Pages: 1 ... 142 143 [144] 145 146 ... 166   
Print
Author Topic: Confessions  (Read 126471 times)
Sokka
FC/Comic Creator
Global Moderator
Better Than Papa!

Best boy

View Profile
« Reply #2145 on: January 24, 2021, 07:06:15 PM »

as someone who started saying pog/poggers ironically but then started incorporating it into my everyday vocabulary, I am so sorry for the nausea this prison I'm trapped in induces
It's okay lol

PM me your prayer requests! Jesus loves you! Cheery
Random Info:
FC Games Stats:
Season 1 (Charlotte) - 4th Place, Semifinalist
Season 2 (Tanner) - 6th Place, Semifinalist
Season 3 (Tanner) - Judge/Co-Host
Season 4 (Logan) - Contestant
Season 5 - Host, hopefully
Revali
Evil Twin
Restaurant Master

My evil twin said that s man don't mind him

View Profile
« Reply #2146 on: January 24, 2021, 07:07:48 PM »

I just say 'y u h'

Impressive, I know. Very few can achieve a mastery of the sky. Yet I have made an art of creating an updraft that allows me to soar. It’s considered to be quite the masterpiece of aerial techniques, even among the Rito. With proper utilization of my superior skills, I see no reason why we couldn’t easily dispense with Ganon. Now then, my ability to explore the firmament is certainly of note… But let’s not—pardon me for being so blunt—let’s not forget that I am the most skilled archer of all the Rito. Yet despite these truths, it seems that I have been tasked to merely assist you. All because you happen to have that little darkness-sealing sword on your back. I mean, it’s just…asinine. —Unless…you think you can prove me wrong? Maybe we should just settle this one on one? But where…? Oh, I know! How about up there?!— Oh, you must pardon me. I forgot you have no way of making it up to that Divine Beast on your own!—Good luck sealing the darkness!

~Flip~
Resident Reality TV Fan
Papa's Assistant

Mekhi is ready to travel!

View Profile
« Reply #2147 on: January 24, 2021, 07:30:05 PM »

I just say 'y u h'
ari is that u?

Long Signature:
Hi, I'm Flip! I am a reality TV freak! I love The Amazing Race, Survivor, The Challenge, and Big Brother!

Have Discord? Friend Me! Flip#8697

My Topics
New Kieferton
Taylor's Version
Better Than Papa!

And I don't know how it gets better than this

View Profile
« Reply #2148 on: January 25, 2021, 03:20:50 AM »

I started  saying "I do beg your pardon" as a joke and know I use it all the time.

FCs: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=70458.0
Q&A: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=70345.0
Survivor Indonesia: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=70566.0
Quotes:
Oh, my sincere apologies about that. I have the IQ of a potato, lmao.
doesn't have logic my dear darling Tousti
Roaring twenties, tossing pennies in the pool
Ibzy
ibzy the ice boi
Restaurant Master

revali made me

View Profile
« Reply #2149 on: January 25, 2021, 04:14:14 AM »

