Pages: 1 ... 133 134 [135] 136 137 ... 169   
Print
Author Topic: Confessions  (Read 128844 times)
RedeyeRoadRage
FC Creator
Restaurant Master

the professional conversation killer.

View Profile
« Reply #2010 on: January 10, 2021, 04:34:00 PM »

FNAF is the kind of horror game kids play to prove they are courageous
I mean I cannot argue with that because it's true lol

Number 15: Papa's Burgeria foot lettuce. The last thing you'd want in your Papa's Burgeria burger is someone's foot fungus. But as it turns out, that might be what you get. A Flipchaner uploaded a photo anonymously to the site showcasing his feet in a plastic bin of lettuce. With the statement: "This is the lettuce you eat at Papa's Burgeria." Admittedly, he had shoes on.
Elleon
The Greeter
Restaurant Star

I guess today's the day

View Profile
« Reply #2011 on: January 10, 2021, 04:43:28 PM »

I eat croutons as snacks. They're delicious!  Cheesy

Links:

Favorites:
Spoiler:
Favorite customers: Scooter, Chuck, Clover, Taylor, Peggy, Tohru and Austin!
Favorite gamerias: Donut and Wing

Spoiler:
10/7/20 Teto
10/30/20 Starly
12/1/20 Holiday Starly
12/8/20 Holiday Mocha Starly
12/26/20 New Year's Starly
1/2/21 Black Rock Scooter
Please friend me: Noelle (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ#6065
She/her
Katakuri
2020 User Of The Year
Food Critic

mocha maniac

View Profile
« Reply #2012 on: January 10, 2021, 04:45:56 PM »

I eat croutons as snacks. They're delicious!  Cheesy
Croutons slap idc what anyone says

CM
Falinks
Restaurant Master

Is only one of these guys called a Falink?

View Profile
« Reply #2013 on: January 10, 2021, 04:54:19 PM »

Sokka
FC/Comic Creator
Global Moderator
Restaurant Pro

Papa's Mocharia is here!

View Profile
« Reply #2014 on: January 10, 2021, 04:56:53 PM »

PM me your prayer requests! Jesus loves you! Cheery
Random Info:
FC Games Stats:
Season 1 (Charlotte) - 4th Place, Semifinalist
Season 2 (Tanner) - 6th Place, Semifinalist
Season 3 (Tanner) - Judge/Co-Host
Season 4 (Logan) - Contestant
Season 5 - Host, hopefully
Masquerade
Time Traveler
Better Than Papa!

THANK YOU MATT :thumbsup:

View Profile
« Reply #2015 on: January 10, 2021, 04:57:40 PM »

Hello, I'm Masquerade!

Have Discord?:
Send me a friend request!: JK55556#1290 Smiley

Feel free to join the Flipline Studios Wiki Discord server! (https://discord.gg/QBzv985)
Keroppi
He/they
Restaurant Master

Boing

View Profile
« Reply #2016 on: January 10, 2021, 05:29:57 PM »

Spoiler:
I don't want to ruin the mood, but this has been on my mind for a few hours now. I was really excited about my mystery FC tournament until everyone and their damn grandma said that they're tired of them... I'm considering canceling it even though I have the bracket and a fair amount of 1st round matches done.

❂❂ My Q&A ❂❂ http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=44079
✾✾ My FC Archive ✾✾ http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=67113.msg2418110#msg2418110
❇︎❇︎ FC Discussion ❇︎❇︎ http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=65404
Discord invite:
Please PM me for the link to join Flipline Fan Characters, my Discord server! (This is just to avoid my signature collapsing.)
RedeyeRoadRage
FC Creator
Restaurant Master

the professional conversation killer.

View Profile
« Reply #2017 on: January 10, 2021, 05:35:08 PM »

Spoiler:
I don't want to ruin the mood, but this has been on my mind for a few hours now. I was really excited about my mystery FC tournament until everyone and their damn grandma said that they're tired of them... I'm considering canceling it even though I have the bracket and a fair amount of 1st round matches done.
Nah don't cancel it. I think the problem is more with showcasing them in FC Discussion than tournaments.

