Pages: 1 ... 1052 1053 [1054] 1055 1056 ... 1118   
Print
Author Topic: FC Discussion  (Read 773070 times)
ChurroSalesman25
Comic Creator
Restaurant Legend

[distorted bruh sound effect] - he/him

View Profile
« Reply #15795 on: February 22, 2021, 11:11:38 PM »

Time to revisit an old FC that I haven't used in a long, long time... Say hello to Duncan Sparcia!

This accomplished author recently won a Pulsar Prize for his highly-acclaimed novel, A Moth Joke: The Great Toastwoodian Tragedy!

insert barrage of inside jokes that 0.1% of forumers will understand

Freeform Movement inc. (the comic!)
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=67650.0
We've got an FC Q&A, too! Why not send some asks?
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=68614.0
Freeform Movement FC archive/gallery: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=67799.0
My Melody
Qualityghost
Restaurant Star

Let's give Zoe another chance!

View Profile
« Reply #15796 on: February 22, 2021, 11:15:01 PM »

Time to revisit an old FC that I haven't used in a long, long time... Say hello to Duncan Sparcia!

This accomplished author recently won a Pulsar Prize for his highly-acclaimed novel, A Moth Joke: The Great Toastwoodian Tragedy!

Haha it’s me, I’m the 0.1%

call me Qualityghost (or Quality/QG), Melody, Ustin, Sarge Fan, or Clancy. any pronouns
FC archive (big fat WIP): http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=69474.0
FC Q&A + discussion: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=70686.0
Q&A: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=69593.0
Art requests (closed): http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=71010.0
~ Lavender ~
she/her
Restaurant Star

pancake queen

View Profile
« Reply #15797 on: February 23, 2021, 01:06:28 AM »

Hello everyone! I work on updating my FC'S and the first one is Candidad! Hope you like it

I'll keep working on the updates Smiley

Ooo she’s really nice!

#Sweet cake
Restaurant Star

~Looking up at the stars~

View Profile
« Reply #15798 on: February 23, 2021, 04:52:42 AM »

Ooo she’s really nice!
Thanks a lot Cheery

It is nice! Smiley

Ianiant
Restaurant Pro

This is a real bop.

View Profile
« Reply #15799 on: February 23, 2021, 04:11:14 PM »

Charlie is now ready for a First Look! As a refresher on who she is from AFCT5, Charlie is a free-spirited young girl from Whiskview. She loves reading a good novel whilst sitting amongst nature and is very good friends with Johanna, whom she helped in Johanna's greatest time of need (see Johanna's profile in my archive for more information on that event). I hope you guys enjoy her! If you have any suggestions, feel free to let me know.

Charlie in PLP:

Charlie in my art style:

Spoiler:

Creameo
Time Traveler
Better Than Papa!

Credit to DaniBifort and Super Boomen :)

View Profile
« Reply #15800 on: February 23, 2021, 04:20:01 PM »

Charlie is now ready for a First Look! As a refresher on who she is from AFCT5, Charlie is a free-spirited young girl from Whiskview. She loves reading a good novel whilst sitting amongst nature and is very good friends with Johanna, whom she helped in Johanna's greatest time of need (see Johanna's profile in my archive for more information on that event). I hope you guys enjoy her! If you have any suggestions, feel free to let me know.

Charlie in PLP:

Charlie in my art style:

Spoiler:
Awesome! Definitely one of my top 3 FCs of yours Smiley

Hello, I'm Creameo!

Have Discord?:
Send me a friend request!: JK55556#1290 Smiley

Feel free to join the Flipline Studios Wiki Discord server! (https://discord.gg/QBzv985)
#Sweet cake
Restaurant Star

View Profile
« Reply #15801 on: February 23, 2021, 04:26:38 PM »

Charlie in PLP:

Charlie in my art style:

Spoiler:
She is so beautiful! Hooray

Carrot
2020 User Of The Year
Food Critic

Phil.

