Pages: 1 ... 126 127 [128] 129 130 ... 192   
Print
Author Topic: Introduction/Leaving Topic  (Read 108878 times)
MarkiplierFana!
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #1905 on: April 01, 2020, 05:01:57 PM »

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening everyone,

Today is the day I came back from a hiatus - and the day I came back to say I will be gone for good. It isn't a decision I took lightly, either, since honestly, I chose to say this on the worst day possible, and I'm aware some of you guys might take this as a joke. I wish to disclaim anything for this to be an April Fools joke, and I wish to also disclaim the attempt to grab attention. With this, here goes nothing in the attempt to hope some of you believe this.

You may have noticed that I became offline more often recently, and I'm aware I have been too. People have brushed past it citing "personal reasons", in a way, these personal reasons aren't really personal reasons, but in a way, you may wish to interpret them to be so. I am simply tired of how the Forum has been these past 3 months, and I think most of you guys have figured why already when I took a hiatus here again.

I also am aware I have said this twice before. Once when I didn't know if I was going to come back due to my parents, and then once when I thought college would kill me in terms of schedule - it didn't. This time round, I am for real and I am being serious. It is with deep regret I am saying this, but the community just no longer really is for me given the numerous incidents that have happened during the last 3 months. I already started to take regular Forum breaks here, and a few days ago, while participating in a game night on Discord, I revealed that I'm not planning to return to the Forum again (Those Forumers can back me up on this).

I'll remain to be on Discord no matter what, since that community honestly overall has been a great community in the first place, I'm not gonna lie at all here, I've met some great people there over the last 2 and a half years just like I have met some great people here in these last 2 and a half years. I wish to thank you all for everything but the community here is just not really for me at this place in time given the last 3 months.

I'd also like to note I've not done an April Fools Joke on the Forum ever and I do not plan to do one at all yet. However, I have some special thanks for some users here (I probably will include all of you, unless I accidentally missed you out).

