Pages: 1 ... 774 775 [776] 777 778 ... 1011   
Print
Author Topic: FC Discussion  (Read 551570 times)
-Phil-
Purple - 2020
Food Critic

Garlic Salt for taste

View Profile
« Reply #11625 on: June 19, 2020, 11:23:20 AM »

Awesome! I liked both your entries. They're very well-designed FCs.
Thank you so much! I'm glad you liked them, I think they are my favorite pair for the anonymous tournament yet. Grin

YESSS IVANNA
I can tell you like her a lot! Laugh Not sure if she's considered a queen but lemme tell you her bio is gonna be gooood. Smirk

Thank you for supporting my KCP entries and helping Delta appear in the tournament!
Forum Guy Funny Moments:
Timm~Quinn
I’m mad at Disney.
Restaurant Legend

ummm

View Profile
« Reply #11626 on: June 19, 2020, 11:26:52 AM »

Introducing Nyla
I know this post might get ignored like my other FC's post

Well, the cats out of the bag. I'm happy Spumoni was so sure about my two entries because it was right on the money. I'm still a bit shocked Benji made it as far as he did, because I prepared for it to be Ivanna who did that instead, but maybe it was for the better. I slightly redesigned Ivanna, and changed the neck proportions for both Ivanna and Benji.

I'm sure you guys wanna know some details about them so I shall deliver such:

Benji - A chill to the max Barista, working at his father's café. Plays acoustic guitar and is dating another FC of mine, Vivian.

Ivanna - A Junkyard Junky. When she was 7, her dad was seemingly killed in an accident involving a time machine. She has since lived on the streets of Toastwood with pretty much everyone in town knowing her. She hopes to find parts to replicate her dad's time machine invention, and go back in time to save him before the accident.

Regular Pose:

Great job guys!!!!

( •̀ ω •́ )✧(*^▽^*)O(∩_∩)O

Gameria Orders
Spoiler:
First Game Appearance : Papa's Cheeseria
Papa's Pastaria To Go!
Crescent Roll
Burgundy Truffle (Creole Rub During Mardi Gras)
x4 Mushrooms
x3 Grilled Polenta (Gator Bites During Mardi Gras)
Three Cheese Sauce
Penne

Papa's Sushiria To Go / Papa's Sushiria
Chai Tea + Tapioca Pearls (Powsicle Tea During Starlight BBQ)
Top:
Hibachi Sauce
Wagyu (Beef Brisket During Starlight BBQ)
Filling:FLIP
Yellowtail
Shiitake Mushrooms (Fried Onion Strings During Starlight BBQ)
Jalapenos
Rice and Paper:
White Rice
Momoiro Soy Paper

Papa’s Bakeria To Go / Bakeria
Blackberry Bark (Outer Ring)
Huckleberry Syrup (Outer Ring) (Flavor X Syrup (Outer Ring) During New Year)
Whipped Cream (Outer Ring)
Streusel
Peanut Butter Filling (1/4)
Banana Filling (2/4) (Tutti Frutti Filling (2/4) During New Year)
Marshmallow Filling (1/4)<br />Chocolate Chip Crust
Favorite Customers
Spoiler:
Wendy, Timm, Evelyn, and... QUINN!
Topic Links Quotes I Can’t Live Without
Spoiler:
Bans & Moderation, more like Baths & Rubber Duckies.
I just don't understand Boopsylony at all, it exists literally because both Boopsy and Bombolony are extremely weird. Also the idea of shipping Bombolony with anyone is cursed so xP
Open this
Spoiler:
Bullying? you think you're so cool? -The girl you just called fat?... She is overdosing on DIET pills. -The girl you just called ugly?... She spends hours putting MAKEUP on hoping that people will like her. -The boy you just tripped?... He is abused enough at home. -See that man with the ugly scars?... He fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying?... His mother is dying. -Put this as your status if your against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't re-post , but I'm sure the people with a heart and backbone will. Spread this across the internet and get people understand.
-Iced_Ibzy-
ibzy the ice boi
Restaurant Master

new profile pic!

