Pages: 1 ... 686 687 [688] 689 690 ... 1060   
Print
Author Topic: FC Discussion  (Read 702394 times)
Adrian2802
Restaurant Legend

I hate waking up after sleep

View Profile
« Reply #10305 on: May 24, 2020, 08:03:34 PM »

Is this better?

She looks better now! Good job! Smiley

I hope you're having a good day! Smiley

FC topic: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=68168.0

Ask me a whatever you want in my Q&A Topic: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=59753.0
Revali
Evil Twin
Restaurant Master

My evil twin said that s man don't mind him

View Profile
« Reply #10306 on: May 24, 2020, 08:04:30 PM »

Here is the design I came up with. I took inspiration from Tastyville's main colors and tried making her look like a customer from an older game.

ok this challenge looks fun as heck and I'm definitely doing it.

Impressive, I know. Very few can achieve a mastery of the sky. Yet I have made an art of creating an updraft that allows me to soar. It’s considered to be quite the masterpiece of aerial techniques, even among the Rito. With proper utilization of my superior skills, I see no reason why we couldn’t easily dispense with Ganon. Now then, my ability to explore the firmament is certainly of note… But let’s not—pardon me for being so blunt—let’s not forget that I am the most skilled archer of all the Rito. Yet despite these truths, it seems that I have been tasked to merely assist you. All because you happen to have that little darkness-sealing sword on your back. I mean, it’s just…asinine. —Unless…you think you can prove me wrong? Maybe we should just settle this one on one? But where…? Oh, I know! How about up there?!— Oh, you must pardon me. I forgot you have no way of making it up to that Divine Beast on your own!—Good luck sealing the darkness!

Adrian2802
Restaurant Legend

I hate waking up after sleep

View Profile
« Reply #10307 on: May 24, 2020, 08:06:29 PM »

Here is the design I came up with. I took inspiration from Tastyville's main colors and tried making her look like a customer from an older game.

I think she looks great! Smiley
This challenge looks fun, maybe I'll try it.

I hope you're having a good day! Smiley

FC topic: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=68168.0

Ask me a whatever you want in my Q&A Topic: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=59753.0
Katakuri
2020 User Of The Year
Food Critic

Ohhh sometimes life's a mess

View Profile
« Reply #10308 on: May 24, 2020, 08:07:29 PM »

ok this challenge looks fun as heck and I'm definitely doing it.
SAME this sounds so fun.

Revali
Evil Twin
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #10309 on: May 24, 2020, 08:10:40 PM »

ok i tried it

random everything except facial positioning

and

um

Spoiler:

Impressive, I know. Very few can achieve a mastery of the sky. Yet I have made an art of creating an updraft that allows me to soar. It’s considered to be quite the masterpiece of aerial techniques, even among the Rito. With proper utilization of my superior skills, I see no reason why we couldn’t easily dispense with Ganon. Now then, my ability to explore the firmament is certainly of note… But let’s not—pardon me for being so blunt—let’s not forget that I am the most skilled archer of all the Rito. Yet despite these truths, it seems that I have been tasked to merely assist you. All because you happen to have that little darkness-sealing sword on your back. I mean, it’s just…asinine. —Unless…you think you can prove me wrong? Maybe we should just settle this one on one? But where…? Oh, I know! How about up there?!— Oh, you must pardon me. I forgot you have no way of making it up to that Divine Beast on your own!—Good luck sealing the darkness!

Sokka
FC/Comic Creator
Global Moderator
Better Than Papa!

Best boy

View Profile
« Reply #10310 on: May 24, 2020, 08:10:50 PM »

I'd also wanna try getting back to Mystic's color challenge eventually, that was fun as well Smiley

PM me your prayer requests! Jesus loves you! Cheery
Random Info:
FC Games Stats:
Season 1 (Charlotte) - 4th Place, Semifinalist
Season 2 (Tanner) - 6th Place, Semifinalist
Season 3 (Tanner) - Judge/Co-Host
Season 4 (Logan) - Contestant
Season 5 - Host, hopefully
Sokka
FC/Comic Creator
Global Moderator
Better Than Papa!

Best boy

View Profile
« Reply #10311 on: May 24, 2020, 08:11:06 PM »

ok i tried it

random everything except facial positioning

and

um

Spoiler:
Uh... good luck! Nervous

Random Info:
FC Games Stats:
Revali
Evil Twin
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #10312 on: May 24, 2020, 08:11:49 PM »

lmooooooo

i don't think luck is enough

Towers
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #10313 on: May 24, 2020, 08:12:06 PM »

Bruh did I really start a KCP13 trend
Revali
Evil Twin
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #10314 on: May 24, 2020, 08:13:27 PM »

yes

and now I've made 4 good OCs with it and one OC that we have here that I need to recreate

Katakuri
2020 User Of The Year
Food Critic

View Profile
« Reply #10315 on: May 24, 2020, 08:21:28 PM »

I just did this and here was the result:

After looking at what KCP13 has to offer, I think I got lucky... Nervous

Katakuri
2020 User Of The Year
Food Critic

View Profile
« Reply #10316 on: May 24, 2020, 08:22:57 PM »

I'm gonna make her in PLP as well

Sokka
FC/Comic Creator
Global Moderator
Better Than Papa!

Best boy

View Profile
« Reply #10317 on: May 24, 2020, 08:26:15 PM »

I just did this and here was the result:

After looking at what KCP13 has to offer, I think I got lucky... Nervous
She looks like she’s got a lot of potential!

Random Info:
FC Games Stats:
Revali
Evil Twin
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #10318 on: May 24, 2020, 08:26:47 PM »

wth

you're so freaking lucky

I'm trying again lol

Katakuri
2020 User Of The Year
Food Critic

View Profile
« Reply #10319 on: May 24, 2020, 08:27:42 PM »

wth

you're so freaking lucky

I'm trying again lol
I did not see this at first, and now I feel really bad Pensive

Pages: 1 ... 686 687 [688] 689 690 ... 1060   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.