Pages: 1 ... 134 135 [136] 137 138 ... 185   
Print
Author Topic: Confessions  (Read 144054 times)
CM
Snow Kingdom Rules
Restaurant Master

*Shiverian music*

View Profile
« Reply #2025 on: January 12, 2021, 10:06:07 AM »

definitely.

Howdy, I'm CM. Nice to see you.
He/Him/His
I try to be nice to everyone, please let me know if I say something wrong or harmful.

Stuff:
My Slang Terms:
Hoogdnihht = Good night/Farewell
Good Morning = Good Evening
Good Evening = Good Morning
Huckle and Shuckle = ???
Wuru: A white blob that is assigned a number. It then basically worships said number.
Doot doot = I'm bored
Honk = I'm bored
EHUF = Probably a sacred chant idek
Quotes That Made Me Chuckle:
I am hungry
Now i'm full

Hermes [Jul 22 08:03 PM]:   I have decided that I am British. Mummy.
AskJoe [Jul 22 08:04 PM]:   @Hermes *mommy

Towers [Mar 01 12:33 PM]:   Bassettt have you even slept
Bassettt [Mar 01 12:33 PM]:   Uh

Malo [Jan 19 02:06 PM]:   It’s all cylindrical
Towers [Jan 19 02:06 PM]:   Big bro?

Revali [Jan 17 12:39 AM]:   mickey
Masquerade [Jan 17 12:39 AM]:   mouse
Revali [Jan 17 12:40 AM]:   clubhouse
Forneus [Jan 17 12:40 AM]:   sandwich
EHUF:
Hermes [Jul 22 08:35 PM]:   EHUF
CalaMity [Jul 22 08:35 PM]:   EHUF
Lapis_Lacooli [Jul 22 08:35 PM]:   EHUF
Sag [Jul 22 08:35 PM]:   EHUF
Lapis_Lacooli [Jul 22 08:35 PM]:   EHUF
AskJoe [Jul 22 08:35 PM]:   EHUF
Creameo
Time Traveler
Better Than Papa!

Credit to DaniBifort and Super Boomen :)

View Profile
« Reply #2026 on: January 12, 2021, 10:08:14 AM »

Spoiler:
I’m getting highly annoyed at how impatient and ungrateful some of y’all are acting about Mocharia To Go sneak peeks. I’m not going to name names of course but thankfully this isn’t everyone. But honestly, it’s very distasteful to see people complaining about these sneak peeks as if Flipline owes you something, or as if Flipline isn’t working hard enough on the game already. Just please be thankful that they’ve decided to make another Gameria for us. It’s ridiculous how much of this I’ve seen in the past few weeks or so
Very true. Firstly, Flipline's posted sneak peeks as late as 6 hours from now, so acting impatient before then doesn't make too much sense. Yes, they typically post them in the morning, but that's not always the case.

Secondly, every sneak peek, no matter how interesting people think it is, is something that Flipline decided to share with us. We should appreciate that. Not every sneak peek is going to be a new customer or a new holiday or something big like that. I would much prefer a sneak peek about something minor over not having a sneak peek at all.

Hello, I'm Creameo!

Have Discord?:
Send me a friend request!: JK55556#1290 Smiley

Feel free to join the Flipline Studios Wiki Discord server! (https://discord.gg/QBzv985)
Sprint
he/him!
Restaurant Master

Liezel for PNC21!!

View Profile
« Reply #2027 on: January 12, 2021, 10:12:56 AM »

Spoiler:
I’m getting highly annoyed at how impatient and ungrateful some of y’all are acting about Mocharia To Go sneak peeks. I’m not going to name names of course but thankfully this isn’t everyone. But honestly, it’s very distasteful to see people complaining about these sneak peeks as if Flipline owes you something, or as if Flipline isn’t working hard enough on the game already. Just please be thankful that they’ve decided to make another Gameria for us. It’s ridiculous how much of this I’ve seen in the past few weeks or so
Oh my gosh I feel you. I would choose getting a sneak peek that might be just a minor feature rather than having no sneak peek. It just really annoys me, like they're acting like they aren't really contented with what they've given to us.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2021, 10:30:59 AM by Forneus » Logged

~ Hello! I am Sprint! I go by he/him, thanks. ~

My favorite Forum/Shoutbox quotes:
oh god Feng run
They speak in ingredients language
Sheres believes that artificial flavors and sweeteners can be harmful.
No [Mar 12 11:06 PM]:   I don't even know how to introduce myself like this but my first thought was to start singing Meghan Trainor's "NO" and I knew I would regret that, so...
My Melody
Qualityghost
Restaurant Star

Let's give Zoe another chance!