Special Thanks To:
  • Ask Joe (For always reminding us that apparently God does not exist & that he recommended me to Matt as a potential mod)
  • Archie (For being one of the first Forumers I got to know, ever)
  • Ataino (He might not be active now, but he's one of the reasons I got into the Forum in the first place due to his Flipline Discord Server)
  • Zuki-Chan (For being the person who got me to become active in the Forum.)
  • Nickito (For being a great TWG/Forum Survivor host, and for promoting the Flipline subreddit)
  • Kiefer (For also being a great Forum Survivor host, as well as doing a great job in the FC Games)
  • Yves, Leia, Kowhai, KKE, TotesAngel, Cosmic and Penguin022 (For being TWG players in the past, and religiously still being them in the future)
  • Danny [Pizzaccino] (For being a great suited mod for the Forum, hosting a great Survivor game AND hosting the KCP Forumer Exclusive)
  • Ianiant (For being a great FC maker and roleplayer, with credits to his commitment)
  • Oofis (For running Wizard School, being a TWG player at times and being the local music person of the Forum and being a good news reporter)
  • Dr. Phil Swift (For honestly being a master of the shoutbox, as well as being a great news reporter)
  • Resolutely [Zetsu] (For being a great Fan Fiction writer whose Fan Fictions I loved reading and also for Amelia)
  • Tcomib (For being a great artist, as well as having been fun to talk to in the shoutbox in a few occasions)
  • Abu (For being the Board Mod that loves to not be serious, and for being the TWG person that always leads the Town 99% of the time
  • Mercury (For being the one person who always thinks outside of the box and is not given enough credit for it in TWG, also a great FC maker)
  • JEBZ Komics (For great comics that I loved reading, fun role playing and Brother E's great understanding of me at times
  • Bang (For being the person with so many unfinished Fan Fics & also being a music reviewer)
  • Mystic (For actually being a kind user, also a person who makes great FC's)
  • AyKooChao (For having had sandwiches to the head, jk, An actual nice person to talk to as well, does nice roleplaying too)
  • Tamatim (For being an overall kind user every day on the shoutbox)
  • Zech (For being a Forum gamer when I started off in the Forum, also a good person at roleplaying)
  • ok no (For getting us back on topic, as well as actually becoming an improved FC maker than when I first saw him around)
  • Colts (For actually doing the Mafia Universe hydra event representing this Forum with me.)
  • Raven (For being one of those people I loved meeting through TWG and Survivor, always pleasant to talk to)
  • Joey [Kangablue] (For being one of the people who actually are good Survivor players on both Discord and Forum, as well as being a Flipline God)
  • Kassem (For being the Forum Salt (Sodium Chloride) and also just overall a cool dude and Flipline God.)
  • Bandero (For being a fun TWG and Survivor player, as well as actually teaching me Skylarks existed in Remnants of Skystone)
  • The Gameria Expert (For believing the Earth is flat and also being a Flipline God as well)
  • Chieko (For being the only person from the Forum I've stayed in touch with every day no matter what, also a great FC maker that is missed.)
  • ThumbsUp Guy (For having a good comic in the Five Friends Adventures series)
  • Chat Noir [Galaxico/Mayura] (For being someone I wish I got to know a bit more)
  • Ibzy (For being a great FC maker, and a good person to think of themes/prompts)
  • Linchy (For being this curious person who wanted to know more, but overall a good mashup creator, also for Maisey and Harriet.)
  • Flip [TTHS] (For being a person who always got robbed in Survivor despite being a fan of it)
  • JK55556 [Cryptonite] (For being a quite cool person and a very professional judge, also for making me understand the Flipline Wiki more)
  • RUNEPATRIARCH (For being a cool compatriot that I loved talking about Silent Hill about).
  • Kory (For being a great person to always talk to in the shoutbox and being a great  underratedcomic maker)
  • Nikos (For being an underrated FC maker and also for Felix)
  • Sean (For being one of those people who is always cool to talk to regardless of what happens, also a nice FC maker)
  • -PastelPenguins- (For being one of the best FC makers I've seen on the Forum (no lie here despite it being overrated), and also for Dorothy)
  • Kaito (For being an absolute great comic maker and a fun mod to always talk to)
  • Rocky and James (For also being great FC makers and a people who make fun scenes)
  • CoverM [CeruleaM] (For being a good FC News Reporter (while it lasted) and someone I wish I knew more)
  • Vinnie (For just well existing in a few TWG's before I left)
  • Super Boomen (For being actually not a bad TWG player that's still learning to play!)
  • Ninja Monkey (For creating an AMAZING Fan Game based off his own comic)
  • Jupitore (For actually being a close friend of mine on the Forum)
  • SinCity (For asking me for FC reviews in my Q&A)
  • mika (For being a Forumer I actually missed seeing for a bit, but also good to talk on the shoutbox in)
  • MarkiplierFana! (For being the person that always had fun in Other Forum Games)
  • Rias/Mira (For honestly just being there once in a while doing the /me code without any text following it?)
  • Theo (For being Theo, what else?)
  • Adam P.D. (For being the best Quizeria on the Forum)
  • Faithesque [DeluxeFaith] (For being of the nicest people on the Forum I met, wish she was active over here more)
AND FINALLY
  • Matt and Tony (For being great Forum admins and owners of a great franchise)

I'll stay online for a bit to say my goodbyes and everything, but I seriously just don't plan on returning to the Forum again. I put effort into this post to include everyone I knew from the Forum during my time there, whether they are no longer in the Forum, or are still in it. I tried to remember everyone I knew.

I will be back here for KCP 2020 if it happens and enter the Forumer Exclusive, by that time I think I'll be forgotten about, but other than that I don't think I'll be around here again.

Stay safe everyone until the next time I see y'all.

Kind regards,
Matt/Sky.
Aw, goodbye Cry
Ianiant
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #1906 on: April 01, 2020, 05:13:53 PM »

Today is the day I came back from a hiatus - and the day I came back to say I will be gone for good. It isn't a decision I took lightly, either, since honestly, I chose to say this on the worst day possible, and I'm aware some of you guys might take this as a joke. I wish to disclaim anything for this to be an April Fools joke, and I wish to also disclaim the attempt to grab attention. With this, here goes nothing in the attempt to hope some of you believe this.

