Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 207   
Print
Author Topic: Introduction/Leaving Topic  (Read 123918 times)
Neverlander_Ibzy
neverlander owen
Restaurant Master

owen drawn by me uwu

View Profile
« Reply #960 on: September 15, 2019, 09:26:04 AM »

That's my last post here except if I decide to come back one day.

I'll stay in the Forum for a little more just to send PMs to friends I heven't contacted recently.

It was a pleasure meeting you all, have a nice stay here.

Bye, Nikos.  Sad It was nice meeting you.

Me and all my FCs wish you an amazing day!
FC Topic + Q&A = http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=45839.0
Community Q&A = http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=45838.0
10.09.17 = Blake
4.10.17 = Timm and Cecilia
28.10.17 = Timm going in portal (Papa Louie 3)
1.11.17 = Moe (da best male customer)
14.7.19 = Owen (one of my entries in KCP19)
28.7.19 = My KCP Entries (KCP Trio)
19.8.19 = Owen (entry in KCP19) with coloured
background
10.9.19 = Owen in FC Games
4.10.19 = Lavender dressed up as a witch for Halloween
6.11.19 = Owen shown as the winner in FC Games: Season 1
22.11.19 = Skyler da underrated kween
26.12.19 = Owen as a judge in FC Games 2
13.02.20 = Owen & Piper (Happy Valentine's Day 2020!)
17.02.20 = New Update of PLP is here!
02.03.20 = Elliot doing the robot during the countdown to St. Paddy's. Day
22.03.20 = elliot in online school
19.04.20 = phil from the promised neverland
17.05.20 = me stroking a meerkat (i'm green hoodie guy)
01.06.20 = devin from ridonculous race
18.06.20 = new name and promised neverland gif
26.08.20 = skyler for pnc20
03.09.20 = skyler isn't in pnc2020 so error
04.09.20 = drawing of owen
Dope Quote Collection:
Ibzy is the Arabic text because everytime I see him he says he is going to Arabic lessons.
Rachel: Well, what I do know is that because of you, this party will be a total disaster because the winner of The FC Games will be absent!
Bethany: Don't put all of the blame on me! You are responsible as well! If I had seen a name spelled like O-W-E-H-N-N on your list, this party wouldn't be a disaster
Rachel: You said what now?
Bethany: Owen! With "H" and double "N"
Rachel: Oh, Lord! You don't even know how his name is spelled!
Bethany: Am I supposed to?
Rachel: Yes!
Bethany: I am sorry, I am not a denominator.
Rachel: I am sure you don't even know how that's spelled either. Besides, Owen is a quite usual name nowadays. When I walk down the street, I can name at least 3 Owens at a time.
Bethany: Then why didn't you invite one of them?
Rachel: Because surname is such an important factor as well, you fool!
Not that I am stalking his FC topic or anything but anyway
cuz they've got S P I C E S
She kidnaps Matt and Tony in there
Lamo
You've been judged, nasty boi
Ibzy: brb cloning myself
Me: Reveals OC
Kaito: Nice
Kaito: Reveals FC
Forum: OMGGGGGG!11!!!!!11
Call out the actions, not the people

JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

Back to the Pepper Jack.

View Profile
« Reply #961 on: September 16, 2019, 03:30:52 PM »

Okay so I finally kinda sorted out a schedule.

I'm good for Mondays, Wednesdays most days to be on for a long time

Tuesdays are the death of me and don't expect me online on Thursdays unless its at like, 10.

Fridays are hit and miss and weekends are probably me being on all day.

