Reply #978 on: September 15, 2019, 09:26:04 AM »

Bye, Nikos.  Sad It was nice meeting you.

10.09.17 = Blake
background
CursedSkylark
Cursed For Life
Franchise Owner

Curses are Curses, and they live within me forever

View Profile
« Reply #979 on: September 16, 2019, 12:47:28 PM »

Okay so I finally kinda sorted out a schedule.

I'm good for Mondays, Wednesdays most days to be on for a long time

Tuesdays are the death of me and don't expect me online on Thursdays unless its at like, 10.

Fridays are hit and miss and weekends are probably me being on all day.

However, my activity is going to be hit and miss regardless. Everything is too unpredictable for now. I might end up blacking out in activity as a result, even.

Fluffy Wolf is an adorable and fluffy wig
STAN LOONA #Thechurchofyves
Hi, I'm Sky, otherwise known as what you see up outside! I'm also currently your local Forum News Reporter so watch out every week for my news stories!
My own Discord Server:
https://discord.gg/KQFBT6b
TWG Stats:
TWG XCIV: Morality: Won, Role: Brutal Wolf
TWG XCV: Revolution: Game Died, Role: Undecided
TWG XCVI: Flipline: Won (Last Player Alive), Role: Psychotic Wolf, MVP.
TWG XCVII: Lunatic Asylum: Game Ended Early, Role: Rascal Wolf

TWG XCVIII: Locked and Loaded: Lost, Role: Insomniac
TWG XCIX: Faraway City: Won, Role: Psychic
TWG C: Theory of Everything: Lost, Role: Human
TWG CIII: A Normal Day Outside: Won, Role: Coroner, Town MVP
TWG CIV: Lost Connection: Won, Role: Seer

TWG CV: A Sea-Sun of Visitations: Lost, Role: Human
TWG CVI: Dostoevetsky's Exile: Lost, Role: Anastasia (Arsonist)
TWG CVII: Age of Mythology: Lost, Role: Egyptian Human
TWG CVIII: Return to the Courtroom: Won, Role: Chief Justice
TWG CX: Kainu Mosir: Lost, Role: Kainu Wolf
TWG CXII: The Penitentiary: Lost, Role: Prisoner
TWG CXIV: The Lost Files: Lost, Role: Oracle
TWG CXV: Mirai: Lost, Role: Necromancer
TWG CXVI: Stan Loona Stream Butterfly: Lost, Role: Eidetic Wolf
Cursed Survivor Results:
Mato Grosso: 14/16 (Cáceres)
South Tyrol: 12/16 (Misurina)
Easter Island: 1/12 (Colours & Tribes Soon)
JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

Joey the Jr. Detective.

View Profile
« Reply #980 on: September 16, 2019, 03:30:52 PM »

Okay so I finally kinda sorted out a schedule.

I'm good for Mondays, Wednesdays most days to be on for a long time

Tuesdays are the death of me and don't expect me online on Thursdays unless its at like, 10.

Fridays are hit and miss and weekends are probably me being on all day.

However, my activity is going to be hit and miss regardless. Everything is too unpredictable for now. I might end up blacking out in activity as a result, even.
Brother E: Glad you got a schedule. Wink

Lil Nas Flex
Forum Meme Master
Restaurant Pro

banana boi

View Profile
« Reply #981 on: September 21, 2019, 11:45:40 AM »