Number 15: Papa's Burgeria foot lettuce. The last thing you'd want in your Papa's Burgeria burger is someone's foot fungus. But as it turns out, that might be what you get. A Flipchaner uploaded a photo anonymously to the site showcasing his feet in a plastic bin of lettuce. With the statement: "This is the lettuce you eat at Papa's Burgeria." Admittedly, he had shoes on.
Katakuri
2020 User Of The Year
Food Critic

mocha maniac

View Profile
« Reply #2018 on: January 10, 2021, 05:48:02 PM »

Nah don't cancel it. I think the problem is more with showcasing them in FC Discussion than tournaments.
Yeah, that's what I meant in my post. An FC tournament based off of them is cool, but considering most tournaments have 16-32 contestants there's bound to be about that many per person to be showcased in FC discussion and it feels kinda overboard with so many being posted.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2021, 06:03:15 PM by Katakuri » Logged

My Melody
Qualityghost
Franchise Owner

Let's have a tea party!

View Profile
« Reply #2019 on: January 10, 2021, 06:26:59 PM »

Yeah, that's what I meant in my post. An FC tournament based off of them is cool, but considering most tournaments have 16-32 contestants there's bound to be about that many per person to be showcased in FC discussion and it feels kinda overboard with so many being posted.
Yeah, this is totally my viewpoint as well

call me Qualityghost (or Quality/QG), Melody, Ustin, Sarge Fan, or Clancy. any pronouns
FC archive (big fat WIP): http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=69474.0
FC Q&A + discussion: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=70686.0
remember, nobody loves your skin more than I do
Sprint
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #2020 on: January 10, 2021, 06:28:38 PM »

I agree with this.

Sokka
FC/Comic Creator
Global Moderator
Restaurant Pro

Papa's Mocharia is here!

View Profile
« Reply #2021 on: January 10, 2021, 06:49:56 PM »

Spoiler:
I pretty much agree with everyone here when they say that Mystery FCs have popped up a lot on FC Discussion, but even though there's a lot of posts like that, it really does no harm just like all the Elimination Contests don't hurt anyone. But I am still looking forward to seeing your Mystery FCs and your tournament!

On the topic of ECs... I'm aware that there's a bunch of them right now, but I do have plans for a couple more after I finish my current one (these ones will be focused on characters from my comics), so hopefully all the other ECs will have died down by then

PM me your prayer requests! Jesus loves you! Cheery
Random Info:
FC Games Stats:
Season 1 (Charlotte) - 4th Place, Semifinalist
Season 2 (Tanner) - 6th Place, Semifinalist
Season 3 (Tanner) - Judge/Co-Host
Season 4 (Logan) - Contestant
Season 5 - Host, hopefully
Masquerade
Time Traveler
Better Than Papa!

THANK YOU MATT :thumbsup:

View Profile
« Reply #2022 on: January 10, 2021, 07:02:53 PM »

Spoiler:
I don't like when topics are over-bumped. It's understandable that people, myself included, want replies in their Q&A, FC topic, and whatnot. However, bumping a topic daily, or sometimes even more often than that, just isn't the right way to do it. You may get the replies you want, but in the process, you also overshadow the dozens of people who want replies but aren't constantly begging for them.

Just my thoughts.

Hello, I'm Masquerade!

Have Discord?:
Send me a friend request!: JK55556#1290 Smiley

Feel free to join the Flipline Studios Wiki Discord server! (https://discord.gg/QBzv985)
Sprint
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #2023 on: January 10, 2021, 07:20:33 PM »

Spoiler:
I don't like when topics are over-bumped. It's understandable that people, myself included, want replies in their Q&A, FC topic, and whatnot. However, bumping a topic daily, or sometimes even more often than that, just isn't the right way to do it. You may get the replies you want, but in the process, you also overshadow the dozens of people who want replies but aren't constantly begging for them.

Just my thoughts.
I agree with this. I only bump when my topic hasn't had replies after two days or even more than that

Uriel
Leave me alone
Papa's Assistant

Weird,problematic,depressed,asocial,no friends,

View Profile
« Reply #2024 on: January 11, 2021, 03:29:04 PM »

Spoiler:
about that evryone is sayijng that mistery FCs are overused and I think that too but I do mistery FCs anyway I don't care about the others say  Cool

oh Hi...you found my dark, weird and rainy world when there's only sadness,problems,depression,rain,tears and darkness...

My topics

Favorite Papa louie characters

Spoiler:
Wylan B,Utah,Chuck,Kenton,Nevada,Whiff and more!

Favorite quotes
Spoiler:
had some of them in mind but they are too old so when I have new I'll put them here
Pages: 1 ... 133 134 [135] 136 137 ... 169   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.