However, my activity is going to be hit and miss regardless. Everything is too unpredictable for now. I might end up blacking out in activity as a result, even.
Brother E: Glad you got a schedule. Wink

Wally for the win in 2020 PNC!
Read our newest comic!
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=44958.0
Also, take a look at our first comic.
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=41395.0
-Phil-
Purple - 2020
Food Critic

Ace of Spades

View Profile
« Reply #962 on: September 21, 2019, 11:45:40 AM »

I have to put spoilers for you babies that need it:
I'm bleeping leaving for a bit man. Thinking about it I've realized how unhealthy this place is, from all the fighting for pretty much the smallest things, to people that think they are better than everyone, it just annoys me and makes me hate this place and myself more. I've really only been active because I'm trying to get to purple and I mean just look at how much more I've posted in these past few months, I went from about 2900 posts to now around 6500 posts and that again is just not healthy. I've also been scared that people hate me, don't even lie and say you don't I know there are quite a few who think so, one of the big reasons is because I hang out with discorders, it makes me feel like only because I hang out with Theo or San that I'm a bad guy or should be shamed on. Plus, my attitude, people don't like my dark humor or how I communicate in threads, god I'm bleeping scared to even share youtube links now if there even happens to be a swear word, I shouldn't have to say there's cussing in this or that video because back 2 or 3 years ago with the same rules of the forum, I didn't have to. This place has become so PC without even being PC because of all the racist and homophobes running around here. Just last year, Zetsu changed his name to Thicc Daddy, but today, if he tried that there would probably be some offended person with their panties in a twist. And on that, backseat modding, that's another thing that annoys me here, I am so sick of it. I can't even count with the only 4 or so months I've been back how many times backseating has occurred. From the "let's get back on topic" moments to "wHy aRe yOU bUMppINg tHis tOPic??!" LET THE GOD DAMN MODS FIX ANY PROBLEM THEMSELVES, if you are really mad at something happening, don't say "let's get back on topic", just for the love of god report it, no need to butt in with words that aren't gonna bleeping work, I am sick of it and it gets on my nerves so much. The fighting here is bleeping awful, from fighting over a kids cooking game to fighting and taking the side of a troll or a homophobe, just 2 years ago if any fought, it would be resolved in like 20 minutes, but now any fight drags on for hours or really even days or weeks. but being real, one reason I'm leaving is because I have no real importance on this website. when have you ever seen someone talking about a cool or awesome thing I did? If you said never then you are correct. The only topics I make are a random and call for a backseat-user to ask why its a topic and to delete it. My FCs aren't important and I envy users like Speedo and YellowPenguins for how much influence and honestly power they have over FC making, like in tournaments it almost feels like they win whatever round solely for being the user they are, and get so much interaction with other users while I feel left cold not having any presents on the forum. Hell, the only topic on here I could boast about is the dumb bleeping "get this topic to blank pages". Am I leaving because I want to be important? No but if you want to think that then fine I don't give a bloop, but I am doing what SpongeBob29 has been telling me for ages: "If you hate this place then just leave", and well I...Hate this place . I wish this goodbye could be nicer but the only way of really showing a reason for leaving is to show how upset and angry I am at how this website is kept. So goodbye for awhile, maybe I'll come back sooner but I need my brain to actually feel smart rather than smaller than a blueberry. If you hate this then, not my problem dingus

Neverlander_Ibzy
neverlander owen
Restaurant Master

owen drawn by me uwu

View Profile
« Reply #963 on: September 21, 2019, 11:50:19 AM »