The words pog/poggers and everypony make me visibly sick to my stomach

wait why

Me and all my FCs wish you an amazing day!
Vote for Owen, Feng and Lavender for KCP20! http://www.flipline.com/kcp20/d6x8mrz64f
10.09.17 = Blake
4.10.17 = Timm and Cecilia
28.10.17 = Timm going in portal (Papa Louie 3)
1.11.17 = Moe (da best male customer)
14.7.19 = Owen (one of my entries in KCP19)
28.7.19 = My KCP Entries (KCP Trio)
19.8.19 = Owen (entry in KCP19) with coloured
background
10.9.19 = Owen in FC Games
4.10.19 = Lavender dressed up as a witch for Halloween
6.11.19 = Owen shown as the winner in FC Games: Season 1
22.11.19 = Skyler da underrated kween
26.12.19 = Owen as a judge in FC Games 2
13.02.20 = Owen & Piper (Happy Valentine's Day 2020!)
17.02.20 = New Update of PLP is here!
02.03.20 = Elliot doing the robot during the countdown to St. Paddy's. Day
22.03.20 = elliot in online school
19.04.20 = phil from the promised neverland
17.05.20 = me stroking a meerkat (i'm green hoodie guy)
01.06.20 = devin from ridonculous race
18.06.20 = new name and promised neverland gif
26.08.20 = skyler for pnc20
03.09.20 = skyler isn't in pnc2020 so error
04.09.20 = drawing of owen
25.09.20 = ibzyfrost
Dope Quote Collection:
Ibzy is the Arabic text because everytime I see him he says he is going to Arabic lessons.
Rachel: Well, what I do know is that because of you, this party will be a total disaster because the winner of The FC Games will be absent!
Bethany: Don't put all of the blame on me! You are responsible as well! If I had seen a name spelled like O-W-E-H-N-N on your list, this party wouldn't be a disaster
Rachel: You said what now?
Bethany: Owen! With "H" and double "N"
Rachel: Oh, Lord! You don't even know how his name is spelled!
Bethany: Am I supposed to?
Rachel: Yes!
Bethany: I am sorry, I am not a denominator.
Rachel: I am sure you don't even know how that's spelled either. Besides, Owen is a quite usual name nowadays. When I walk down the street, I can name at least 3 Owens at a time.
Bethany: Then why didn't you invite one of them?
Rachel: Because surname is such an important factor as well, you fool!
Not that I am stalking his FC topic or anything but anyway
cuz they've got S P I C E S
She kidnaps Matt and Tony in there
Lamo
You've been judged, nasty boi
Ibzy: brb cloning myself
Me: Reveals OC
Kaito: Nice
Kaito: Reveals FC
Forum: OMGGGGGG!11!!!!!11
Call out the actions, not the people

Tousti
Total drama cult
Restaurant Master

Mary the gambler again. He/him

View Profile
« Reply #2150 on: January 25, 2021, 03:22:14 PM »

Spoiler:
i have been having thoughts about how I am attracted to the same gender and the opposite gender, but I don't want to, at the same time. it's forbidden in my religion to act upon it and I am trying my best to think straight and not bi, but I can't, I hate myself for it and I don't want to be what I am
Spoiler:
But you can't change, you need to accept yourself to live in peace

Mocharia is here
Sushiria To Go is a terrible game, CHANGE MY MIND!
Banana Pie is my favorite kind of pie
Ibzy
ibzy the ice boi
Restaurant Master

revali made me

View Profile
« Reply #2151 on: January 25, 2021, 03:28:40 PM »

but it's forbidden, I don't want to

Vote for Owen, Feng and Lavender for KCP20! http://www.flipline.com/kcp20/d6x8mrz64f
10.09.17 = Blake
background
25.09.20 = ibzyfrost
Dope Quote Collection:
Ibzy is the Arabic text because everytime I see him he says he is going to Arabic lessons.
Rachel: Well, what I do know is that because of you, this party will be a total disaster because the winner of The FC Games will be absent!
Bethany: Don't put all of the blame on me! You are responsible as well! If I had seen a name spelled like O-W-E-H-N-N on your list, this party wouldn't be a disaster
Rachel: I am sure you don't even know how that's spelled either. Besides, Owen is a quite usual name nowadays. When I walk down the street, I can name at least 3 Owens at a time.
Lamo

Zuko
He/they
Restaurant Master

Liberty is ready for TFCG4!

View Profile
« Reply #2152 on: January 25, 2021, 03:35:39 PM »

Spoiler:
i have been having thoughts about how I am attracted to the same gender and the opposite gender, but I don't want to, at the same time. it's forbidden in my religion to act upon it and I am trying my best to think straight and not bi, but I can't, I hate myself for it and I don't want to be what I am
Spoiler:
It isn't your fault that you aren't straight. Even if it goes against your religion, your sexuality is something that you can't control.

❂❂ My Q&A ❂❂ http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=44079
✾✾ My FC Archive ✾✾ http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=67113.msg2418110#msg2418110
❇︎❇︎ FC Discussion ❇︎❇︎ http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=65404
Discord invite:
Please PM me for the link to join Flipline Fan Characters, my Discord server! (This is just to avoid my signature collapsing.)
Uriel
Leave me alone
Papa's Assistant

Weird,problematic,depressed,asocial,no friends,

View Profile
« Reply #2153 on: January 25, 2021, 05:19:33 PM »

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
yes the same thing happened to me I was like: this is horrible why do I like boys!! and then I understood that this is how I am and I can't change it so even when my mother or sister dosen't like it I am like that so now I'm ok so don't get bad this is how u are
« Last Edit: January 25, 2021, 09:35:21 PM by Abril y Uriel » Logged

oh Hi...you found my dark, weird and rainy world when there's only sadness,problems,depression,rain,tears and darkness...