You may have noticed that I became offline more often recently, and I'm aware I have been too. People have brushed past it citing "personal reasons", in a way, these personal reasons aren't really personal reasons, but in a way, you may wish to interpret them to be so. I am simply tired of how the Forum has been these past 3 months, and I think most of you guys have figured why already when I took a hiatus here again.

I also am aware I have said this twice before. Once when I didn't know if I was going to come back due to my parents, and then once when I thought college would kill me in terms of schedule - it didn't. This time round, I am for real and I am being serious. It is with deep regret I am saying this, but the community just no longer really is for me given the numerous incidents that have happened during the last 3 months. I already started to take regular Forum breaks here, and a few days ago, while participating in a game night on Discord, I revealed that I'm not planning to return to the Forum again (Those Forumers can back me up on this).

I'll remain to be on Discord no matter what, since that community honestly overall has been a great community in the first place, I'm not gonna lie at all here, I've met some great people there over the last 2 and a half years just like I have met some great people here in these last 2 and a half years. I wish to thank you all for everything but the community here is just not really for me at this place in time given the last 3 months.

I'd also like to note I've not done an April Fools Joke on the Forum ever and I do not plan to do one at all yet. However, I have some special thanks for some users here (I probably will include all of you, unless I accidentally missed you out).

Special Thanks To:
  • Ask Joe (For always reminding us that apparently God does not exist & that he recommended me to Matt as a potential mod)
  • Ataino (He might not be active now, but he's one of the reasons I got into the Forum in the first place due to his Flipline Discord Server)
  • Nickito (For being a great TWG/Forum Survivor host, and for promoting the Flipline subreddit)
  • Kiefer (For also being a great Forum Survivor host, as well as doing a great job in the FC Games)
  • Yves, Leia, Kowhai, KKE, TotesAngel, Cosmic and Penguin022 (For being TWG players in the past, and religiously still being them in the future)
  • Danny [Pizzaccino] (For being a great suited mod for the Forum, hosting a great Survivor game AND hosting the KCP Forumer Exclusive)
  • Ianiant (For being a great FC maker and roleplayer, with credits to his commitment)
  • Oofis (For running Wizard School, being a TWG player at times and being the local music person of the Forum and being a good news reporter)
  • Dr. Phil Swift (For honestly being a master of the shoutbox, as well as being a great news reporter)
  • Resolutely [Zetsu] (For being a great Fan Fiction writer whose Fan Fictions I loved reading and also for Amelia)
  • Tcomib (For being a great artist, as well as having been fun to talk to in the shoutbox in a few occasions)
  • Abu (For being the Board Mod that loves to not be serious, and for being the TWG person that always leads the Town 99% of the time
  • Mercury (For being the one person who always thinks outside of the box and is not given enough credit for it in TWG, also a great FC maker)
  • JEBZ Komics (For great comics that I loved reading, fun role playing and Brother E's great understanding of me at times
  • Bang (For being the person with so many unfinished Fan Fics & also being a music reviewer)
  • AyKooChao (For having had sandwiches to the head, jk, An actual nice person to talk to as well, does nice roleplaying too)
  • Zech (For being a Forum gamer when I started off in the Forum, also a good person at roleplaying)
  • ok no (For getting us back on topic, as well as actually becoming an improved FC maker than when I first saw him around)
  • Colts (For actually doing the Mafia Universe hydra event representing this Forum with me.)
  • Raven (For being one of those people I loved meeting through TWG and Survivor, always pleasant to talk to)
  • Joey [Kangablue] (For being one of the people who actually are good Survivor players on both Discord and Forum, as well as being a Flipline God)
  • Kassem (For being the Forum Salt (Sodium Chloride) and also just overall a cool dude and Flipline God.)
  • Bandero (For being a fun TWG and Survivor player, as well as actually teaching me Skylarks existed in Remnants of Skystone)
  • The Gameria Expert (For believing the Earth is flat and also being a Flipline God as well)
  • Chieko (For being the only person from the Forum I've stayed in touch with every day no matter what, also a great FC maker that is missed.)
  • Chat Noir [Galaxico/Mayura] (For being someone I wish I got to know a bit more)
  • Ibzy (For being a great FC maker, and a good person to think of themes/prompts)
  • Linchy (For being this curious person who wanted to know more, but overall a good mashup creator, also for Maisey and Harriet.)
  • Flip [TTHS] (For being a person who always got robbed in Survivor despite being a fan of it)
  • JK55556 [Cryptonite] (For being a quite cool person and a very professional judge, also for making me understand the Flipline Wiki more)
  • RUNEPATRIARCH (For being a cool compatriot that I loved talking about Silent Hill about).
  • Kory (For being a great person to always talk to in the shoutbox and being a great  underratedcomic maker)
  • Sean (For being one of those people who is always cool to talk to regardless of what happens, also a nice FC maker)
  • -PastelPenguins- (For being one of the best FC makers I've seen on the Forum (no lie here despite it being overrated), and also for Dorothy)
  • Kaito (For being an absolute great comic maker and a fun mod to always talk to)
  • Rocky and James (For also being great FC makers and a people who make fun scenes)
  • CoverM [CeruleaM] (For being a good FC News Reporter (while it lasted) and someone I wish I knew more)
  • Super Boomen (For being actually not a bad TWG player that's still learning to play!)
  • mika (For being a Forumer I actually missed seeing for a bit, but also good to talk on the shoutbox in)
  • MarkiplierFana! (For being the person that always had fun in Other Forum Games)
  • Rias/Mira (For honestly just being there once in a while doing the /me code without any text following it?)
  • Faithesque [DeluxeFaith] (For being of the nicest people on the Forum I met, wish she was active over here more)
AND FINALLY