I'm bleeping leaving for a bit man. Thinking about it I've realized how unhealthy this place is, from all the fighting for pretty much the smallest things, to people that think they are better than everyone, it just annoys me and makes me hate this place and myself more. I've really only been active because I'm trying to get to purple and I mean just look at how much more I've posted in these past few months, I went from about 2900 posts to now around 6500 posts and that again is just not healthy. I've also been scared that people hate me, don't even lie and say you don't I know there are quite a few who think so, one of the big reasons is because I hang out with discorders, it makes me feel like only because I hang out with Theo or San that I'm a bad guy or should be shamed on. Plus, my attitude, people don't like my dark humor or how I communicate in threads, god I'm bleeping scared to even share youtube links now if there even happens to be a swear word, I shouldn't have to say there's cussing in this or that video because back 2 or 3 years ago with the same rules of the forum, I didn't have to. This place has become so PC without even being PC because of all the racist and homophobes running around here. Just last year, Zetsu changed his name to Thicc Daddy, but today, if he tried that there would probably be some offended person with their panties in a twist. And on that, backseat modding, that's another thing that annoys me here, I am so sick of it. I can't even count with the only 4 or so months I've been back how many times backseating has occurred. From the "let's get back on topic" moments to "wHy aRe yOU bUMppINg tHis tOPic??!" LET THE GOD DAMN MODS FIX ANY PROBLEM THEMSELVES, if you are really mad at something happening, don't say "let's get back on topic", just for the love of god report it, no need to butt in with words that aren't gonna bleeping work, I am sick of it and it gets on my nerves so much. The fighting here is bleeping awful, from fighting over a kids cooking game to fighting and taking the side of a troll or a homophobe, just 2 years ago if any fought, it would be resolved in like 20 minutes, but now any fight drags on for hours or really even days or weeks. but being real, one reason I'm leaving is because I have no real importance on this website. when have you ever seen someone talking about a cool or awesome thing I did? If you said never then you are correct. The only topics I make are a random and call for a backseat-user to ask why its a topic and to delete it. My FCs aren't important and I envy users like Speedo and YellowPenguins for how much influence and honestly power they have over FC making, like in tournaments it almost feels like they win whatever round solely for being the user they are, and get so much interaction with other users while I feel left cold not having any presents on the forum. Hell, the only topic on here I could boast about is the dumb bleeping "get this topic to blank pages". Am I leaving because I want to be important? No but if you want to think that then fine I don't give a bloop, but I am doing what SpongeBob29 has been telling me for ages: "If you hate this place then just leave", and well I...Hate this place . I wish this goodbye could be nicer but the only way of really showing a reason for leaving is to show how upset and angry I am at how this website is kept. So goodbye for awhile, maybe I'll come back sooner but I need my brain to actually feel smart rather than smaller than a blueberry. If you hate this then, not my problem dingus

Oh....I'm sorry if I've offended you in any way. I partially agree, some people just never get over stuff.
Good luck with your studies and everything and I'll definitely miss your humour. Tbh, I actually have quite a dark sense of humour but I never express it in the forum.

Me and all my FCs wish you an amazing day!
FC Topic + Q&A = http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=45839.0
Community Q&A = http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=45838.0
10.09.17 = Blake
4.10.17 = Timm and Cecilia
28.10.17 = Timm going in portal (Papa Louie 3)
1.11.17 = Moe (da best male customer)
14.7.19 = Owen (one of my entries in KCP19)
28.7.19 = My KCP Entries (KCP Trio)
19.8.19 = Owen (entry in KCP19) with coloured
background
10.9.19 = Owen in FC Games
4.10.19 = Lavender dressed up as a witch for Halloween
6.11.19 = Owen shown as the winner in FC Games: Season 1
22.11.19 = Skyler da underrated kween
26.12.19 = Owen as a judge in FC Games 2
13.02.20 = Owen & Piper (Happy Valentine's Day 2020!)
17.02.20 = New Update of PLP is here!
02.03.20 = Elliot doing the robot during the countdown to St. Paddy's. Day
22.03.20 = elliot in online school
19.04.20 = phil from the promised neverland
17.05.20 = me stroking a meerkat (i'm green hoodie guy)
01.06.20 = devin from ridonculous race
18.06.20 = new name and promised neverland gif
26.08.20 = skyler for pnc20
03.09.20 = skyler isn't in pnc2020 so error
04.09.20 = drawing of owen
Dope Quote Collection:
Ibzy is the Arabic text because everytime I see him he says he is going to Arabic lessons.
Rachel: Well, what I do know is that because of you, this party will be a total disaster because the winner of The FC Games will be absent!
Bethany: Don't put all of the blame on me! You are responsible as well! If I had seen a name spelled like O-W-E-H-N-N on your list, this party wouldn't be a disaster
Rachel: You said what now?
Bethany: Owen! With "H" and double "N"
Rachel: Oh, Lord! You don't even know how his name is spelled!
Bethany: Am I supposed to?
Rachel: Yes!
Bethany: I am sorry, I am not a denominator.
Rachel: I am sure you don't even know how that's spelled either. Besides, Owen is a quite usual name nowadays. When I walk down the street, I can name at least 3 Owens at a time.
Bethany: Then why didn't you invite one of them?
Rachel: Because surname is such an important factor as well, you fool!
Not that I am stalking his FC topic or anything but anyway
cuz they've got S P I C E S
She kidnaps Matt and Tony in there
Lamo
You've been judged, nasty boi
Ibzy: brb cloning myself
Me: Reveals OC
Kaito: Nice
Kaito: Reveals FC
Forum: OMGGGGGG!11!!!!!11
Call out the actions, not the people

Synth
2019 User of the Year!
Global Moderator
Better Than Papa!