My topics

Favorite Papa louie characters

Spoiler:
Wylan B,Utah,Chuck,Kenton,Nevada,Whiff and more!
Bassettt
Blue Moon Barista
Restaurant Master

1 More Day!!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #2154 on: January 25, 2021, 05:30:31 PM »

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
I know right now this is really difficult for you, I know exactly how you’re feeling right now. It will get better one day, I know right now everything feels confusing and you feel like there’s something wrong with you, there is nothing wrong with you. It’s just something you’ll have to accept someday, I hope you’ll accept it sooner than later, because the way you feel right now, it feels awful and I don’t want you to feel it for years like I did. Don’t hate yourself for something you can’t control.

Ibzy
ibzy the ice boi
Restaurant Master

revali made me

View Profile
« Reply #2155 on: January 26, 2021, 02:14:00 AM »

my religion says it's okay to have these thoughts but it's not good to act upon it. so, I guess it's fine rn?

and I really do not want to be bi, I really do not

10.09.17 = Blake
background
25.09.20 = ibzyfrost
Dope Quote Collection:
Lamo

Uriel
Leave me alone
Papa's Assistant

View Profile
« Reply #2156 on: January 26, 2021, 09:38:31 AM »

my religion says it's okay to have these thoughts but it's not good to act upon it. so, I guess it's fine rn?

and I really do not want to be bi, I really do not
Spoiler:
I happends the same to my I was like I don't want to be homosexual is against my religion
but you just have to accept yourself

oh Hi...you found my dark, weird and rainy world when there's only sadness,problems,depression,rain,tears and darkness...

My topics

Spoiler:
Abu
Radley's Rival

ЦВЕТ НАСТРОЕНИЯ СИНИЙ

View Profile
« Reply #2157 on: January 26, 2021, 10:10:07 AM »

Spoiler:
Ibzy, as someone who has homosexual attraction and is also Muslim, it is a difficult thing to accept. However, it is much better to accept it than to have to constantly have an inner battle. Indeed, the attraction is not the sin, but the act is.

I am engaged to a woman who herself is asexual, and understands how our relationship will work. This way, we can be married, keep our families happy, and yet also have a companion for the rest of our lives without expecting anything sexual.

If you want, feel free to DM me and I can help or guide you in other ways!
Forneus
Restaurant Master

lamb

View Profile
« Reply #2158 on: January 26, 2021, 10:45:00 AM »

I kinda have at least three confessions to speak out, and this isn't made for attention seeking, but it's because I really want to speak out to everyone and I don't mind it if y'all gonna ignore this, but I'm posting this in all honesty.

Read it or not, whatever you do:
FIRST: When I was at 4th grade until the 8th grade, I was bullied by a lot of my classmates because of one thing that I've embarrassingly done (I don't prefer saying it because it's really an embarrassing moment that I am actually at my fault in), which caused my life to go miserable and caused myself to become insecure often. I wasn't just bullied mentally, but also physically.

One of the worst bullying experiences I had were on 5th grade where I was forcefully attacked by three of my classmates and shoved me to a trash can because I was forced to come with them. I tried avoiding to join them, but they convinced me to and got dragged forcefully there, thus getting myself involved. Does this look like a sensitive topic? Well, because it is. And another one was on 8th grade, in which my classmate literally stuck a hot glue in my arm from a running hot glue gun, where it bruised for a week and it really hurts a lot! There's also a lot of horrible bullying moments I had that I just can't forget up to this day, such as when I was being called with sensitive names A LOT OF TIMES by my classmates and being accused by every time I get bullied, even if I didn't really do it. I... I just can't say it publicly, because I really feel ashamed to share it to everyone in public. Because of the bullying experiences that happened in most of my life, I just felt like I don't want to live in the world I am living right now. And also, because of the bullying experiences I had, I just really felt like... I am losing motivation to everything and I felt like I was a disgrace to this world. I gotta be honest, the bullying made me become jealous and insecure to everything.

They've told me that just ignore them, but guess what? They don't stop! Even if they themselves had apologized to him back then, they just can't resist to do the same thing over and over again and IT'S GETTING FREAKING SICK in my mind. It's just the same cycle every day I attended from school back then. Wake up, go to school, study, get bullied most of the time, and go home. I just really hate it. The life I wasn't really aiming for, but what I received instead of a good life.