I'll stay online for a bit to say my goodbyes and everything, but I seriously just don't plan on returning to the Forum again. I put effort into this post to include everyone I knew from the Forum during my time there, whether they are no longer in the Forum, or are still in it. I tried to remember everyone I knew.

I will be back here for KCP 2020 if it happens and enter the Forumer Exclusive, by that time I think I'll be forgotten about, but other than that I don't think I'll be around here again.

Kind regards,
Matt/Sky.

Soar to the heavens, BlessedSkylark. Cry

CalaMity
Tohmeo for PNC20
Restaurant Legend

Holy huckle and shuckle it's PNC20

View Profile
« Reply #1907 on: April 01, 2020, 05:44:40 PM »

Goodbye, Sky. If you see this, thanks for being here while you were.

Ridiculous Quotes That I Like:
I like PP but that’s your opinion
Some wacky bloop be goin down on Sesame Street
I use CeruleaM to defeat the CeruleaM
I mean we have fruit but fruit sucks bleep so he could have cigars and brandy instead
Here's a tissue for your precious droplets
From what I know, they don't drive toilets in England
Update: I have seen Pregnant Wally

TotallyNotAvy [Mar 09 08:24 PM]:   if god exists i will fight them

Jacobarmada [Apr 02 07:34 PM]:   Boomer got stuck on a cone

Canyon [Jul 29 08:01 PM]:   @CM Pretty good. We're talking about Elle and capitalist pigs.

Hermes [Jul 22 08:03 PM]:   I have decided that I am British. Mummy.
AskJoe [Jul 22 08:04 PM]:   @Hermes *mommy

Spumoni [May 01 07:15 AM]:   Very organic
Spumoni [May 01 07:15 AM]:   freshy
Spumoni [May 01 07:16 AM]:   like squash

Hermes [Jul 22 08:35 PM]:   EHUF
CalaMity [Jul 22 08:35 PM]:   EHUF
Lapis_Lacooli [Jul 22 08:35 PM]:   EHUF
Sag [Jul 22 08:35 PM]:   EHUF
Lapis_Lacooli [Jul 22 08:35 PM]:   EHUF
AskJoe [Jul 22 08:35 PM]:   EHUF
Soul Survivor
Winner at War
Papa's Assistant

I’ll break the eighth place curse!

View Profile
« Reply #1908 on: April 01, 2020, 07:20:02 PM »

You will be missed! Keep in touch!