Fine China

View Profile
« Reply #964 on: September 21, 2019, 12:25:35 PM »

I actually agree with a lot of stuff in this post. There is a whole lot of unnecessary fighting on this forum, and as someone who enjoys being here, that's pretty hard to admit. So I understand why you would want to have a break.

Also, I'm sorry that it seems like I have all this influence over FC making. I make FCs because I find it fun and enjoyable, and popularity wasn't my goal at all. If I could give away all the attention my FCs got, I'd do it instantly. Although your FCs are few, they are all very well designed and it's sad that they're not getting very much attention. Hopefully this will change one day; you really deserve it.

You're honestly one of the coolest users on this forum, whether you want to believe it or not. I'm sad to see you go, but if you really want to leave then I won't stop you. In hopes that we'll see you around again someday in the future. God bless.

Allan and Akari for Next Chefs!
Old FC topic: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=44033.0
New FC Archive: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=64508.0
Wanna know something about me? Ask a question here: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=42379.0
All My Random Info:
Favorite Quotes:
Theo [Aug 28 07:11 PM]:   speedo your love for asian women is undying
The Lord yeeteth and the lord yoinketh away.
Scoobybay wouldn’t be like this if she had just stabbed Loona
lol jay ate sugar like lololol JAY ATE bleeping SUGAR HAHAHA J8SUGAR HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Uh, Matt and Tony, I think Doritos copied Kasey O's earrings
First of all who are you
Abu 2 Electric Abugaloo
resto in cheesy pesto
Brother E: I was being SaRcAsTiC. Wink
ZZZZZZZEBRUUUUHH!
Oh my its H E L L A F R E S H
I want a lake of holy water and drown in it
Can I un-die
Summer4ever is gonna become reality if we don't do anything about climate change
I don't hate him. It's just that if I had to kill 15 Flipline customers, he would be the 6th one.
-PastelPenguins- [Apr 10 04:56 PM]:   I mean, religion should have it's importance to everyone who has one but that shouldn't interfere with their view on other people
Chayce: hmm yes I am pastry
Malo [Apr 29 11:01 PM]:   Time to take
Malo [Apr 29 11:01 PM]:   A shower
Malo [Apr 29 11:01 PM]:   And then return it to the person I took it from

CeruleaM [May 03 06:39 PM]:   if the Earth was a CD, it's be scratched
"that's hot"
Honey have you seen a mirror before?
ok simp
Prompts be like

E X P L O S I O N S

S K U L L S

night sky uwu
FC Games Stats:
Season 1 (Charlotte) - 4th Place, Semifinalist
Season 2 (Tanner) - 6th Place, Semifinalist
Season 3 (Tanner) - Judge
Season 4 (???) - Contestant hopefully
eeee
Restaurant Pro

View Profile
« Reply #965 on: September 21, 2019, 12:28:13 PM »

Goodbye, I hope you'll come back soon. Just let yourself know that you are of importance to this place, and you're known for more than the "Get this topic to __ pages" topic. IK this isn't your problem if any of us disagree with you leaving, but I'm just saying. You'll be missed here, same with everybody who's left here, we all have an important place here, and everywhere we go. Wink

