Pages: 1 ... 129 130 [131] 132 133 ... 167   
Print
Author Topic: Confessions  (Read 127479 times)
Zuko
He/they
Restaurant Master

Liberty is ready for TFCG4!

View Profile
« Reply #1950 on: January 01, 2021, 07:01:46 PM »

Spoiler:
I don't know why, but for some reason, I get kind of uncomfortable when people call me "dude" or "man". Don't get me wrong, I'm absolutely fine with presenting as male and using masculine pronouns, but I would appreciate it if you didn't refer to me using those words, please.

❂❂ My Q&A ❂❂ http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=44079
✾✾ My FC Archive ✾✾ http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=67113.msg2418110#msg2418110
❇︎❇︎ FC Discussion ❇︎❇︎ http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=65404
Discord invite:
Please PM me for the link to join Flipline Fan Characters, my Discord server! (This is just to avoid my signature collapsing.)
Qualityghosst
Floofty
Franchise Owner

nonbinary rights

View Profile
« Reply #1951 on: January 01, 2021, 07:10:47 PM »

Spoiler:
I don't know why, but for some reason, I get kind of uncomfortable when people call me "dude" or "man". Don't get me wrong, I'm absolutely fine with presenting as male and using masculine pronouns, but I would appreciate it if you didn't refer to me using those words, please.
ok, I'll keep that in mind, and I hope others do too!

call me Qualityghost (or Quality/QG), Ustin, Sarge Fan, or Clancy. any pronouns
FC archive (big fat WIP): http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=69474.0
FC Q&A: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=69499.0
remember, nobody loves your skin more than I do
Sokka
FC/Comic Creator
Global Moderator
Restaurant Pro

Best boy

View Profile
« Reply #1952 on: January 01, 2021, 07:12:47 PM »

Spoiler:
I do tend to call people dude and man a lot, so I apologize if I've called you this and made you uncomfortable. I'll keep this in mind for the future. Smiley

PM me your prayer requests! Jesus loves you! Cheery
Random Info:
FC Games Stats:
Season 1 (Charlotte) - 4th Place, Semifinalist
Season 2 (Tanner) - 6th Place, Semifinalist
Season 3 (Tanner) - Judge/Co-Host
Season 4 (Logan) - Contestant
Season 5 - Host, hopefully
~DoodleNoodle~
Is a pot noodle UwU
Papa's Replacement

Sweet and Sour Flowers =w= (she/her)

View Profile
« Reply #1953 on: January 01, 2021, 07:13:11 PM »

Spoiler:
I’ll keep that in mind, don’t worry.

Not really a confessions but-
I’m too afraid to call people ‘love’. Although it’s a friendly form of address in British term, I just feel uncomfortable with the word because I’m afraid that people will take it the wrong way and think I actually love them, meaning I’d have to explain what I actually mean by ‘love’. I know I can go a simple route and not call people that, but I just have a sudden temptation to call people that Nervous

Howdy, I’m ~DoodleNoodle~ and this is my (boring) signature.
Was 3rd place in Most Improved User 2020/ likes to draw and make FC’s/ secretly has two families (the potatoes and the noodles)

Kindred Spirits
A Lamb and Wolf, in One
Franchise Owner

Never One Without The Other | They/Them (Plural)

View Profile
« Reply #1954 on: January 01, 2021, 07:26:47 PM »

Not really a confessions but-
I’m too afraid to call people ‘love’. Although it’s a friendly form of address in British term, I just feel uncomfortable with the word because I’m afraid that people will take it the wrong way and think I actually love them, meaning I’d have to explain what I actually mean by ‘love’. I know I can go a simple route and not call people that, but I just have a sudden temptation to call people that Nervous

I know exactly what you mean lol

If anyone ever used that to me, I probably would understand right off the bat haha, but yeah, that's just me. It's one of those ways of referring to people I actually like hearing a lot.

Never One Without the Other
You know who you are, and I ask you to stop. I do not feel safe here because of you, so please cut the act. I will not repeat myself again. I'm so sorry I had to take matters in my hands and make this into my signature. If you don't, I will take action against it. Enough of your games.

Feel free to leave behind a message, though, I definitely will reply to it, even if I am not really around here much. If you want, do feel free to check the spoilers below for ways to get in touch with me too.
FC Archive Server Link AKA The Only Place I Work on my FC's!:
https://discord.gg/FNncm2xuZB - This is where I post updates and work on all my FC's, so join if you want!
Katakuri
2020 User Of The Year
Food Critic

Ohhh sometimes life's a mess

View Profile
« Reply #1955 on: January 01, 2021, 07:32:58 PM »

Spoiler:
I'll definitely try to remember that. I tend to respond with "dude" a lot, no matter who.