I have to put spoilers for you babies that need it:
I'm bleeping leaving for a bit man. Thinking about it I've realized how unhealthy this place is, from all the fighting for pretty much the smallest things, to people that think they are better than everyone, it just annoys me and makes me hate this place and myself more. I've really only been active because I'm trying to get to purple and I mean just look at how much more I've posted in these past few months, I went from about 2900 posts to now around 6500 posts and that again is just not healthy. I've also been scared that people hate me, don't even lie and say you don't I know there are quite a few who think so, one of the big reasons is because I hang out with discorders, it makes me feel like only because I hang out with Theo or San that I'm a bad guy or should be shamed on. Plus, my attitude, people don't like my dark humor or how I communicate in threads, god I'm bleeping scared to even share youtube links now if there even happens to be a swear word, I shouldn't have to say there's cussing in this or that video because back 2 or 3 years ago with the same rules of the forum, I didn't have to. This place has become so PC without even being PC because of all the racist and homophobes running around here. Just last year, Zetsu changed his name to Thicc Daddy, but today, if he tried that there would probably be some offended person with their panties in a twist. And on that, backseat modding, that's another thing that annoys me here, I am so sick of it. I can't even count with the only 4 or so months I've been back how many times backseating has occurred. From the "let's get back on topic" moments to "wHy aRe yOU bUMppINg tHis tOPic??!" LET THE GOD DAMN MODS FIX ANY PROBLEM THEMSELVES, if you are really mad at something happening, don't say "let's get back on topic", just for the love of god report it, no need to butt in with words that aren't gonna bleeping work, I am sick of it and it gets on my nerves so much. The fighting here is bleeping awful, from fighting over a kids cooking game to fighting and taking the side of a troll or a homophobe, just 2 years ago if any fought, it would be resolved in like 20 minutes, but now any fight drags on for hours or really even days or weeks. but being real, one reason I'm leaving is because I have no real importance on this website. when have you ever seen someone talking about a cool or awesome thing I did? If you said never then you are correct. The only topics I make are a random and call for a backseat-user to ask why its a topic and to delete it. My FCs aren't important and I envy users like Speedo and YellowPenguins for how much influence and honestly power they have over FC making, like in tournaments it almost feels like they win whatever round solely for being the user they are, and get so much interaction with other users while I feel left cold not having any presents on the forum. Hell, the only topic on here I could boast about is the dumb bleeping "get this topic to blank pages". Am I leaving because I want to be important? No but if you want to think that then fine I don't give a bloop, but I am doing what SpongeBob29 has been telling me for ages: "If you hate this place then just leave", and well I...Hate this place . I wish this goodbye could be nicer but the only way of really showing a reason for leaving is to show how upset and angry I am at how this website is kept. So goodbye for awhile, maybe I'll come back sooner but I need my brain to actually feel smart rather than smaller than a blueberry. If you hate this then, not my problem dingus

Forum Guy Funny Moments:
Do you stan Loona?
1. nothings ever my fault, if you believe otherwise, then say hello to a fresh permaban
PB&J Dip is the Pink Gold Peach of the holiday ingredients
I don't think anyone said that, but okay.
Even people from Wisconsin have limits.
Ibzy
hi there, fellow reader
Restaurant Legend

stan an underrated kween

View Profile
« Reply #982 on: September 21, 2019, 11:50:19 AM »

I'm bleeping leaving for a bit man. Thinking about it I've realized how unhealthy this place is, from all the fighting for pretty much the smallest things, to people that think they are better than everyone, it just annoys me and makes me hate this place and myself more. I've really only been active because I'm trying to get to purple and I mean just look at how much more I've posted in these past few months, I went from about 2900 posts to now around 6500 posts and that again is just not healthy. I've also been scared that people hate me, don't even lie and say you don't I know there are quite a few who think so, one of the big reasons is because I hang out with discorders, it makes me feel like only because I hang out with Theo or San that I'm a bad guy or should be shamed on. Plus, my attitude, people don't like my dark humor or how I communicate in threads, god I'm bleeping scared to even share youtube links now if there even happens to be a swear word, I shouldn't have to say there's cussing in this or that video because back 2 or 3 years ago with the same rules of the forum, I didn't have to. This place has become so PC without even being PC because of all the racist and homophobes running around here. Just last year, Zetsu changed his name to Thicc Daddy, but today, if he tried that there would probably be some offended person with their panties in a twist. And on that, backseat modding, that's another thing that annoys me here, I am so sick of it. I can't even count with the only 4 or so months I've been back how many times backseating has occurred. From the "let's get back on topic" moments to "wHy aRe yOU bUMppINg tHis tOPic??!" LET THE GOD DAMN MODS FIX ANY PROBLEM THEMSELVES, if you are really mad at something happening, don't say "let's get back on topic", just for the love of god report it, no need to butt in with words that aren't gonna bleeping work, I am sick of it and it gets on my nerves so much. The fighting here is bleeping awful, from fighting over a kids cooking game to fighting and taking the side of a troll or a homophobe, just 2 years ago if any fought, it would be resolved in like 20 minutes, but now any fight drags on for hours or really even days or weeks. but being real, one reason I'm leaving is because I have no real importance on this website. when have you ever seen someone talking about a cool or awesome thing I did? If you said never then you are correct. The only topics I make are a random and call for a backseat-user to ask why its a topic and to delete it. My FCs aren't important and I envy users like Speedo and YellowPenguins for how much influence and honestly power they have over FC making, like in tournaments it almost feels like they win whatever round solely for being the user they are, and get so much interaction with other users while I feel left cold not having any presents on the forum. Hell, the only topic on here I could boast about is the dumb bleeping "get this topic to blank pages". Am I leaving because I want to be important? No but if you want to think that then fine I don't give a bloop, but I am doing what SpongeBob29 has been telling me for ages: "If you hate this place then just leave", and well I...Hate this place . I wish this goodbye could be nicer but the only way of really showing a reason for leaving is to show how upset and angry I am at how this website is kept. So goodbye for awhile, maybe I'll come back sooner but I need my brain to actually feel smart rather than smaller than a blueberry. If you hate this then, not my problem dingus