Lord I was born a ramblin’ man
Iconic Quotes:
Oh sweet home Alabama what have I done
Brother E: Good gripping gravy, these Facebook comments are so salty and spicy!
Thursday will be lit and full of salt.
you will perish.
If you want To Go, just go!
I wouldn't be surprised if they whipped it out in September. Like "Lol release date is DD/MM/YYYY... Oh bloop that's tomorrow lma0"
notice how you're not special
notice this graaaaaaph
Yes I see you being a ho
it looks like all these posts were created by hippies
pipper pig lol
papas stomach doctor mia???
What do you expect from a crab who wipes his butt with money?
A massive delete wave?
Smol Mac
I would only eat sausage on buns.
Brother E: I was being SaRcAsTiC.
Also, I remember that topic now. It was for the TWG.
Xolo, more like Brolo, am I right?
So much nightmare fuel, I love it!
Times flies when you just see characters die one after the other I guess
I'll take a Double Triple Bossy Deluxe on a raft, 4x4 animal style, extra shingles with a shimmy and a squeeze, light axle grease; make it cry, burn it, and let it swim.
A man has fallen into the river in LEGO City!
Matt [Feb 13 02:16 PM]:   hey
Okay I made one in a similar style: Pensive
I have two balls to send...
And I’m Peppa Pig! Snnmoorr
10 Haunting Photos Taken Moments Before Disaster.
Rico's Intense Anus
i'm not in the mood to lose brain cells please talk to somebody else
JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

Back to the Pepper Jack.

View Profile
« Reply #966 on: September 21, 2019, 12:34:25 PM »

Brother E: Man, that's sad. Sad I liked you here. I don't care if you hang out with the "Discorders", you were actually really funny and nice to everyone. I really liked all of your memes! Grin You got great FCs too, and don't listen to anyone who thinks they aren't.

Sorry if I offended you in anyway, and I hope your time off the forum will help you feel better. I agree with the fights, they don't seem to stop. And people calling us homophobes is getting annoying too. I really hope we can all stop fighting and just get along.

You are important here, and everyone enjoys your company.
See you later man! Wink

Read our newest comic!
yeri
Forum President
Restaurant Legend

stan loona

View Profile
« Reply #967 on: September 21, 2019, 01:44:49 PM »

you know he says he's leaving because people are homophobes not because people are calling you homophobic right

Cacti [Apr 17 12:28 PM]:    Yves
Cacti [Apr 17 12:28 PM]:    I love that word
Cacti [Apr 17 12:28 PM]:    I don't know how to pronounce it
Cacti [Apr 17 12:28 PM]:    But I love it
Cacti [Apr 17 12:28 PM]:    Yves
Ocean Drive
Inactive
Better Than Papa!

I'll leave you with the cat in the hat.

View Profile
« Reply #968 on: September 21, 2019, 02:19:53 PM »

bleep you leaving me. Ah well, it's been fun. Sorry to see you go man.

24th September 2013 - 25th July 2020

Goodbye!
Colts
Go Colts!
Restaurant Legend

Stan Sierra

View Profile
« Reply #969 on: September 21, 2019, 02:36:06 PM »

Honestly, I kinda feel bad for these people who are known for Discord. Every time they go on the forum, people say “go back to your hellhole server where you belong.” The Discord is a nice community that’s honestly better than this place. Just because we go off topic a little doesn’t mean it NEEDS to go back on topic. Honestly, a lot of people here ARE babies. Not naming names. Why do you all care so much about the number of people who post? “The people who didn’t post don’t care about me” “Did anyone see this” after two people replied. Oh my god

Mr. Bombolony and Boopsy and Bill for PNC 2020
The forum wouldn’t be like this if they had just stanned Loona :pensive:
stan Loona
JEBZ Komics [Aug 28 06:34 PM]:    Brother E: Stan Loona
AskJoe [Aug 28 05:35 PM]:   @SpongeBob29 Stream Butterfly
Stan Loona
stan loona
Stan Loona Smiley
AskGowon [Jan 17 08:02 PM]:   Stan Loona. Stream Butterfly.
Stan Loona!
Signup for my Survivor Game! https://discord.gg/FaGcQY8
Hope this helps.
JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

Back to the Pepper Jack.

View Profile
« Reply #970 on: September 21, 2019, 02:42:10 PM »

Honestly, I kinda feel bad for these people who are known for Discord. Every time they go on the forum, people say “go back to your hellhole server where you belong.” The Discord is a nice community that’s honestly better than this place. Just because we go off topic a little doesn’t mean it NEEDS to go back on topic. Honestly, a lot of people here ARE babies. Not naming names. Why do you all care so much about the number of people who post? “The people who didn’t post don’t care about me” “Did anyone see this” after two people replied. Oh my god
Brother E: Well, because a lot of people put time and effort in a drawing or a topic and want to people to see it. But when no one sees it, all of the effort and time seems wasted. Why post here if no one sees it?