View Profile
« Reply #11627 on: June 19, 2020, 11:46:41 AM »

YASSS BENJI!

there's a reason i drew him  Smiley

Me and all my FCs wish you an amazing day!
Vote for Owen, Feng and Lavender for KCP20! http://www.flipline.com/kcp20/d6x8mrz64f
10.09.17 = Blake
4.10.17 = Timm and Cecilia
28.10.17 = Timm going in portal (Papa Louie 3)
1.11.17 = Moe (da best male customer)
14.7.19 = Owen (one of my entries in KCP19)
28.7.19 = My KCP Entries (KCP Trio)
19.8.19 = Owen (entry in KCP19) with coloured
background
10.9.19 = Owen in FC Games
4.10.19 = Lavender dressed up as a witch for Halloween
6.11.19 = Owen shown as the winner in FC Games: Season 1
22.11.19 = Skyler da underrated kween
26.12.19 = Owen as a judge in FC Games 2
13.02.20 = Owen & Piper (Happy Valentine's Day 2020!)
17.02.20 = New Update of PLP is here!
02.03.20 = Elliot doing the robot during the countdown to St. Paddy's. Day
22.03.20 = elliot in online school
19.04.20 = phil from the promised neverland
17.05.20 = me stroking a meerkat (i'm green hoodie guy)
01.06.20 = devin from ridonculous race
18.06.20 = new name and promised neverland gif
26.08.20 = skyler for pnc20
03.09.20 = skyler isn't in pnc2020 so error
04.09.20 = drawing of owen
25.09.20 = ibzyfrost
Dope Quote Collection:
Ibzy is the Arabic text because everytime I see him he says he is going to Arabic lessons.
Rachel: Well, what I do know is that because of you, this party will be a total disaster because the winner of The FC Games will be absent!
Bethany: Don't put all of the blame on me! You are responsible as well! If I had seen a name spelled like O-W-E-H-N-N on your list, this party wouldn't be a disaster
Rachel: You said what now?
Bethany: Owen! With "H" and double "N"
Rachel: Oh, Lord! You don't even know how his name is spelled!
Bethany: Am I supposed to?
Rachel: Yes!
Bethany: I am sorry, I am not a denominator.
Rachel: I am sure you don't even know how that's spelled either. Besides, Owen is a quite usual name nowadays. When I walk down the street, I can name at least 3 Owens at a time.
Bethany: Then why didn't you invite one of them?
Rachel: Because surname is such an important factor as well, you fool!
Not that I am stalking his FC topic or anything but anyway
cuz they've got S P I C E S
She kidnaps Matt and Tony in there
Lamo
You've been judged, nasty boi
Ibzy: brb cloning myself
Me: Reveals OC
Kaito: Nice
Kaito: Reveals FC
Forum: OMGGGGGG!11!!!!!11
Call out the actions, not the people

KeinkoMusic
Semi-Active
Restaurant Legend

Hi

View Profile
« Reply #11628 on: June 19, 2020, 12:57:04 PM »

Out of Anger, i deacided to redesign some fc's, and some info about them
the 1st fc i'll show is an Old fc i made, and was of my submitions in the Anonymous fc tournament season 2 and lost in the 1st round, guys, Paul:
here's Paul old design:

For the new Design, i deacided to make him a Rock Musican, the Hat can prove it, Paul is a Member in a Band called the "Dead Necros", more info about him will be revaled soon when he gets added to the Archive
the New Design:

For the next fc, we have a little girl that were one of my first fc's u liked, and one of my first afro fc's i ever made, she likes the Sun and she's shining in the forum, meet Sunny:
here's her Old design:

for her new design, i kept her Girl vibe, but completly changed her, she's Waitress at a Restaraunt called "Fluffy Papino", she's a lovely, kind and cute person. she's a fan of the Owl, which is why the Owl shirt from the wingeria pack being used here, more info will be revaled soon when she gets added to the Archive
the New Design:

the Next Fc i'll show is an fc some of u will remember, some of u may not, his name can be misspled sometimes, and he's a food, Maple:
here's his Old Design:

as for Maple, i completly changed him, his old design was simple and his colour scheme was a meh, so i deacided to change it. for the new design, Maple is a beekeeper in Maple Mountain (as u can see, the Bee in his Shirt), who loves the taste of honey the bees create (the orange in his outfit respents that), the reason i used Brown is beacuse the name, since the main colour of Maple is Brown, more info about him will be revaled soon when he gets added to the Archive
the new design:

the next fc is an fc that participated in tournaments, and was a potential fc for KCP2020, one of the best girls i ever made, here we have Beatrice (Sienna D ) :
here's her Old design:

ok, i completly changed her, she has no more Relation to Caleb D , she has a new Name, and she is Supernatural instead of a Human, yes, Beatrice is a Witch, a good witch, her use of Magic is for the good things, to help people when they are in dangeours, the drugs and potions she created helped a lot in the industry, more Info about her will be revaled soon when she gets added in the Archive
the new design:

the last fc that gets redesign is an fc that participated in the anonymous fc tournament 4 and i deacided to redesign her after she got revaled, guys, the one and only, Alice:
here's her Old design:

for new design, i deacided her to be an american football fan who lives in Onion Town, but she's also a Gamer, and likes to play the Cactus Mccoy games alot, more Info about her will be revaled soon when she gets added in the Archive
the new Design:

and now, the one and only, the one who participated in The Anonymous fc tournament 4, pls welcome, Edgar:

im going to make Edgar (and Alice) offical, Edgar's info will be revaled once i add him in the Archive
but before, here's his Style A and B:

edit: i updated some styles
« Last Edit: June 20, 2020, 06:39:46 AM by Stormzee » Logged

Maestro
Food Critic
Papa's Replacement

Beware of The Death Sword!

View Profile
« Reply #11629 on: June 19, 2020, 01:55:23 PM »

Hari's new design! What do you think? Smiley

Maestro
Food Critic
Papa's Replacement

Beware of The Death Sword!

View Profile
« Reply #11630 on: June 19, 2020, 02:10:33 PM »

Nice Dude!
If I had any criticism, I’d remove the belt because it clashes with the shirt
Forgot to reply to this one, but you made Delia better  Hooray

Nice Dude!
If I had any criticism, I’d remove the belt because it clashes with the shirt
Thanks! Cheesy

Here's her Style B (she will be the actress)

-Loth-
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #11631 on: June 19, 2020, 02:43:51 PM »

the 1st fc i'll show is an Old fc i made, and was of my submitions in the Anonymous fc tournament season 2 and lost in the 1st round, guys, Paul:
here's Paul old design:

For the new Design, i deacided to make him a Rock Musican, the Hat can prove it, Paul is a Member in a Band called the "Dead Necros", more info about him will be revaled soon when he gets added to the Archive
the New Design:

For the next fc, we have a little girl that were one of my first fc's u liked, and one of my first afro fc's i ever made, she likes the Sun and she's shining in the forum, meet Sunny:
here's her Old design:

for her new design, i kept her Girl vibe, but completly changed her, she's Waitress at a Restaraunt called "Fluffy Papino", she's a lovely, kind and cute person. she's a fan of the Owl, which is why the Owl shirt from the wingeria pack being used here, more info will be revaled soon when she gets added to the Archive
the New Design:

the Next Fc i'll show is an fc some of u will remember, some of u may not, his name can be misspled sometimes, and he's a food, Maple:
here's his Old Design:

as for Maple, i completly changed him, his old design was simple and his colour scheme was a meh, so i deacided to change it. for the new design, Maple is a beekeeper in Maple Mountain (as u can see, the Bee in his Shirt), who loves the taste of honey the bees create (the orange in his outfit respents that), the reason i used Brown is beacuse the name, since the main colour of Maple is Brown, more info about him will be revaled soon when he gets added to the Archive
the new design:

the next fc is an fc that participated in tournaments, and was a potential fc for KCP2020, one of the best girls i ever made, here we have Beatrice (Sienna D ) :
here's her Old design:

ok, i completly changed her, she has no more Relation to Caleb D , she has a new Name, and she is Supernatural instead of a Human, yes, Beatrice is a Witch, a good witch, her use of Magic is for the good things, to help people when they are in dangeours, the drugs and potions she created helped a lot in the industry, more Info about her will be revaled soon when she gets added in the Archive
the new design:

the last fc that gets redesign is an fc that participated in the anonymous fc tournament 4 and i deacided to redesign her after she got revaled, guys, the one and only, Alice:
here's her Old design:

for new design, i deacided her to be an american football fan who lives in Onion Town, but she's also a Gamer, and likes to play the Cactus Mccoy games alot, more Info about her will be revaled soon when she gets added in the Archive
the new Design:

and now, the one and only, the one who participated in The Anonymous fc tournament 4, pls welcome, Edgar:

im going to make Edgar (and Alice) offical, Edgar's info will be revaled once i add him in the Archive

Hey, good redesigns! If I were to suggest something it would be to change a little Beatrice's face measurements and maybe change the pants on Maple.

Hari's new design! What do you think? Smiley

Thanks! Cheesy

Here's her Style B (she will be the actress)

She looks great! In both of these! I do agree with Spumoni about her belt but it's not something major.

I think Jas' finally looks somewhat good, really far for great but at least she has something more interesting now.

Ecopania
Officially inactive.
Restaurant Master

#ThankYouCora

View Profile
« Reply #11632 on: June 19, 2020, 02:49:39 PM »

here's Paul old design:

the New Design:

here's her Old design:

the New Design:

here's his Old Design:

the new design:

here's her Old design:

the new design:

here's her Old design:

the new Design:

Nice improvement. Wink

-Phil-
Purple - 2020
Food Critic

Garlic Salt for taste

View Profile
« Reply #11633 on: June 19, 2020, 03:08:57 PM »

Hey, good redesigns! If I were to suggest something it would be to change a little Beatrice's face measurements and maybe change the pants on Maple.
She looks great! In both of these! I do agree with Spumoni about her belt but it's not something major.

I think Jas' finally looks somewhat good, really far for great but at least she has something more interesting now.

I love how the bright colors mesh together, and the choice of shirt too feels natural here. You make really good use of that pirate jacket! Grin

Thank you for supporting my KCP entries and helping Delta appear in the tournament!
Forum Guy Funny Moments:
Spearmint
Comet Con
Restaurant Master

Racing through town!

View Profile
« Reply #11634 on: June 19, 2020, 03:20:44 PM »

Alright, I like how you used Holi colors without making the outfit too bright! She looks great, and as Phil said, that jacket was a great choice here.

Lucia's outfit was getting to be a bit boring to me, especially since her outfit had only three colors. There were also some parts of the outfit that I wasn't fond of, such as the belt being the same color as the skirt. I also didn't like how the necklace looked with the jacket. So, I gave her a redesign! Smiley

This is what she looked like previously.
Spoiler:

Hello! I'm Spearmint!

Have Discord?:
Send me a friend request!: JK55556#1290 Smiley

Feel free to join the Flipline Studios Wiki Discord server! (https://discord.gg/QBzv985)
• 150+ members
• Home of the infamous Dill Wheel meme
• Whether you're here to discuss the games, show off your characters and ideas, or just to have fun, there's a place for everyone!
• All forumers are welcome!
TFCG4 Info:
Judging applications will open in mid or late December. Player applications will likely follow a few weeks later. Please do not excessively bug me about applications or ask for specific dates.
Petey K
Is
Better Than Papa!

