Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 469   
Print
Author Topic: FC Discussion  (Read 142642 times)
Mira
Taco Builder

View Profile
« Reply #300 on: October 06, 2018, 05:14:15 PM »

I haven't worked on this FC lately.

Resolutely
burnin n itchin
Tomato Toppler

M-m, booboo.

View Profile
« Reply #301 on: October 07, 2018, 12:20:52 PM »

the OG demonic sister

Love lovely peaches 4ever
pleasehelpme:(
no snoms here
Better Than Papa!

and i oop-

View Profile
« Reply #302 on: October 07, 2018, 02:08:10 PM »

she looks amazing!

yoyoyo mtv raps

Critical alert from Microsoft. Your computer has alerted us that it is infected with a virus and spyware. This virus is sending your credit card details, Facebook login, and personal emails to hackers remotely. Please call us at the toll-free number listed, so our support engineers can walk you through the removal process over the phone. If you close this page before calling us, we will be forced to disable your computer, to prevent further damage to our network. Error #268D3.
Iconic Quotes:
Oh sweet home Alabama what have I done
Brother E: Good gripping gravy, these Facebook comments are so salty and spicy! Dizzy
Thursday will be lit and full of salt.
you will perish.
If you want To Go, just go!
I wouldn't be surprised if they whipped it out in September. Like "Lol release date is DD/MM/YYYY... Oh bloop that's tomorrow lma0"
notice how you're not special
notice this graaaaaaph
Yes I see you being a ho
it looks like all these posts were created by hippies
pipper pig lol
papas stomach doctor mia???
What do you expect from a crab who wipes his butt with money?
A massive delete wave?
Smol Mac
I would only eat sausage on buns.
Brother E: I was being SaRcAsTiC.
Also, I remember that topic now. It was for the TWG.
Xolo, more like Brolo, am I right?
So much nightmare fuel, I love it!
Times flies when you just see characters die one after the other I guess
I'll take a Double Triple Bossy Deluxe on a raft, 4x4 animal style, extra shingles with a shimmy and a squeeze, light axle grease; make it cry, burn it, and let it swim.

this boi is 100% Charmin clean
Ingredient
Master of Derps.
Taco Builder

I am derpy cool

View Profile
« Reply #303 on: October 09, 2018, 05:08:32 AM »

I mad a new fc... so what do yall think?

* Bella.jpg (90.69 KB, 315x370 - viewed 194 times.)

Don't know what to say.
no snoms here
Better Than Papa!

and i oop-

View Profile
« Reply #304 on: October 09, 2018, 05:19:31 AM »

I mad a new fc... so what do yall think?
I like her.

yoyoyo mtv raps

Critical alert from Microsoft. Your computer has alerted us that it is infected with a virus and spyware. This virus is sending your credit card details, Facebook login, and personal emails to hackers remotely. Please call us at the toll-free number listed, so our support engineers can walk you through the removal process over the phone. If you close this page before calling us, we will be forced to disable your computer, to prevent further damage to our network. Error #268D3.
Iconic Quotes:
Brother E: Good gripping gravy, these Facebook comments are so salty and spicy! Dizzy
you will perish.
I wouldn't be surprised if they whipped it out in September. Like "Lol release date is DD/MM/YYYY... Oh bloop that's tomorrow lma0"
notice this graaaaaaph
Yes I see you being a ho
pipper pig lol
A massive delete wave?
Smol Mac
I'll take a Double Triple Bossy Deluxe on a raft, 4x4 animal style, extra shingles with a shimmy and a squeeze, light axle grease; make it cry, burn it, and let it swim.

Mira
Taco Builder

View Profile
« Reply #305 on: October 09, 2018, 05:20:24 AM »

Likes [Food]: Konjac, Solyanka Soup
Dislikes: Disorderly queues

Not much is known to Disa Romanova but she is known to be a well-known reporter, and a commentator for Royal Rumble events. Other than that, don't ask her fanaticism of Danganronpa. She may be one, but she hates one character or two.

Mira
Taco Builder

View Profile
« Reply #306 on: October 10, 2018, 07:19:59 AM »

Likes [Food]: Cranberries / Raspberries [out of blood disguise]
Dislikes: Celestia Ludenberg [ruse], Those who tarnish her family's name

Born at October 31, 1990, and is known as a fraternal twin of the Demonic Valkyrie, Julia Witherwood is always compared as a strong woman during her childhood, when she was able to beat her other twin out of their sudden rivalry. When everything changed however, Julia retained her demonic ways, though she likes cranberries / raspberries instead of blood for safety precautions.