« Last Edit: September 21, 2019, 02:55:59 PM by JEBZ Komics » Logged

Read our newest comic!
~Faith~
Have Prayer Requests?
Food Critic

Send Me A PM

View Profile
« Reply #971 on: September 21, 2019, 04:16:37 PM »

I really hope everything goes well with you while you are gone on your short hiatus. You always brought some sort of entertainment to the forum whether you seen it or not. Everyone contributes to the forum in some way or another and that includes you.  I definitely understand what you are saying when it comes to disputes on the forum. They do tend to linger on for far too long which... is rather ridiculousness. Why can't we accept the fact that people will have different morals, beliefs and opinions? And that it's okay to disagree just as long as it doesn't resort to harassment. Anyways... I will keep you in prayer, my friend. God Bless. Cheery

~Drink Water & Grow Lovely!~
Bible Verse Of The Week:
"For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind." ~2 Timothy 1:7~
Ianiant
Better Than Papa!

Lisa FTW!

View Profile
« Reply #972 on: September 21, 2019, 04:18:10 PM »

I really hope everything goes well with you while you are gone on your short hiatus. You always brought some sort of entertainment to the forum whether you seen it or not. Everyone contributes to the forum in some way or another and that includes you.  I definitely understand what you are saying when it comes to disputes on the forum. They do tend to linger on for far too long which... is rather ridiculousness. Why can't we accept the fact that people will have different morals, beliefs and opinions? And that it's okay to disagree just as long as it doesn't resort to harassment. Anyways... I will keep you in prayer, my friend. God Bless. Cheery

Tell that to everyone throughout world history.

Kookie
Your resident weirdo
Restaurant Legend

Akari deserves this.

View Profile
« Reply #973 on: September 22, 2019, 07:24:00 AM »

Nooo! You were one of the people on here that I actually bonded with. I hope to see you back here whenever it feels appropriate for you.

Awesome quotes:
Kasey O bleep off
This post was made by the Emmlette gang
Kyles are dudes who punch drywall and drink tons of Monster energy drinks lol
i sure hope i don't get hit by a car ¯\\_(ツ)_/¯
this topic is so mentally excruciating to read
wHaT aBoUt NaScAr
Phoenix is like chocolate
Cuong10283 [Apr 16 06:47 PM]:   What the f Smiley?

Stan Loona [May 22 05:56 PM]:   Fizzo Lips

Hermes [Jul 11 05:38 PM]:   That's the number of croissants I can stuff in Kookie's mouth!

Overbord [Jul 21 05:11 PM]:   my favorite shape of the alphabet is ocelots

Canyon [Jul 24 05:43 PM]:   Woof woof

Kookie [Aug 10 12:13 PM]:   What the heck is Spongeboymebob supposed to even mean?
Hermes [Aug 10 12:14 PM]:   Maybe he's SpongeBob having a stroke?

Hermes [Sep 15 06:27 PM]:   I bet AskJoe's first word was Proof.
Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

Back on Business

View Profile
« Reply #974 on: September 25, 2019, 03:22:06 AM »

I'm back, looks like lots has happened Undecided

Welcome To My Signature!:
Hello! Have a nice day! Wink
You probably know that I'm a tomato fan already.
Always Be Nice:
Bullying? you think you're so cool? -The girl you just called fat?... She is overdosing on DIET pills. -The girl you just called ugly?... She spends hours putting MAKEUP on hoping that people will like her. -The boy you just tripped?... He is abused enough at home. -See that man with the ugly scars?... He fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying?... His mother is dying. -Put this as your status if your against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't re-post , but I'm sure the people with a heart and backbone will. Repost, like, share,or just leave a positive comment if you agree with me unlike some girl or guy that is being a jerk and thinks none should post a comment about stopping child abuse which is an important message

Credits to T.A
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 207   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.