Pages: 1 ... 121 122 [123] 124 125 ... 184   
Print
Author Topic: Confessions  (Read 141489 times)
lurkman
Taylor Convertible
Papa's Assistant

Less go

View Profile
« Reply #1830 on: November 30, 2020, 11:59:21 PM »

I feel like people don't pay enough attention to me,they would usually ignore my posts, some may dislike me for no reason, I think it's because I'm not popular enough.

LESSGO
My avatars:
14-10-2020 Black
30-10-2020 Mista
16-11-2020 RIP Romeo
30-11-2020 Stupid Dwayne
12-02-2021 Morshu
03-03-2021 Dwayne and Larry work for Mocharia
06-03-2021 Best Stupid Boy (Taylor)
28-03-2021 Taylor Convertible
JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

Papa Louie is deliverin' pizza!

View Profile
« Reply #1831 on: December 01, 2020, 12:31:30 AM »

another confession, but this has nothing to do with the forum.:
I'm saying this in all honesty, and I hope I don't sound like I'm lying at the same time.

Recently, I've been so stressed out about myself in real life, and I've been lately having anxiety and a little bit depressed cause I felt like no one wants to talk with me. To be honest, I just feel like no one wants me to be a friend. I just wanted to talk to someone but I'm continuously being ignored, which makes me think that I am completely useless in this world. Cry

Keep in mind that this confession has nothing to do with the forum.
Brother E: Oof, I don't really know what to say about that, but hope you feel better soon.  Hmm

I feel like people don't pay enough attention to me,they would usually ignore my posts, some may dislike me for no reason, I think it's because I'm not popular enough.
Brother E: I haven't really talked to you much,  but I don't dislike you. Just because you aren't that popular doesn't mean people don't care about you. Wink

Hi everyone and have a nice day! Cheesy
lurkman
Taylor Convertible
Papa's Assistant

Less go

View Profile
« Reply #1832 on: December 01, 2020, 12:39:03 AM »

Brother E: I haven't really talked to you much,  but I don't dislike you. Just because you aren't that popular doesn't mean people don't care about you. Wink
I agree with you, maybe they just don't reply me, by dislike I mean once Lynx called me an unrespectful guy just because I'm fine with whoever wins in KCP

LESSGO
My avatars:
14-10-2020 Black
30-10-2020 Mista
16-11-2020 RIP Romeo
30-11-2020 Stupid Dwayne
12-02-2021 Morshu
JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

Papa Louie is deliverin' pizza!

View Profile
« Reply #1833 on: December 01, 2020, 12:43:29 AM »

I agree with you, maybe they just don't reply me, by dislike I mean once Lynx called me an unrespectful guy just because I'm fine with whoever wins in KCP
Brother E: Oh. I don't know what he meant by that really, but I agree with you. I don't take KCP to seriously and don't cares who wins really.

Hi everyone and have a nice day! Cheesy
Caracal
Leiopython Albertisii
Restaurant Master

we are the Chuggineers!

View Profile
« Reply #1834 on: December 01, 2020, 12:46:43 AM »

U didn't say like that bruh  Bored , you said "since my Romeo is failed made it in top 32, i don't care anymore about who winning"

I'm imperfect, i made mistakes. so apologize
Quotes:
"Why does the lizard stick his tongue out? The lizard sticks its tongue out because that's the way its listening and looking and tasting its environment. It's its means of appreciating what's in front of it."

"You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have."
My top 10 fav animals:
1. Wolf
2. Sailfin dragon
3. Lace monitor
4. Northern Whitelipped Python
5. Komodo dragon
6. Eagle/Hawk
7. Reindeer
8. Deer
9. Horse
10. Fox
My top 10 fav lizards:
1: Lace monitor
2: Sailfin dragon
3: Komodo dragon
4: Eastern water dragon
5: Spencer's monitor
6: Frillneck
7: Acanthosaura Nataliae
8: Emerald tree monitor
9: Eastern bearded dragon
10: Roughneck monitor
My winning tournament:
1: Nyla (Ludwig's customerpalooza)
2: Meghan (Anonymous FC tournament S6)
lurkman
Taylor Convertible
Papa's Assistant

Less go

View Profile
« Reply #1835 on: December 01, 2020, 01:02:21 AM »

U didn't say like that bruh  Bored , you said "since my Romeo is failed made it in top 32, i don't care anymore about who winning"
I have already explained that I mean I'm fine with whoever winning, let's stop arguing

LESSGO
My avatars:
14-10-2020 Black
30-10-2020 Mista
16-11-2020 RIP Romeo
30-11-2020 Stupid Dwayne
12-02-2021 Morshu
Raniyah
Trainee

View Profile
« Reply #1836 on: December 01, 2020, 03:44:12 AM »

I'm left handed.

I'm also left-handed. As I' 've heard left-handed has nice handwriting.But I don't have. those seem like scribble, Do you have nice handwriting?
Petey K
Is
Better Than Papa!