Oh....I'm sorry if I've offended you in any way. I partially agree, some people just never get over stuff.
Good luck with your studies and everything and I'll definitely miss your humour. Tbh, I actually have quite a dark sense of humour but I never express it in the forum.

10.09.17 = Blake
background
Kaito
AKA Speedo
Restaurant Master

Have a chipped tooth king

View Profile
« Reply #983 on: September 21, 2019, 12:25:35 PM »

I actually agree with a lot of stuff in this post. There is a whole lot of unnecessary fighting on this forum, and as someone who enjoys being here, that's pretty hard to admit. So I understand why you would want to have a break.

Also, I'm sorry that it seems like I have all this influence over FC making. I make FCs because I find it fun and enjoyable, and popularity wasn't my goal at all. If I could give away all the attention my FCs got, I'd do it instantly. Although your FCs are few, they are all very well designed and it's sad that they're not getting very much attention. Hopefully this will change one day; you really deserve it.

You're honestly one of the coolest users on this forum, whether you want to believe it or not. I'm sad to see you go, but if you really want to leave then I won't stop you. In hopes that we'll see you around again someday in the future. God bless.

Check out my FC topic!: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=44033.0
Wanna know something about me? Ask a question here: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=42379.0
My Icons:
Jan 1 - Brick, Total Drama
Feb 9 - Blaise x Callisto
Feb 27 - Gundham Tanaka, Danganronpa
Mar 10 - Green Mask
April 9 - Onionfest Sarge Fan
June 1 - Professor Layton
June 13 - Ocean Throwing Blaise
June 27 - Animal, The Muppets
June 28 - Ocean Throwing Blaise... Again
July 12 - Cherry Pepsi
July 17 - Kingsley's Customerpalooza 2019 Entries!
August 8 - Ode Made It To KCP19!
August 28 - Akira, Wii Sports Gang
August 31 - Keaton
September 13 - My Art of Ode for KCP2019
September 18 - My Drakson Art
October 1 - Allan's Style H
October 14 - Glowflake by Pogo
October 21 - Michael Jackson Eating Popcorn
November 1 - My Keaton Art
November 12 - Kaito Momota, Danganronpa (name change to Kaito)
November 22 - Allan
Favorite Quotes:
Theo [Aug 28 07:11 PM]:   speedo your love for asian women is undying
The Lord yeeteth and the lord yoinketh away.
Scoobybay wouldn’t be like this if she had just stabbed Loona :pensive:
lol jay ate sugar like lololol JAY ATE bleeping SUGAR HAHAHA J8SUGAR HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Uh, Matt and Tony, I think Doritos copied Kasey O's earrings
First of all who are you
Abu 2 Electric Abugaloo
resto in cheesy pesto
Brother E: I was being SaRcAsTiC. Wink
pleasehelpme:(
no snoms here
Better Than Papa!

and i oop-

View Profile
« Reply #984 on: September 21, 2019, 12:28:13 PM »

Goodbye, I hope you'll come back soon. Just let yourself know that you are of importance to this place, and you're known for more than the "Get this topic to __ pages" topic. IK this isn't your problem if any of us disagree with you leaving, but I'm just saying. You'll be missed here, same with everybody who's left here, we all have an important place here, and everywhere we go. Wink

yoyoyo mtv raps

Critical alert from Microsoft. Your computer has alerted us that it is infected with a virus and spyware. This virus is sending your credit card details, Facebook login, and personal emails to hackers remotely. Please call us at the toll-free number listed, so our support engineers can walk you through the removal process over the phone. If you close this page before calling us, we will be forced to disable your computer, to prevent further damage to our network. Error #268D3.
Iconic Quotes:
Oh sweet home Alabama what have I done
Brother E: Good gripping gravy, these Facebook comments are so salty and spicy! Dizzy
Thursday will be lit and full of salt.
you will perish.
If you want To Go, just go!
I wouldn't be surprised if they whipped it out in September. Like "Lol release date is DD/MM/YYYY... Oh bloop that's tomorrow lma0"
notice how you're not special
notice this graaaaaaph
Yes I see you being a ho
pipper pig lol
papas stomach doctor mia???
What do you expect from a crab who wipes his butt with money?
A massive delete wave?
Smol Mac
I would only eat sausage on buns.
Brother E: I was being SaRcAsTiC.
Also, I remember that topic now. It was for the TWG.
Xolo, more like Brolo, am I right?
So much nightmare fuel, I love it!
Times flies when you just see characters die one after the other I guess
I'll take a Double Triple Bossy Deluxe on a raft, 4x4 animal style, extra shingles with a shimmy and a squeeze, light axle grease; make it cry, burn it, and let it swim.