View Profile
« Reply #15802 on: February 23, 2021, 06:39:21 PM »

Nice job, I like that he is an author!

epic pokemon moment

Charlie in PLP:

Charlie in my art style:

Spoiler:
She looks outstanding, I knew you were gonna do a good job drawing her in your style! Grin

#Sweet cake
Restaurant Star

View Profile
« Reply #15803 on: February 23, 2021, 07:19:09 PM »

New update of one of my FCs, she is Talía was an entry for an anonymous tournament together with Leander, I hope you like it

Cinnamon
Sundae Master

View Profile
« Reply #15804 on: February 23, 2021, 07:36:40 PM »

New update of one of my FCs, she is Talía was an entry for an anonymous tournament together with Leander, I hope you like it

I like how it looks Smiley
lurkman
I am back
Papa's Assistant

Moe or Cameo or Kaleb for PNC21

View Profile
« Reply #15805 on: February 23, 2021, 07:48:42 PM »

I like the old eyebrows more

My avatars:
14-10-2020 Black
30-10-2020 Mista
16-11-2020 RIP Romeo
30-11-2020 Stupid Dwayne
12-02-2021 Morshu
03-03-2021 Dwayne and Larry work for Mocharia
06-03-2021 Best Stupid Boy (Taylor)
28-03-2021 Taylor Convertible
12-04-2021 None
Visionary
FC/Comic Creator
Global Moderator
Restaurant Pro

Tohru for PNC2021!

View Profile
« Reply #15806 on: February 23, 2021, 07:49:16 PM »

I remember him! Glad to see him back. Smiley

Positivity Corner:
Hey! I know we're all living through tough times right now, but there is always hope. Things are going to get better. There is a light at the end of the tunnel! If you ever need a friend to talk to, if you need some advice, or if you have any prayer requests, my PMs are always open and I'd love to talk with you.

Weekly Bible Verse: Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might. Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil. (Ephesians 6:10-11, ESV)

Just a reminder to drink water today if you haven't already, you deserve it! I love you all! Cheery
Ianiant
Restaurant Pro

This is a real bop.

View Profile
« Reply #15807 on: February 23, 2021, 08:12:05 PM »

Awesome! Definitely one of my top 3 FCs of yours Smiley
She is so beautiful! Hooray
Nice job, I like that he is an author!

epic pokemon moment
She looks outstanding, I knew you were gonna do a good job drawing her in your style! Grin

Thanks, everyone! Smiley

Visionary
FC/Comic Creator
Global Moderator
Restaurant Pro

Tohru for PNC2021!

View Profile
« Reply #15808 on: February 23, 2021, 08:30:32 PM »

It hasn't been long but I think I've come up with a pretty cool idea for the FC I adopted from the Boba FC Project!

I adopted Aphora from Eclipse, and she was meant to be based on cucumbers. Since I have a lot of female A FCs, I wanted to give her a C name. When I realized that I also have a lot of female C FCs, I went with K lol. So... meet Karter!

I realized that I don't have a lot of tough female FCs, so something told me that Karter would suit that theme pretty well. My idea for Karter's character is a female wrestler with a lot of wins under her belt, and she's acquainted with Percy, a boxer who has mysteriously disappeared a while back. Since cucumbers are often associated with spas, Karter also loves to visit the spa to get herself pampered every now and then.

Karter's design is a tad experimental, so please let me know if you have any suggestions for her design! Smiley

Positivity Corner:
Hey! I know we're all living through tough times right now, but there is always hope. Things are going to get better. There is a light at the end of the tunnel! If you ever need a friend to talk to, if you need some advice, or if you have any prayer requests, my PMs are always open and I'd love to talk with you.

Weekly Bible Verse: Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might. Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil. (Ephesians 6:10-11, ESV)

Just a reminder to drink water today if you haven't already, you deserve it! I love you all! Cheery
#Sweet cake
Restaurant Star

View Profile
« Reply #15809 on: February 23, 2021, 08:43:05 PM »

I like how it looks Smiley
I like the old eyebrows more
Thanks to both and for the suggestion too!

It hasn't been long but I think I've come up with a pretty cool idea for the FC I adopted from the Boba FC Project!

I adopted Aphora from Eclipse, and she was meant to be based on cucumbers. Since I have a lot of female A FCs, I wanted to give her a C name. When I realized that I also have a lot of female C FCs, I went with K lol. So... meet Karter!

I realized that I don't have a lot of tough female FCs, so something told me that Karter would suit that theme pretty well. My idea for Karter's character is a female wrestler with a lot of wins under her belt, and she's acquainted with Percy, a boxer who has mysteriously disappeared a while back. Since cucumbers are often associated with spas, Karter also loves to visit the spa to get herself pampered every now and then.

Karter's design is a tad experimental, so please let me know if you have any suggestions for her design! Smiley
I see it very cool, the biography is so interesting Cheesy

Pages: 1 ... 1052 1053 [1054] 1055 1056 ... 1118   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.