(´∩。• PeteyPuppy •。∩`)

View Profile
« Reply #1837 on: December 01, 2020, 04:02:20 AM »

And yea don't quote this I think I might delete this Nervous
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Sorry if this sounds bad buuuut i feel bad since i feel like less people checking my art topic now.Seeing the others art topic seems to be active and more than one person replied with a compliment makes me happy for them but sad that knowing that now it like took days to see someone notices mine.....I don't know...I feel like my fanart is getting worse or else ^^ ; especially the fact now only 2 people voted from the past hours
Sorry if this sounds bad to you guys but it's okay...
Talking about me scares me

Random Dialogue:
Franky: Alright who ate the whole cake before the party even start?
Petey K: I did not
Petey K: or did I? UvU *with mouth full of cake*
Franky: Petey...I can see you eating right now
Join My Roleplay Server!:
Mercy
Your Guardian Angel
Papa's Replacement

Heroes Never Die (she/her)

View Profile
« Reply #1838 on: December 01, 2020, 04:21:46 AM »

Eh, I can relate, Petey K Hmm

Howdy, I’m Mercy and this is my (boring) signature.
Was 3rd place in Most Improved User 2020/ likes to draw and make FC’s/ secretly has two families (the potatoes and the noodles)

Ay yo! Got a Discord account. Feel free to friend me: noodle_doodles#8254
Remember, your life matters. Don’t give up! You are all beautiful people, don’t say otherwise ♥
Petey K
Is
Better Than Papa!

(´∩。• PeteyPuppy •。∩`)

View Profile
« Reply #1839 on: December 01, 2020, 09:18:16 AM »

Eh, I can relate, Petey K Hmm
It kinda make me feels like my art not as good and also I always thought people bored seeing me drawing penguins

Random Dialogue:
Franky: Alright who ate the whole cake before the party even start?
Petey K: I did not
Petey K: or did I? UvU *with mouth full of cake*
Franky: Petey...I can see you eating right now
Join My Roleplay Server!:
Mercy
Your Guardian Angel
Papa's Replacement

Heroes Never Die (she/her)

View Profile
« Reply #1840 on: December 01, 2020, 09:52:43 AM »

Your penguin drawings are wholesome! I'll never get bored of them :3
I always think that my art topic won't get as much recognition, dunno why but I just feel that way Hmm

Howdy, I’m Mercy and this is my (boring) signature.
Was 3rd place in Most Improved User 2020/ likes to draw and make FC’s/ secretly has two families (the potatoes and the noodles)

Ay yo! Got a Discord account. Feel free to friend me: noodle_doodles#8254
Remember, your life matters. Don’t give up! You are all beautiful people, don’t say otherwise ♥
My Melody
Qualityghost
Restaurant Star

Haha pan go brr

View Profile
« Reply #1841 on: December 01, 2020, 09:59:07 AM »

I think it's natural for artists to feel like their work is underappreciated, I know it happens to me that's for sure
Petey and Doodle, your art deserves recognition!

call me Qualityghost (or Quality/QG), Melody, Ustin, Sarge Fan, or Clancy. any pronouns
FC archive (big fat WIP): http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=69474.0
FC Q&A + discussion: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=70686.0
Q&A: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=69593.0
Art requests (closed): http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=71010.0
Ianiant
Restaurant Pro

View Profile
« Reply #1842 on: December 03, 2020, 11:39:58 PM »

Spoiler:
For some reason, it seems like this forum is dying again. I really hope it's not, because I've been through the forum's almost-death before, and it wasn't fun. Hmm

ChurroSalesman25
Comic Creator
Restaurant Legend

[distorted bruh sound effect] - he/him

View Profile
« Reply #1843 on: December 03, 2020, 11:42:48 PM »

Spoiler:
For some reason, it seems like this forum is dying again. I really hope it's not, because I've been through the forum's almost-death before, and it wasn't fun. Hmm

dont worry. When that new Freeform Movement part hits, you will see this forum be revived like it's never been revived before

Freeform Movement inc. (the comic!)
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=67650.0
We've got an FC Q&A, too! Why not send some asks?
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=68614.0
Freeform Movement FC archive/gallery: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=67799.0
Kory
Person
Restaurant Master

Can't think of a good profile pic...

View Profile
« Reply #1844 on: December 04, 2020, 10:42:19 AM »

Spoiler:
Ok, here we go.

A few days ago, I realized something that I didn't like. I realized that I am somewhat bored with this forum. Along with that, I kinda feel like I'm just not happy whenever I'm here. Coming to the forum used to be one of my highlights of the day, but now whenever I do it, it just seems like I'm doing it because I have to so people won't forget about me. I actually feel like I could just leave and no one would care, and it would be for the better. I almost did think about leaving, but I actually do want to stick around for the Forum Awards.

So you may ask, why are you bored/annoyed with the forum? Well, for starters, the main thing that kept me here within the last few months was KCP, which I have almost lost complete interest in. After the Ecopania drama and the proxy drama AND Delta getting eliminated (I'm now on #TeamAubrey), all of the excitement that I had for KCP has just dwindled away. Aside from that, many forum tournaments have gotten repetitive/boring to me. The only one that I really care about anymore is AFCT, which I'm starting to care about less and less every time I look at it. Also, my motivation for making FCs is no more. As you can see, I only have made one FC since September. I posted her in FC Discussion, and I think I got 2 comments on her at most. I haven't updated my archive since August and I do not plan on updating it for quite a long time. Another thing is that the people that I used to consider my friends on the forum seem like they've... kinda drifted away from me. I rarely talk to anyone in the shoutbox anymore because most of those people are new users that I don't know that well, and I haven't become close with any of them like I used to be with other users.

I don't know how much you'll see of me after this post, but I know that it won't be much. I also do plan on taking a hiatus from the forum after the Forum Awards.

Hi, I'm Kory.

Awesome quotes:
For some reason, I lost all of these. What a shame. I'll always remember bon appebleep, Soulja Boy didn't tell em, and Zuko's iconic trampoline quote. Pensive
Pages: 1 ... 121 122 [123] 124 125 ... 184   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.