this boi is 100% Charmin clean
JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

Joey the Jr. Detective.

View Profile
« Reply #985 on: September 21, 2019, 12:34:25 PM »

Brother E: Man, that's sad. Sad I liked you here. I don't care if you hang out with the "Discorders", you were actually really funny and nice to everyone. I really liked all of your memes! Grin You got great FCs too, and don't listen to anyone who thinks they aren't.

Sorry if I offended you in anyway, and I hope your time off the forum will help you feel better. I agree with the fights, they don't seem to stop. And people calling us homophobes is getting annoying too. I really hope we can all stop fighting and just get along.

You are important here, and everyone enjoys your company.
See you later man! Wink

yves
stan loona
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #986 on: September 21, 2019, 01:44:49 PM »

you know he says he's leaving because people are homophobes not because people are calling you homophobic right

The same thinng, but with you thay you are askjoe.
Kiefer Masala
Curry Lover
Restaurant Master

She's better than your favourite customer

View Profile
« Reply #987 on: September 21, 2019, 02:19:53 PM »

bleep you leaving me. Ah well, it's been fun. Sorry to see you go man.

Slightly inactive.
Out of Context Quotes:
somebody didn't take their meds today
Speedo is owned by Ode
hello I have time to upload my balls
Colonel Kori hired Pete and South America to clean Louis.
This year, North Korea has attacked the old dog
I love your Oven
The man who is green, matures without warming up and is already full of money.
My belly is my ticklish spot too
If being good-looking/attractive to girls was a crime, I'd be a law-abiding citizen.
Get in my signature
Remove excessive foreign languages
in few minutes, i will end making my new sexy FC
Virgil van Dick.
They need to hire new civilians and fire the old ones
This time the dog wakes up!
I don't believe he's in my bottom
What a pity about those nuts
College:
12 weeks down, 22 weeks to go.
I like Taylor Swift and that's it really
Soup Mia
I am the egg man
Restaurant Legend

Colts Snom

View Profile
« Reply #988 on: September 21, 2019, 02:36:06 PM »

Honestly, I kinda feel bad for these people who are known for Discord. Every time they go on the forum, people say “go back to your hellhole server where you belong.” The Discord is a nice community that’s honestly better than this place. Just because we go off topic a little doesn’t mean it NEEDS to go back on topic. Honestly, a lot of people here ARE babies. Not naming names. Why do you all care so much about the number of people who post? “The people who didn’t post don’t care about me” “Did anyone see this” after two people replied. Oh my god

The forum wouldn’t be like this if they had just stanned Loona :pensive:
stan Loona
JEBZ Komics [Aug 28 06:34 PM]:    Brother E: Stan Loona
AskJoe [Aug 28 05:35 PM]:   @SpongeBob29 Stream Butterfly
Stan Loona
stan loona
Stan Loona Smiley
Juliana: It doesn’t matter if no one else believes in you. You only need one, and that’s yourself. #JuliStrong
Join the forum Discord! https://discord.gg/RHNdcbg
JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

Joey the Jr. Detective.

View Profile
« Reply #989 on: September 21, 2019, 02:42:10 PM »

Honestly, I kinda feel bad for these people who are known for Discord. Every time they go on the forum, people say “go back to your hellhole server where you belong.” The Discord is a nice community that’s honestly better than this place. Just because we go off topic a little doesn’t mean it NEEDS to go back on topic. Honestly, a lot of people here ARE babies. Not naming names. Why do you all care so much about the number of people who post? “The people who didn’t post don’t care about me” “Did anyone see this” after two people replied. Oh my god
Brother E: Well, because a lot of people put time and effort in a drawing or a topic and want to people to see it. But when no one sees it, all of the effort and time seems wasted. Why post here if no one sees it?

« Last Edit: September 21, 2019, 02:55:59 PM by JEBZ Komics » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 93   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.