At College, she lost her demonic powers as a result of intensive bullying by her other classmates which dropped her out. At the point her secret book is stolen by none other than Guy Mortadello, she unleashed her other side once again—forcing Mortadello to drop his belongings and run out of fear, instead of his blood spilled out of her frenzy. At the times she unleashed her demonic persona however, she is onto blood. No one can stop her rampage unless if you're either marked by Athena Ishtaria or a kid. She hates feeding from kids.

And at the point where her twin sister's missing, she brought her sword, her cash and her belongings [money, and even a plain-girl-in-blue-hair picture which inspired her to be with that character] to the rightful journey to bring back her family's name into former glory.

Fun Facts:
- Julia has two outfits: Her normal self and her battle self.
- If you look closely on the picture, onto the moon, there's someone on glasses. That's what the biography states that, Julia had that kind of picture on her stock.
Mystic
~Indigo!~
Food Critic

❤❤❤❤❤❤

View Profile
« Reply #307 on: October 12, 2018, 10:06:17 PM »

Born at October 31, 1990, and is known as a fraternal twin of the Demonic Valkyrie, Julia Witherwood is always compared as a strong woman during her childhood, when she was able to beat her other twin out of their sudden rivalry. When everything changed however, Julia retained her demonic ways, though she likes cranberries / raspberries instead of blood for safety precautions.

At College, she lost her demonic powers as a result of intensive bullying by her other classmates which dropped her out. At the point her secret book is stolen by none other than Guy Mortadello, she unleashed her other side once again—forcing Mortadello to drop his belongings and run out of fear, instead of his blood spilled out of her frenzy. At the times she unleashed her demonic persona however, she is onto blood. No one can stop her rampage unless if you're either marked by Athena Ishtaria or a kid. She hates feeding from kids.

And at the point where her twin sister's missing, she brought her sword, her cash and her belongings [money, and even a plain-girl-in-blue-hair picture which inspired her to be with that character] to the rightful journey to bring back her family's name into former glory.

Fun Facts:
- If you look closely on the picture, onto the moon, there's someone on glasses. That's what the biography states that, Julia had that kind of picture on her stock.
Wow! You really creative when it comes to designs. The back story is also intersting as well.

~Drink Water & Grow Lovely!~
Pizzaccino
OC Maker
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #308 on: October 12, 2018, 10:09:44 PM »

Fun Facts:
Nice! You’re working on her again. I love her design. Smiley

Mira
Taco Builder

View Profile
« Reply #309 on: October 12, 2018, 10:10:12 PM »

I [would] try to revamp her Flipline version though. :p
Petey K
Restaurant Master

StompinBilly

View Profile
« Reply #310 on: October 13, 2018, 06:13:41 AM »

Random fc

hm:
Stompin Bob: hey wanna hear joke about Petey?
G Billy: no
Stompin Bob: K
Tamatim
Tomato Boy!
Better Than Papa!

Happy Winter!

View Profile
« Reply #311 on: October 13, 2018, 06:28:18 AM »

Random fc

She has cool color scheme! Cute! :3

Welcome To My Signature!:
Hello! Have a nice day!
You probably know that I'm a tomato fan already.
Wink

My Topics:
no snoms here
Better Than Papa!

and i oop-

View Profile
« Reply #312 on: October 13, 2018, 07:25:02 AM »

Random fc

nice

yoyoyo mtv raps

Iconic Quotes:
you will perish.
notice this graaaaaaph
Yes I see you being a ho
pipper pig lol
A massive delete wave?
Smol Mac

Theo
Food Critic

fivehead

View Profile
« Reply #313 on: October 13, 2018, 08:20:21 AM »

Random fc

is she related to diddu?
Petey K
Restaurant Master

StompinBilly

View Profile
« Reply #314 on: October 13, 2018, 03:06:28 PM »

nice
She has cool color scheme! Cute! :3
is she related to diddu?
Thanks!
And hmm nah i dont have any sisters

hm:
Stompin Bob: hey wanna hear joke about Petey?
G Billy: no
Stompin Bob: K
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 469   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.