PastaFan3000
a.k.a mika, fan artist
Restaurant Master

conchiglie

View Profile
« Reply #1909 on: April 01, 2020, 07:39:52 PM »

i may not be that close with you but i'm sad to see you go. goodbye sky

I will never remove this in my signature:
part 1:
Kris [Feb 23 02:53 PM]:   hi matt, again xp
Matt [Feb 23 02:54 PM]:   haha hi again
Kris [Feb 23 02:55 PM]:   omg matt replied
Kris [Feb 23 02:55 PM]:   matt noticed me
Kris [Feb 23 02:55 PM]:   aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
part 2:
PastaFan3000 [Jul 07 12:40 AM]:   @matt i drew you uwu http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=149.ms...g2452971
PastaFan3000 [Jul 07 12:40 AM]:   pls notice
Matt [Jul 07 12:43 AM]:   @PastaFan3000 awesome! Cheesy
PastaFan3000 [Jul 07 12:43 AM]:   thanks matt! Cheery
Mar.6 - Breakfast Slider
Mar.8 - Chiaki Nanami
Mar.20 - Toad from Super Mario 64
Apr.3 - Sonia Nevermind
Apr.14 - Mini McCoy
Apr.18 - Colonel Roy Mustang
Apr.27 - Clover
May.4 - Lieutenant Riza Hawkeye
May.11 - Mika (as a pal)
May.20 - Ryutaro Naruhodou
May.25 - Koilee
May.29 - Whippa
Jun.2 - Papa's Pastaria
Jun.7 - Spaghetti
Jun.14 - Macaroni
Jun.21 - Gnocchi
Jun.28 - Ravioli
Jul.5 - Fettuccine
Jul.12 - Penne
Jul.19 - Farfalle
Jul.26 - Radiatori
Aug.2 - Cellentani
Aug.10 - Conchiglie
JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

Back to the Pepper Jack.

View Profile
« Reply #1910 on: April 01, 2020, 07:44:02 PM »

i may not be that close with you but i'm sad to see you go. goodbye sky
Brother E: Don't leave! We just got you back! Cry
Could you role play with us in a role play topic?

Wally for the win in 2020 PNC!
Read our newest comic!
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=44958.0
Also, take a look at our first comic.
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=41395.0
EndermanTuxedo
I had to do the trend
Restaurant Legend

Trishna for PNC20

View Profile
« Reply #1911 on: April 01, 2020, 07:51:20 PM »

She did'nt say she was leaving though

My Avatars:
1/13/20: Trishna
Somewhere at February: Doan and Utah
2/22/20: Elle
3/6/20: Ezekiel's Audition Tape
3/17/20: Captain Cori doing a thumbs down
3/27/20: Hailey and Sid
4/6/20: Makoto Naegi
4/28/20: Libya in her TFCG3 Outfit
5/12/20: Mousse
5/24/20: Koilee
5/25/20: Penny
5/30/20: Eva's Audition Tape
6/10/20: Rudy
6/16/20: Wally
6/23/20: Komaru Naegi
7/12/20: Yakko
7/27/20: TNT
8/8/20: Villager (and Pillager?) News
8/11/20: Trishna

Inspirational Quote:
The only way you can forget about them is just not care about them because it's in the past. You might look back upon them in a year or two and maybe laugh at these moments but believe me, I don't even remember anything bad you did, you've more or less been a positive influence during the time I was back here.
PastaFan3000
a.k.a mika, fan artist
Restaurant Master

conchiglie

View Profile
« Reply #1912 on: April 02, 2020, 08:41:14 PM »

