Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 407   
Print
Author Topic: FC Discussion  (Read 117086 times)
pleasehelpme:(
is charmin clean
Better Than Papa!

:(

View Profile
« Reply #285 on: September 30, 2018, 05:45:05 AM »

Dislikes: Idling

Though not much is known to Lettie, but she was raised by none other than the Go family. When her parents died while she is at the age of 9, she had nothing left to do but to stay at the orphanage.

There, she was constantly bullied due to how she was the only female in the orphanage. However, she gained an amount of respect when she does usual housemaid chores at the early age, if it weren't for something.

Due to her newfound experience, she was then repositioned to none other than the Witherwood Mansion by Ayako.
that looks awesome

yoyoyo mtv raps

Critical alert from Microsoft. Your computer has alerted us that it is infected with a virus and spyware. This virus is sending your credit card details, Facebook login, and personal emails to hackers remotely. Please call us at the toll-free number listed, so our support engineers can walk you through the removal process over the phone. If you close this page before calling us, we will be forced to disable your computer, to prevent further damage to our network. Error #268D3.
Iconic Quotes:
Oh sweet home Alabama what have I done
Brother E: Good gripping gravy, these Facebook comments are so salty and spicy! Dizzy
Thursday will be lit and full of salt.
you will perish.
If you want To Go, just go!
I wouldn't be surprised if they whipped it out in September. Like "Lol release date is DD/MM/YYYY... Oh bloop that's tomorrow lma0"
notice how you're not special
notice this graaaaaaph
Yes I see you being a ho
it looks like all these posts were created by hippies
pipper pig lol
papas stomach doctor mia???
What do you expect from a crab who wipes his butt with money?
A massive delete wave?

this boi is 100% Charmin clean
is charmin clean
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #286 on: September 30, 2018, 07:49:57 AM »

I was bored so I made this character. Her name is Auburn.

* CE8D2F12-DD0D-4224-A91B-FB30936C979B.jpeg (93.56 KB, 1024x1080 - viewed 71 times.)

yoyoyo mtv raps

Critical alert from Microsoft. Your computer has alerted us that it is infected with a virus and spyware. This virus is sending your credit card details, Facebook login, and personal emails to hackers remotely. Please call us at the toll-free number listed, so our support engineers can walk you through the removal process over the phone. If you close this page before calling us, we will be forced to disable your computer, to prevent further damage to our network. Error #268D3.
Iconic Quotes:
Brother E: Good gripping gravy, these Facebook comments are so salty and spicy! Dizzy
you will perish.
I wouldn't be surprised if they whipped it out in September. Like "Lol release date is DD/MM/YYYY... Oh bloop that's tomorrow lma0"
notice this graaaaaaph
Yes I see you being a ho
pipper pig lol
A massive delete wave?

English Dinner Tea
PP&P
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #287 on: September 30, 2018, 08:52:11 AM »

Though not much is known to Lettie, but she was raised by none other than the Go family. When her parents died while she is at the age of 9, she had nothing left to do but to stay at the orphanage.

There, she was constantly bullied due to how she was the only female in the orphanage. However, she gained an amount of respect when she does usual housemaid chores at the early age, if it weren't for something.

Due to her newfound experience, she was then repositioned to none other than the Witherwood Mansion by Ayako.
She looks gorgeous. Too bad you made her now, she is an 100% KCP-worthy pal.

Wanna know what the 3 Ps mean? Pal Professional and Perfectionist most of all
Check out my Q&A topic!!! Link: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=46111.0
Check out my FC topic for updates!!! Link: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=46346.0
Hilarious Quotes:
"Oh, I am not Mr. Bombolony. I am the scariest thing known to man! A failed math test!"
"You can run, but it won't be to the college of your choice, I tell you!"
Okay I guess. I don't really know what you mean by another day because that could be anytime between tomorrow or your death.
Theo
Food Critic

View Profile
« Reply #288 on: September 30, 2018, 08:53:01 AM »

should have replaced morrigan with this beauty
Mira
Taco Builder

View Profile
« Reply #289 on: September 30, 2018, 11:38:12 AM »

Only in cases that I won't get onto the Top 16 though :v
is charmin clean
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #290 on: October 01, 2018, 02:04:33 PM »

What do you think of this character?

* 36F04566-779F-4531-983B-2DAB53AA1E2D.jpeg (87.76 KB, 1024x1080 - viewed 62 times.)

yoyoyo mtv raps

Iconic Quotes:
you will perish.
notice this graaaaaaph
Yes I see you being a ho
pipper pig lol
A massive delete wave?

Soundbord
I sound very bord
Forum Fanatic

God exists!