Tousti
Mary Saotome
Restaurant Master

Mary the gambler again. He/him

View Profile
« Reply #1956 on: January 02, 2021, 11:40:01 AM »

The fact of being in this forum more time than a lot of people who are with blue names is strange. I think I'm the newbie after all

Mocharia is here
Sushiria To Go is a terrible game, CHANGE MY MIND!
Banana Pie is my favorite kind of pie
Petey K
Is
Better Than Papa!

(´∩。• PeteyPuppy •。∩`)

View Profile
« Reply #1957 on: January 03, 2021, 08:01:43 AM »

When the first time I play cheeseria,I didn't aware that that's their latest game since I didn't know there's a blog (played on another website) and I didn't realize I already unlock every new customers

Random Dialogue:
Franky: Alright who ate the whole cake before the party even start?
Petey K: I did not
Petey K: or did I? UvU *with mouth full of cake*
Franky: Petey...I can see you eating right now
Join My Roleplay Server!:
Almei
Não muito ativo aqui
Papa's Replacement

#ValentinaKCP20Forever

View Profile
« Reply #1958 on: January 03, 2021, 08:20:59 PM »

About ways of bullying in any circumstances: Don't forget, there is a law of return!  Wink

#HackyZakAndZoeToAFutureGameriaAndNoTournament

Sign on Twitter: @AlmeiPals
lurkman
Drama Hater
Restaurant Star

Come back when you're a little, mmm, richer!

View Profile
« Reply #1959 on: January 04, 2021, 05:36:29 PM »

In my place, class suspension is extended, I can't go to school until Lunar New Year holiday ends(sometime in February). I don't know if I will still have exams, and I don't know if I will take a break this month.

Morshu for president 2021
Warning!!! Im Morshu fan
My avatars::
14-10-2020 Black
30-10-2020 Mista
16-11-2020 RIP Romeo
30-11-2020 Stupid Dwayne
12-02-2021 Morshu
Sokka
FC/Comic Creator
Global Moderator
Restaurant Pro

Best boy

View Profile
« Reply #1960 on: January 05, 2021, 02:45:48 PM »

Spoiler:
I'm a bit hesitant to look at the Triggers topic, because I have a lot of triggers myself. Although it's probably important to read through it for future reference, sometimes simply hearing or reading a phrase can be uncomfortable for me.

PM me your prayer requests! Jesus loves you! Cheery
Random Info:
FC Games Stats:
Season 1 (Charlotte) - 4th Place, Semifinalist
Season 2 (Tanner) - 6th Place, Semifinalist
Season 3 (Tanner) - Judge/Co-Host
Season 4 (Logan) - Contestant
Season 5 - Host, hopefully
lurkman
Drama Hater
Restaurant Star

Come back when you're a little, mmm, richer!

View Profile
« Reply #1961 on: January 05, 2021, 05:39:35 PM »

In my place, class suspension is extended, I can't go to school until Lunar New Year holiday ends(sometime in February). I don't know if I will still have exams, and I don't know if I will take a break this month.
Exam is delayed for my school, my break will be from late January to early February.  Roll Eyes
you happy to see me suffer now exam-lovers! jk

Morshu for president 2021
Warning!!! Im Morshu fan
My avatars::
14-10-2020 Black
30-10-2020 Mista
16-11-2020 RIP Romeo
30-11-2020 Stupid Dwayne
12-02-2021 Morshu
Tousti
Mary Saotome
Restaurant Master

Mary the gambler again. He/him

View Profile
« Reply #1962 on: January 06, 2021, 09:28:58 PM »

I think changes should be made by myself, people who require me to change because of the others make me feel I'm pretending to be someone I'm not

Mocharia is here
Sushiria To Go is a terrible game, CHANGE MY MIND!
Banana Pie is my favorite kind of pie
RedeyeRoadRage
FC Creator
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #1963 on: January 07, 2021, 06:44:14 PM »

I do not feel safe on Facebook.

Number 15: Papa's Burgeria foot lettuce. The last thing you'd want in your Papa's Burgeria burger is someone's foot fungus. But as it turns out, that might be what you get. A Flipchaner uploaded a photo anonymously to the site showcasing his feet in a plastic bin of lettuce. With the statement: "This is the lettuce you eat at Papa's Burgeria." Admittedly, he had shoes on.
JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

Bluey in Total Drama?

View Profile
« Reply #1964 on: January 07, 2021, 07:03:33 PM »

I do not feel safe on Facebook.
Brother E: You will only be safe if you like Biden and Democrats. Other than that, pow. They ban you.

Hi everyone and have a nice day! Cheesy
Pages: 1 ... 129 130 [131] 132 133 ... 167   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.