lol i was saying goodbye to blessedskylark

I will never remove this in my signature:
part 1:
Kris [Feb 23 02:53 PM]:   hi matt, again xp
Matt [Feb 23 02:54 PM]:   haha hi again
Kris [Feb 23 02:55 PM]:   omg matt replied
Kris [Feb 23 02:55 PM]:   matt noticed me
Kris [Feb 23 02:55 PM]:   aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
part 2:
PastaFan3000 [Jul 07 12:40 AM]:   @matt i drew you uwu http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=149.ms...g2452971
PastaFan3000 [Jul 07 12:40 AM]:   pls notice
Matt [Jul 07 12:43 AM]:   @PastaFan3000 awesome! Cheesy
PastaFan3000 [Jul 07 12:43 AM]:   thanks matt! Cheery
Mar.6 - Breakfast Slider
Mar.8 - Chiaki Nanami
Mar.20 - Toad from Super Mario 64
Apr.3 - Sonia Nevermind
Apr.14 - Mini McCoy
Apr.18 - Colonel Roy Mustang
Apr.27 - Clover
May.4 - Lieutenant Riza Hawkeye
May.11 - Mika (as a pal)
May.20 - Ryutaro Naruhodou
May.25 - Koilee
May.29 - Whippa
Jun.2 - Papa's Pastaria
Jun.7 - Spaghetti
Jun.14 - Macaroni
Jun.21 - Gnocchi
Jun.28 - Ravioli
Jul.5 - Fettuccine
Jul.12 - Penne
Jul.19 - Farfalle
Jul.26 - Radiatori
Aug.2 - Cellentani
Aug.10 - Conchiglie
JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

Back to the Pepper Jack.

View Profile
« Reply #1913 on: April 02, 2020, 09:46:06 PM »

lol i was saying goodbye to blessedskylark
Brother E: Oh, I thought you said you may not be that close to leaving. My bad! Nervous

Wally for the win in 2020 PNC!
Read our newest comic!
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=44958.0
Also, take a look at our first comic.
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=41395.0
LightningStrike
951 for BTP
Restaurant Master

Cameo for PNC20!

View Profile
« Reply #1914 on: April 04, 2020, 07:13:25 AM »

Dakal might announce Colin's scores for ICW today and if Bethany is the one that gets instantly eliminated, I am going inactive tomorrow. Don't worry, though. I'll be back in a couple of months. See y'all! And I am really sorry if I hurt somebody's feelings (Ibzy's for instance)

Special Thanks To:
AND FINALLY

Kind regards,
Matt/Sky.
Goodbye, friend! Thanks for your kind words! You'll definitely be missed!  Depressed

You'd better watch out! I am coming after you whoever you are ~ Chris
Sienna and Cameo for Next Chefs!
Wanna know what the 3 Ps mean? Pal Professional and Perfectionist most of all
Being a perfectionist is getting em all or nothing. If it's nothing close to perfection, it doesn't deserve another thought.
I'll never remove this from my signature:
Dear forumers,
Since everyone knows that losing just because someone is more popular than you is painful, please, try to be as much fair playing people as you can. It's important for someone who really deserves it to win and not for someone who is either over-rated or persona-esque.
Thank you!
Links:
Vote for the pals of mine you want to make it in this year's KCP: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=68951.0
Check out my Q&A topic: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=46111.0
Check out my FC topic for updates:
Check out my Roleplay, the one and only: "The FC Games: Hall Of Fame": http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=49494.0
For those who want to test their FC making skills and give their outfit a second chance here's "TFCG - Outfit Evolution": http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=64339.0
Chris' Outfits:
C01: Traveler (32/40 - Safe)
C02: Dubstep DJ (35/40 - Immunity)
C04: Moroccan Shopaholic - Lamps (33/40 - Lost)
C05: Environmentalist Bookworm (31/40 - Safe)
C06: Contemporary Harry Bingham (37.5/40 - Safe)
C07: Chugach Visitor (34.5/40 - Lost)
C08: Dog Musher (31.5/40 - Safe)
C09: Lopevi Influencer (36/40 - Immunity)
C11: Radjah Shelduckling (29.5/40 - Immunity)
C13: Thai Fest Tourist - Chinese New Year (32/40 - Immunity)
C15: Qatari Petroleum Businessman (36.5/40 - Safe)
C16: New Osiris (35/40 - Immunity)
Life Lessons Learned Here:
1. No matter how much you've changed, for some people (haters) you'll always be the same.
Hilarious Quotes:
"Oh, I am not Mr. Bombolony. I am the scariest thing known to man! A failed math test!""You can run, but it won't be to the college of your choice, I tell you!"
Okay I guess. I don't really know what you mean by another day because that could be anytime between tomorrow or your death.
cancelling my vacation to Calypso Island
Lamo in Spanish means "I lick"
Ianiant [Apr 19 03:47 AM]:   @Mercury Hod does not exist.
I wanna move to Gay City
CeruleaM [May 02 10:43 AM]: i drive a chevrolet movie theater
CeruleaM [May 09 07:55 AM]: egg + water + lemon juice + weird dirt stuff = natural and long-lasting hair dye
TIME TO MAKE A DEVIL FC  Evil Grin
Ok. You do you
Lyric Of The Day:
I said, ooh, I'm blinded by the lights
No, I can't sleep until I feel your touch
I said, ooh, I'm drowning in the night
Oh, when I'm like this, you're the one I trust
Petey K
Is
Better Than Papa!