View Profile
« Reply #291 on: October 02, 2018, 10:12:18 AM »

What do you think of this character?
lol not bad, reminds me of Mandi only with purple hair and rainbow clothes you should name her Kandi

Check out my new Flipline Bachelorette fanfic! http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=45830.0

magicmusic [May 21 08:33 PM]:   When I grow up I wanna be just like pickleric
shoutbox queen has found QUOTE OF THE DECADE!:
Matt: Testing the new Shoutbox!
Flipline_Tony: Testing.
Flipline_Tony: Looks like no one's here.
Matt:  Cry

awesome quotes of 2018:
"I'm the Grand Supreme Mip of being a poke in the eye!" (from AKC's AyChao Academy comic)
You get a jill-a-torch.
(in response to "I insert a jack-o-lantern." I wanna see a jill-a-torch ROFL)

Fav KCP 2018 entries (besides Annika):
Azariah (Mystic), Morrigan (Lilith), Bonnie (JakeZ), Scott (Pine-Apple), Rose (RoseKitty), Kassem (despite the fact that he's half blue-green colorblind), Treble (breadlord), Bellamy (SND), Chelsea (Paramore), Skye (Shawna), Ranulph (CupcakePsyducks), Alice (Algodethacon), Hazel (Zuki-Chan), Zack (DeluxePizza), Soufflia (lajoie), Chelsea (Paramore), Dakota (speedo)
fav customerpalooza 2019 forumer entries:
Sean (YellowPenguin), Enigma (Ninja Monkey), Myrtle (MintGold), Keiko (apocalypseArisen/Lavender), Donny (VVAVES/~JustAqua~), Walter M (Holi Toledo/forgottenusername), Nadia (Haseul/hyewon)
Forumer entry Runners-up: Rias, Obed, Rocky, Q for Quality, Poisoncrene, Kief, Ibzy
PaulBarbour87
Pizza Topper

Here's your 2019 Soccerpalooza winner. Barcelona

View Profile
« Reply #292 on: October 03, 2018, 08:59:58 AM »

This is Shelby

And this is Beverly

So how do you think?

English Dinner Tea
PP&P
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #293 on: October 03, 2018, 09:47:00 AM »

Check out my Q&A topic!!! Link: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=46111.0
Check out my FC topic for updates!!! Link: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=46346.0
Hilarious Quotes:
"Oh, I am not Mr. Bombolony. I am the scariest thing known to man! A failed math test!"
Okay I guess. I don't really know what you mean by another day because that could be anytime between tomorrow or your death.
Mystic
~Sonja~
Food Critic

❤❤❤❤❤❤

View Profile
« Reply #294 on: October 03, 2018, 10:01:08 AM »

They look pretty good. What do plan to do with all these pals?

~Drink Water & Grow Lovely!~
English Dinner Tea
PP&P
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #295 on: October 03, 2018, 10:03:42 AM »

They look pretty good. What do plan to do with all these pals?
I may give some of them. I' ve already deleted 3 pals of mine.

Hilarious Quotes:
is charmin clean
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #296 on: October 03, 2018, 03:12:24 PM »

This is Shelby

And this is Beverly

So how do you think?
they look nice

yoyoyo mtv raps

Iconic Quotes:
you will perish.
notice this graaaaaaph
Yes I see you being a ho
pipper pig lol
A massive delete wave?

Ianiant
FC Maker
Better Than Papa!

R.I.P. Elemenopee

View Profile
« Reply #297 on: October 03, 2018, 03:13:34 PM »

This is Shelby

And this is Beverly

So how do you think?

Shelby: Hmm

Check out my AWESOME FC's (and maybe ask them a question):
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=24278.0

"We dodm." Matt 2:39
AyKooChao
Cornflake
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #298 on: October 04, 2018, 06:18:35 AM »

Made some cornflakeses in the first two KCP editors. (I edited the first one in GIMP). They're all cornflakelings, and I plan to keep them.

* Miptowner 1G (C).jpg (16.29 KB, 315x420 - viewed 137 times.)

* Miptowner 2B.jpeg (49.06 KB, 283x408 - viewed 139 times.)

* Miptowner 2G.jpeg (51.88 KB, 283x435 - viewed 142 times.)

* Miptowner 3B.jpeg (53.38 KB, 283x489 - viewed 63 times.)

Randomness:
The Pencil-Staff is a powerful thing, AyChao. If you wanted to, you could rewrite history-
Look at me, I have wings!

-W117

[May 18 04:31 PM]:   AyKooChao wonders why no one is shipping the user above them
[May 18 04:33 PM]:   Monika is going to ship AyKooChao in the forum game called "Ship user above you"
[May 18 04:35 PM]:   AyKooChao scrolls down very slowly...
*sees that she's been shipped with a certain Yu-Gi-Oh character...*
AyKooChao [May 18 04:36 PM]:   Again? *insert untypeable Cheesy +  Embarrassed + Cheery + Nervous + "put that notebook down, Carrie" face here*
[May 18 04:37 PM]:   Monika bursts out of laughter
Monika [May 18 04:37 PM]:   Laugh
[May 18 04:48 PM]:   AyKooChao sits in the corner of the Shoutbox and plots her revenge...
AyKooChao [May 18 04:48 PM]:   Meh, I'll just type what I always do.

Joey x AyChao shipping incidents: 21 (counting the Shoutbox and the deleted posts) Yes, I'm keeping track.

Mystic [Dec 07 01:32 PM]:   The earth is a box of cereal.

is charmin clean
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #299 on: October 04, 2018, 03:58:25 PM »

Made some cornflakeses in the first two KCP editors. (I edited the first one in GIMP). They're all cornflakelings, and I plan to keep them.
they are all very cool!

yoyoyo mtv raps

Iconic Quotes:
you will perish.
notice this graaaaaaph
Yes I see you being a ho
pipper pig lol
A massive delete wave?

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 407   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.