View Profile
« Reply #2028 on: January 12, 2021, 10:28:59 AM »

Spoiler:
for SURE, my god. some of y'all gotta learn to sit down, shut up, and wait. like, no offense, but jeez

call me Qualityghost (or Quality/QG), Melody, Ustin, Sarge Fan, or Clancy. any pronouns
FC archive (big fat WIP): http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=69474.0
FC Q&A + discussion: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=70686.0
Q&A: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=69593.0
Art requests (closed): http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=71010.0
Bassettt
Blue Moon Barista
Restaurant Master

Sienna for PNC

View Profile
« Reply #2029 on: January 12, 2021, 10:32:22 AM »

Spoiler:

Thisss. I get how exciting sneak peeks are and how hard it is to wait, but just be patient and don’t complain about it, Flipline doesn’t have to make games and give us sneak peeks every week

Fearless
Mr. Perfectly Fine
Food Critic

And I don't know how it gets better than this

View Profile
« Reply #2030 on: January 12, 2021, 10:35:01 AM »

Spoiler:
tea

Hey Stephen I know looks can be deceiving but I know I saw a light in you.
Quotes:
Oh, my sincere apologies about that. I have the IQ of a potato, lmao.
doesn't have logic my dear darling Tousti
Thumbs Up
I wonder what their feet would look like
Debbie: My dad is a dog
I love the taste of sausage it is very good I love it so much it is so yummy when you have a tasty taste and you go to the saussage
You actually had me thinking that Brazilian was a language for a second

...fine I’ll just change them to Chinese
Can't :
- Anything not good
S m a s h
Yeah, it might be a medical condition
Young men are also important because North Korea has acquired a new fleet. Pope Louis was a good monk, he called this ship. Shoes
KCP History:
KCP13: Felicity (as Sophie)
KCP14: Lizzy
KCP15: Kiefer, Lizzy, Jaun
KCP17: Kiefer, Lizzy, Richard
KCP18: Kiefer, Felicity, Luca
KCP19: Kiefer, Serena, Jaxon
Pinkie Pie
He/him
Restaurant Master

Tohru and Austin gor PNC21... again

View Profile
« Reply #2031 on: January 12, 2021, 10:46:59 AM »

Spoiler:
They probably already have a planned date to launch the game, what will be announced WHATEVER, it can be disappointing but don't deride flipline

Sushiria To Go is a terrible game, CHANGE MY MIND!
Banana Pie is my favorite kind of pie
Bassettt
Blue Moon Barista
Restaurant Master

Sienna for PNC

View Profile
« Reply #2032 on: January 12, 2021, 11:32:08 AM »

They probably already have a planned date to launch the game, what will be announced WHATEVER, it can be disappointing but don't deride flipline
They actually probably don’t, they very rarely do

-Aramis-
Restaurant Master

Moonchild

View Profile
« Reply #2033 on: January 12, 2021, 11:33:15 AM »

They may have an estimated release day but that may or not change depending on the development.

Towers
Better Than Papa!

Being a coffee roast isn't so bad.

View Profile
« Reply #2034 on: January 12, 2021, 11:37:31 AM »

I doubt they do have a settled day, since the day the game is released also depends on how fast the app stores approve it. Maybe they have an estimated time like Salome said, but I doubt they have a specific one.

I'm already in May 2020, the future is great!
AskJoe
Global Moderator
Papa's Replacement

View Profile
« Reply #2035 on: January 12, 2021, 02:26:27 PM »

When finding a post to quote in "Find a funny thing the person above you once said" I look at either page 69, or 420 if a user has that many posts, of the user's posts. Usually I can find a funny post on one of those pages.
Elleon
The Greeter
Restaurant Star

*chugs soda* Sipping tea is overrated

View Profile
« Reply #2036 on: January 12, 2021, 02:35:36 PM »

When finding a post to quote in "Find a funny thing the person above you once said" I look at either page 69, or 420 if a user has that many posts, of the user's posts. Usually I can find a funny post on one of those pages.

Huh...
Who knew someone as serious as Joe would do that?

Links:

Favorites:
Spoiler:
Favorite customers: Scooter, Chuck, Clover, Taylor, Peggy, Tohru and Austin!
Favorite gamerias: Donut and Wing

Spoiler:
10/7/20 Teto
10/30/20 Starly
12/1/20 Holiday Starly
12/8/20 Holiday Mocha Starly
12/26/20 New Year's Starly
1/2/21 Black Rock Scooter
Please friend me: Noelle (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ#6065
She/her
lurkman
I am back
Papa's Assistant

Moe or Cameo or Kaleb for PNC21

View Profile
« Reply #2037 on: January 12, 2021, 07:09:40 PM »

It looks like everyone would simp for Flipline and do whatever for them.

My avatars:
14-10-2020 Black
30-10-2020 Mista
16-11-2020 RIP Romeo
30-11-2020 Stupid Dwayne
12-02-2021 Morshu
03-03-2021 Dwayne and Larry work for Mocharia
06-03-2021 Best Stupid Boy (Taylor)
28-03-2021 Taylor Convertible
12-04-2021 None
Carrot
2020 User Of The Year
Food Critic

Phil.

View Profile
« Reply #2038 on: January 12, 2021, 07:11:16 PM »

Who is simping for Flipline? Embarrassed

Visionary
FC/Comic Creator
Global Moderator
Restaurant Pro

Tohru for PNC2021!

View Profile
« Reply #2039 on: January 12, 2021, 07:11:53 PM »

Who is simping for Flipline? Embarrassed
Sigh... I have another confession to make

Positivity Corner:
Hey! I know we're all living through tough times right now, but there is always hope. Things are going to get better. There is a light at the end of the tunnel! If you ever need a friend to talk to, if you need some advice, or if you have any prayer requests, my PMs are always open and I'd love to talk with you.

Weekly Bible Verse: Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might. Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil. (Ephesians 6:10-11, ESV)

Just a reminder to drink water today if you haven't already, you deserve it! I love you all! Cheery
Pages: 1 ... 134 135 [136] 137 138 ... 185   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.