(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

View Profile
« Reply #1915 on: April 04, 2020, 07:17:00 AM »

Hi guys i am a new user here
Jkjk...hi

hm:
Stompin Bob: hey wanna hear joke about Petey?
G Billy: no
Stompin Bob: K
James
~ Scene Creator ~
Restaurant Master

★ LePete for PNC20! ★

View Profile
« Reply #1916 on: April 04, 2020, 07:17:23 AM »

Jkjk...hi
HELLO! WELCOME BACK Hooray

Tohru and LePete for PNCT20 winners ★
AKARI STAY AWAY FROM THIS CONTEST OKAYHHH Evil
Hey! I'm James. I make PLP scenes, FCs and my favorite Flipline game is Sushiria!

2019:
28.9.19 - James holding a firework
29.9.19 - James with a cookie sundae
2.10.19- Halloween scene
1.11.19 - James in Papa Louie 2
15.11.19 - James dressed as a cowboy
22.11.19 - Taylor Portrait
8.12.19 - James on a bench
18.12.19 - Merry Christmas! (James in Christmas backdrop)
26.12.19 - Lucy is ready for the FC games 2!
30.12.19 - Hello 2020! (James in fireworks backdrop)
2.1.20 - James with a Warp Key
20.1.20 - James in the Bakeria
3.2.20 - James with a Warp Key during the night
13.2.20 - James holding a rose for Valentine's Day
17.2.20 - James with a pie
1.3.20 - James with a comic book
3.3.20 - James serving a pie to James
17.3.20 - Happy St. Paddy's Day! (James in green backdrop with a warp key)
22.3.20 - James watching TV
5.4.20 - James, Sharel and Kris in a cave looking for diamonds
11.4.20 - Taylor dancing
24.4.20 - James with the delivery phone
22.6.20 - James and Jenny outside of the Sushiria
11.7.20 - James and Lenora in the Pastaria
25.7.20 - James holding bubble tea and a sushi plate
10.8.20 - LePete Portrait
Quotes:
James [Apr 09 10:34 AM]:   I changed something in my nlue-green outfit
TTHS [Apr 09 10:34 AM]:   Nlue is my favorite color
James [Apr 09 10:34 AM]:   Blue *
James [Apr 09 10:34 AM]:   Lol
Ianiant [Apr 09 10:35 AM]:   I'm wearing nlue right now. xD
Tamatim [Apr 09 10:35 AM]:   The color of mood is nlue.  :pensive :
James [Apr 09 10:36 AM]:   My username is nlue
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
James [Apr 11 11:55 AM]:   /ma leaves
James [Apr 11 11:56 AM]:   Lol
Cacti [Apr 11 11:56 AM]:   Nooo
Cacti [Apr 11 11:56 AM]:   Why does Ma have to leave ):
James [Apr 11 11:56 AM]:   I don't know
James [Apr 11 11:56 AM]:   I just know that this is getting in my signature
Colour Scheme Creator
That can happen if he lives near the Arctic Circle
[Oct 16 06:35 PM]:   Rocky Road Ice Cream is a standard ice cream in Papa’s Scooperia unlocked at Rank 45 with Rudy.[Oct 16 06:35 PM]:   Ianiant Chip Ice Cream does not exist.[Oct 16 06:37 PM]:   Soup Mia is not a gameria yet.
The only way Destiny can enter SD is Pizzaccino to wake up with an amnesia and memory loss.
I mean, Evelyn looks to be quite the rich woman of the Flipverse. All that fortune would mean a lot of hand sanitizer for Rollie to buy
Summer4ever is gonna become reality if we don't do anything about climate change
Canyon
Comet Con
Restaurant Master

Cameo for PNC20!