Ahoy-Wait what?

View Profile
« Reply #11635 on: June 20, 2020, 12:31:28 AM »

Trying to make a fc with a rolller skate

Timm~Quinn
I’m mad at Disney.
Restaurant Legend

ummm

View Profile
« Reply #11636 on: June 20, 2020, 04:57:00 AM »

Do you guys think this girl, Eve, is good enough for KCP?

Gameria Orders
Spoiler:
Papa's Pastaria To Go!
Crescent Roll
x4 Mushrooms
Three Cheese Sauce
Penne

Top:
Hibachi Sauce
Yellowtail
Jalapenos
Rice and Paper:
White Rice
Momoiro Soy Paper

Streusel
Favorite Customers
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
I just don't understand Boopsylony at all, it exists literally because both Boopsy and Bombolony are extremely weird. Also the idea of shipping Bombolony with anyone is cursed so xP
Open this
Spoiler:
Bullying? you think you're so cool? -The girl you just called fat?... She is overdosing on DIET pills. -The girl you just called ugly?... She spends hours putting MAKEUP on hoping that people will like her. -The boy you just tripped?... He is abused enough at home. -See that man with the ugly scars?... He fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying?... His mother is dying. -Put this as your status if your against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't re-post , but I'm sure the people with a heart and backbone will. Spread this across the internet and get people understand.
Lynx
Restaurant Legend

Oh, what an interesting concept

View Profile
« Reply #11637 on: June 20, 2020, 04:58:44 AM »

Do you guys think this girl, Eve, is good enough for KCP?

She's nice!

May the best customer win KCP! ^w^
Quotes:
"Things happen in life and you can't control them.
It sucks and you have to move on."

"You've got to get out and pray to the sky to appreciate the sunshine; otherwise you're just a lizard standing there with the sun shining on you."

"I'm not perfect, i make mistakes, i hurt people, but when i say sorry, i actually mean it."

"Why does the lizard stick his tongue out? The lizard sticks its tongue out because that's the way its listening and looking and tasting its environment. It's its means of appreciating what's in front of it."
My top 10 fav animals:
1. Lace monitor/Varanus varius
2. Sailfin dragon
3. Komodo dragon
4. Wolf
5. Eagle/Hawk
6. Emerald tree monitor/Varanus prasinus
7. Deer
8. Horse
9. Fox
10. Dolphin
My top 10 fav lizards:
1: Lace monitor
2: Sailfin dragon
3: Komodo dragon
4: Eastern water dragon
5: Spencer's monitor
6: Frillneck
7: Acanthosaura Nataliae
8: Emerald tree monitor
9: Eastern bearded dragon
10: Roughneck monitor
My winning tournament:
1: Nyla (Ludwig's customerpalooza)
2: Meghan (Anonymous FC tournament S6)
KeinkoMusic
Semi-Active
Restaurant Legend

Hi

View Profile
« Reply #11638 on: June 20, 2020, 05:50:12 AM »

which Hat should i use for Edgar's Style B?

i lowed a bit Beatrice mouth

and Changed Maple's Pants

thoughts?

Timm~Quinn
I’m mad at Disney.
Restaurant Legend

ummm

View Profile
« Reply #11639 on: June 20, 2020, 06:13:33 AM »

which Hat should i use for Edgar's Style B?

i lowed a bit Beatrice mouth

and Changed Maple's Pants

thoughts?

Maple would be better with jeans, and I think Edgar’s style B should have the fedora, or no hat.

Gameria Orders
Spoiler:
Papa's Pastaria To Go!
Crescent Roll
x4 Mushrooms
Three Cheese Sauce
Penne

Top:
Hibachi Sauce
Yellowtail
Jalapenos
Rice and Paper:
White Rice
Momoiro Soy Paper

Streusel
Favorite Customers
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Open this
Spoiler:
Pages: 1 ... 774 775 [776] 777 778 ... 1011   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.