These bullying experiences made me easily triggered and irritated easily, which I really don't want to happen on me, so if I hear or sense anything that seems directed at me, I easily get triggered, which also happens the same in some forum situations. I guess I have something in my mental health...? I don't know what it specifically is, I just really get bothered whenever I certainly recall those moments. This is why I am always being nice to many of the forumers here, it's because I simply don't want to bring myself up in trouble and don't want to get frustrated at anything easily.

SECOND: I felt like I really don't like being greeted by anything everyday, even though I myself am greeting the same too. I just think it's getting too repetitious and I... even though I feel very welcomed to be greeted, it just doesn't seem right for me to be greeted everyday.

THIRD: I honestly get triggered when the forum becomes silent when I post or whenever I become online. Not that I'm saying I want this forum to become very active once I go online, I do understand that a forum doesn't go active 24/7, but it really seems like I hate that moment when the forum goes strangely quiet when I go active (unless it also happens in nighttime til midnight).

Confessions done.

Uriel
Leave me alone
Papa's Assistant

View Profile
« Reply #2159 on: January 26, 2021, 11:12:57 AM »

I kinda have at least three confessions to speak out, and this isn't made for attention seeking, but it's because I really want to speak out to everyone and I don't mind it if y'all gonna ignore this, but I'm posting this in all honesty.

Read it or not, whatever you do:
FIRST: When I was at 4th grade until the 8th grade, I was bullied by a lot of my classmates because of one thing that I've embarrassingly done (I don't prefer saying it because it's really an embarrassing moment that I am actually at my fault in), which caused my life to go miserable and caused myself to become insecure often. I wasn't just bullied mentally, but also physically.

One of the worst bullying experiences I had were on 5th grade where I was forcefully attacked by three of my classmates and shoved me to a trash can because I was forced to come with them. I tried avoiding to join them, but they convinced me to and got dragged forcefully there, thus getting myself involved. Does this look like a sensitive topic? Well, because it is. And another one was on 8th grade, in which my classmate literally stuck a hot glue in my arm from a running hot glue gun, where it bruised for a week and it really hurts a lot! There's also a lot of horrible bullying moments I had that I just can't forget up to this day, such as when I was being called with sensitive names A LOT OF TIMES by my classmates and being accused by every time I get bullied, even if I didn't really do it. I... I just can't say it publicly, because I really feel ashamed to share it to everyone in public. Because of the bullying experiences that happened in most of my life, I just felt like I don't want to live in the world I am living right now. And also, because of the bullying experiences I had, I just really felt like... I am losing motivation to everything and I felt like I was a disgrace to this world. I gotta be honest, the bullying made me become jealous and insecure to everything.

They've told me that just ignore them, but guess what? They don't stop! Even if they themselves had apologized to him back then, they just can't resist to do the same thing over and over again and IT'S GETTING FREAKING SICK in my mind. It's just the same cycle every day I attended from school back then. Wake up, go to school, study, get bullied most of the time, and go home. I just really hate it. The life I wasn't really aiming for, but what I received instead of a good life.

These bullying experiences made me easily triggered and irritated easily, which I really don't want to happen on me, so if I hear or sense anything that seems directed at me, I easily get triggered, which also happens the same in some forum situations. I guess I have something in my mental health...? I don't know what it specifically is, I just really get bothered whenever I certainly recall those moments. This is why I am always being nice to many of the forumers here, it's because I simply don't want to bring myself up in trouble and don't want to get frustrated at anything easily.

SECOND: I felt like I really don't like being greeted by anything everyday, even though I myself am greeting the same too. I just think it's getting too repetitious and I... even though I feel very welcomed to be greeted, it just doesn't seem right for me to be greeted everyday.

THIRD: I honestly get triggered when the forum becomes silent when I post or whenever I become online. Not that I'm saying I want this forum to become very active once I go online, I do understand that a forum doesn't go active 24/7, but it really seems like I hate that moment when the forum goes strangely quiet when I go active (unless it also happens in nighttime til midnight).

Confessions done.
Spoiler:
Yes, I also had moments of sadness in which I think that I am the worst in the world and currently sometimes it happens to me but like there is people that herts you there is people that love you so never give up be strong this is all that I can say

My topics

Spoiler:
Pages: 1 ... 142 143 [144] 145 146 ... 166   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.