View Profile
« Reply #1917 on: April 04, 2020, 07:17:46 AM »

Jkjk...hi
Welcome back!

Hello! I'm Canyon. I'm the founder of the Flipline Studios Fanon Wiki and an administrator on the Flipline Studios Wiki.
Join the Flipline Studios Wiki Discord server! All forumers are welcome! https://discord.gg/QBzv985
People viewing my profile:
-NeonRaccoon-
Restaurant Master

Drakson for PNC20!

View Profile
« Reply #1918 on: April 04, 2020, 07:18:22 AM »

Jkjk...hi
Hey girl! Long time no see!

Neverlander_Ibzy
looking at you, reader
Restaurant Master

skyler for kcp20!

View Profile
« Reply #1919 on: April 04, 2020, 07:19:55 AM »

Dakal might announce Colin's scores for ICW today and if Bethany is the one that gets instantly eliminated, I am going inactive tomorrow. Don't worry, though. I'll be back in a couple of months. See y'all! And I am really sorry if I hurt somebody's feelings (Ibzy's for instance)

Goodbye, friend! Thanks for your kind words! You'll definitely be missed!  Depressed

Nooo! I mean, it's up to you, and you'll be missed! Sad
Btw, you didn't hurt my feelings, it was just a discussion, I totally forgive you, dude  Wink

Jkjk...hi

Yay, Petey K, you're back! Hope you had a good time off! Smiley

Me and all my FCs wish you an amazing day!
FC Topic + Q&A = http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=45839.0
Community Q&A = http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=45838.0
10.09.17 = Blake
4.10.17 = Timm and Cecilia
28.10.17 = Timm going in portal (Papa Louie 3)
1.11.17 = Moe (da best male customer)
14.7.19 = Owen (one of my entries in KCP19)
28.7.19 = My KCP Entries (KCP Trio)
19.8.19 = Owen (entry in KCP19) with coloured
background
10.9.19 = Owen in FC Games
4.10.19 = Lavender dressed up as a witch for Halloween
6.11.19 = Owen shown as the winner in FC Games: Season 1
22.11.19 = Skyler da underrated kween
26.12.19 = Owen as a judge in FC Games 2
13.02.20 = Owen & Piper (Happy Valentine's Day 2020!)
17.02.20 = New Update of PLP is here!
02.03.20 = Elliot doing the robot during the countdown to St. Paddy's. Day
22.03.20 = elliot in online school
19.04.20 = phil from the promised neverland
17.05.20 = me stroking a meerkat (i'm green hoodie guy)
01.06.20 = devin from ridonculous race
18.06.20 = new name and promised neverland gif
Dope Quote Collection:
Ibzy is the Arabic text because everytime I see him he says he is going to Arabic lessons.
Rachel: Well, what I do know is that because of you, this party will be a total disaster because the winner of The FC Games will be absent!
Bethany: Don't put all of the blame on me! You are responsible as well! If I had seen a name spelled like O-W-E-H-N-N on your list, this party wouldn't be a disaster
Rachel: You said what now?
Bethany: Owen! With "H" and double "N"
Rachel: Oh, Lord! You don't even know how his name is spelled!
Bethany: Am I supposed to?
Rachel: Yes!
Bethany: I am sorry, I am not a denominator.
Rachel: I am sure you don't even know how that's spelled either. Besides, Owen is a quite usual name nowadays. When I walk down the street, I can name at least 3 Owens at a time.
Bethany: Then why didn't you invite one of them?
Rachel: Because surname is such an important factor as well, you fool!
Not that I am stalking his FC topic or anything but anyway
cuz they've got S P I C E S
She kidnaps Matt and Tony in there
Lamo
You've been judged, nasty boi
Ibzy: brb cloning myself
Me: Reveals OC
Kaito: Nice
Kaito: Reveals FC
Forum: OMGGGGGG!11!!!!!11
Call out the actions, not the people

Pages: 1 ... 126 127 [128] 129 130 ... 192   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.